GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 333 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,830
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Preachers attacked by gays #724399
07/06/13 03:21 AM
07/06/13 03:21 AM
J
jace Offline OP
Suspended
jace  Offline OP
Suspended
J
Underboss
Peacefully and legally holding up signs for religion, and trying to hand out flyers, a group of street preachers are attacked by large group of gay people. First it's few harassing them, then it turns into full attack just as cops arrive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utyiN7g0TkE&feature=player_embedded

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: jace] #724400
07/06/13 03:29 AM
07/06/13 03:29 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

From what I saw, I say everything was handled correctly

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: J Geoff] #724401
07/06/13 03:44 AM
07/06/13 03:44 AM
J
jace Offline OP
Suspended
jace  Offline OP
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: J Geoff

From what I saw, I say everything was handled correctly

You mean by the police, or that attackers were right?

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: jace] #724403
07/06/13 03:54 AM
07/06/13 03:54 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

I'm USED TO seeing the police handle things with excessive violence and unconstitutional "justice" ... so I was a bit relieved to see that they didn't go overboard here. They actually seemed respectful for once.

And I wouldn't call them "attackers" -- they were provoked on their own turf, by one fool. I get "freedom of speech" and all, but, he was in their faces. Eff him...!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: J Geoff] #724404
07/06/13 04:01 AM
07/06/13 04:01 AM
J
jace Offline OP
Suspended
jace  Offline OP
Suspended
J
Underboss

I'm USED TO seeing the police handle things with excessive violence and unconstitutional "justice" ... so I was a bit relieved to see that they didn't go overboard here. They actually seemed respectful for once.

And I wouldn't call them "attackers" -- they were provoked on their own turf, by one fool. I get "freedom of speech" and all, but, he was in their faces. Eff him...!

You're wrong, they had every right to be there protesting, They were badly outnumbered, which is why those cowards attacked them. He was not in anyones face, he was even trying to back away, but they kept chasing him.

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: J Geoff] #724477
07/06/13 01:25 PM
07/06/13 01:25 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

You better learn to hang out in a better class of place then. lol

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: J Geoff] #724479
07/06/13 02:00 PM
07/06/13 02:00 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

I finally got to view the long almost 6 mins video on this.
I don't care if you don't like the preachers or the gays in the group. NO one has the right to put their hands on another person. Plain and simple.

Assault is just that, Assault. The big mouth girl and her bald headed boyfriend were wrong in so many ways. And it just goes to show you no matter what you think- that there are now thousand and thousand of cameras out there catching everything you don't want to be seen.

There are always some tuff guy who thinks that fists will solve everything. He had a crime rap sheet so this is not his first go round with the law. Was it worth going to jail for any of this?

If you beat up a gay man, the first thing they would say that it was a hate crime and the stakes would be a lot higher now wouldn't it? Yell - scream but no contact.

Geoff I am surprised at your view that this was not an attack.
Beng angered by the preachers is one thing but this was surely an attack. Provoked isn't a excuse for anything. And demonstrations are everywhere these days, as you all well know. It is a part of life as we know it.

Crowds are out for almost any cause as we have seen all over the news.

Last edited by fathersson; 07/06/13 02:36 PM.

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: jace] #724742
07/07/13 11:13 PM
07/07/13 11:13 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Nothing funnier than gays acting tough. And who's this Butterbean-looking guy think he's intimidating? rolleyes

That said, these in-your-face street preachers are a pain in the butt to us Mormons too, ironically enough. They stand outside our semi-annual conference sessions with similar signs and whatnot.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: IvyLeague] #724743
07/07/13 11:16 PM
07/07/13 11:16 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Nothing funnier than gays acting tough.

That's a pretty hateful thing to say. Please keep this kind of shit off the boards.

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: IvyLeague] #724751
07/08/13 12:13 AM
07/08/13 12:13 AM
B
BONANN0 Offline
Wiseguy
BONANN0  Offline
B
Wiseguy
Nothing funnier than gays acting tough. And who's this Butterbean-looking guy think he's intimidating? rolleyes

That said, these in-your-face street preachers are a pain in the butt to us Mormons too, ironically enough. They stand outside our semi-annual conference sessions with similar signs and whatnot.

You seem to be homophobic with your gay bashing. I'm not gay I don't know who is and who isn't on this board. But just because your gay doesn't mean your a pussy. I've seen gays kick the shit outta other guys whether they were a homo or not, on both the outside and the inside.

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: fathersson] #724762
07/08/13 12:51 AM
07/08/13 12:51 AM
In exile watching star wars an...
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
In exile watching star wars an...
Originally Posted By: fathersson

I don't care if you don't like the preachers or the gays in the group. NO one has the right to put their hands on another person. Plain and simple.

Disagree completely. The human race has become to stuck up about being evolved. We forget we used to run around naked killing animals with sticks. Now if your naked you get arrested, PETA wont let you kill animals, and a stick becomes a "dangerous weapon". Id rather us go back a few hundred years, where natural selection actually existed. Instead we have all become such pussies that we believe every man has a right to feel safe and stay alive as long as possible. Pardon me for going against the fabric of society, but thats bullshit.

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: Skinny] #724790
07/08/13 04:41 AM
07/08/13 04:41 AM
Berlin, Germany
Danito Offline
Underboss
Danito  Offline
Underboss
Berlin, Germany
Original geschrieben von: Skinny
Original geschrieben von: fathersson
Original geschrieben von: J Geoff

Disagree completely. The human race has become to stuck up about being evolved. We forget we used to run around naked killing animals with sticks. Now if your naked you get arrested, PETA wont let you kill animals, and a stick becomes a "dangerous weapon". Id rather us go back a few hundred years, where natural selection actually existed. Instead we have all become such pussies that we believe every man has a right to feel safe and stay alive as long as possible. Pardon me for going against the fabric of society, but thats bullshit.

Pardon rejected. In fact, it's bs to go against the fabric of society. In fact int's contradictory: You demand the rule that there shall be no rule.
We know what happens when might makes right - complete tyranny, which is even possible in the 21st century. If you want to experience what it's like, go for a holiday to Somalia.

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: jace] #724838
07/08/13 11:09 AM
07/08/13 11:09 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

I didn't see anything or anyone looking funny in this video at all. You can not even assume correctly that the people who attacked these street preachers were gay in fact. Many straight people hang out at these gay events. I myself have been to them with a mix of gay and straight friends. Enjoyed the times and yes even laughed our asses off- people watching there. lol
Some of the best comments come from other gay people. They do have a sharp eye for comical comments and are the first to point things out to us. They often come right out and say it where we seem to hold back on saying things, trying not to sound like we are saying anything wrong.

Hey, there are some gays that are haters towards straight people also. How did he put it," A swish and a snap and Dorothy's ruby slippers are a glow in anger-" lol But what can you say. people are just that people.
Do you think some angry gay person calling me a "breeder" in an angry tone is going to make the world end? Not really, I think I can take it.

Violence is another whole story all together. That draws a line in any setting.

Originally Posted By: SC
Nothing funnier than gays acting tough.

That's a pretty hateful thing to say. Please keep this kind of shit off the boards.

I for one do not feel that his statement was hateful. Just an opinion. I have seen it play up in so many shows and movies. Mostly some over feminine guy beating on some big burly guy calling him a brute while the big guy never even flinches, or he is tossed aside like a pesky fly.

We can't assume that the statement is meant to be hateful just because we all have heard Ivy beliefs against the gay lifestyle. I myself didn't feel that it was meant to be a slur. Now, if it contained a swear word or slur then I would say you may have been right.

I think the rainbow is safe and will live and shine another day.....even with this comment being taken as in a negative way by some who may be looking to strike out at Ivy. Not You SC but some others....

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: SC] #724975
07/09/13 02:04 AM
07/09/13 02:04 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Not sure how my comment was "hateful" (that word sure does get thrown around a lot these days) but whatever.

Originally Posted By: BONANNO
You seem to be homophobic with your gay bashing. I'm not gay I don't know who is and who isn't on this board. But just because your gay doesn't mean your a pussy. I've seen gays kick the shit outta other guys whether they were a homo or not, on both the outside and the inside.

So now I'm "gay bashing?" Good grief people, get a grip.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: BONANN0] #724979
07/09/13 02:23 AM
07/09/13 02:23 AM
J
jace Offline OP
Suspended
jace  Offline OP
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BONANN0

Gay people and their supporters attack and beat peaceful protesters, weren't they ones doing bashing? It's right there on the video, yet you are more upset at someone who condems them.

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: jace] #724981
07/09/13 02:51 AM
07/09/13 02:51 AM
B
BONANN0 Offline
Wiseguy
BONANN0  Offline
B
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: jace
Originally Posted By: BONANN0

Gay people and their supporters attack and beat peaceful protesters, weren't they ones doing bashing? It's right there on the video, yet you are more upset at someone who condems them.

I didn't watch the video. Lets get one thing straight here, I don't care what they do as long as they don't bother me!

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: BONANN0] #725019
07/09/13 09:52 AM
07/09/13 09:52 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Gays attacking preachers....interesting. Usually it is the other way around.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: IvyLeague] #725020
07/09/13 09:54 AM
07/09/13 09:54 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Not sure how my comment was "hateful" (that word sure does get thrown around a lot these days) but whatever.

Ivy when you say you are "not sure," you speak volumes.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: dontomasso] #725066
07/09/13 12:21 PM
07/09/13 12:21 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dontomasso

I may have to take some law classes to understand what you are trying to say here DT...How about you expand on this so us avg. people understand better. cool

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: dontomasso] #725113
07/09/13 04:21 PM
07/09/13 04:21 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

More like you, and those like you, choose to see "hate" everywhere you look. Labeling any and all those who don't agree with you as hateful bigots is the easy (lazy) way to go.

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: IvyLeague] #725121
07/09/13 04:49 PM
07/09/13 04:49 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
More like you, and those like you, choose to see "hate" everywhere you look. Labeling any and all those who don't agree with you as hateful bigots is the easy (lazy) way to go.

Cut it out now, Ivy, before you're asked to apologize. The last time that happened it didn't work out well for you.

You're not being singled out. The board frowns on any generalized statement like that from anyone. Peeps, just stop the stereotypical judgments.

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: dontomasso] #725197
07/09/13 09:11 PM
07/09/13 09:11 PM
J
jace Offline OP
Suspended
jace  Offline OP
Suspended
J
Underboss

Hold on! Untrue--when did a group of preachers beat up gay people? You say it is common, I say you cant show me examples.

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: jace] #725333
07/10/13 10:50 AM
07/10/13 10:50 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Hold on! Untrue--when did a group of preachers beat up gay people? You say it is common, I say you cant show me examples.

Attacks don't hae to be physical. there are preachers all over the place who are saying gays are going to ruin society, they are going to hell etc. Those are attacks, my friend.

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: IvyLeague] #725335
07/10/13 10:52 AM
07/10/13 10:52 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

You admit to being unsure and that translates into my seeing "hate" wherever I look?

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: dontomasso] #725358
07/10/13 12:22 PM
07/10/13 12:22 PM
J
jace Offline OP
Suspended
jace  Offline OP
Suspended
J
Underboss

Attacks don't hae to be physical. there are preachers all over the place who are saying gays are going to ruin society, they are going to hell etc. Those are attacks, my friend.

No way, hold it! These people were physical attacked you said preachers always do same, it is not same. What you said was very misleading it turns out. The homos and their supporters in this video were 100% wrong, and you tried to make like preachers have done same. You look at that video, tell me those people were justified!

Re: Preachers attacked by gays [Re: jace] #725365
07/10/13 12:53 PM
07/10/13 12:53 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

No way, hold it! These people were physical attacked you said preachers always do same, it is not same. What you said was very misleading it turns out. The homos and their supporters in this video were 100% wrong, and you tried to make like preachers have done same. You look at that video, tell me those people were justified!

Bookmakers have the odds at 5-1 that he hasn't view the full video--place your bets- lol

I have to say a video is a rather good witness of what happen that day.

look for the longer running one on youtube for the whole story. You may also find the news reports on that events also

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull