GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (VanillaLimeCoke, Toodoped), 239 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,679
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,202
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,519
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,390
Posts1,059,976
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CDG message to the Los Zetas and more CDG videos. #706998
03/29/13 03:42 PM
03/29/13 03:42 PM
B
BordertownResident Offline OP
Made Member
BordertownResident  Offline OP
B
Made Member
C.D.G. Sends Zetas an “Gift for Holy Week” Execution of 3 Men and 2 Women

A ghastly, graphic video depicting CDG executing and dismembering five Zeta members. The five victims comprised of three men and two women The video was sent to the facebook page of the popular ValorXTamaulipas several days ago. They posted the photo at left.

One of the narco blogs advertised they were in possession of the video, but asked for 5000 “likes” before they would publish it. It appears that some blogs regard the tragedy of the drug war as a game.

In the extreme southern portion of Tamaulipas are two cities; Mante and González. They are a 45 minutes drive apart. Zetas control Mante, and their rival CDG controls González.

In the video are five kidnapped Zetas, kneeling, blindfolded, with the hands of the women duct taped together in the front, while the men have their hands duct taped in the back.
The five are surrounded by their CDG captors. There is the usual interrogation of the five, questioned one by one, right to left, each admitting working for Zetas. After the interrogation “Mr. Big” of CDG gives the usual warning speech that the same fate would be waiting for others going against “Golfo” (CDG).

The victims are knocked unconscious from a hit to the head by an ax. They are then decapitated, dismembered and body parts thrown into the blue barrel of boiling acid. On the image above one can see the flames under the blue barrel.
This process is used by cartels, and by both CDG and zetas to eliminate evidence, whereby the bodies are cooked and dissolved.

This type of despicable executed is done in what is known as “kitchens” at narco camps. In southern Mexico a process is used to destroy evidence by constructing underground ovens to cook bodies.
ValorXTamaulipas writes:

The conflict between CDG from Cd Gonzáles and Zetas from Cd Mante has been one of the most violent, to the point that in 2010 and 2011 it was required to show an ID to enter Mante. If the person was from González he or her will not be allowed to enter the city. In response CDG in Cd González did a similar thing, they applied restrictions to people and businesses from Cd Mante.Since then, the incursions of both criminal groups have been constant, especially in the area Temporalera de ​​Mante and in González, in the southern suburbs of the municipality. Constantly, executed victims are found in vehicles all around the gaps between Mante and Gonzalez.

On many occasions, most publications are generated only in large cities, but areas with smaller populations, have come to suffer and continue to suffer violent situations and they are ignored and what is happening in these areas don't get published in the new

Re: CDG message to the Los Zetas and more CDG videos. [Re: BordertownResident] #706999
03/29/13 03:48 PM
03/29/13 03:48 PM
B
Made Member
B
Made Member
Video narrative transcript:
CDG: What is your name , nickname and where are you from?

1st guy: Daniel Hernandez Hernandez, I am from Veracruz

CDG: Where did they pick you up?

1st guy: In Gonzalez

CDG: What organization do you belong to and what do you do?

1st guy: Zetas, to give money to Damien

CDG: What is your name and nickname:
2nd guy: Guillermo Salas Hernandez
CDG: What organization do you belong to?
2nd guy: Zeta's
CDG: What were you sent to do?
2nd guy: To leave something only for Damien
CDG: Where were you picked up?
2nd guy: In Gonzalez
CDG: What is your name and nickname?
3rd guy: Daniel Aguilar Sandoval
CDG: What organization do you belong to?
3rd guy: The Zeta's
CDG: What were you told to do?
3rd guy: To check the point of Matias (sounds like) to Jose Manuel
CDG: Where were you detained?
3rd guy: In Gonzalez
CDG: Who do you report to?
3rd guy: Comandante Mante
CDG: Who does he report to?
3rd guy: To Ricky Santillan (sounds like) and El Danny (sounds like)
CDG: This goes out to all the scumbags from the CDG. Keep sending
dumbasses like these and you are going to get fucked senores.
CDG: A message for you, Ricardo Santillan, even though you cover your
face just like Polo, that participated in the killings of innocent
people, because that is the only way you intimidate people, by
pretending to be soldiers, lying to the people and local authorities.
For example, I have a list, Homero Cuervos, Chief of Police, who give
the whereabouts of the SEDENA and SEMAR. Felipe aka La Pona, who gives
crooked papers so you can cruise the streets like nothing has
happened. The Deputado, Jose Luis, who helps you launder your money.
All the people who plan to help these scumbags, we remind you that
here in the Gulf is nothing but business, not like all you fucking
cowards that don't admit your own mistakes. Supposedly when you
whooped our asses the ones you killed were innocent people and you
killed them anyways. Watch your back, Sandia, because in the list of
involved is your cousin, the Barritas, and your wife, La Pansona. All
the people that support La Temporalera so you can see not everybody
wins. Your fucking lousy estakas from San Buena El Chaneke also going
to fall bitches.

THE EXECUTION VIDEO IS ON THE SECOND PAGE WARNINGV VERY GRAPHIC!!

CDG DISSOLVES ZETAS IN ACID VIDEO ON BORDERLANDBEAT.COM

Re: CDG message to the Los Zetas and more CDG videos. [Re: BordertownResident] #707009
03/29/13 05:25 PM
03/29/13 05:25 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
it seems like the gulf cartel has really stepped up their attacks recently against the zetas, i wonder how much that has to do with the temporary alliance with chapo? it wasn't too long ago that the zetas were seemingly pushing the zeta's out of everywhere except a few key plaza's near the boarder, as well as a few coastal area's. it would appear that all the recent infighting with regards to the zetas has at least allowed the gulf cartel to breath. they seem to be a strong #3 down there, behind the zetas and sinaloa.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: CDG message to the Los Zetas and more CDG videos. [Re: Five_Felonies] #707018
03/29/13 06:33 PM
03/29/13 06:33 PM
B
Made Member
B
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
it seems like the gulf cartel has really stepped up their attacks recently against the zetas, i wonder how much that has to do with the temporary alliance with chapo? it wasn't too long ago that the zetas were seemingly pushing the zeta's out of everywhere except a few key plaza's near the boarder, as well as a few coastal area's. it would appear that all the recent infighting with regards to the zetas has at least allowed the gulf cartel to breath. they seem to be a strong #3 down there, behind the zetas and sinaloa.

People always asssume or think that the Los Zetas are the second strongest criminal group in Mexico but for me personally. I consider the Gulf Cartel be more powerful than Los Zetas because it's a more centralized group and is very well established in Matamoros and Reynosa; unlike Los Zetas which they don't have an "safe haven". People might say that Nuevo Laredo, Piedra Negras or some other border town controlled by them, either in Tamulipas state or Sonora state, act as a "safe heaven" for the top command of Los Zetas but they don't. In Nuevo Laredo for example, the Gulf Cartel is already taking over some neighborhoods previously controlled by Los Zetas and the local military outpost or the local military commander near Nuevo Laredo is rumored to be bought out by the Gulf Cartel, giving them free reign to cause some havoc and kill/kidnap Los Zetas collaboraters. Even, the Los Zetas themselves accused the military that patrols Nuevo Laredo (don't know the number) as supporting the Gulf Cartel, because the military only goes after Los Zetas and that several local captains have been killed by the military. In Monterrey, another powergrid for Los Zetas, they are getting their ass kicked there by the Gulf Cartel and being arrested by the detective police. The Los Zetas used to control Monterrey metropolitan area but now the Gulf Cartel controls 80% of Monterrey now. That's why the homicides have gone down dramastically this year and half of the last, compared to the first 11 months of 2010. The reason they are able to do this is because the Gulf Cartel is a more cohesive and centralized group, they also control a lot more drug trafficking routes and distribution into the U.S. The local cells of Los Zetas don't receive support or funds from the centralized leadership, unless the central leadership wants it and because of that the local cells of Los Zetas don't have money to buy off or corrupt as many authorities as the Gulf Cartel can. So they (Los Zetas) resort to intimidation to control their "plazas" or territory.

Re: CDG message to the Los Zetas and more CDG videos. [Re: BordertownResident] #707020
03/29/13 06:51 PM
03/29/13 06:51 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
solid info BR, thanks. one of the reasons i feel the zetas have more clout is their seemingly broader international connections compared to the gulf cartel, at least of what we hear of. they are said to have strong ties to italian(calabrian), lebanese, and nigerian groups, and as a result have carved out a nice share of the european market for themselves. also, they seem to be the most diversified group, with alot of money coming from oil and natural gas theft as well as massive money laundering operations. all this along with the obvious drug and weapons dealing, extortion, and human smuggling.

it seems though, that lately they seem to resemble the structure of a group like winter hill, although on a much more massive scale obviously. with a few high ranking members sitting at the top overseeing otherwise unaffiliated groups through sheer brutality, which might explain the lack of cohesion.

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 03/29/13 06:55 PM.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: CDG message to the Los Zetas and more CDG videos. [Re: Five_Felonies] #707689
04/01/13 06:51 PM
04/01/13 06:51 PM
B
Made Member
B
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
solid info BR, thanks. one of the reasons i feel the zetas have more clout is their seemingly broader international connections compared to the gulf cartel, at least of what we hear of. they are said to have strong ties to italian(calabrian), lebanese, and nigerian groups, and as a result have carved out a nice share of the european market for themselves. also, they seem to be the most diversified group, with alot of money coming from oil and natural gas theft as well as massive money laundering operations. all this along with the obvious drug and weapons dealing, extortion, and human smuggling.

it seems though, that lately they seem to resemble the structure of a group like winter hill, although on a much more massive scale obviously. with a few high ranking members sitting at the top overseeing otherwise unaffiliated groups through sheer brutality, which might explain the lack of cohesion.

Well I'm not too familiar with the Winter Hill gangs comparison but I understand what you're trying to say, the Los Zetas cells are semi-independent and is not uncommon that some Los Zetas cells have mutual relationships with the Gulf Cartel for mutual profit. I think "Puma" a Gulf Cartel captain used to be a Los Zetas plaza boss and jumped ship two years ago. Anyways, there are some rumors going around that the Sinaloa Cartel is going to go to war with the Metros (a Gulf Cartel faction) because they Metros tried to kill "El Azul" a top Sinaloa Cartel boss in a meeting in Monterrey. If this happens than it is invetiable that the Gulf Cartel will officially splinter into two groups, one led by Mario Pelon and the other the Metros (forgot who led that group) and possibly the stronger faction led by Mario Pelon will eventually get abosored into the Sinaloa Cartel.

Re: CDG message to the Los Zetas and more CDG videos. [Re: BordertownResident] #707694
04/01/13 07:04 PM
04/01/13 07:04 PM
B
Made Member
B
Made Member
Sinaloa Cartel and Gulf Cartel alliance broken-translated post/history and Sinaloa Cartel message to the remaining Gulf Cartel leaders.

hey tampmex, this might be useful here. i put on different post about X20 letter.

This post was updated on Apr 01, 2013; 1:11pm.
The Alliance of the Federation and the Gulf Cartel comes to an end, rumor that grows, recent developments thus indicate it.

At the beginning of the break Golfos-Zetas, the Federation headed by the Sinaloa cartel support the cartel of the Gulf, la familia michoacana assassins came to Tamaulipas to strengthen ranks, Sinaloa financially supports and provides weapons to its ally in Tamaulipas.

The CDG and its maximum leader Eduardo Costilla Sanchez the Coss leave aside the historical quarrels with the Sinaloa cartel to undertake the clean of Zetas in Tamaulipas and Nuevo Leon.

Betrayals and struggles in the Gulf cartel gradually undermine the Alliance, the death of Commander guerra represents a serious blow for the people of Sinaloa since it allowed them to work without paying a fee for right of way, this situation is being arranged by the Federation and convenes a Board of urgency in Matamoros. Mayo Zambada and el Chapo Guzmán would be present with Mario Pelon and the Gringo to pacify the internal conflict.

August 8 is agreed the visit, sent an integrated advanced by blue and King of Kings, Commander Diablo supports from victory City where they have made inroads.

on August 7, 2012 arrives advanced to Matamoros 8 pm, a series of blockades, allegedly ordered by Mario Pelon paralyzes the city, the Navy receives anonymous complaint about armed civilians, the contingent is attacked by Hitmen, local group informs them that they are being attacked by Zetas and Rojos, but the frequency fractions inform them that they have been betrayed to leave the city, the gringo alerts his allies and in strong confrontation they manage to leave the city where they are persecuted up to 50 km without giving them scope, in victoria City supported the Commander diablo

In Sinaloa, el Mayo Zambada informs the Chapo of the situation and this is taken with calm things, that first kill among them, are not allowed to attack the CDG by time.

Differences between clan of the Cardenas Guillen and coss would have been caused by whom it was intended to control completely the CDG in Tamaulipas, coss retracts to the South of Tamaulipas mainly in Tampico, once falls coss and his people, Mario Pelón remains in command of the CDG.

Alliance with the Federation continues with the gringo from Reynosa and the Riverside with puma, the Sinaloa cartel agrees a truce with the Beltrán Leyva, sworn enemies of the cartel del golfo and this leads to the execution of the gringo by the threat to the leadership of Mario Pelón, speaks of a pact between Sinaloa and the gringo to allow to use the Riverside pathway.

23 March in a safe house of the CDG in Monterrey bodies are dropped off with a message to Mario Pelón:

"the Gulf Cartel has departed from the Sinaloa Federation.
only as traitor could be someone Mario Pelon, traisionaste that you so eat only to gain power, tumbaste to my colleagues of the CDG more near to me,i already told them of your lambehuevos of the metros to you personally I took care of executing the Metro 3, my collaborator, however the metros decided to trust in you, and ordered the attack in the back of my collaborators in Valle Hermoso Tamaulipas, I am referring to the man who was of total confidence and head of security of the Coss, Commander geurro, you know that the camiono could devilitar Quito the structure of the Coss, and as a good dog traitor gave him back your and the ogete of the M4 it is in hell for traitorous dog, then put the main collaborator of mine to the Coss with the Navy in Tampico.Finally to the Gringo also you know that it betrayed the te way in order to be the only leader, and what I do not forget is you conquetela my people when you send the blue, the King of Kings and Commander Diablo to Matamoros to fix those problems you had back atacaste back, atacaste them when they went to Matamoros told me that they were the zetas, blue narrowly the pound if it was not for the King of Kings,you have failed the Sinaloa Federation, apart from that,already the Sinaloa Cartel ceased to have any concection with the Gulf Cartel, the girl border will be my target next. you and all of those metros which only serve to betray, repent of everything you can that soon I'll be in those lands, Miguel Alemán, Reynosa, Rio Bravo and Matamoros. only a great capo can control them. You yourself are a dog come out of the ministerial.
SinaloaX XCartel
We are family a single organization"

R1 is still alive, he is now member of the CDS, Tamaulipas sees no peace near...

Re: CDG message to the Los Zetas and more CDG videos. [Re: BordertownResident] #707737
04/01/13 10:50 PM
04/01/13 10:50 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

That's some gruesome stuff. You're looking at the Mexican version of the DeMeo crew right there.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: CDG message to the Los Zetas and more CDG videos. [Re: BordertownResident] #707752
04/01/13 11:17 PM
04/01/13 11:17 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Disturbing video

Re: CDG message to the Los Zetas and more CDG videos. [Re: BordertownResident] #707819
04/02/13 09:14 AM
04/02/13 09:14 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Holy shit, essay.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull