GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Ben54), 270 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,322
Posts1,058,594
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
you need to calm down, you can get a new dog! #691170
01/16/13 07:01 PM
01/16/13 07:01 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline OP
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline OP
Underboss
New Jersey
disgusting, as an animal lover i simply wouldn't be able to control myself in a situation like this mad

ADAMS COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – An Adams County man is in shock after he says deputies shot and killed his dog.

Jeff Fisher said deputies went to his house by mistake. He said when they forced their way through the door his dog Ziggy ran outside and an Adams County Sheriff’s deputy shot and killed him.

“(He went to the door) to see who it was and the police officer shot him three times,” Fisher said. “They killed my dog for no reason.”

Fisher said Ziggy was his best friend and can’t believe he’s gone.

“I called the dog, he turned to come back to me and the police officer opened fire,” said Fisher.

Ziggy was an 8-year-old Blue Healer/Border Collie mix.

The Adams County Sheriff’s Office said deputies responded to the address on reports of a business alarm going off.

A spokesman said he can’t say more until the investigation is complete but did release this statement, “It’s our goal at the Adams County Sheriff’s Office to complete a thorough investigation of this incident, be able to answer any questions that people who have concerns about this incident may have and to do right for the owner of this dog.”

Fisher said he wants that deputy to be held accountable.

“I’m on the ground crying hysterically and the police officer says, ‘You need to calm down, you can get a new dog,’” said Fisher.

Fisher said he rents space from the neighboring business where the alarm was sounded.

The attorney representing Fisher believes that animal shootings are out of control.

Jennifer Edwards referred to the elk in Boulder and the dog in Commerce City that were recently shot and killed by law enforcement.

“Something has got to be done about it. They’re taking our family members and I don’t care that they’re the furry family members they’re family members no less,” said Edwards.

Edwards wants answers and reform on how law enforcement deals with animals. She believes a lawsuit is likely.

Fisher said he just wants his friend back, “I don’t have kids. That’s my son.”

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/01/15/police-shoot-kill-dog-when-going-to-a-home-by-mistake/

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: you need to calm down, you can get a new dog! [Re: Five_Felonies] #691182
01/16/13 07:38 PM
01/16/13 07:38 PM
Brooklyn
R
RichieAnimal Offline
Capo
RichieAnimal  Offline
R
Capo
Brooklyn
When my wife and I got married we bought a dog a beagle. So I would walk the dog. He was just a puppy the guy is right he was like our baby before we had children. You did not need to pick up after your dog that that time.

So I am walking the dog and he is not quite near tge curb when he has to go. Then I hear some guy yelling from his window telling me to move the dog off tge side walk.

The dog was in the middle of it now. I did not want to pull the dog because I did not want him to think he was doing something bad.

The guy still yelling and goes in his house. Then he comes out and confronts me. I am not answering him. Then he grabs the leash. It was like he was attacking my baby. I hit him he drops then I put his face in my dogs shit. Now his wife is screaming for me to stop and for the police. I told her and him from now on I will walk my dog in front of his front door and let my dog dump there.

Then I left in a hurray and never walked him there after that

Last edited by RichieAnimal; 01/16/13 07:43 PM.

Only the unloved hate
Re: you need to calm down, you can get a new dog! [Re: Five_Felonies] #691200
01/16/13 08:36 PM
01/16/13 08:36 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

This has happened too many times. I could list at least three others just off the top of my head. And all because these incompetent assholes went to the wrong house. I usually support police but some of these guys are so trigger-happy, they're just itching to shoot something. Look at the picture of that dog, hardly imposing. The cop who shot it was a coward, plain and simple. And a heartless piece of shit too for the comment he made afterward. If that were my dog, I would be uncontrollable. I mean that literally. The cop would have to shoot me because I'd be coming for him to tear his head off. And I honestly would be glad to see this sorry excuse for a cop catch a bullet. Human or not, he obviously has no humanity. We don't need a scumbag like that walking around, especially in a police uniform. At the very least, he needs to lose his job and the department needs to pay through the nose.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 01/16/13 08:37 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: you need to calm down, you can get a new dog! [Re: Five_Felonies] #691205
01/16/13 08:45 PM
01/16/13 08:45 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
These things do seem to be happening more frequently. That's a pretty crappy story.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: you need to calm down, you can get a new dog! [Re: Five_Felonies] #691573
01/18/13 12:25 PM
01/18/13 12:25 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
I remember being as a kid we had a dog. In our apartment building lived an ex-convict, who was pretty big built. I was like three years old, it was the mid 90's. So, one day this convict dude kicked the dog in his stomach, because "it was in his way". I still have a bright memory how my father a boxer since age of 13 beat the living shit out of him after he came home from work and my mother told him what had happened. It was a good damn view, as my father was skinnier and almost a half shorter than that guy.

I now have another dog, he kind of saved me from bronhial asthma, as due to having a dog I needed to walk him every day, at least 3 times during it. I swear the god, if someone did anything to him I'd tear them apart.

Last edited by ThePolakVet; 01/18/13 02:43 PM.

Re: you need to calm down, you can get a new dog! [Re: IvyLeague] #691586
01/18/13 01:11 PM
01/18/13 01:11 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
This has happened too many times. I could list at least three others just off the top of my head. And all because these incompetent assholes went to the wrong house. I usually support police but some of these guys are so trigger-happy, they're just itching to shoot something. Look at the picture of that dog, hardly imposing. The cop who shot it was a coward, plain and simple. And a heartless piece of shit too for the comment he made afterward. If that were my dog, I would be uncontrollable. I mean that literally. The cop would have to shoot me because I'd be coming for him to tear his head off. And I honestly would be glad to see this sorry excuse for a cop catch a bullet. Human or not, he obviously has no humanity. We don't need a scumbag like that walking around, especially in a police uniform. At the very least, he needs to lose his job and the department needs to pay through the nose.

So your saying you would take a bullet for a dog, wow..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: you need to calm down, you can get a new dog! [Re: DE NIRO] #691587
01/18/13 01:18 PM
01/18/13 01:18 PM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

I'm with Ivy, if anyone did anything to my dog I would lose it!

Re: you need to calm down, you can get a new dog! [Re: Five_Felonies] #691649
01/18/13 06:07 PM
01/18/13 06:07 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

But risking your life.. I don't get, then again i don't like dogs..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: you need to calm down, you can get a new dog! [Re: DE NIRO] #691681
01/18/13 07:33 PM
01/18/13 07:33 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO

In that situation, absolutely. It would be one of those "temporary insanity" things.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: you need to calm down, you can get a new dog! [Re: Five_Felonies] #691691
01/18/13 08:27 PM
01/18/13 08:27 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline OP
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline OP
Underboss
New Jersey
if the cops smashed through my door and poured milk in my fish tank, i might be able to control myself. if they shot one of my 4 legged companions, things are gonna end bad for everyone!

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: you need to calm down, you can get a new dog! [Re: Five_Felonies] #691709
01/18/13 10:07 PM
01/18/13 10:07 PM
Canada
Blake Offline
Underboss
Blake  Offline
Underboss
Canada
The bottom line is the cops fucked up. I would be violently angry if this happened to me. This isn't Nazi Germany we're talking about.

You talkin' to me?
Re: you need to calm down, you can get a new dog! [Re: Five_Felonies] #691792
01/19/13 12:40 PM
01/19/13 12:40 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
I have two small dogs, who are an important part of the family. Without exception I get a rousing greeting from them when I come home from work. I can understand the devotion to dogs and the level of rage over this incident, which is expressed in this thread.

My wife, who grew up with allergies to cats and some dogs, was raised without pets, but relented to getting a puppy when my daughter was very young and wanted one. It took my wife about three days to fall completely in love with the dog. It was her idea to get a second dog a couple of years ago.

Last week I came home and saw that my wife had just baked biscuits and I started eating them. She stopped me and told me they were homemade dog biscuits. After eating three of them, I didn't feel any different, but I drove to work the next morning with my head out the window, and stopped three times to pee on fire hydrants.

Re: you need to calm down, you can get a new dog! [Re: klydon1] #691793
01/19/13 12:42 PM
01/19/13 12:42 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Originally Posted By: klydon1
I have two small dogs, who are an important part of the family. Without exception I get a rousing greeting from them when I come home from work. I can understand the devotion to dogs and the level of rage over this incident, which is expressed in this thread.

My wife, who grew up with allergies to cats and some dogs, was raised without pets, but relented to getting a puppy when my daughter was very young and wanted one. It took my wife about three days to fall completely in love with the dog. It was her idea to get a second dog a couple of years ago.

Last week I came home and saw that my wife had just baked biscuits and I started eating them. She stopped me and told me they were homemade dog biscuits. After eating three of them, I didn't feel any different, but I drove to work the next morning with my head out the window, and stopped three times to pee on fire hydrants.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol lol clap LMAO

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: you need to calm down, you can get a new dog! [Re: Five_Felonies] #691817
01/19/13 05:04 PM
01/19/13 05:04 PM
G
Gudfadern Offline
Button
Gudfadern  Offline
G
Button
This is sickening! I wonder what could have happened in the worst (or best) scenario.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull