GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Mafia101, RushStreet, 1 invisible), 285 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,886
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,325
Posts1,058,642
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? #718265
06/02/13 09:31 AM
06/02/13 09:31 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline OP
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline OP
Underboss
Racketeering case put to rest

Apparently they have been able to scare off a prosecutor. I've read a lot of different stories on the ABT ( which mostly operates in the Texas/Oklahoma area and some Appalachian states). I've read stories about members opening up seemingly legal businesses as well as having connections to law enforcement, which makes them seem to be a redneck version of the mafia. Then I've also read other stories about members of the ABT being nothing more than retarded crackers.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? [Re: TheKillingJoke] #718278
06/02/13 12:41 PM
06/02/13 12:41 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
I've read some years ago that nowdays they're more like an organized crime structure with the grip on business more than their nazi ideology.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? [Re: TheKillingJoke] #718279
06/02/13 12:43 PM
06/02/13 12:43 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
The prosecutor dropped out during the whole situation where the district attorney was killed however it turned out to be some disgruntled former employee and had nothing to do with the abt. Although they are a powerful group within the texas prison system and have worked with the cartels in the meth business, they seem to be a pretty dysfunctional group. Alot of them are meth users and they kill eachother like crazy, if you look at most of their murders its mostly amongst themselves. They have a pretty solid organisational structure and rank but this is sort of let down by the meth abuse and paranoia that comes along with it.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? [Re: TheKillingJoke] #718426
06/03/13 03:00 AM
06/03/13 03:00 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Anyone can pull a trigger so it wouldn't necessarily be indicative of their power. And more recently, Tango Blast has been said to have surpassed the ABT in Texas.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? [Re: TheKillingJoke] #718453
06/03/13 09:20 AM
06/03/13 09:20 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline OP
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline OP
Underboss
Tango Blast has definitely surpassed the AB and La Eme in terms of membership, but they lack in organizational structure. Furthermore, they aren't as deeply involved in organized crime as the Aryan Brotherhood or the Mexican mafia is.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? [Re: TheKillingJoke] #718458
06/03/13 10:26 AM
06/03/13 10:26 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
In texas they divide the gangs by tiers. the tier1 is made up of tango blast, texas syndicate and other mexican groups, whilst the aryan brotherhood of texas is at the top of the tier 2 group which includes the bloods and crips.

Tango blast has become a popular gang because it does not require its members to commit criminal acts upon their release.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? [Re: Scorsese] #719691
06/10/13 01:32 PM
06/10/13 01:32 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
this might answer the original question.

Wild-living Aryan Brotherhood generals fall to Texas probe
By Dane Schiller | June 10, 2012 | Updated: June 11, 2012 11:34am

The generals
Aryan Brotherhood of Texas is led by generals who command members inside and out of prison. Some who have served:
In a cellphone photo confiscated by police, Aryan Brotherhood of Texas general Steven Cooke poses with two stainless-steel .45-caliber pistols aimed straight ahead; a finger on each trigger; barrels locked and loaded.

Authorities contend that he later used one of those pistols to shoot an Aryan rival in the head. In another picture, he clutches a daunting .50-caliber military-style rifle. In one more, he holds a modern "street sweeper," a 12-gauge shotgun fed by a drum of about 20 rounds.

After four years, an ongoing statewide investigation into some of the gang's most menacing members has resulted in the prosecution of 34 for federal crimes such as racketeering and murder, and in the incarceration of another 30 in state prisons. Cooke, known as "Stainless," is one of them.

A review of court files and exclusive interviews with those investigating and prosecuting the gangsters - and some associates who remain free - documents a drug-enraged trail of crime across the state.

"What we noticed is that they tend to beat up on each other a lot," said Malcolm Bales, the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Texas, noting that most attacks are retribution against renegades or rivals.

"We continue to get information about people who have been disappeared, and the level of violence associated with their organization is something that we cannot tolerate," Bales said. "I don't compare them to the Mafia. They are too weird and dysfunctional in how they handle their lives - heavy drug use and sociopathic personalities."

Authorities have secretly recorded their conversations, phone calls and meetings. Photos show them meeting in a barn-turned-hideout and a Tomball bar.

Some now sit in prison isolation cells as authorities limit their reach; others hide after informing on fellow Aryans.

The gang is carved into five territories, each with a so-called general, who commands legions of convicts, both in and out of prison, and doesn't hesitate to beat down, burn or blow away those who cross them.

Acts of violence

Richard Boehning, an Army Reserve lieutenant colonel and Army Ranger who is a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives special agent, leads an 80-person multi-agency statewide task force in nabbing the gang members.

When Boehning testified against one now-imprisoned gangster, he described the significance of the Aryans' tattoos, the roots of their white supremacist views, and the mantras that guide their wrath.

Among the most common: "God forgives. Brothers don't," he said. "It simply means that you may seek forgiveness from the good Lord, but when it comes to not doing something for the organization, 'we are not going to forgive you.' "

One general near Lufkin had a gangster blast his own best friend in the head with a shotgun or he'd be killed for not obeying. Another in Dallas had a gang tattoo burned off a guy's torso with a blowtorch.

In Tomball, Cooke ordered a dozen gang members to stand in a circle and pulverize one of their own for stealing dope, a gun and a girlfriend from a ranking officer. Grunts and taunts were captured on a cellphone video made by one of the gangsters.

Texas Department of Public Safety agent Brandon Bess interviewed four of the five generals.

"Every one of them have a completely different personality," he said, "a completely different way they operate - the way they control people, from extremely calm to extremely gangster to extremely intelligent."

Addicted to meth

What they all had in common - besides the ability to be brutal, charismatic and quote chapter and verse from the gang's constitution - is a methamphetamine habit that made them wild, paranoid and ultimately vulnerable, he said.

"A lot of them share being like a father figure; a lot of people who end up with our families don't have a family of their own," said a person who is part of the Aryans.

Cooke, a professional tattoo artist seen as one of the most controlling of the leaders, was sent to prison in part on his wife's testimony.

"Of course I fear for me my life," Sharleiy Cooke said from an undisclosed location via e-mail. "I think him being in the feds (federal prison) just gives him more power and control over a higher class of criminal."

Carl Carver, another general, ordered a hit that resulted in a gang member and his girlfriend being lured into the countryside in Nacogdoches County and blasted in the head with a shotgun. He pleaded guilty to racketeering and violence charges last year. He was sentenced to life, but is not listed as in U.S. Bureau of Prisons custody.

Terry Sillers, who goes by "Little Wood," was busted last year after using a Harley-Davidson motorcycle to lead Fort Worth-area police on a chase broadcast live via a news helicopter.

'General of generals'

Another general, Frank "Pancho" Roch Jr., died in Houston last year. He was found in the cab of a truck parked along U.S. 59. A master manipulator, authorities say, with head-to-toe tattoos, he spent nearly all of his adult life behind bars. He was the gang's "general of generals," but is believed to have died of natural causes. He was under investigation at the time of his death.

Larry "Slick" Bryan was sentenced to 30 years in state prison on a Bexar County drug charge, and is to be released next year.

He is now the gang's most senior general. A position even more powerful in the streets.
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/...-to-3623596.php

Re: Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? [Re: TheKillingJoke] #719730
06/10/13 05:36 PM
06/10/13 05:36 PM
B
BigRed Offline
Button
BigRed  Offline
B
Button
The Aryan Brotherhood, be they from Texas, California, or the Feds, isn't a group trying to infiltrate a society that doesn't want them like the Mafia, Russian mob, triads, etc. They are a group that wants to drop out of a society that doesn't want them.

So no, nothing legitimate about them. Deadly sure but legit and organized no.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? [Re: TheKillingJoke] #719741
06/10/13 07:43 PM
06/10/13 07:43 PM
Texas
TonyG Offline
Capo
TonyG  Offline
Capo
Texas
There is not any one OC group that dominates in the state of Texas, and it is almost impossible to assign a group as most powerful.

The "OC group" with the most members operating in the state of Texas are the Mexican cartels. According to recent reports, they out number OMC, ABT and TS combined. All of these groups interact with one another, at some level, knowingly or unknowingly, in the drug trade.

Best way to catch the smart ones? Get an idiot working for them.
Re: Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? [Re: TheKillingJoke] #719778
06/10/13 09:47 PM
06/10/13 09:47 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
I hope these guys use their meth to read books... if they did then they would know history well enough to know if they are of Irish decent they are certainly NOT TRUE 'Aryans'...just a bunch of DB's that burn easily in the sunlight and have rotten teeth...

Re: Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? [Re: Scorsese] #719780
06/10/13 09:57 PM
06/10/13 09:57 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
I kinda miss our OC 'Aryan' general... now he's gone underground and makes his crazy accusations behind the computer using an avatar, his Hispanic wives brother's split cable line and his jewish neighbors non protected wireless router connection....

Re: Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? [Re: TheKillingJoke] #719801
06/11/13 01:04 AM
06/11/13 01:04 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I always thought that the Texas Syndicate and Barrio Azteca were the most powerful prison mobs in Texas.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? [Re: TonyG] #719814
06/11/13 02:05 AM
06/11/13 02:05 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: TonyG
There is not any one OC group that dominates in the state of Texas, and it is almost impossible to assign a group as most powerful.

The "OC group" with the most members operating in the state of Texas are the Mexican cartels. According to recent reports, they out number OMC, ABT and TS combined. All of these groups interact with one another, at some level, knowingly or unknowingly, in the drug trade.

And I would imagine the cartels that have the most presence in Texas are the Gulf cartel and the Zetas.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? [Re: Scorsese] #719817
06/11/13 02:08 AM
06/11/13 02:08 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
The prosecutor dropped out during the whole situation where the district attorney was killed however it turned out to be some disgruntled former employee and had nothing to do with the abt. Although they are a powerful group within the texas prison system and have worked with the cartels in the meth business, they seem to be a pretty dysfunctional group. Alot of them are meth users and they kill eachother like crazy, if you look at most of their murders its mostly amongst themselves. They have a pretty solid organisational structure and rank but this is sort of let down by the meth abuse and paranoia that comes along with it.

I think you are right. Once out of prison, they resort to what they did before going into prison, which is being disorganized drug addicts and drifters.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood of Texas - Really this powerful? [Re: IvyLeague] #719955
06/11/13 05:14 PM
06/11/13 05:14 PM
Texas
TonyG Offline
Capo
TonyG  Offline
Capo
Texas
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
And I would imagine the cartels that have the most presence in Texas are the Gulf cartel and the Zetas.

Ivy, that is correct for east and central Texas. The "Sinaloa / remnants of the Juarez" cartel are present in west Texas, in and around El Paso. I think it is largely understood that the Juarez cartel either went extinct or got adsorbed by the Sinaloa cartel, although recently there have been announcements of the "New Juarez Cartel". Its a big state, and the Mexican DTO's are still fluid - aligned, at war with another, etc.

Best way to catch the smart ones? Get an idiot working for them.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull