GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Malavita, Irishman12), 263 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,428
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,332
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: carmela] #715061
05/10/13 04:34 PM
05/10/13 04:34 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
No capo wants a dead body to be found in his territory unless it´s intended to be found for some special reason.

[Linked Image]
Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: carmela] #715066
05/10/13 05:13 PM
05/10/13 05:13 PM
Montreal
L
livelifenoregrets Offline
Wiseguy
livelifenoregrets  Offline
L
Wiseguy
Montreal
@carmela...In crime anywhere around the world its all about territories not just Sicily or even Italy for that matter. From Italians to black gangs to mexican cartels, russian mob, etc territory is the main reason for termoil and people get killed over territory all over the world every single day.

I know you get what I'm saying and we can all be right or wrong thats the beauty of this and thats what keeps us all intrigued not really knowing whats happening. I just have a hard time accepting your theory that without a doubt if he did order the hit he HAD to ask for permission? I don't think anyone can say that without a doubt. He is marked for death regardless so if I was him there wouldn't be permission to do anything, you ride it out and in the end you either end up on top and higher up than ever or you end up 6 feet under. The rules have been broken, respect wasn't shown for his family. Italian police said it themselves Rizzuto was a global super boss and you are right a lot has changed which gives more strenght to what I'm saying.

Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: antimafia] #715068
05/10/13 05:23 PM
05/10/13 05:23 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
I'm not saying Rizzuto needed permission to hit those men. I'm saying he needed permission from Bagheria to use made men from Bagheria families.

The rest, I'll agree with you, is up in the air.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: carmela] #715069
05/10/13 05:29 PM
05/10/13 05:29 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Does Giuseppe Scaduto still have power in Bagheria? I read some years ago he hired a hit squad headed by Michele Modica, to kill another Bagheria boss Pietro Lo Iacono. Is Sergio Flamia the boss now or just acting boss?

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: antimafia] #715086
05/10/13 07:58 PM
05/10/13 07:58 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8G_J7o7Z8k

Great surveillance videos on this one,even better if you understand italian.

Police doing good job down there,Cosa Nostra will not manage to re-group itself,if they keep doing their job.

Last edited by Strax; 05/10/13 08:05 PM.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: Strax] #715087
05/10/13 08:05 PM
05/10/13 08:05 PM
johnnyboysala Offline
Made Member
johnnyboysala  Offline
Made Member
Cosa nostra will definitely regroup itself

Most coschi will watch with cautious interest, but almost all know these specific developments are unliikely to spill out of Bagheria / Canada.

Last edited by johnnyboysala; 05/10/13 08:08 PM.
Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: antimafia] #715104
05/11/13 12:31 AM
05/11/13 12:31 AM
J
jackbottoxxx Offline
Wiseguy
jackbottoxxx  Offline
J
Wiseguy
if you listen to the video carefully, especially the part that Joe Bravo is talking. He says, he is a made man by Vito with his 'COMPARE' Ray with a witness present. Unless, I misunderstood the conversation entirely, then....

my question that I raise is; In what way is Joe Bravo COMPARE with Raynald DesJardins??

Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: jackbottoxxx] #715110
05/11/13 01:10 AM
05/11/13 01:10 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Link: http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/10/..._medium=twitter

Excerpts:

Sicily wiretaps show how Montreal mob boss Vito Rizzuto paid for breaking Mafia rules
Adrian Humphreys
National Post
13/05/10 | Last Updated: 13/05/11 12:44 AM ET

Montreal mob boss Vito Rizzuto broke the fundamental, centuries-old rules of the Mafia by formally inducting non-Italians into his Mafia clan, including a French-Canadian and a Spaniard, according to conversations secretly recorded in Sicily.

He may be regretting his multicultural approach.

One of his non-Italian inductees, Juan Ramon Fernandez, who was born in Spain and seen as his rock-ribbed, loyal henchman, was recently killed in Sicily, apparently because he was reluctant to choose sides in Montreal’s deadly Mafia war.

Another, Quebecer Raynald Desjardins, has been named as the architect of the rebellious faction that challenged the leadership of Mr. Rizzuto in Montreal, authorities allege.

The wiretaps were released to the National Post on Friday after a large police operation in Sicily that arrested 21 men on Wednesday.

They shed fascinating and unexpected light on the perplexing and deadly struggle for control of Canada’s underworld — a struggle that has claimed 20 lives — after police in Sicily monitored conversations between dozens of mobsters, including Canadians visiting and living in the birthplace of the Mafia.

Declaring that Mr. Rizzuto “makes the f–king rules” regardless of what Mafia bosses in Sicily thought, Mr. Fernandez asserted his right to sit at the table with other “men of honour.”

“Vito ‘made’ me and my compare, Raynald,” Mr. Fernandez is heard saying on a wiretap, a reference to being officially inducted into the Mafia, a right previously reserved for Italians.

“You’re not Italian,” said the surprised man he was speaking with.

“No, no. Me and my compare,” Mr. Fernandez insisted, were “made” men despite their lineage.

When faced with further disbelief, Mr. Fernandez, who was an intensely intimidating man, started bellowing.

“Show some respect. I sit at the right hand of God, that’s how close I am,” he said of his relationship with Mr. Rizzuto.

“But I thought that…” the man stammered back, apparently realizing the danger, his voice turning quiet and meek, “I just thought you couldn’t because you’re not Italian.”

Even though Mr. Fernandez spoke passionately about the power of Mr. Rizzuto and his affinity for him, he remained reluctant to rededicate his sword to the veteran mob boss in the underworld war for supremacy in Montreal, the wiretaps suggest.

In Sicily, Mr. Fernandez told associates he was close to Mr. Rizzuto but also close to Mr. Desjardins, whom he named as leading the rebel faction challenging Mr. Rizzuto’s control, police in Italy said.

“He didn’t want to take a side in the dispute. He wanted to stay neutral,” said Lieutenant-Colonel Fabio Bottino, commander in Palermo of the Carabinieri R.O.S., the special paramilitary police unit that probes sophisticated organized crime and transnational crime.

The supposedly private chats reveal Mr. Fernandez as a man of conflicting loyalties — he was first brought into the upper echelons of the underworld by Mr. Desjardins, whom he knew from prison but Mr. Rizzuto was the key to his growing power.

[snip]

After Mr. Fernandez was released from prison, in April 2012, he was deported to Spain but moved to Bagheria in Sicily, where he settled among friends, many of whom have ties to the Rizzuto clan, police said.

Mr. Fernandez told mafiosi whom he met in Sicily that he was, in fact, a “man of honour,” meaning a formal member of the crime cartel, even though he is not Italian.

“I don’t think the Sicilian Mafia could say anything to Vito Rizzuto, asking him why he was making guys who were not Italian. The Italian Mafia would be cool to this fact but Vito Rizzuto was the boss in Canada and what he wants to do there, that’s OK,” said Lt.-Col. Bottino in an interview with the National Post.

“What is important to them is what you do in your own home. In my home, in my country, this is the rule, if you want to change the rules in your country, well, OK.”

Because Mr. Fernandez was able to help them make money, the mafiosi did not vociferously complain and investigators do not believe it played a role in his death.

“The order to kill him came from Canada,” said Lt.-Col. Bottino, declining to say which faction might have made the decision. If he is correct, it means the war in Canada stretched beyond its borders....

Fernando Pimentel in Sicily:

http://nationalpostnews.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/fernando-pimentel.jpg?w=400&h=229

Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: antimafia] #715155
05/11/13 12:55 PM
05/11/13 12:55 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

not to be a dick sounds like his mouth got him killed I hate when mobsters say some boss is god I don't think even any of gotti's guys said he was god these guy got killed for talkin to much. I said this months ago, does vito rizzuto have the power to make his own guys I tought he was a soldier in the nyc families, maybe massino seen all this coming. its weird no killings in nyc over this shit.

Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: pmac] #715222
05/11/13 07:59 PM
05/11/13 07:59 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Link: http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/05/20130511-172738.html

Excerpts:

Mobster didn't lose power in Toronto after leaving city
Rob Lamberti
Sun News/QMI Agency
5:27 pm, May 11th, 2013

Violent mobster Joe Bravo -- found shot to death and burned beside an Italian road last week -- never lost his terrorizing command over a multi-million underworld business on the streets of Toronto, despite being booted out of Canada for the third time in 2012.

The muscle man for Montreal mob boss Vito Rizzuto still exerted influence even though he was living in Sicily and police in the GTA are now trying to determine who now has control over his lucrative street operation.

Although Bravo is dead, it doesn't mean the mobsters who worked for him stop being criminals, a police source said. Police suspect the murder of Bravo was planned and succession for his criminal enterprise here has already been mapped out.

"The question is: Who is going to collect his money on the streets; who is going to continue his drug enterprise? That probably has already been decided," the source said.

Anti-mafia police in Sicily found the burned and bullet-riddled bodies of Bravo, 56, and associate Fernando Pimentel, 36, of Mississauga, as they wrapped up Project Argo on May 8.

Police know the two went to Bagheria, a town near Palermo where Bravo set up his operations, to close a marijuana deal with two brothers, Pietro and Salvatore Scaduto.

Investigators lost track of the two victims after that meeting.

Pietro Scaduto, who once lived in Toronto, was among a group of men targeted in the murder attempt staged by rival mobsters and a Hells Angels member at California Sandwiches in April 2004 that left innocent victim Louise Russo permanently paralyzed. The intended victims were not injured.

[snip]

Police sources said Bravo was sent to Bagheria after he was deported from Canada for criminality. While creating a suspected drug link between Sicily and eastern Canada, he also kept regular watch on his personal money making schemes in the GTA.

"Bravo was in communication with his street crew (here) on a constant basis," a police source said.

"He preferred to have violent guys, you know, who weren't afraid to (stage) home invasions, because they're quite threatening and menacing, and that's how he was," he said.

The source said Bravo is believed to have also personally stayed in contact with his links in the drug business, and was involved in loan sharking, demanding regular payments from victims or they risked visits from his ambassadors.

"He could do that because he had a street crew," the source said. Bravo's name also commanded a terrifying street cred that demanded respect, and with that he collected a "tax" from those who operated using his name.

[snip]

Bravo was discovered and groomed by Montreal mobster Raynard Desjardins -- now in jail awaiting trial for the murder of former Bonanno boss Salvatore Montagna in 2011 -- and apparently may not have been firmly within Rizzuto's camp.

The Italian police project confirms to law enforcement here that despite imprisoning and deporting mobsters, their influences on the street and in daily operations of their organizations aren't stymied.

"This is a real life example of how the mob works, just because you've put these guys in jail doesn't mean their power and influence has stopped, just because you deport these guys doesn't mean their power and influence has been stopped," a police source said.

"You didn't deport his influence. It's a significant murder on many fronts," the source said. "He's a very charismatic leader, a guy that basically died the way he thought he was going to die. He lived like a criminal, he died like a criminal."

And that is what should have been expected all along, the source said.

"Guys like that don't die quietly in bed," he said.

Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: antimafia] #715350
05/12/13 07:49 PM
05/12/13 07:49 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
More stunning revelations from Giuseppe Carbone, the rat who is also one of the killers of Joe Bravo and Pimentel.

Vito Rizzuto apparently ordered the Scaduto brothers to kill Joe Bravo and Pimentel. The Scadutos were trying to wrest power in Bagheria. The two victims were potential obstacles. Another murder target was Bagheria mafioso Michele Modica, who employed Pietro Scaduto many years ago in Toronto as a bodyguard.

Link to Italian-language article:

http://palermo.repubblica.it/cronaca/201..._clan-58661382/

Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: antimafia] #715513
05/13/13 04:20 PM
05/13/13 04:20 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
joe bravo started a drug business between italy and canada with his friend sergio flamia
the scadutos killed him and wanted to kill flamia in order to take drug business and canada connections

Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: m2w] #715613
05/14/13 10:48 AM
05/14/13 10:48 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
For his article in today's paper, Daniel Renaud of La Presse interviewed Fabio Bottino of the Ros (Special Operations elite unit that deals with organized crime) in Palermo about Fernandez.

Link:

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/justic...a-joe-bravo.php

Google translation:

A friendship that has cost "Joe Bravo"
Daniel Renaud
La Presse
Published May 14, 2013 at 9:11 | Updated at 9:11

His friendship with the guy Raynald Desjardins could have been costly to Juan Ramon Fernandez, alias Joe Bravo, former henchman Vito Rizzuto, whose bullet-riddled body was found charred and last week in Sicily.

In an interview with La Presse , the commander of a special squad of riflemen, which men have arrested 21 people linked to Cosa Nostra last week, said Fernandez spoke extensively of Raynald Desjardins in Montreal with individuals in conversations Recent collected during the investigation.

"We have heard the name of Desjardins several times. When he spoke, Joe Bravo was speaking well and compares called [Sponsor], "said Lieutenant Colonel Fabio Bottino, the ROS special unit in Palermo, specializing in the fight against organized crime.

In yesterday's issue, the Italian newspaper La Repubblica reported the words of a repentant witness, Giuseppe Carbone, who would have told the local police that the two brothers Scaduto, accused of killing Fernandez, had acted on the orders Vito Rizzuto and they would have murdered because he had an enemy as compared Rizzuto.

Quebec police believe Raynald Desjardins and other clan leaders have tried to take the head of the mafia after the fall of the Rizzuto in 2010 - that would not have accepted the Sicilians, back in force since Vito Rizzuto's release in October. The brother-Desjardins, the influential mafioso Joe Di Maulo, and his friend and right arm Gaétan Gosselin have been murdered in recent months.

An Order of Canada

The rifle does not exclude that the power struggle in Montreal to be transported to Sicily, where Fernandez was established after being deported from Canada in April 2012. But they refuse, for the moment, to identify a sponsor.

"On listening, Fernandez said that Desjardins was his friend, but he did not choose sides. It was probably a mistake. Assume that someone on the other side was not happy and decided to eliminate him. "

"We are confident that the order to kill came from Canada because Fernandez was welcomed here. We believe that the command comes from a person of very high level of the mafia in Canada, "said Lt. Col. Bottino.

According to our sources, Fernandez has already owned a cafe in the St. Michel district and have been linked to cell Clan Cotroni during the 80s. It would then become the bodyguard of Raynald Desjardins, who allegedly introduced to Vito Rizzuto. In prison, Fernandez, a giant broken karate, protected Mafia members. During the 90s, he was arrested with 4 kg of cocaine found in a Jaguar paid by Desjardins. During the 2000s, he became close to Vito Rizzuto and settled in Toronto. "For being caught this way and having spent many years in prison, he was rather a man hand a man of honor," expressed a source of community, about conversations captured by carabinieri, in which Fernandez said a man of honor of the Mafia.

No extradition for Rizzuto

In addition, Lieutenant Colonel Bottino yesterday confirmed to La Presse what many already skeptical: the Italian authorities require the extradition of Vito Rizzuto in connection with the investigation into the laundering of hundreds of millions of dollars Canadian mafia in the construction of Messina Bridge, linking Sicily to mainland Italy.

"There is no evidence to justify such a procedure. It might have problems, but not with the Messina Bridge, "said Rifleman leader.
--------------------------------
Photo of Fernandez and one of his killers, Giuseppe Carbone:

http://images.lpcdn.ca/924x615/201305/14/687725-durant-leur-enquete-carabiniers-file.jpg

Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: antimafia] #715635
05/14/13 11:53 AM
05/14/13 11:53 AM
Montreal
L
livelifenoregrets Offline
Wiseguy
livelifenoregrets  Offline
L
Wiseguy
Montreal
If he was running around Sicily claiming to be friends with Raynald and not taking sides he basically signed his death wish if you ask me. Its either your with me or against me you can't be on the fence when sons and fathers are being murdered.

Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: antimafia] #715740
05/14/13 11:09 PM
05/14/13 11:09 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

it shows the greed. they kill to Spanish guys over drugs and now the whole clan is going down. its still crazy that a Spanish guys who grew up around the mafia thought he could go to sicily and act as if he really in there world be a made guy. he seen goodfellas ray lioata aka hill if your not 100% you cant be made. I still don't believe rizzuto would break those rules. even massino in 2000 made it back to 100%. no irish mom or greek, theres probably a lot of guys on the east coast who got in the lcn after jr gotti got in with his Russian mom. people changing there name to there mothers maiden to get in. tommy delgiorno from philly hid his polish mother from scarfo.couple boston guys moms were irish.

Quebec lawyer to be questioned? [Re: pmac] #719056
06/06/13 01:20 AM
06/06/13 01:20 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
My guess is the unnamed lawyer is Loris Cavaliere.

Link:

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/ca...-sicily-sources

Italy asks RCMP to investigate Quebec lawyer with possible link to Mafia murders in Sicily: sources
Adrian Humphreys
National Post
Wednesday, Jun. 5, 2013

Re: Quebec lawyer to be questioned? [Re: antimafia] #719069
06/06/13 06:53 AM
06/06/13 06:53 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Rizzuto runs Canada. He figures he will make and break the rules as he pleases. The whole Montreal scene has definitely been interesting these last 2 years or so, cant wait to see what happens next.

Death Before Dishonor
Sergio Flamia of Bagheria has flipped [Re: HandsomeStevie] #748956
11/18/13 08:52 PM
11/18/13 08:52 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Some possible bad news for those in Canada who may have been involved in the murders of Fernandez (Joe Bravo) and Pimentel in Sicily: Sergio Flamia of Bagheria has flipped.

http://livesicilia.it/2013/11/19/pentito-flamia-mafia-bagheria_404558

Recall that Giuseppe Salvatore Carbone, who himself had flipped and led the authorities to the charred bodies of Fernandez and Pimentel, said that Fernandez had many contacts with Flamia.

Flamia may have more insights about what led up to the murder of the two, as well as who was behind these killings.

Giuseppe Carbone, turnocat, sentenced to 16 years [Re: antimafia] #814270
11/18/14 02:33 PM
11/18/14 02:33 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Giuseppe Carbone has been sentenced; he received 16 years.

http://livesicilia.it/2014/11/18/lomicid...ldaccia_566229/

Adrian Humphreys wrote an article about Carbone's sentencing (Carbone was sentenced today); the article was published online just this afternoon. See

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/11/18/...-mafia-friends/

Earlier today Humphreys tweeted a screenshot of a partial transcript of a telecon between Joe Bravo and a certain "Ross"—could be Rosario Staffiere of the Greater Toronto Area. Go to https://twitter.com/AD_Humphreys/status/534741677018456064/photo/1

Recent article by Humphreys about this whole subject was posted just a few days ago in the other thread; here's the link again:

http://news.nationalpost.com/gangland-co...e-of-the-mafia/

Re: Giuseppe Carbone, turnocat, sentenced to 16 years [Re: antimafia] #814294
11/18/14 05:20 PM
11/18/14 05:20 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
I love it how they describe 16 years as 'leniant'.

In the states as a rat you're struggling to break 10years for 5 times the body count. Or 3 days for a single as it happens of late...

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 11/18/14 05:20 PM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Giuseppe Carbone, turnocat, sentenced to 16 years [Re: antimafia] #814317
11/18/14 09:32 PM
11/18/14 09:32 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Joe Bravo wasn't just some "spanish guy killed because of drugs". He came up around mob guys and Rizzuto brought him into his organization as basically one of his own. And he always treated him as such, until the end, according to Humphreys, Bravo was killed because he was playing both sides of the fence during a war. I know Humphreys isn't the end all be all, but he's been on point before, not much reason for me to doubt him now. But it isn't just that, the wiretaps basically tell the same story.

Daniele Ranieri group's busted [Re: SinatraClub] #819324
12/17/14 09:26 AM
12/17/14 09:26 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Important bust involving Bravo's associate Daniele Ranieri of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).

Project Forza investigation dismantled organized crime group in GTA, police say

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/project-forza-...63#.VJGxg7A5E_0

Re: Daniele Ranieri group's busted [Re: antimafia] #819438
12/17/14 05:15 PM
12/17/14 05:15 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
For a good rundown of today's press conference regarding the dismantling of this group, see the tweets posted by a Toronto Sun reporter, who was there today, at

http://twitter.com/MaryamSun1

You do not have to sign in to Twitter to read the tweets.

Re: Daniele Ranieri group's busted [Re: antimafia] #819548
12/18/14 04:51 AM
12/18/14 04:51 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
A very good story by Adrian Humphreys:

Climbing the Mafia ladder: Accused Ontario mobster named a wanted fugitive after boss murdered in Sicily

http://natpo.st/1wNJFOZ

Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: antimafia] #819589
12/18/14 10:06 AM
12/18/14 10:06 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

The guys in that chart are some mean looking motherfuckers. Different breed of mobster..

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Daniele Ranieri of the Greater Toronto Area [Re: Moe_Tilden] #822598
01/07/15 07:39 AM
01/07/15 07:39 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Link:

http://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/5...police-suspect/

Mob fugitive Daniele Ranieri has fled country, police suspect
Police suspect mobster Daniele Ranieri of Bolton has fled the country. He’s believed to run GTA operations of the late Vito Rizzuto of Montreal

Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: Moe_Tilden] #822635
01/07/15 12:45 PM
01/07/15 12:45 PM
New York
PetroPirelli Offline
Underboss
PetroPirelli  Offline
Underboss
New York
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
The guys in that chart are some mean looking motherfuckers. Different breed of mobster..

Most mobsters are mean motherfuckers, pal smile.

Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: antimafia] #822650
01/07/15 01:51 PM
01/07/15 01:51 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Yeah but these guys look like they would break your fists with their jaws if you punched them.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: Moe_Tilden] #822690
01/07/15 04:52 PM
01/07/15 04:52 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Yeah but these guys look like they would break your fists with their jaws if you punched them.

That's because him and Joe Bravo both were skilled in some type of fighting and were well known for violence.

You have to remember Moe, it seems the GTA now used to be the NYC of the 50's and 60's in terms of violence. They don't play.

Re: Rizzuto associate "Joe Bravo" resurfaces in Sicily [Re: pmac] #823454
01/11/15 08:47 PM
01/11/15 08:47 PM
Montreal, QC
TheRedZone Offline
Button
TheRedZone  Offline
Button
Montreal, QC
Originally Posted By: pmac
it shows the greed. they kill to Spanish guys over drugs and now the whole clan is going down. its still crazy that a Spanish guys who grew up around the mafia thought he could go to sicily and act as if he really in there world be a made guy. he seen goodfellas ray lioata aka hill if your not 100% you cant be made. I still don't believe rizzuto would break those rules. even massino in 2000 made it back to 100%. no irish mom or greek, theres probably a lot of guys on the east coast who got in the lcn after jr gotti got in with his Russian mom. people changing there name to there mothers maiden to get in. tommy delgiorno from philly hid his polish mother from scarfo.couple boston guys moms were irish.

You're correct about the greed, I read a few books about the Rizzuto LCN, and the "making" of guys up here seems to be a subject of contention, but from wiretaps of Vito himself it seems quite clear that he and Desjardins were very close, and handled huge narcotics deals together. A police source with access to those wiretaps said the only guy that they ever heard talk rough or angry with Vito was Raynald... the wiretaps in this thread seem to indicate that he was officially inducted, but even if that wasn't the case, it's clear he has more power than many-a-made italian members.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull