GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (m2w, Toodoped), 237 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,309
Posts1,058,393
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: dsbaloo] #689871
01/10/13 11:10 PM
01/10/13 11:10 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
First off. Eastharlem, if you knew who he was.. Probably has the best source possible when it comes to the fat tony chin situatuion. That's a fact.

I couldn't care less who he is. If he's saying Fat Tony was the real boss, he's not a good source of info. That's a fact. The whole Fat Tony/Chin topic isn't even up for debate. It was settled a long time ago. The evidence is overwhelming. There's nothing left to say, and nobody is saying it, except a few historical revisionists on the internet.

Anyone....and I mean anyone.... who believes some internet poster over several known mob turncoats, several independent wiretaps, as well as the feds and former prosecutors in the case itself has their head so far up their ass daylight is a distant memory. That's a fact.

Quote:
Two- I don't think gamms gets any information off of the internet of the fbi files or any of that other shit.

Yes, he does. Everybody does. Nobody is so hooked in that they know everybody in NYC and know what's going on with all the families in every borough. Use some common sense here. Even those who do have some inside information are still going to get most of their information from the same sources we all do.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689872
01/10/13 11:12 PM
01/10/13 11:12 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Like others I dont want to contribute to anymore of this back and forth about this cause I am also tired of reading about it. But Gamms has proven himself to not be a bullshit artist regardless of what others may or may not think. He's a big boy and can speak for himself.

Fact is Gamms and I have discussed this Colombo situation in private before, and he wont say who it is cause he doesnt wasnt to out this individual (he has his reasons) but I know who the guy is he is referring to and if that information ever surfaces in the media I will gladly back him up if needed.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689873
01/10/13 11:16 PM
01/10/13 11:16 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

There's a very well known "inside" poster from the RD and another forum. This guy is considered by many to be as "inside" as it gets. It's almost blasphemy to question or debate this guy.

You know what? He also said Fat Tony, like Frank Tieri before him, was the real boss and they would never front for anybody. But guess what? His reasoning was the exact opposite of EastHarlem's. Whereas EastHarlem said Cafaro lied in order to "destroy" Fat Tony, this other poster said Cafaro lied in order to "protect" Fat Tony.

So, we've got two supposed insiders saying the exact opposite thing on this issue. Anyone with a lick of sense can see they're both just floating their own theory/opinion as fact. Neither of them are in a position to really know the real scoop. Certainly not more than Cafaro did, who worked directly under Fat Tony for years.

And yet, there will always be people on these forums eating out of these guys' hands, no matter how much evidence may contradict them. I'm inclined to think it's because people want to believe so much that they have their own inside link to the Mafia, that they'll throw all common sense and objectivity out the window. It's sad.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 01/10/13 11:18 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: Dapper_Don] #689874
01/10/13 11:17 PM
01/10/13 11:17 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Like others I dont want to contribute to anymore of this back and forth about this cause I am also tired of reading about it. But Gamms has proven himself to not be a bullshit artist regardless of what others may or may not think. He's a big boy and can speak for himself.

Fact is Gamms and I have discussed this Colombo situation in private before, and he wont say who it is cause he doesnt wasnt to out this individual (he has his reasons) but I know who the guy is he is referring to and if that information ever surfaces in the media I will gladly back him up if needed.

Again, he may know some things. He may know some people. But that doesn't mean he isn't dead wrong about Fat Tony. And you know it.

Also, like I said before, how about he tells us all who the real underboss for the Colombos is at the moment?

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689875
01/10/13 11:20 PM
01/10/13 11:20 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
I didnt say anything about Fat Tony cause I could care less.
Believe what you want and disregard what you dont want as you always do. It's your right.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 01/10/13 11:21 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689876
01/10/13 11:21 PM
01/10/13 11:21 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Let me also add that gamms started this with his condescending attitude on page 1. Another primary reason why I often butt heads with these "insiders." Their off-the-chart egos. And once you do butt heads with them, they turn into the biggest primadonnas and accuse you of being the reason why they don't post that much. They all say the exact same things. It's like they're all manufactured in the same production plant in Brooklyn. One after another coming out on the mob insider assembly line... whistle

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: Dapper_Don] #689877
01/10/13 11:23 PM
01/10/13 11:23 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Sorry, Dap, but if you're going to bat for his credibility, you don't have the luxury of not acknowledging this issue.

Quote:
Believe what you want and disregard what you dont want as you always do. It's your right.

How about he gives me a reason to think he's a legit source of info? So far, he's given me diddly squat other than the same attitude I've gotten from so many others.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689878
01/10/13 11:28 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Sorry, Dap, but if you're going to bat for his credibility, you don't have the luxury of not acknowledging this issue.

Quote:

How about he gives me a reason to think he's a legit source of info? So far, he's given me diddly squat other than the same attitude I've gotten from so many others.

Sorry, but you cant tell me what I have or dont have the luxury to do. Period.

Maybe if you didn't disagree/and try and destroy all credibility any if these "insiders" have when they automatically say something that goes against anything that has been established from previous sources then they might be inclined to reach out to you in private and explain their rationale for their assertion.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 01/10/13 11:31 PM.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689879
G
gamms Offline
Was: sitonmyface11
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
i have no idea who was the real boss,it never bothered me at night! what i will say is that i will believe any thing east harlem says on the subject.and i take his word as fact.

secondly,i would never name drop any one to a self righteous ass such as your self.

and thirdly,i appreciate you guys support but it is not neccasary.i dont care in the least whether a guy like ivy league beleives me. or his opinion of me,i could care less.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: Dapper_Don] #689880
01/10/13 11:32 PM
01/10/13 11:32 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Sorry, but you cant tell me what I have or dont have the luxury too.

Yes, I can. You can't say gamms is credible but, when I bring up something he's demonstrably wrong on, you just sweep it under the rug and don't want to talk about it. How does that look?

Quote:
Maybe if you didn't disagree/and try and destroy all credibility any if these "insiders" have when they automatically say something that goes against anything that has been established from previous sources then they might be inclined to reach out to you in private and explain their rationale for their assertion.

And that...right there...is the big lie. That I have some agenda to destroy any and all insiders. It's bullshit.

There are local guys that I get along with very well and have never had reason to butt heads with. "pizzaboy" is one example from this forum. "sticks" is one example from the RD forum.

These guys offer what they know but they don't have out of control egos. They don't get defensive, and turn into whining primadonnas, if you question or disagree with them. And they don't try to bully you but constantly reminding you of where they're from and of their "insider" credentials.

I didn't come back on this board and think, "You know what, I'm going to kill gamm's credibility." No, he started doing that on his own when he supported EastHarlem's BS about Fat Tony. And he's had an attitude ever since.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689881
01/10/13 11:36 PM
01/10/13 11:36 PM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
i think we can all see who the 'primadonna' is! lol!

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: gamms] #689882
01/10/13 11:38 PM
01/10/13 11:38 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Originally Posted By: gamms
i have no idea who was the real boss,it never bothered me at night! what i will say is that i will believe any thing east harlem says on the subject.and i take his word as fact.

secondly,i would never name drop any one to a self righteous ass such as your self.

and thirdly,i appreciate you guys support but it is not neccasary.i dont care in the least whether a guy like ivy league beleives me. or his opinion of me,i could care less.

First, why did you ask me who the real underboss of the Colombos is if you don't know? You should know, just like the rest of us, since the feds have already told us. You certainly implied that you knew something but, when I ask that you tell us something, you backpedal and say you don't want to "drop names."

Second, the fact that you say you'll believe what EastHarlem says no matter what is the very essence of the problem here. He's demonstrably wrong on the Fat Tony issue. Vincent Cafaro says so. Sammy Gravano says so. Gaspipe Casso says so. George Barone says so. What? They're all lying? That's a convenient excuse. But what about all the tapes that either state or imply that Chin was the boss, including from Fat Tony himself? Are you going to ignore those just like EastHarlem does? What about the former prosecutors who openly admit they didn't have the correct information? Or respected mob journalists like Jerry Capeci and Selwyn Raab who also back all of this up?

You're going to toss all this out the window because of what EastHarlem says?

And I'm supposed to take your seriously? Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's just raining.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 01/10/13 11:40 PM.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689883
01/10/13 11:43 PM
01/10/13 11:43 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Sorry, but you cant tell me what I have or dont have the luxury too.

Yes, I can. You can't say gamms is credible but, when I bring up something he's demonstrably wrong on, you just sweep it under the rug and don't want to talk about it. How does that look?

Quote:

And that...right there...is the big lie. That I have some agenda to destroy any and all insiders. It's bullshit.

There are local guys that I get along with very well and have never had reason to butt heads with. "pizzaboy" is one example from this forum. "sticks" is one example from the RD forum.

These guys offer what they know but they don't have out of control egos. They don't get defensive, and turn into whining primadonnas, if you question or disagree with them. And they don't try to bully you but constantly reminding you of where they're from and of their "insider" credentials.

I didn't come back on this board and think, "You know what, I'm going to kill gamm's credibility." No, he started doing that on his own when he supported EastHarlem's BS about Fat Tony. And he's had an attitude ever since.

No, you cant. Nobody is sweeping anything under the rug. He can speak for himself on Fat Tony (and he has), I spoke on his credibility about the Colombo situation. Nothing more.

Biggest lie? Your response was the biggest lie, lets be serious here. You name a few posters who you get along with but you never name all the guys who are tired of your "i know everything about the mob and can back it up with google sources" attitude and the way you treat any of these "insiders" and also the number of posters you have managed to alienate, a number of them even at the insistence of others on a forum who ask you politely many times to cut it out you still continue.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 01/10/13 11:45 PM.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: Dapper_Don] #689892
01/11/13 12:04 AM
01/11/13 12:04 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

No, you cant. Nobody is sweeping anything under the rug. He can speak for himself on Fat Tony (and he has), I spoke on his credibility about the Colombo situation. Nothing more.

The Colombo situation? Have you read what he's posted. Or, I should say, he hasn't posted? He won't even be clear on the "Colombo situation."

He asks me who's the real underboss, implying he has inside info a lowly Googler like myself wouldn't know. When I ask for more info, he backpedals.

So what's he saying exactly that has so much credibility?

Quote:
Biggest lie? Your response was the biggest lie, lets be serious here. You name a few posters who you get along with but you never name all the guys who are tired of your "i know everything about the mob and can back it up with google sources" attitude and the way you treat any of these "insiders" and also the number of posters you have managed to alienate, a number of them even at the insistence of others on a forum who ask you politely many times to cut it out you still continue.

First, you know damn well I've never claimed to know "everything" about the mob. So you can stick that strawman right now.

Second, I've never said anything about Google. I provide what public information I can find, including sources, so all can see. Which, the vast majority of the time, is a hell of a lot better than friggin' internet rumors based on jack shit.

Third, as I said, I butt heads wit most of these guys because most of them do exaggerate their level of knowledge. And, unlike others, I've never been afraid to call them on it.

Of course, that's when they turn to the "You're ruining the thread" card. Just make me out to be the bad guy. They usually do it about the time they realized they've lost and don't have shit to say.

Well go back and look who started this debate. It wasn't me.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 01/11/13 12:04 AM.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689893
01/11/13 12:06 AM
01/11/13 12:06 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
LET IT GO, GUYS!!!

You have to stop this bickering already. Present your arguments and your sources of information would be helpful, too. You can argue the merits of your case but you must stop the name-calling and nit-picking between you. It's becoming more apparent that neither side here will win the other side over to their view, and that's OK, but no more of this childish crap is going to be allowed. No more!

Strictly from a personal view, for whatever it's worth, I've heard things on the street as a kid that I KNOW to be true and have not appeared on the internet. On the other hand, I've learned facts from the internet that went against rumors I had heard on the street. You have to be your own judge as to whose information is more correct. Other than that, try to listen to the other side, and if you can't accept their info then say so and just let it go.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689894
01/11/13 12:10 AM
01/11/13 12:10 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

this guy living in the trailer is bullshit he's 75 and knows the game. the fbi take your houses nowadays, im suprised they never indict snake persico on some of his recent bullshit just to take that house away from his wife that thing is worth a ton. brooklyn posters what do you think that piece of realestate is worth and is that a good part of bk i would think so, hipster captitol of the usa. im betting the claws kids got nice half million dollar houses. how he raise his 1million dollar bail he must know someone with some good property and houses. this guy was busted in 2000 running a multi million gambling operation with joel waverly, you noctice that aint his trailer in the picture its one for sale+ when the feds went there to arrest him in the middle of night he wasnt there. wonder who the last mobster that the actually took there house from. and him shaking down the pizza joint was dumb he helped some guy from getting shaking down from another family and got 500 bucks as a thank you, the fbi called it extortion. him and the other 2 colombo bosses for trying to tell the gambino to pay for some guys hospital bills it was a extortion fbi just making anything a case. the gambino didnt ask for the help from being extorted.

Last edited by pmac; 01/11/13 12:13 AM.
Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689895
01/11/13 12:21 AM
01/11/13 12:21 AM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
dyker heights is nice but it isnt very 'hipster'.its south brooklyn. im no real estate agent but i would say the snakes house is worth between one and two mill. if it was a half mile west it would be worth three times that.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689899
01/11/13 12:36 AM
01/11/13 12:36 AM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York

The Colombo situation? Have you read what he's posted. Or, I should say, he hasn't posted? He won't even be clear on the "Colombo situation."

He asks me who's the real underboss, implying he has inside info a lowly Googler like myself wouldn't know. When I ask for more info, he backpedals.

So what's he saying exactly that has so much credibility?

Quote:

First, you know damn well I've never claimed to know "everything" about the mob. So you can stick that strawman right now.

Second, I've never said anything about Google. I provide what public information I can find, including sources, so all can see. Which, the vast majority of the time, is a hell of a lot better than friggin' internet rumors based on jack shit.

Third, as I said, I butt heads wit most of these guys because most of them do exaggerate their level of knowledge. And, unlike others, I've never been afraid to call them on it.

Of course, that's when they turn to the "You're ruining the thread" card. Just make me out to be the bad guy. They usually do it about the time they realized they've lost and don't have shit to say.

Well go back and look who started this debate. It wasn't me.

That's exactly my point. It is what he has verified on a private level with information that has only been verified by other street guys you yourself have said to believe. Usually when a poster isn't clear, or refuses to post it publicly, 9 times out of 10 he is not saying the truth. But in this case, I have verified in private and through other "insiders" which you yourself have stated to believe what he has shared with me not just on this specific colombo situation but also stuff about various other individuals. He's under no obligation to post this information publicly, and neither am I since this information was shared privately with a very clear caveat to not share it publicly or otherwise.

I am done talking about this dead-horse.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689904
01/11/13 12:43 AM
01/11/13 12:43 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Other mafiosi who have cried poor in recent times include Tic Cataldo, Dom Cirillo, Nicky Scarfo Jr., Anthony St. Laurent, to name a few. Of course, Cataldo had over $1.4 million in equity, Cirillo is one of the top guys in the richest crime family in the country, Scarfo Jr. was living in a very nice house and driving very nice cars, and St. Laurent, in addition to the $800K to $1.5 million in street tax over the past 20 years, was still involved in the local rackets when he was busted. Heck, even when he was in prison.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: Dapper_Don] #689905
01/11/13 12:48 AM
01/11/13 12:48 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

That's exactly my point. It is what he has verified on a private level with information that has only been verified by other street guys you yourself have said to believe. Usually when a poster isn't clear, or refuses to post it publicly, 9 times out of 10 he is not saying the truth. But in this case, I have verified in private and through other "insiders" which you yourself have stated to believe what he has shared with me not just on this specific colombo situation but also stuff about various other individuals. He's under no obligation to post this information publicly, and neither am I since this information was shared privately with a very clear caveat to not share it publicly or otherwise.

I am done talking about this dead-horse.

Ah...the "I know this or that but I can't say anything." whistle

If you guys want to talk about credibility, people are under an obligation to post stuff here out in the open. Otherwise, nobody here has any reason to believe what they say.

In short, put up or shut up. Don't give me this "So and so told me in a PM" shit.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689906
01/11/13 12:52 AM
01/11/13 12:52 AM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Jesus Christ,

People arent under any obligation to do anything they don't want to do, especially if its to satisfy your specific inquiries/curiosity.

I said what I had to say but you ALWAYS got to get the last word in, huh?

How about you just shut up! How about that?

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 01/11/13 12:55 AM.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689907
01/11/13 12:56 AM
01/11/13 12:56 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
If you guys want to talk about credibility, people are under an obligation to post stuff here out in the open. Otherwise, nobody here has any reason to believe what they say.

In short, put up or shut up. Don't give me this "So and so told me in a PM" shit.

Let it go, Ivy. I won't tell you again!

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689911
01/11/13 01:35 AM
01/11/13 01:35 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Ivy what you up to this weekend you hanging out with any girls?

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689912
01/11/13 01:37 AM
01/11/13 01:37 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Other mafiosi who have cried poor in recent times include Tic Cataldo, Dom Cirillo, Nicky Scarfo Jr., Anthony St. Laurent, to name a few. Of course, Cataldo had over $1.4 million in equity, Cirillo is one of the top guys in the richest crime family in the country, Scarfo Jr. was living in a very nice house and driving very nice cars, and St. Laurent, in addition to the $800K to $1.5 million in street tax over the past 20 years, was still involved in the local rackets when he was busted. Heck, even when he was in prison.

Leave The Cataldo's alone man they're good people

Genovese Family."
Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689913
01/11/13 01:38 AM
01/11/13 01:38 AM
I
icegoodbarbPresident Offline
Button
icegoodbarbPresident  Offline
I
Button
Most likely scenario is that the claw is a terrible degenerate gambler and or very cheap also it might just be a ploy considering asset forfeitures happen all the time so buying a 500,000 dollar house might not even be worth it but my personal opinion is that it is highly unlikely he is that poor considering the colombos have around 50 or so active made members and if each of those guys kicked up only 1500 a year to him that would be 75,000 a year although we don't know for sure guestimates for soldiers is at least 30,000-40,000 a year so you would think they would be kicking a lot more than 1500 a year

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689914
01/11/13 01:41 AM
01/11/13 01:41 AM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
i bet he easily make two hundred grand a year or more.but goes through it faster than you can say 'presto'.lol.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #689917
01/11/13 01:49 AM
01/11/13 01:49 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Girl, singular. Not girls. What am I, Hugh Hefner?

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: IvyLeague] #689921
01/11/13 02:05 AM
01/11/13 02:05 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

Girl, singular. Not girls. What am I, Hugh Hefner?

Is she Italian? You should take her to see Gangster Squad

Genovese Family."
Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #689924
01/11/13 02:08 AM
01/11/13 02:08 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Is she Italian? You should take her to see Gangster Squad

No, she's not Italian. At least I don't think so. And she probably wants to see Gangster Squad as much as I want to see the latest Twilight movie. I'll probably go with my brother and/or a friend to see Gangster Squad.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 01/11/13 02:16 AM.

Re: Benjamin Castellazzo cries poverty [Re: SC] #689925
01/11/13 02:17 AM
01/11/13 02:17 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: SC

Let it go, Ivy. I won't tell you again!

SC just out of curiosity do you have high blood pressure/ hyper-tension I do I take enalapril maleate 10mg just don't want you to pop a blood vessel those big bold black capital letters seem to have you enraged...I can see why...just looking out my doctor put me on it and it helped me relax a little bit then again you are the mod and have to mediate all the threads

Genovese Family."
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull