Ivy just seeing if you could do some diggin for me with your Fed knowledge. This kid Carey was a huge huge book in the merrimack valley and north shore. He had a bunch of very tough guys from Lowell working for him as agents or muscle but to my knowledge he wasnt kicking up to any LCN guys or any left over Hill guys. If any new England guys recognize the name or have anything to add it would be apreciated. He basically got pinched went on the run for a bit then turned himself in and ratted like a bitch. But he had a huge money. I was out in a group with him a couple of times and whether he knew your or not he wa spicking up the tab, he was one of those guys who like to show the money he was making. He was generally an alright guy but then ratted and should be out soon. Ijust cannot see how he wasnt kicking anything up to LCN guys in Boston or Prov. Thanks...Southend I think he only did Fed time but a lot of Middlesex County guys knew him so you might know a coule guys whor an with him ya know