GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 290 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,823
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
the addams crime family in london. #692133
01/21/13 03:52 PM
01/21/13 03:52 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline OP
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline OP
S
Underboss
UK
http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/c_crime_magazine__the_latest_stories/a_terry_adams_the_guvnor/crime_vaults/

who knows of this syndicate. growing up in london these guys were like the bogeymen and were so successful. said to have m.p's in their pocket, mi5 agents, contact with latin drug cartels and worth 100s of millions these guys were and still are a serious firm. if you name drop this name to criminals up and down the country of a certain age people will shudder. so many execution style murders and not any conviction pointed at them. very interesting

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: streetbossliborio] #692136
01/21/13 04:00 PM
01/21/13 04:00 PM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: streetbossliborio] #692139
01/21/13 04:09 PM
01/21/13 04:09 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Since I've always been extremely interested in the London underworld I've read all about the Adams family.
I didn't think they were still powerful in London, since I haven't heard anything about their recent activities.

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: streetbossliborio] #692150
01/21/13 05:04 PM
01/21/13 05:04 PM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK
they are still feared but im not sure of the level of their power. some of the bros are abroad and are still monitored by police internationally due to drug contacts mainly. the guvnor - the equivalent of a de facto mafia family boss got out a few years ago but broke his probation due to spending extravagantly on a facelift lol! hes treated like a king in jail so this kinda shows his power too. could only get him on laundering charges. hes got 100s of millions and has a long life of luxury ahead of him. A few years ago some youngsters stabbed a young boy called Ben Kinsella to death in north ldn. The police bugged a van they were transported to court in. In the van they spoke of ow there was a public outcry and they feared the addams firm will execute them These were young black guys who generally do not fear old school firms. but to hear the fear in their voices symbolises the power their name still has around ldn n beyond.

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: streetbossliborio] #692156
01/21/13 05:23 PM
01/21/13 05:23 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

Thanks alot for the links street.

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: streetbossliborio] #692162
01/21/13 05:41 PM
01/21/13 05:41 PM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK
no worries camarel! i posted this link on the other post, really good more up to date documentary on the essex boys not sure if you saw it.- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O97Blrf_mtc

was a bit of a gem when i stumbled across it!

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: streetbossliborio] #692261
01/22/13 03:14 AM
01/22/13 03:14 AM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
There dying out the Adams Family, not like the 80s-90s, as for Essex, also not really much going on, small time dealers here and there.
I'm from Manchester originally and went back recently can't believe how much its changed, really up market and yuppy, the 90s were quite bad there. Its worth noting that similar to America murder rates are way down, LDN had its lowest total since something like the 60s and 70s last year. Don't fall for the media hype of kife crime and gangs, its bullshit, just a few chavs claiming to be tough but not really doing much.

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: streetbossliborio] #692263
01/22/13 04:24 AM
01/22/13 04:24 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
"The Adams Family" daddada dadaddadaddada daddada dadad dada

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: NickyScarfo] #692264
01/22/13 04:51 AM
01/22/13 04:51 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
There dying out the Adams Family, not like the 80s-90s, as for Essex, also not really much going on, small time dealers here and there.
I'm from Manchester originally and went back recently can't believe how much its changed, really up market and yuppy, the 90s were quite bad there. Its worth noting that similar to America murder rates are way down, LDN had its lowest total since something like the 60s and 70s last year. Don't fall for the media hype of kife crime and gangs, its bullshit, just a few chavs claiming to be tough but not really doing much.

I've read that Manchester was bad in the 90s when the Gooch were shooting up everything that got in their way.
As for the Noonans...Dessie was said to be a hardcore nutter and to be feared even though he struck me as nothing more than a stereotypical football hooligan. Dominic and his little gang of chav 'enforcers' on the other hand look like complete tools.
Crime may be down however, but in Greater Manchester there's still criminal activity going on, especially in Stockport.

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: TheKillingJoke] #692265
01/22/13 05:32 AM
01/22/13 05:32 AM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke

I've read that Manchester was bad in the 90s when the Gooch were shooting up everything that got in their way.
As for the Noonans...Dessie was said to be a hardcore nutter and to be feared even though he struck me as nothing more than a stereotypical football hooligan. Dominic and his little gang of chav 'enforcers' on the other hand look like complete tools.
Crime may be down however, but in Greater Manchester there's still criminal activity going on, especially in Stockport.

I lived about 20 minutes from Stockport, literally the most depressing shit hole in the world.

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: NickyScarfo] #692266
01/22/13 06:20 AM
01/22/13 06:20 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

I lived about 20 minutes from Stockport, literally the most depressing shit hole in the world.

I Believe a film maker who was involved with that british filmmaker making that 2pac and biggie documentary on the CURRENT Channel...the documentary is set in STOCKPORT ORaround that area back in the 90's said it was swamped with transvestites leading the pack of misfits whether they were TRANSVETITES,JUNKIES,GAYS,BOOKMAKERS, LESBIANS, HOOKERS, HOUSEWIVES,MIDWIVES, ARMY PERSONNEL,CIVIL SERVANTS,all of these groups were split into factions not based on their occuption or gender ororientation but the fact that they all commnicated via Pinkie Ring

Genovese Family."
Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: NickyScarfo] #692267
01/22/13 06:24 AM
01/22/13 06:24 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss

I've heard about it lol. It's one of those typical places were they dump a bunch of moronic barbarians in one village. Isn't Stockport the place were said 'Teflon Don' Aran Coghlan lives?
In Belgium we have a city called Charleroi. It's a shithole, one big gigantic sewer. A bunch of depressing, ugly villages sewn together around one decaying city centre. To make matters worse they imported loads of Moroccans, Algerians and Greeks which they dumped in the same villages a bunch of settled Sinti Gypsies already lived. They left these people to their fate after they worked in the mines. It has an unemployment rate of 25% and it once had a murder rate of 9.1 which is more than 4 times the national average. It is infamous for the violent armed robberies that occur over there now and then, but I think that nowadays things have calmed down somewhat.

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: streetbossliborio] #692270
01/22/13 06:35 AM
01/22/13 06:35 AM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
Funny you should mention that name, Coughlan is a big player in Manchester, he lives in Alderley Edge, where all City and United players live. Actually I know some kid I went to school with who slings cocaine for him, earns a ton of money dropping it off in the suburbs, I mean like 10,000 pounds a week at one point, currently though he's under house arrest with a security tag on his leg.
The kid told me its not like America or anything with the violence, its a peaceful syndicate where a lot of the clients are wealthy professionals in the suburbs of Cheshire.
There are whispers though that Coughlan has killed a couple of people, he beat some charges a year or two ago.

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: NickyScarfo] #692276
01/22/13 06:47 AM
01/22/13 06:47 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
There was a TV documentary about the Noonans. They didn't come across very well uhwhat

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: NickyScarfo] #692278
01/22/13 07:18 AM
01/22/13 07:18 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Funny you should mention that name, Coughlan is a big player in Manchester, he lives in Alderley Edge, where all City and United players live. Actually I know some kid I went to school with who slings cocaine for him, earns a ton of money dropping it off in the suburbs, I mean like 10,000 pounds a week at one point, currently though he's under house arrest with a security tag on his leg.
The kid told me its not like America or anything with the violence, its a peaceful syndicate where a lot of the clients are wealthy professionals in the suburbs of Cheshire.
There are whispers though that Coughlan has killed a couple of people, he beat some charges a year or two ago.

Two years ago he apparently shot another reputed big player, Stephen Akinyemi, to death. I didn't know Coghlan was such a big player though. In interviews he comes across as well-spoken, calm and sympathetic but he has a look on his face where you can clearly see that he means business.
High murder rates are mostly contributed to disorganized crime like street gangs shooting everyone who can be considered a rival in broad daylight. Organized crime rather doesn't kill, but does when they have to. On the other hand I'm sure that there are bodies of victims of organized crime that will never be found.

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: streetbossliborio] #692279
01/22/13 08:10 AM
01/22/13 08:10 AM
Willenhall
Philip_Lombardo Offline
Underboss
Philip_Lombardo  Offline
Underboss
Willenhall
their a bunch of Irish pussy fags Knuth said i live in Willenhall next to Wolverhampton and the Johnson brothers would be more feared than them

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: TheKillingJoke] #692285
01/22/13 08:55 AM
01/22/13 08:55 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss

I think that these guys that are giving interviews and having documentaries made about them are pretty much washed up has beens. You do still have these old school bouncer types that are involved. Especially on council estates you get alot of chavs, yobs, and football hooligan types there always one of them with some sort of connect.Its very much a loose collaboration so i dont think you can really call it a firm or anything. Alot of hype like when the media refers to liverpool gangster as the liverpool mafia.

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: Scorsese] #692290
01/22/13 10:33 AM
01/22/13 10:33 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Scorsese

I think that these guys that are giving interviews and having documentaries made about them are pretty much washed up has beens. You do still have these old school bouncer types that are involved. Especially on council estates you get alot of chavs, yobs, and football hooligan types there always one of them with some sort of connect.Its very much a loose collaboration so i dont think you can really call it a firm or anything. Alot of hype like when the media refers to liverpool gangster as the liverpool mafia.

I've heard a crime journalist state that Liverpool is home to Europe's biggest and most dangerous drug cartel. Talk about blowing things out of proportion...

The Cartel

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: TheKillingJoke] #692294
01/22/13 10:42 AM
01/22/13 10:42 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Well there are certainly plenty of villainous little fuckers in Liverpool to fill the roles!!

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #692300
01/22/13 11:24 AM
01/22/13 11:24 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
Well there are certainly plenty of villainous little fuckers in Liverpool to fill the roles!!

I've heard stories about Liverpool being filled to the brim with shady characters, but saying it's home to the biggest drug gang in Europe may be a bit of an overstatement in my opinion.

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: NickyScarfo] #692302
01/22/13 11:36 AM
01/22/13 11:36 AM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK

i hate to be confrontational but this did make me laugh. i have to ask where you have got this view on essex and ldn? sounds like you are believing the media with the "chavs claiming to be tough" statement. chavs couldn't even get into the game. i have friends in manchester and there are shootings there quite often. in the last few months i can remmeember a cop killed and a megane being shot at for drugs. (this is off the top of my head im not from manny) doesnt sound too yuppy to me son! anyways generalistic bold statements with no backing r pointless mate.

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: TheKillingJoke] #692303
01/22/13 11:41 AM
01/22/13 11:41 AM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK

Two years ago he apparently shot another reputed big player, Stephen Akinyemi, to death. I didn't know Coghlan was such a big player though. In interviews he comes across as well-spoken, calm and sympathetic but he has a look on his face where you can clearly see that he means business.
High murder rates are mostly contributed to disorganized crime like street gangs shooting everyone who can be considered a rival in broad daylight. Organized crime rather doesn't kill, but does when they have to. On the other hand I'm sure that there are bodies of victims of organized crime that will never be found.

that guy stephen was meant to be a serious guy. known as aki. a friend of a friend had a dispute with somebody in manny and this aki settled it without violence like a don. however there have been no comebacks on coghlan so maybe he wasn't too serious...

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: streetbossliborio] #692314
01/22/13 12:20 PM
01/22/13 12:20 PM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
Originally Posted By: streetbossliborio

i hate to be confrontational but this did make me laugh. i have to ask where you have got this view on essex and ldn? sounds like you are believing the media with the "chavs claiming to be tough" statement. chavs couldn't even get into the game. i have friends in manchester and there are shootings there quite often. in the last few months i can remmeember a cop killed and a megane being shot at for drugs. (this is off the top of my head im not from manny) doesnt sound too yuppy to me son! anyways generalistic bold statements with no backing r pointless mate.

Check the homicide stats for England cities, that's the evidence. I lived in Manchester up until 2 years ago and its a fairly safe city with only around 30 murders a year, most of which are domestic arguments which are solved quick. I don't fall into listening to people talking about how tough their city is without checking the murder rates etc first. Generally UK is a nice place to live and very safe.

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: streetbossliborio] #692318
01/22/13 12:27 PM
01/22/13 12:27 PM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/apr/07/london-murder-rate-falls-metropolitan-police

When you start researching actual stats into crime you realize how much the media influence opinion. If I read the daily mail for example and followed their view I would think London or Manchester was Baltimore with the gangs and murders, but its far from the truth, crime has been dropping for years now in England generally which is good.

Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: streetbossliborio] #692589
01/24/13 03:59 AM
01/24/13 03:59 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
dadadada DADADQAD DADA DADA DADQA

Genovese Family."
Re: the addams crime family in london. [Re: streetbossliborio] #860350
09/17/15 05:10 PM
09/17/15 05:10 PM
A
abc123 Offline
Underboss
abc123  Offline
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedes...niff-out-snitch

Feared underworld enforcer back in Dublin to sniff out snitch.

Feared underworld enforcer Paul Rice is back in Dublin and on a mission to find a gangland rat.
Gardai fear that there will be bloodshed after the notorious hardman was charged with rooting out a snitch in the Kinahan mob who is suspected of leaking information to a feared London crime outfit.

Rice (45), is staying in Tallaght and is determined to identify a traitor in Ireland’s most powerful crime gang.

The Sunday World understands that the Kinahan’s Costa-based mafia are at war with the notorious Adams family, headed by Terry Adams, in London over drug turf.
Paranoid Kinahan brothers Daniel and Christopher Jnr believe one of their own is passing information to their rivals.

It is understood that on their last visit to Ireland, for a boxing fight at the National Stadium, the brothers feared they were being followed by Russian criminals hired by the London crew. They have since vowed to identify the ‘rat.’

The Adams family are one of the most powerful organised crime outfits in London and do business in drug trafficking and extortion. They have links directly with South American drug cartels and are suspected of being behind at least 25 gangland murders in the U.K. alone.

The gang’s alleged leader Terry Adams has been serving a prison sentence since February 2007 for money laundering.

Sources say that the Kinahan (above) and Adams (below) factions have fallen out as the Irish mob continue to expand, snapping up drug turf across the U.K. and Scotland. Rice fled Ireland after his best friend and partner in crime Gerard ‘Hatchet’ Kavanagh was gunned down last September in a Marbella bar.

His death, which was followed six months later by the assassination of his younger brother Paul, caused a huge rift in the Kinahan gang which has only recently been healed.

The Kinahans were blamed for ordering both hits, but the mob bosses have denied they had anything to do with the shootings. While Gardai still believe that the killings were ordered by the mob, Rice and members of the Kavanagh gang have buried their differences and joined forces again.

Sources say Rice is still living in fear that he will be shot himself, but agreed to return to Dublin to handle a high-level investigation himself after a special request from the ‘Dapper Don’ Christy Kinahan.

He has been staying between his own home in Mayberry and other locations in Tallaght, moving around all the time. It is understood he changes his cars constantly and is highly paranoid.

Despite being one of Ireland’s most high-profile criminals, Rice is a master at lying low and avoiding the attention of Gardai and the media. However, in recent years he has become one of the Gardai’s main targets and last year his home was raided.

Rice lived between Dublin and Benalmadena for years running a drug importation business with his pal ‘Hatchet’, but he returned to Ireland to work as an enforcer for the Kinahans and was soon joined by Hatchet.

Both were collecting money for the mob when Hatchet was shot in Spain last year.

After the shooting it is understood he fled to Scotland and was living in Glasgow for the majority of the past 12 months.

This week the Sunday World can reveal that he is back living in his native Tallaght.

“From what we hear, the Kinahans are paranoid that someone is ratting on them. In gangland that is an offence which is only punishable in one way – by death.

“Rice is the lead investigator and he will not finish until he identifies the rat. This is one of the most serious developments in gangland in a long time,” a source said.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull