GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 230 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,805
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,375
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,421
Posts1,060,646
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Thomas Zaroff #691516
01/18/13 12:12 AM
01/18/13 12:12 AM
T
tjonezee Offline OP
Made Member
tjonezee  Offline OP
T
Made Member
Used to be a high ranking Warlock from Philly. Got indicted in 2006 and switched over to the Outlaws. He went on to become the president of the Philly Outlaws. He was indicted again a few years ago but never was convicted? He passed away last April, but was only about 40 years old. Anyone know how he passed? Apparently, he was pretty connected to Philly LCN.

Re: Thomas Zaroff [Re: tjonezee] #691615
01/18/13 04:06 PM
01/18/13 04:06 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Zaroff was a big, pretty heavily overweight guy at one point from what i remember of him. People say he liked meth and coke which if true makes me think maybe he had a heart attack. But i'm just guessing on that, i really don't know for sure what the cause of his death was.

I remember Zaroff when he was a Warlock he used to butt heads with Junior Napoli alot. I was pretty surprised when i heard he patched over to the Outlaws after his arrest in 2009. Something must of went down, he took the whole chapter with him from what i remember hearing on it. If it was a natural death i'd bet it was a heart attack. But again i'm just guessing on that.

Re: Thomas Zaroff [Re: Giancarlo] #691622
01/18/13 04:21 PM
01/18/13 04:21 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Zaroff was a big, pretty heavily overweight guy at one point from what i remember of him. People say he liked meth and coke which if true makes me think maybe he had a heart attack. But i'm just guessing on that, i really don't know for sure what the cause of his death was.

I remember Zaroff when he was a Warlock he used to butt heads with Junior Napoli alot. I was pretty surprised when i heard Zaroff patched over to the Outlaws after his arrest in 2009. Something must of went down, he took the whole chapter with him from what i remember hearing on it. If it was a natural death i'd bet it was a heart attack. But again i'm just guessing on that.

Maybe he died from too much isotal

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Thomas Zaroff [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #753357
12/13/13 10:56 PM
12/13/13 10:56 PM
P
PurplePagans Offline
Associate
PurplePagans  Offline
P
Associate
Zaroff was just recently released from prison prior to his death. He did of an apparent suicide(hanging). He was a well liked and generous to his club. He was still acting president of the Outlaws Philly Chapter while in jail. But he was a major player in the distribution of meth not only in Philly,South Jersey area but the east coast. Zaroff grew up in the biker world. His father Tom "Uncle Tom" Zaroff was a well know Warlock who was a notorious meth dealer during the 70`s and early 80`s until serving two lengthy prison terms. A close source cites him as a dangerous biker tied to many unsolved murders including the disappearance to Stevie Alexander who served as a cook for Zaroff Sr`s meth business. Reports in the OBW cites Zaroff jr`s death due to his wife. While Zaroff was in jail his wife could not keep her pants on. She was jumping in an out of the sack with guy after guy(even sucking pussy on and off). Word on the street she stole millions of unfounded drug money of Zaroff`s and when he found out he went ballistic. She also was threatening him with turning him in with some unsolved crimes he was to have committed. She did the ultimate betrayal and was romantically involved with a Philadelphia police officer who she meant in a Philadelphia gay bar. Now out of jail finding out your broke, your wife has a rotten crouch with possible std`s (from a homosexual Philadelphia police officer) and your are getting ready to go back to jail for life Zaroff decided to take his own life leaving behind a loving mother and I believe many siblings and five of his own children and last and least was a wife with a rotten crouch and serious drug problem. Even know that I never was never introduced to Zaroff I was in his company many times and he was a loud and obnoxious but was one hell of a nice guy.

Last edited by PurplePagans; 12/13/13 11:11 PM.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull