GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 305 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,493
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,927
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,845
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? #692430
01/22/13 09:43 PM
01/22/13 09:43 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline OP
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Sorry if there is a thread already about this. I didn't see it. So I apologize if I made one for no reason.. But with all the philly shit going on right now what is everyones opinion, inside knowledge, ant kind of information regarding nicodemos murder charge and the likely hood of him flipping? If he hasn't already.. I don't know I personally feel like he will go "bad".. He's young and he's pretty fucked.. Don't see anyway out for him and highly doubt he's going to stand up.. Thoughts?

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #692433
01/22/13 09:47 PM
01/22/13 09:47 PM
In exile watching star wars an...
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
I say...

Flips -275
Stands up +255

Hes an underdog lol but who dont like an underdog?

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #692435
01/22/13 09:54 PM
01/22/13 09:54 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline OP
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Haha good stuff skinny.. I'm really interested to see how this turns out.. For some reason I think there's more to the murder. I find it hard to believe he was so stupid about the hit.. Maybe he was the crash car? And was suppossed to ditch the guns and ski mask? Driving your own car to do a hit is the dumbest thing ever, then keeping the gun and driving straight home? Seriously retarded. If not the guys a fucking moron.. I say he flips.. But I guess we will see.

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #692436
01/22/13 10:04 PM
01/22/13 10:04 PM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
You gotta be a moron to get a button nowadays its a prerequisite.

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #692437
01/22/13 10:06 PM
01/22/13 10:06 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
There are other topics on this but some have been closed out - it will be interesting to see if or when he flips. I'm local in Philly and you are right this is the dumbest hit ever ... Have to think there was a crash car and others involved but the mailman only took his license tags down which is how they basically beat him home to the house - funny thing is he lives about 5 or 6 houses down from ligambi. My question is if he turns are there moving trucks outside in middle of night ... ligambis family can see that happening no question about it..also Nicodemo HAS to have info on Gongs and Mortarano - possibly the hitman on both - definately gongs suspect...gongs casasanto responsible for mortarano is what they say with others as suspects as well so there are more than one in south Philly shaking , or should be ... Nicodemo has two young kids .. Unless he gives his life to this thing in the can - all these guys on trial will be back in court soon enough ... Although I think they all walk and get out this week , then there could be major activity in south Philly in an effort to close the loops in Nicodemo turn

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #692439
01/22/13 10:15 PM
01/22/13 10:15 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline OP
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Yeah fully agree with you.. I don't believe he acted alone that's for sure, had to be other people in on the hit like you said crash cars ect. Even if he was the shooter.. Ha ya he's fucked like you said ligambis family will see them moving his family out if he flips..I've heard many times that he was in on the gongs and mortarano hits.. Put it this way I'm sure there's a few people in s. Philly who aren't on trial right now who are stressing the fuck out about nicodemo flipping and giving up info on those murders.. Young guy, wife, 2 children.. Don't think he's standing at all.. There's been guys who have flipped facing a lot less time than he is right now.. Shits going to hit the fan..

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #692440
01/22/13 10:18 PM
01/22/13 10:18 PM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Maybe it was just a "heat of passion" thing and he just went over there and shot the guy.

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: Jose] #692441
01/22/13 10:19 PM
01/22/13 10:19 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: Skinny
You gotta be a moron to get a button nowadays its a prerequisite.

Yep, the majority of these guys arent touting college degrees on their resume that's for sure. And the few that are, arent usually made and maintain loose links as associates.

Originally Posted By: Joselevens
My question is if he turns are there moving trucks outside in middle of night ... ligambis family can see that happening no question about it..

Reminds me of when bobby deluca flipped in new england, he was missing for a number of wks (probably being debriefed) and then his family just packed up all their stuff and left. By that point it was very obvious what happened.

Even if Ligambi's family see's them fleeing town in the middle of the night, its not like somebody is going to try something against them. They will be protected, and at that point the one that can do real damage to the borgata is already in custody and cooperating (if he does) so theres no point in doing anything to his family/doesnt matter if they see them leaving.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 01/22/13 10:38 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #692443
01/22/13 10:32 PM
01/22/13 10:32 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
Agree Dapper - I was thinking more along lines that they tell uncle joe and the others that aren't on trial and in the can ... There are still soldiers out there on the street and senior guys that a free - some old school looking to get back involved and some younger up and comers ... Side of me says it's too bad that Nicodemo got involved in this one .. Even if dipietro was talking to the Feds about the gongs hit or another (as it's being suspected and talking about Nico) it would have been tough to prove after nearly 10 years ... I'm wondering if an order came during Chuckie Merlinos funeral in Philly recently and right before the hit .. Lots of wise guys around during that week in south Philly ... surveillance has nico showing up and Joey being there as well ... Some pasta for thought

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #692444
01/22/13 10:34 PM
01/22/13 10:34 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Yeah, everything is speculation at this point. We just all have to be patient and see what happens.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #692445
01/22/13 10:36 PM
01/22/13 10:36 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
Aside from everything Nicodemo was a fast riser with Philly. Big money earner, made guy and suspected in several hits...was also a well liked wise guy on the street and family man ... During the day , own car , in front of the victims house , weapon in car ... What the hell was he thinking is right .. something doesn't make sense

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #692448
01/22/13 11:11 PM
01/22/13 11:11 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline OP
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Skinny- yeah it could have been a weird "heat of passion" thing. Could have heard he was cooperating and then panicked and ran out and killed the guy before thinking about it.

On the other hand it just seems so unplanned and dumb, should have driven a stolen car, or at the very least got some stolen plates.. And ditch the fucking gun and ski mask asap.. Yeah I heard nicodemo was a good earner.. I feel like there has to me more to this hit than we know.. Someone who arguably has gotten away with participating in a few hits before this, then pulls this shit, makes you wonder.

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #692457
01/23/13 01:34 AM
01/23/13 01:34 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

the big one the cops just swipe your hand or fingers for the kickback dust and that shit proves your automaticly guilty they do it in every murder case when they find the weapon that fast, the big thing was that the murder gun. just me the guy looks like he was in a coke bing/crazy in the pic of him arrested maybe selling coke on the side, and just murderd his connect so he didnt have to pay the rest of the family the reason for the mask. idk?

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #692466
01/23/13 03:43 AM
01/23/13 03:43 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Anthony Nicodemo may become like Brooks from Shaw-shank...I don't mean it in a sense of killing himself but the thought of him growing old in a state prison and feeding a little mouse will make a guy flip. The fact that Ligambi allegelly didn't look after his own nephews family shows the "BROTHERHOOD" of the Philadelphia Mob!

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #692498
01/23/13 12:59 PM
01/23/13 12:59 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Anthony Nicodemo may become like Brooks from Shaw-shank...I don't mean it in a sense of killing himself but the thought of him growing old in a state prison and feeding a little mouse will make a guy flip. The fact that Ligambi allegelly didn't look after his own nephews family shows the "BROTHERHOOD" of the Philadelphia Mob!

Good anaology DN, and teh guy just finished doing time for the Borgata case and was away from his family, unless he is just a sociopath

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #692505
01/23/13 02:07 PM
01/23/13 02:07 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
Are we sure he did time in the Borgata case ? Thought he had no jail time

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: Jose] #692524
01/23/13 03:45 PM
01/23/13 03:45 PM
T
TonyBoy117 Offline
Underboss
TonyBoy117  Offline
T
Underboss
Are we sure he did time in the Borgata case ? Thought he had no jail time
Yeah I didn't think he went away either, I'm pretty sure he got off with probation or something

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #692528
01/23/13 04:40 PM
01/23/13 04:40 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
He didn't. He got a suspended sentence.

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: spmob] #692530
01/23/13 04:50 PM
01/23/13 04:50 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: spmob

Four year suspended sentence but he did do 89 days in the Atlantic County Jail before he was sentenced. Not bad considering he was the ringleader.

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: Giancarlo] #692537
01/23/13 06:53 PM
01/23/13 06:53 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

Four year suspended sentence but he did do 89 days in the Atlantic County Jail before he was sentenced. Not bad considering he was the ringleader.

The wiretap snippet of him schooling Drew or"DEW"lol Micali is great.."The lions and the Lams..F'n John Gotti's SON!.. " I AM ANTHONY NICODEMO HEAR ME ROAR!!!! His making ceremony from what I heard was a bit different then the traditional ones...Ligambi because of his age and size had to get a big muscular guy to pick Anthony up and hold him over a rooftop to reenact the lion king " MAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBBBBBB BAAA BA DI DA BO DOFU GO AAHHHHH"

Genovese Family."
Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #692538
01/23/13 07:14 PM
01/23/13 07:14 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss

The wiretap snippet of him schooling Drew or"DEW"lol Micali is great.."The lions and the Lams..F'n John Gotti's SON!.. " I AM ANTHONY NICODEMO HEAR ME ROAR!!!! His making ceremony from what I heard was a bit different then the traditional ones...Ligambi because of his age and size had to get a big muscular guy to pick Anthony up and hold him over a rooftop to reenact the lion king " MAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBBBBBB BAAA BA DI DA BO DOFU GO AAHHHHH"

Andrew Micali, but people call him Dew. He had a brother Michael "Nippy" Micali that was murdered back in the 1980's. Stevie Vento was charged with the murder but beat the case, jury found him not guilty.

Nicodemo got a 4 year suspended sentence and he was the ringleader. His boy Micali got 5 years but was released after he was accepted into some intensive supervision parole program. Makes you wonder how the ringleader walks with a suspended sentence and his underling gets 5 years state time.

Nicodemo sounds like a real jackass on that tape. Looks like he's now the lamb sitting in that philly lockup zoo surrounded by inner city lions who could give 2 shits about him and his reputation as a tough guy.

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: Giancarlo] #692563
01/23/13 10:44 PM
01/23/13 10:44 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
How old was micali when he was taking the best down there in AC, like 25-26? who was the person to dime these guys out in this case? was it a degenerate.....they had the poker room and then next door is the horse racing book, that was some money rolling in and out of AC and now Chritie wants to get that legalized

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: merlino] #692575
01/24/13 01:53 AM
01/24/13 01:53 AM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: merlino
How old was micali when he was taking the best down there in AC, like 25-26? who was the person to dime these guys out in this case? was it a degenerate.....they had the poker room and then next door is the horse racing book, that was some money rolling in and out of AC and now Chritie wants to get that legalized

In a article on the Borgata bust it said Micali was 32 at the time he was arrested. The article also called him the ringleader but if you listen to that tape of Nicodemo and Micali it seemed pretty obvious who was calling the shots. Micali was Nicodemo's guy inside the Borgata but it seemed to me that he answered to Nicodemo.

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #692735
01/24/13 10:58 PM
01/24/13 10:58 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York

LMAO

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #693155
01/28/13 04:56 PM
01/28/13 04:56 PM
Philadelphia
S
Scarfinc Offline
Wiseguy
Scarfinc  Offline
S
Wiseguy
Philadelphia
Just wondering what everyone thought about Anthony... I kno a lot of people said they think he will flip.. But I dunno... I mean he does have the kids and wife but I guess it all comes down to what FAMILY is more important... But I'm def. anxious to find out what he is gonna do... And does anyone kno what the boys in south phila. Think about Nicademo??? I mean he was a stand up guy in the borgata,,, but that's def. not sitting in a city jail and possibly goin to state prison for the rest of his life... Kinda like Harry the hunchback being in state Nd he said it was way different then federal lock up....

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #693184
01/28/13 07:46 PM
01/28/13 07:46 PM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
It all comes down to how vain he is...

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: dsbaloo] #693208
01/28/13 10:24 PM
01/28/13 10:24 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
I honestly cant see how he does not flip ... He may be a stand up guy but his kids are young - and he probably sees what's left of the phila lcn and thinks its not worth it ... Either way he won't see daylight for at least 10 years...Feds won't need him that bad

Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: Jose] #693213
01/28/13 10:29 PM
01/28/13 10:29 PM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
I honestly cant see how he does not flip ... He may be a stand up guy but his kids are young - and he probably sees what's left of the phila lcn and thinks its not worth it ... Either way he won't see daylight for at least 10 years...Feds won't need him that bad

Yes they do. He's their link to 2 Philly murders plus other crimes. But since he is facing a slam dunk murder case, they could offer him any kind of deal and he'd take it.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: Giancarlo] #693239
01/29/13 03:21 AM
01/29/13 03:21 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

[quote=Giancarlo]

Nicodemo sounds like a real jackass on that tape. Looks like he's now the lamb sitting in that philly lockup zoo surrounded by inner city lions who could give 2 shits about him and his reputation as a tough guy.

True The Zoo is very crowded and I'm sure that they put Nicodemo away from the "Inner-City Lions"

Genovese Family."
Re: what are the chances of anthony nicodemo flipping? [Re: Giancarlo] #693242
01/29/13 04:36 AM
01/29/13 04:36 AM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss

If he really is a tough guy, he shouldn't have problems in city lockup.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull