GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (RushStreet), 278 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,326
Posts1,058,653
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 131 of 155 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 154 155
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1059828
05/20/23 03:33 PM
05/20/23 03:33 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2...riminels-dans-le-grand-montreal#cxrecs_s

a good article explaining another side of OC arsons and extortions. not directly related to HA/MAFIA conflict but showing that not everything is indeed related when it comes to all the crimes being committed in the city. some chapters or members of HA work alongside lebanese and middle east gangs as well as some MAFIA cells.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: VitoCahill] #1059829
05/20/23 03:54 PM
05/20/23 03:54 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by VitoCahill
brunetti only got his full patch status back in 2018 i believe. i would say still active and part of HA mtl chapter.

piccirilli and where he lines up is a question though. i couldnt say either way where his loyalty lies. i know he was once sharon simons boyfriend and worked with cazzetta but that was so long ago seems irrelevant.

Piccirilli supported the D'Amico's when they were having conflict with the Rizzuto, furthermore he also was plotting Nicola Rizzuto sr. demise back then. The Rizzuto's later put a contract on him. So it is obvious which side he is on.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #1059830
05/20/23 04:20 PM
05/20/23 04:20 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by Ciment
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/...nte-de-l-un-des-fils-de-moreno-gallo.php

The victim is the spouse of one of Moreno Gallo's sons

Online obituary for Claudia Iacono:

https://www.magnuspoirier.com/en/obituaries/117684/claudia-iacono

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1059841
05/20/23 05:15 PM
05/20/23 05:15 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
Sorry ciment I wasn't clear above. All I meant was piccirilli can't automatically be lumped in with Robert/Plouffe and del balso. His history clearly shows he is no Allie of Rizzuto/Sollecito.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: VitoCahill] #1059845
05/20/23 06:45 PM
05/20/23 06:45 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
from la source, the andrea scoppa book he states that both moreno gallo and carmine antonio vanelli has business interests down there. perhaps easier to try to get back into canada for gallo. he had been deported in jan 2012 i think and was working on returning legally before his murder.

and i still cant fit claudia iaconos murder into any of this.

Her murder is a huge outlier and I don't know what to make of it either. They're saying she was the intended target but I still have trouble believing that. It's such a huge escalation for whatever problem the Gallo family has. The Gallo sons haven't been anyone of importance in Montreal from what I can tell since they're basically never reported on. I don't believe Claudia Iacono's murder was retaliation for Leonardo Rizzuto's shooting. We know the perpetrators for that but even if the Gallo sons were somehow involved why would anyone target the wife of a relatively small player in Montreal?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1059846
05/20/23 07:26 PM
05/20/23 07:26 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
agreed mafia101.
an example being the article at top of this page. its got arson, shootings and extortion all hallmarks of MAFIA in mtl. but is being perpetrated by middle eastern and lebanese OC groups. i am not saying iaconos murder has anything to do with those crimes or groups, but a casual observer would simply lump them all together as being just another part of the ongoing mafia wars in the city. even googling some of her relatives quickly reveals nothing even remotely related to crime let alone organized crime.

better sleuths/reporters than us on the ground in mtl will get to the bottom of this in time i'm sure.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1059853
05/20/23 09:19 PM
05/20/23 09:19 PM
G
Gambler007 Offline
Wiseguy
Gambler007  Offline
G
Wiseguy
Antonio Gallo had a hit on his head in 2015 , mother kidnapped in 2019 and escapes , but dont believe the mob had anything to do with this. Can be simple extorsion from other groups and they are refusing . Her salon was not in Italian territory. Could it be she refused to pay , and threatened to call the cops or something along those lines so they clipped her.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #1059856
05/20/23 09:35 PM
05/20/23 09:35 PM
G
Gambler007 Offline
Wiseguy
Gambler007  Offline
G
Wiseguy
Anti Mafia

I read an article once about Domenico Violi saying something about together with the biker he controls Hamilton. I think it was the Globe and Mail.
Which makes me think about Barletta again. Barletta was also linked with the gambling network in Ontario. These are two good articles.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/sophisti...leads-to-more-than-200-charges-1.4736634

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Gambler007] #1059861
05/20/23 10:39 PM
05/20/23 10:39 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by Gambler007
Anti Mafia

I read an article once about Domenico Violi saying something about together with the biker he controls Hamilton. I think it was the Globe and Mail.
Which makes me think about Barletta again. Barletta was also linked with the gambling network in Ontario. These are two good articles.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/sophisti...leads-to-more-than-200-charges-1.4736634

Thanks Gambler 007

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Mafia101] #1059862
05/20/23 10:45 PM
05/20/23 10:45 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by Mafia101
from la source, the andrea scoppa book he states that both moreno gallo and carmine antonio vanelli has business interests down there. perhaps easier to try to get back into canada for gallo. he had been deported in jan 2012 i think and was working on returning legally before his murder.

and i still cant fit claudia iaconos murder into any of this.

Her murder is a huge outlier and I don't know what to make of it either. They're saying she was the intended target but I still have trouble believing that. It's such a huge escalation for whatever problem the Gallo family has. The Gallo sons haven't been anyone of importance in Montreal from what I can tell since they're basically never reported on. I don't believe Claudia Iacono's murder was retaliation for Leonardo Rizzuto's shooting. We know the perpetrators for that but even if the Gallo sons were somehow involved why would anyone target the wife of a relatively small player in Montreal?

This is the only thing of importance that I found it dates to 2015

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2015/09/08/comment-la-pegre-a-deja-infiltre-la-bourse

ANTHONY GALLO
Son of Montreal mobster Moreno Gallo.
He is presented to the AMF as the business partner of Tony Papa by the financier Jean-François Amyot, sued by the AMF.
Anthony Gallo and his wife were assessed $488,000 by Revenue Canada in 2011 for trading in penny stocks .
In a testimony to the AMF, Michel Demontigny says he places Tony Papa and Anthony Gallo "at the top" in the hierarchy of stock market promoters of penny stocks . “Tony Dad, he's been doing this for 25 years, then, you know, he knows all the tricks of the system”. (...) "It is certain that they pay higher cuts to people in the middle, you know, since the young Anthony Gallo is with him, (...) it is certain that it is necessary that he pays royalties to someone.”

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: VitoCahill] #1059864
05/21/23 01:05 AM
05/21/23 01:05 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
very good point black mobs and ties into some thoughts i've had. cazzetta has moved to south chapter as best evidence suggests. which may mean cazzetta is not allied or on board with what robert/plouffe is up to and requested a move. HA do move between chapters that in itself is not rare but the timing is curious that is for sure.

from the latest la presse articles of this morn one of my theories about who is attacking whom proves to be partially true. theory #2 of rizzuto/sollecito vs. del balso and robert/plouffe. however there was no mention in either article of where marco pizzi and davide barberio fit into this. my theory had included them against the r/s faction.

and still fighting over "the book" just incredible. is it actually a book? at this point maybe a thumb drive. i like the idea though of a ye olde book being moved around and secreted filled with past debts and such. whatever form it holds it is obviously still of extreme value. the involvement of barletta is curious and i dont think conclusively proves 'ndranheta involvement. but again is another intriguing angle to all this.

finally though a statement on pietro d'adamo's status. still considered based in lasalle but now or for some time working with sollecito. so his loyalty can be said to be for the rizzuto/sollecito faction.

more to follow a little later...rainy saturday.

This is precisely why you can't throw out the Scoppa book, just because he says some shit about what being made MIGHT mean up there. The things that can be independently verified are relevant information, his level of vindictiveness notwithstanding... Please don't anyone take that personal...

I asked a question.. would the Hells get involved in an internal Italian conflict, and that I could see it over an economic asset to be gained. It turns out everyone was partially correct.

1. Vito, You had the alliances right.

2. It seems most of the Hells were probably against it.

3. They DID get involved over an economic asset, the Book.

Whooley IS holding them down in street, and there are attacks against DelBalso, Barberio, and Pizzi.
Is it possible he is directing the street campaign on the Rizzutos behalf?

Is D'damo a drug guy? Like the Scoppas were? Or a gambling guy? I'm trying to get a handle on him. If Pizzi is an importer, is D'damo a distributor? Renda said Miriarchi was needed for the imports, I still see him as the key Italian drug operator....

This internal Biker drama is an angle I hadn't really considered. Wasn't Cazettas original beef over some Bikers getting killed by their own, over their reluctance to embrace a more business oriented mindset? And Lou Melu, was that his name? He was killed because he bucked against the drug consortium. An independent importer.

So what? Some of the Hells, decide they should control the sportsbetting in Montreal, with Sollecito sick, and they saw Leonardo as vulnerable?

(Is that why Whooley was shot at? A strategy to weaken the Rizzutos in the street? A message to stay away from the Italians, and stay close to the bikers? Or was that just some mindless gang shit? )

And other Bikers don't want to get involved in a mob war. They did after all, warn the Italians not to take sides when they were going at the Rock Machine. So how does this affect Robert's actual strength on the street? Is he on his own? Exactly what portion of his chapter is with him? If any?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1059877
05/21/23 09:39 AM
05/21/23 09:39 AM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
according to most recent la presse articles woolley is allied still with the rizzuto/sollecito faction. so entirely possible he or those close to him are committing arsons and shootings on their behalf. and as far as the shots fired at what turned out to be his neighbors house that happened after the murder of arsene mompoint. i say this only because there was obviously a war going on between those two from 2019-2021 mompoint murder with both sides losing members. so it could have been a message job and unlikely an actual murder attempt.

d'adamo's rackets are an endless mystery. he was a major cocaine importer according to the charges he faced from proj colisee. one of the imports was for 1300kg in one shot. thats not nothing. there is no good intell on what d'adamo is mixed up in now.

there was a post on this thread or the leo rizzuto attempt thread pointing out that both robert/plouffe did not show up on their bikes for the HA 1st run of the year. the argument could be made it was because the event is heavily under surveillance by police. but robert/plouffe are under heavy surveillance now it appears anyway. so their absence could be telling. this is a mandatory event for QC HA full patch members...let alone the alleged 2 most powerful in province. alas dont look to bikers to even follow there own rules.

sorry i could be of no more help on d'adamo.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1059888
05/21/23 04:17 PM
05/21/23 04:17 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I was about to say I thought D’Adamo was a drug guy, but my memory sucks!

Speaking of the Scoppa book, we got a thread on that? I finally got it and read it and wanted to talk about it

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: dixiemafia] #1059893
05/21/23 04:52 PM
05/21/23 04:52 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
just re activated thread on la source andrew scoppa book see latest post.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1059905
05/21/23 06:24 PM
05/21/23 06:24 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: dixiemafia] #1059911
05/21/23 07:31 PM
05/21/23 07:31 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Pietro D'Adamo is a Cuntrera-Caruana guy I believe.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: dixiemafia] #1059927
05/21/23 09:08 PM
05/21/23 09:08 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
I was about to say I thought D’Adamo was a drug guy, but my memory sucks!

Speaking of the Scoppa book, we got a thread on that? I finally got it and read it and wanted to talk about it

D'Adamo is a drug dealer and has close ties with both the Mafia clan and the Irish west end gang. The Gang of the West no longer exists, police say, but traditional Irish organized crime still has a successor. Although weakened, it is still present in the southwest of the island of Montreal and still controls certain criminal activities in the port, according to our sources. LaSalle recently had it's share of arson atttacks. D'Adamo's associate was killed in Lasalle about fifteen months ago, Mario Macri was the brother of Domenico Macri who was also killed. Since Scoppa's murder there have been several attacks on mafia associates, attempted murder and killings. According LaPresse police sources, DelBalso attempted coup on Rizzuto, had the backing of Martin HA. I doubt it that Martin would of acted alone without discussing it with his HA associates.
What we do know is of one defector from the Mafia clan "DelBalso" ; with regards to Barberio and PIzzi we know they meet and seem to have close ties with Martin but we do not know for sure whether they have crossed the line. If they did it doesn't look good for Rizzuto and we don't know if others will follow. Now it remains to be seen if the Mafia clan will retaliate by attacking HA. The Mafia clan will need lots of soldiers or able bodies to sustain such a war. I think they will favor for a settlement.

With regards to Mirarchi the following LaPresse paragraph says it all.

La presse Nov.23,2019

Vittorio is suspicious. In the weeks following his release, he reportedly owned no cellphones. Vittorio Mirarchi, 41, is surrounded by a close guard whose loyalty is unfailing. The recent marriages of two of his relatives have demonstrated that it will be difficult to put the knife in the oyster of his organization. During the Clemenza investigation, in which the RCMP attacked emerging mob clans in 2011, investigators amassed evidence that the clan was involved in the large-scale importation of cocaine, but Mirarchi was never charged with such crimes. According to our information, the clan would control some of the illegal sports betting in Montreal. The group is currently quite independent of other mafia clans and bikers, but has strong support from a mafia family in Ontario.

Last edited by Ciment; 05/22/23 07:56 AM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1059930
05/21/23 10:07 PM
05/21/23 10:07 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
What irks me is the vague reference to the Mafia in Ontario or sometimes it says Ndrangheta in Ontario or in Ottawa. Never have I seen something specific about who this is or anyone even make a good educated guess. I don't know what Ndrangheta is in Ottawa if any are even there the only thing close to the Mafia there would be Benedetto Manasseri and his associates who we know Vittorio Mirarchi is close to.

Hollander I don't think Pietro D'Adamo was a Cuntrera-Caruana guy. He was in the Francesco Arcadi cell back in the 2000s.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1059953
05/22/23 11:47 AM
05/22/23 11:47 AM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
i will second what mafia101 said about d'adamo. never found links to caruana-cuntrera. i am of doubt also that car-cun even exists in the structure and power it once held in the past in canada. there are an array of children, cousins and family still living in canada with a confusing network of companies and similar names. but none have ever been arrested or even mentioned as currently being active or connected...except liborio cuntrera and giuseppe cuntrera of toronto. so that criminal family has transitioned its wealth into the legit/legal world or has become even more secretive than in the past.

as far as 'ndrangheta in ottawa...please. long been mentioned never been proven, doubtful it exists at all.

benny manasseri is at best an associate or was until he got shot in 2019. the reason for this and who did it or ordered it is still a mystery. the FBI will find hoffa before a single homicide is conclusively solved in ottawa. the police force is an absolute joke. i have no numbers about successful homicide cases solved but it has to be the lowest in the country.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1059962
05/22/23 05:01 PM
05/22/23 05:01 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

I guess I got him mixed up with someone else Marco Pizzi maybe, wasn't he charged with Liborio Cuntrera?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1059964
05/22/23 06:05 PM
05/22/23 06:05 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Murder in Montreal: ''The message of this execution is yet to be decoded''
Vincent Musacchio May 22, 2023
The murder is probably linked to the Montreal mafias and raises concern because it could reopen the war between the mafia gangs of Italian origin (Calabrian and Sicilian who were previously a single entity). Claudia Iacono is not a secondary target. Married to the son of the late boss Moreno Gallo, linked to the Rizzuto clan - the main mafia organization active on Canada's east coast - was shot and killed in her car in front of her own hot springs. As a criminologist, I concentrated on three investigative evidences: a) the shooting which took place in broad daylight; b) killing of a female daughter-in-law of a Montreal mafia boss; c) potential mafia message. This murder, and above all its dynamics, however, does not seem to me an execution of professional killers, so we could also be dealing with a simple feud between individuals and not reflecting wider tensions between the Montreal mafias (especially Calabrian and Sicilian). . Of course, it cannot be ruled out that this assassination hides a precise mafia message which at the moment is not easy to decode.Leonardo Rizzuto , son of late Mafia boss Vito Rizzuto . If we associate the two criminal events and if they were linked, then we would be facing a possible mafia war that could soon degenerate, leaving many dead on the ground. It is no coincidence that we are facing the eighth homicide of the year in Montreal and the second Mafia-related shooting in the last two months.

Last edited by Hollander; 05/22/23 06:08 PM.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #1059965
05/22/23 06:18 PM
05/22/23 06:18 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
Originally Posted by Hollander
I guess I got him mixed up with someone else Marco Pizzi maybe, wasn't he charged with Liborio Cuntrera?

Those two were charged together in Project Clemenza but a lot of people were charged together in that case. He wasn't a Cuntrera-Caruana guy either.

And can I ask why you only share a paragraph or two from articles instead of just posting the link to it?

Last edited by Mafia101; 05/22/23 06:19 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1059985
05/23/23 12:34 PM
05/23/23 12:34 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://montrealgazette.com/news/ma...t-says-he-has-victims-blood-on-his-hands

Man who killed West Island resident says he has victim's blood on his hands

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Mafia101] #1060000
05/23/23 05:06 PM
05/23/23 05:06 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by Mafia101
Originally Posted by Hollander

Those two were charged together in Project Clemenza but a lot of people were charged together in that case. He wasn't a Cuntrera-Caruana guy either.

And can I ask why you only share a paragraph or two from articles instead of just posting the link to it?

I give the links of english articles, but when it's in another language I usually only give a translation. It's an english forum.

Last edited by Hollander; 05/23/23 05:06 PM.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1060026
05/23/23 08:14 PM
05/23/23 08:14 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

The Lebanese are interesting though they have a strong presence in Quebec.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1060052
05/23/23 10:11 PM
05/23/23 10:11 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Une période trouble dans le milieu interlope montréalais?
https://www.985fm.ca/audio/559510/une-periode-trouble-dans-le-milieu-interlope-montrealais

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: VitoCahill] #1060054
05/24/23 01:18 AM
05/24/23 01:18 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
just re activated thread on la source andrew scoppa book see latest post.

Thanks Vito, will check it out

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1060120
05/25/23 02:11 AM
05/25/23 02:11 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
MAFIOSFERA | Dove c’è Calabria c’è ‘ndrangheta? Paradossi e faide in Canada
By Anna Sergi

https://icalabresi.it/rubriche/ndrangheta-calabria-e-canada-morti-crimini-e-razzismo/

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1060130
05/25/23 07:04 AM
05/25/23 07:04 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by antimafia
MAFIOSFERA | Dove c’è Calabria c’è ‘ndrangheta? Paradossi e faide in Canada
By Anna Sergi

https://icalabresi.it/rubriche/ndrangheta-calabria-e-canada-morti-crimini-e-razzismo/

Good article !

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1060132
05/25/23 09:11 AM
05/25/23 09:11 AM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
It’d be hysterical if Jimmy DeMaria wins this by playing the “Discrimination Card” basically using the government’s own obsessions with political correctness and shallow anti-racism against them.

Page 131 of 155 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 154 155

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull