GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 342 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,594
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,066
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,366
Posts1,059,459
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: Caramela77] #732120
08/05/13 08:15 PM
08/05/13 08:15 PM
B
billcee8 Offline
Associate
billcee8  Offline
B
Associate
yes I do.. Why do you ask... Billy

Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: billcee8] #732128
08/05/13 09:11 PM
08/05/13 09:11 PM
Caramela77 Offline
Made Member
Caramela77  Offline
Made Member
Just find they guy very interesting and would like to read a book about him. So what's it called?

Last edited by Caramela77; 08/05/13 09:11 PM.
Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: Caramela77] #732288
08/06/13 02:40 PM
08/06/13 02:40 PM
B
billcee8 Offline
Associate
billcee8  Offline
B
Associate
Forgive me Carmela77 but I cannot share that information just yet. Thank you for the interest. When we are ready to share, you will be one of the first. smile StAy in touch.....

Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: billcee8] #732296
08/06/13 02:55 PM
08/06/13 02:55 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Originally Posted By: billcee8
Forgive me Carmela77 but I cannot share that information just yet. Thank you for the interest. When we are ready to share, you will be one of the first. smile StAy in touch.....

Billy Cutolo was a hardcore gangster and one who was very charitable. Talk about opposites and extremes. He would have made a great boss. Shame of how the took him out and they then search his home for money.

Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: Beanshooter] #732301
08/06/13 03:22 PM
08/06/13 03:22 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Originally Posted By: billcee8

Billy Cutolo was a hardcore gangster and one who was very charitable. Talk about opposites and extremes. He would have made a great boss. Shame of how the took him out and they then search his home for money.
Thats how it works,And dont forget who Ally lerned from..Not suprised one bit..

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: Serpiente] #732482
08/07/13 11:02 AM
08/07/13 11:02 AM
B
billcee8 Offline
Associate
billcee8  Offline
B
Associate
THAT he was. I STILL do not get it., but YES,, THAT's the LIFE. He was GREAT at his job, problem was he TRUSTED them KNOWINGLY it could be his demise. His charities are the ones who have SUFFERED the most. Leukemia, Battered Women and Children, Angel Guardian's for the Elderly and thats not including helping the homeless. THAT part of Bill Jackie and Ally HATED. They felt that was MORE money that SHOULD have been going into the Colombo Family pockets...and he REFUSED.. Talk to you later on....

Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #750904
12/01/13 08:23 AM
12/01/13 08:23 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
I've spoke to bill jnr on a number of occasions , he has stated to me he is writing a book about his father . Looking forward to reading it if it gets released

Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #750905
12/01/13 09:04 AM
12/01/13 09:04 AM
south philly 2nd st./conshohoc...
J
jasonSP Offline
Wiseguy
jasonSP  Offline
J
Wiseguy
south philly 2nd st./conshohoc...
Cutolo's jr a real piece of shit!

Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #758743
01/15/14 02:24 AM
01/15/14 02:24 AM
Not Arizona
Marbala Offline
Button
Marbala  Offline
Button
Not Arizona
This kid was a clown (Billy Jr). Type of kid who would run home to daddy and get 5 kids heads busted up because he was a pussy who couldn't do shit himself. Biggest wannabe in bklyn. Just like every other mobsters kids, little Gas, Joey Scarpa, Cutulo Jr, Gerald Gravano etc they all took total advantage of there fathers reputation. But this kids a clown, black Dom & Rico had there hands full protecting this kid. Billy sr was a legit tuff guy and normally I would give his son a pass based soley on that. This kid ain't no hero, he ratted cause he couldn't look in the mirror every morning knowing that the only reason he was alive is because the guys who killed his father knew he had no heart to revenge him. A coward never a wise guy.

"He who never was can never be, He who was has always been and will always be." Sun Tzu

You can read about it, watch movies and TV documentaries, but chances are unless you lived it you will not truly understand.
Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: Marbala] #758749
01/15/14 06:35 AM
01/15/14 06:35 AM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
what was little gas like?was he a physco like his dad

Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #758787
01/15/14 02:00 PM
01/15/14 02:00 PM
Illinois
F_white Offline
Underboss
F_white  Offline
Underboss
Illinois
He is a fucking joke a nobody.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: F_white] #758807
01/15/14 02:47 PM
01/15/14 02:47 PM
M
MobMan Offline
Made Member
MobMan  Offline
M
Made Member
I don't think Sammy the Bull's son was a bad guy ?

Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #759235
01/18/14 03:00 AM
01/18/14 03:00 AM
Not Arizona
Marbala Offline
Button
Marbala  Offline
Button
Not Arizona
I'm not trying to outright abuse these kids (Gerald Gravano , lil Casso, they were both kids when their fathers flipped, however they both took total advantage of their father's position. And if not for that they would have been beaten senseless on the reg. Being a son of a wise guy,capo,boss whatever has many advantages to young kids in that life, as long as their fathers don't rat or get killed these kids can run around with immunity. When that happens you have stories like Cutulo Jr. I could be the toughest most feared boxer in the history of the world if all my opponents were handcuffed.

"He who never was can never be, He who was has always been and will always be." Sun Tzu

You can read about it, watch movies and TV documentaries, but chances are unless you lived it you will not truly understand.
Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #759236
01/18/14 03:01 AM
01/18/14 03:01 AM
Not Arizona
Marbala Offline
Button
Marbala  Offline
Button
Not Arizona
PS little gas was nothing like his father!

Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #824179
01/15/15 06:19 PM
01/15/15 06:19 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Is it me or does bill's son sound light in the loafers.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: azguy] #824184
01/15/15 06:46 PM
01/15/15 06:46 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Originally Posted By: azguy
Power..? what power..? the guys been in jail for a lifetime and now his son has the same honor.

Someone should have paid a guy on the inside to shank Persico Sr. and be done with this nightmare of a family chapter.

Agree.

Also, Billy Boy was a good Kid and a Good Son, Honored Bill, his Dad and all his family and friends, all his young life. After that, I dont know, a facade has to be built after you get fucked I guess. God Bless you Billy Boy.

Your Dad Bill was a Good Man.

DP

Last edited by DuesPaid; 01/15/15 06:56 PM.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #824185
01/15/15 06:55 PM
01/15/15 06:55 PM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
I didnt know Casso had a son. Is his son still in brooklyn? I never heard he was a problem?

Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #824218
01/16/15 02:35 AM
01/16/15 02:35 AM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
The guy is schizophrenic and bipolar... he's got a YouTube account and he hunts down commenters on videos where he's in, usually with some long rants full of grammatical errors.
Also from what I hear he was never really liked in the streets and was never really a "wiseguy" so to speak, he was just "Billy's kid" sort of like how Karen was just "Sammy's girl." Hell, I think even Albert DeMeo was involved more in the life than him.

Anyway, I read that his family pretty much disowned him after he ratted and his sisters say he was always a problem in the family and a big source of headaches for Wild Bill.
Me personally I kinda feel bad for him.. oh, and I REALLY doubt he went to Allie Boy's house ready to whack him and that he threatened Jackie DeRoss face to face.. that sounds like some movie drama.

I always wondered what's up with Casso's son... I have no idea how he handled all that. I don't know but I highly doubt he turned out a Boy Scout.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #824221
01/16/15 04:18 AM
01/16/15 04:18 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/co...rticle-1.302851

Wild Bill Cutolo on the NYPD missing persons Web Site
Wild Bill Cutolo on the NYPD missing persons Web Site
William Cutolo Jr. still can't believe the mobsters who put a bullet in his father's head were stupid enough to bury the body - or disrespectful enough to leave him in his loafers.

"My father must be smiling down on us. Now we have the body. Now we have the evidence," Cutolo told the Daily News in an exclusive interview.

His dad, William (Wild Bill) Cutolo, was underboss of the Colombo crime family when he was killed in 1999. His murder was ordered by acting boss Alphonse (Allie Boy) Persico, who feared losing control to Wild Bill, a charismatic rival.

"Why did they bury the body? I thought Allie would have been smarter," Cutolo, 36, said.

GALLERY: 'WILD BILL' DOMESTICATED
Until this month, the prevailing theory was that Cutolo's corpse had been dumped off Persico's boat into the Atlantic Ocean. But on Oct. 6, the mob capo's remains were pulled from a secret Mafia graveyard in Farmingdale, L.I., after a turncoat led FBI agents to the burial ground.

The body was wrapped in a tarp. Loafers protruded from the burial shroud - an old-world Mafia no-no, Cutolo said.

"When a man such as my father, a made man [is killed], the old-timers believed it was a sign of respect to remove their shoes so that when their bodies were ever found, and there were no shoes, it was a sign of respect," Cutolo said.

FBI agents plan to continue searching the site this week with cadaver dogs, looking for the remains of mobster Richard Greaves and Pace University student Carmine Gargano.

Federal prosecutors didn't need Wild Bill's body to convict Persico and former underboss John (Jackie) DeRoss in December 2007 of ordering the hit.

Family photo of Bill Jr. comforting his son after the boy got stitches in his face (click for family photos).
Family photo of Bill Jr. comforting his son after the boy got stitches in his face (click for family photos).
The evidence they used included incriminating tapes secretly made by the younger Cutolo - who wore a wire for the feds to avenge his father's death. The mob scion dubbed his undercover work Operation Payback.

Persico's lawyer subpoenaed Cutolo, but he refused to answer questions, invoking his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination. It was the first time he was face-to-face with Persico and DeRoss in years.

"Put me in an alley with both of them, and I'll send them out in bags. They're nothing but cowards," Cutolo said.

Treacherous cowards.

Wild Bill was DeRoss' best man at his wedding.

After the mobster disappeared, DeRoss went knocking on the walls of the slain man's Staten Island mansion, looking for hidden cash. He even took over Wild Bill's Friendly Bocce social club on 11th Ave. in Brooklyn.

"He sat in my old man's chair, no less," Cutolo said.

Cutolo had a falling-out with the feds and his family, but is back on speaking terms with his mother, who testified against Persico and DeRoss.

Wild Bill's Staten Island tombstone, with no body beneath.
M. ROBERTS FOR NEWS
Wild Bill's Staten Island tombstone, with no body beneath.
She has promised to give him a portion of his father's cremated remains, he said.

There was no similar pardon for him from his late aunt Barbara DePalo, who bought a blistering death notice in The News calling Cutolo Jr. a "pansy on a crusade" for cooperating with the government.

"I called her and said, 'You get a pair of gloves, a ski mask and a pistol, and do what you gotta do. Don't you ever call me a 'pansy' in the newspaper,'" he said.

Cutolo said he considered killing his father's murderers, but instead opted to help put them in jail - a fate his father believed was worse than death.

"I was very sick over what I did, but I put my b---s on the table," he said.

He is no longer in the witness protection program but doesn't expect to attend DeRoss' and Persico's sentencings.

If he were there, he'd have plenty to say: "You made two mistakes: You killed my father and you didn't kill me."

jmarzulli@nydailynews.com

Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #824224
01/16/15 05:12 AM
01/16/15 05:12 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
the kid lost his father, sounds like a lost soul.his father was a bigger than life person to him,knew his fathers good friends killed him and lost his mind for awhile.. understandable for me.his father never made him and had no intention to do so. he loved him to much to put him in the life, bill knew he would always be in trouble with the persico's, bill jr didn't realize his father could ever be killed, the kid went into shock, and that is how he planned to avenge his father, not by murder by setting them up. he was not in the life ,for me he is not a rat.. just a heart broken child of a vicious criminal.bill made other kids cry and families greave. bill jr will never get over what he thinks is a betrayal by his fathers close friends..in that life your friends are day to day, you can be set up for reasons of greed, power, jealousy, beef over women ,maybe you have leadership skills and a future in the family.. always remember these guys are criminals not maestro's. JR needs to let it go, hard to say to someone who's father was killed. but that was the price bill SR knew he could pay once he went against his boss..a persico..JR if you read this, your father was your idol, keep him that way in your heart, he died like a real mobster,if you keep trying to unring the bell you will suffer the rest of your life..then you and your father are the biggest losers for sure. you were NOT in that life ,only your fathers son. you were not bound to avenge his death with violence..much tougher guys than you , made guys had fathers brothers killed. stayed in the life and stayed with the family that killed a loved one.. who was tougher then joe billotti. albert a. brothers did zero,we can keep making lists.. take the pressure off..be in peace kid..

Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #824226
01/16/15 05:17 AM
01/16/15 05:17 AM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
No one knows anything a out Casso's son? A few commented on him but no reak elaboration.
You really cant be hard on Cutoulo jr, he was a kid who worshipped his father. The kid was no gangster and everyone knew that. Give the kid a break.

Re: William Cutolo Jr. [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #824235
01/16/15 07:25 AM
01/16/15 07:25 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull