GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (joepuzzles234), 203 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,949
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,344
Posts1,058,970
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: HairyKnuckles] #755758
12/27/13 12:56 PM
12/27/13 12:56 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Dominic Bretti, a made Colombo guy got out of Prison and his home town was Utica NY, which happened to be in the thick of the dispute. Persico had already been commiserating with the Hamilton crew during the fall out with the Maggadino faction, had Bretti put a crew together that consisted of some Colombo guys he brought in from down state and some disgruntled Buffalo associates, and John Sullivan was on deck if needed.(He ended up doing a hit in Rochester and for some inexplicable reason, doing a robbery in Utica two days later) This was part of the "C TEAM"
War was pretty much declared in Central NY when they whacked Al Marrone (A made Buffalo and A team guy) two days after he got out of prison. Bretti believed if they took him out the rest of the Buffalo crew in the area would fold, a HUGE mistake.
The Falange crew, The Rome crew, the Water street crew and the Mohawk street crew dug in and there was a substantial body count. In the end the Western C team did themselves in behind too much cocaine and some senseless hits and that did nothing but bring heat on everyone. Remember,they didn't call the Colombos "The gang who couldn't shoot straight" for nothing

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: TheArm] #755759
12/27/13 01:05 PM
12/27/13 01:05 PM
Hamilton, Canada
Johnny_Pops Offline
Wiseguy
Johnny_Pops  Offline
Wiseguy
Hamilton, Canada
TheArm seems pretty well informed. I wonder if you could share some more insights on Hamilton? With the influence of the Siderno group, the Rizzuto organization and LCN on the various local factions it is hard to get an accurate picture of the current situation. Also, something that always intrigued me - why wasn't there a response from Buffalo when the Musitanos (as a proxy for the Rizzutos) whacked Johnny Papalia? Thanks.

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Clemenza
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: TheArm] #755763
12/27/13 01:20 PM
12/27/13 01:20 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Dominic Bretti, a made Colombo guy got out of Prison and his home town was Utica NY, which happened to be in the thick of the dispute. Persico had already been commiserating with the Hamilton crew during the fall out with the Maggadino faction, had Bretti put a crew together that consisted of some Colombo guys he brought in from down state and some disgruntled Buffalo associates, and John Sullivan was on deck if needed.(He ended up doing a hit in Rochester and for some inexplicable reason, doing a robbery in Utica two days later) This was part of the "C TEAM"
War was pretty much declared in Central NY when they whacked Al Marrone (A made Buffalo and A team guy) two days after he got out of prison. Bretti believed if they took him out the rest of the Buffalo crew in the area would fold, a HUGE mistake.
The Falange crew, The Rome crew, the Water street crew and the Mohawk street crew dug in and there was a substantial body count. In the end the Western C team did themselves in behind too much cocaine and some senseless hits and that did nothing but bring heat on everyone. Remember,they didn't call the Colombos "The gang who couldn't shoot straight" for nothing

Cool! Thanks for your reply. I´ve read Bretti was a tough guy but, of course I can´t say for sure. How tough was he? Have you met him?

[Linked Image]
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: Johnny_Pops] #755764
12/27/13 01:21 PM
12/27/13 01:21 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: Johnny_Pops
TheArm seems pretty well informed. I wonder if you could share some more insights on Hamilton? With the influence of the Siderno group, the Rizzuto organization and LCN on the various local factions it is hard to get an accurate picture of the current situation. Also, something that always intrigued me - why wasn't there a response from Buffalo when the Musitanos (as a proxy for the Rizzutos) whacked Johnny Papalia? Thanks.

The current situation is a mess. Hamilton is being run by a traditional Capo and a "street boss" who seems to be more than soldier and less than a skipper, the logic being it is harder to track two guys than one.
As for retaliation for murder of Pops, the sad thing is those with the wherewithal, the balls and the motivation were either too long of tooth, in prison or dead. Off the top of my head, were any of the guys from the old Local 442 crew, 20 years younger at the time (Rocco L in particular)or guys like Benny or Jimmy T, they would have disemboweled Murdock Paddy and Angelo

Been there and done it
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: HairyKnuckles] #755765
12/27/13 01:27 PM
12/27/13 01:27 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Cool! Thanks for your reply. I´ve read Bretti was a tough guy but, of course I can´t say for sure. How tough was he? Have you met him?

Even though he was a sworn enemy and IMO a real mutt, I will have to admit Bretti was tough as nails and a serious guy. I met him when he first got out of prison the first time at Freddie Gramaldi's before all the bad blood happened. I was introduced first by the daughters one of the owners and he was dismissive to say the least. later that night when I was introduced as "A friend of mine" by a made guy he was a lot more amicable.

Been there and done it
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: TheArm] #755767
12/27/13 01:36 PM
12/27/13 01:36 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)

Even though he was a sworn enemy and IMO a real mutt, I will have to admit Bretti was tough as nails and a serious guy. I met him when he first got out of prison the first time at Freddie Gramaldi's before all the bad blood happened. I was introduced first by the daughters one of the owners and he was dismissive to say the least. later that night when I was introduced as "A friend of mine" by a made guy he was a lot more amicable.

Oh...so you have met him! Do you know what I just learned...the pictures I posted earlier is of Dominick Bretti. What are you trying to pull? Why are you lying? Who´s going to believe you now? You´re just a dick who found this site for role playing purposes. Get lost you bum!

[Linked Image]
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: TheArm] #755770
12/27/13 01:42 PM
12/27/13 01:42 PM
Hamilton, Canada
Johnny_Pops Offline
Wiseguy
Johnny_Pops  Offline
Wiseguy
Hamilton, Canada

The current situation is a mess. Hamilton is being run by a traditional Capo and a "street boss" who seems to be more than soldier and less than a skipper, the logic being it is harder to track two guys than one.
As for retaliation for murder of Pops, the sad thing is those with the wherewithal, the balls and the motivation were either too long of tooth, in prison or dead. Off the top of my head, were any of the guys from the old Local 442 crew, 20 years younger at the time (Rocco L in particular)or guys like Benny or Jimmy T, they would have disemboweled Murdock Paddy and Angelo

Thanks. The Musitanos are so low key now, they seem to have disappeared, although you do hear they absorbed a lot of Papalia's enterprise after he was hit. You only read about the Violi/Luppinos in connection with their 'NDrangheta connection and their supposed participation in the Montreal power struggle. With Jimmy Luppino passing away, I wondered how much influence LCN had on the younger generation.

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Clemenza
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: HairyKnuckles] #755777
12/27/13 02:12 PM
12/27/13 02:12 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Oh...so you have met him! Do you know what I just learned...the pictures I posted earlier is of Dominick Bretti. What are you trying to pull? Why are you lying? Who´s going to believe you now? You´re just a dick who found this site for role playing purposes. Get lost you bum!

If that was Bretti...it was taken when I was 6 years old if not before I was born....you do know he's 79 right? (of course you didn't)
Nice try sporto...believe me, I am the best connected guy you will ever personally talk to...bu bye now

Been there and done it
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: Johnny_Pops] #755779
12/27/13 02:17 PM
12/27/13 02:17 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Thanks. The Musitanos are so low key now, they seem to have disappeared, although you do hear they absorbed a lot of Papalia's enterprise after he was hit. You only read about the Violi/Luppinos in connection with their 'NDrangheta connection and their supposed participation in the Montreal power struggle. With Jimmy Luppino passing away, I wondered how much influence LCN had on the younger generation.

Hamilton, and for that matter Toronto, is down to a hard core.
They have half the people they had on the street even 15 years ago.
With Vito dead no one knows whats going to happen in Montreal now. I don't see a lot of GenXers ready for prime time in either place, but who knows?

Been there and done it
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: TheArm] #755780
12/27/13 02:23 PM
12/27/13 02:23 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Well, he was around 50 when you say you met him. The pictures are taken in the late 1960s.

Tell me...what was Bretti´s occupation?
What was his brother´s name?
What happened to his brother?
What was the name of the guy that was found dead in a room at Ramada Inn?

You´re just a bullshitter!

[Linked Image]
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: HairyKnuckles] #755785
12/27/13 02:36 PM
12/27/13 02:36 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
His brothers name was Tom and he got blown up on his front porch.
Bretti ran some agency for ex cons on parole, which was a scam
I don't recall the name of the guy who was whacked at the Goombata Ramada because he was a nobody...just like you
Any more Utica crime 101 questions Bozo?

Your pictures were a joke, also just like you...fuzzy black and whites from 50 years ago....this is what he looked like give or take when I met him...what a mook

Bretti and Nappi

Tell me Mr hairypalms...what was the OTHER women's name that Bretti's crew whacked and what bar did she work at...and for a bonus point, what Buffalo associate ran the bar? Either his nickname or real name will do. Not sure Google will help you here.

Last edited by TheArm; 12/27/13 02:46 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: TheArm] #755787
12/27/13 02:55 PM
12/27/13 02:55 PM
The South
oldirtyfishkilla Offline
Button
oldirtyfishkilla  Offline
Button
The South
Arm, You said that Sammy was a real piece of work... Care to elaborate?

Also, I'm wondering if you could shed some better light on the Alphabet wars as you said the media coverage was horrific.

I have read The Hammer Conspiracies and Georgia Durante's book and those are the only books on the subject of Rochester. Anything else is the same articles over and over..

Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: TheArm] #755788
12/27/13 02:56 PM
12/27/13 02:56 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
The pictures I posted are of Bretti. He looked more or less the same in 1968 as he did in the early 1980s, when you say you met him. Tell me more about your life, the times when you were "battling it out" for the Buffalo Family. What exactly was it you did back then? And tell me the truth, lies are worth shit.

For the record. It´s not me who´s claiming to have been there. You are!

Last edited by HairyKnuckles; 12/27/13 02:58 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: IvyLeague] #755790
12/27/13 02:59 PM
12/27/13 02:59 PM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
I've been after a copy of the hammer conspiracies for ages , bit out my price range for a book

Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: HairyKnuckles] #755794
12/27/13 03:14 PM
12/27/13 03:14 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
The pictures I posted are of Bretti. He looked more or less the same in 1968 as he did in the early 1980s, when you say you met him. Tell me more about your life, the times when you were "battling it out" for the Buffalo Family. What exactly was it you did back then? And tell me the truth, lies are worth shit.

Those pictures looked like no one, they didn't even look like each other, and NOTHING like Bretti Circa 1978-80. They resembled the guys I named...but you never heard of them, have you?
I already disclosed a lot of that in a previous post, and since I am guessing you are a native Utican based on your silly questions and your belief you actually know something, you should KNOW what was happening on Bleeker near Albany, 2nd Avenue, Mohawk and Bleeker, etc. Unless you are a kid rushing to Google and regurgitating stories you hear from your Dad.
More likely I suspect you are 50 something and when you were a punk kid, because you hung out at Whiteys and Mike Ms dads auto shop on Bleeker and Albany that made you a wise guy. Sorry to break the news, it didn't. Things happened when you were asleep in your Moms house out on those streets that would have made you shit your pants.
What you read about in the OD and the Herald American and talked about at TRs place at 2AM was my life at that time.
You either know what went on from around 1976-1985 or you don't. I am not going to give you a blow by blow of exactly what I did or didn't do because there are things that I could still be held accountable for. I'm enjoying my retirement,I have no intentions of screwing it up to convince somebody like you of anything. Believe what you like

Last edited by TheArm; 12/27/13 03:22 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: oldirtyfishkilla] #755796
12/27/13 03:21 PM
12/27/13 03:21 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: oldirtyfishkilla
Arm, You said that Sammy was a real piece of work... Care to elaborate?

Also, I'm wondering if you could shed some better light on the Alphabet wars as you said the media coverage was horrific.

I have read The Hammer Conspiracies and Georgia Durante's book and those are the only books on the subject of Rochester. Anything else is the same articles over and over..

Sammy was flamboyant and loud, he wore his button like a new suit. He made Gatti look low key.
The Hammer Conspiracies focused too much and put way too much stock in Massaro and the conduct of the police and Monroe County prosecutors.
The Rochester, Syracuse and Utica papers pretty much printed AP copy. The REAL story from street level has never been told.

Been there and done it
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: TheArm] #755803
12/27/13 03:40 PM
12/27/13 03:40 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)

Those pictures looked like no one, they didn't even look like each other, and NOTHING like Bretti Circa 1978-80. They resembled the guys I named...but you never heard of them, have you?
I already disclosed a lot of that in a previous post, and since I am guessing you are a native Utican based on your silly questions and your belief you actually know something, you should KNOW what was happening on Bleeker near Albany, 2nd Avenue, Mohawk and Bleeker, etc. Unless you are a kid rushing to Google and regurgitating stories you hear from your Dad.
More likely I suspect you are 50 something and when you were a punk kid, because you hung out at Whiteys and Mike Ms dads auto shop on Bleeker and Albany that made you a wise guy. Sorry to break the news, it didn't. Things happened when you were asleep in your Moms house out on those streets that would have made you shit your pants.
What you read about in the OD and the Herald American and talked about at TRs place at 2AM was my life at that time.
You either know what went on from around 1976-1985 or you don't. I am not going to give you a blow by blow of exactly what I did or didn't do because there are things that I could still be held accountable for. I'm enjoying my retirement,I have no intentions of screwing it up to convince somebody like you of anything. Believe what you like

Not only do the pictures look like Bretti, it is also actually him. How did you, a hitman from Buffalo who was "battling out" for the Buffalo Mafia, fail to recognize him? Do you think that I was born this morning? Since you won´t tell me anything specific about what you did back then and there, I will have to consider you as the bullshitter that you are.

[Linked Image]
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: HairyKnuckles] #755806
12/27/13 03:47 PM
12/27/13 03:47 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Not only do the pictures look like Bretti, it is also actually him. How did you, a hitman from Buffalo who was "battling out" for the Buffalo Mafia, fail to recognize him? Do you think that I was born this morning? Since you won´t tell me anything specific about what you did back then and there, I will have to consider you as the bullshitter that you are.

They looked like NO ONE bozo, and anyone who saw them knows it...but then again I can see by browsing the site no one cares what you have to say anyway. You add nothing to any conversation, you go from one thread to the other getting owned and then move on....you're a joke.
Just a tip...when you use words like "hit man" it proves to everyone you don't know your ass from your elbow, you may want to avoid them.
I totally nailed you silly questions and pretty much nailed your BIO too didn't I Utica boy? LOL...ate a lot of GEEBOS ON JAMES as a kid huh?
Now go find one of those Bosnians and give him a sloppy kiss on the nut sack,,,Hear that CLICK,,,,that is you being ignored...loser.

Last edited by TheArm; 12/27/13 03:52 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: TheArm] #755812
12/27/13 03:52 PM
12/27/13 03:52 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
No you didn´t nail my questions. The only one you got right was the name of the brother. And you grossly failed to recognize Bretti. What does that say?

[Linked Image]
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: TheArm] #755813
12/27/13 03:55 PM
12/27/13 03:55 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

They looked like NO ONE bozo, and anyone who saw them knows it...but then again I can see by browsing the site no one cares what you have to say anyway. You add nothing to any conversation, you go from one thread to the other getting owned and then move on....you're a joke.
Just a tip...when you use words like "hit man" it proves to everyone you don't know your ass from your elbow, you may want to avoid them.
I totally nailed you silly questions and pretty much nailed your BIO too didn't I Utica boy? LOL...ate a lot of GEEBOS ON JAMES as a kid huh?
Now go find one of those Bosnians and give him a sloppy kiss on the nut sack,,,Hear that CLICK,,,,that is you being ignored...loser.

Whats more pathetic than an internet troll?
One who keeps posting when they know the person they are talking to cant read a word they say.

Been there and done it
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: TheArm] #755816
12/27/13 04:01 PM
12/27/13 04:01 PM
The South
oldirtyfishkilla Offline
Button
Button
The South
Arm,

Do you think the ACTUAL story of the Rochester family will ever be told??? Is there a resource you could point me to for more information about those times??? News archives don't provide anything...

Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: TheArm] #755820
12/27/13 04:22 PM
12/27/13 04:22 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
You did battle? Battle of the DJ's? Battle Reenactments? Please elaboraate?

If you and Ivy there are not aware of what went on in Upstate NY between the Buffalo and Colombo families as a side result of the A-B-C wars in Rochester,Syracuse and Utica in the 70s and 80s, including the body count (Both Grillos, Marrone,Deblassi,Manassi,Faliciano,Dequeno,etc) and the near misses(Berg, Brindisi, Bretti, Nappi, DeAmico, Cuda, etc) I sugest you do a LOT more listening and research and a lot less talking.

You seem to want to give us the inside scoop on everything from upstate New York, to Rockford, to Vegas. You remind me of an old poster on another forum years ago that was dubbed the "Forrest Gump" of the mob. You always find yourself in just the right place, at just the right time. Never mind much of your posts don't square with the facts.

You claim the Buffalo family has around 60 members right now. Sorry to break it to you but there were said to be only about 45 members back in 1989. Last year, one article cited a 2006 FBI chart that showed 23 remaining members. And a few have died since then, leaving approximately 20 members remaining.

You also claim Milwaukee has like 20 members. They may have not even had that many the last time there was actually a mob case in that town, which was in the mid-1980's.

Then there's your claim that Rockford is "soon to open the books." Even if this were true, how you would know this, and why you would be posting about it here, is anyone's guess. There hasn't been a formally structured family in Rockford in years. There's only been one relatively small gambling case there in recent years and the guy overseeing the operation (Saladino) was later identified as an associate of the Chicago Outfit's South Side crew.

And now you're going to tell us about the Buffalo family's activity in Vegas. As another poster said above, the last activity in Las Vegas involving the Buffalo family was in the 1990's. A few years later, it was reported the only families that still had any activity there were the 5 NY families and Chicago. And even then there were only about a dozen members said to reside in Vegas and some of them were in prison.

Anyway, you can drop all the names you want, and make all the claims you want, and obviously there are enough gullible dopes on the internet that you will get some bites. But some of us have been doing this long enough that we can smell a bullshitter a mile away. My suggestion is you quit now.

Take care. wink

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: IvyLeague] #755829
12/27/13 05:11 PM
12/27/13 05:11 PM
The South
oldirtyfishkilla Offline
Button
Button
The South
I hope I'm not being looped into the "gullible dope" category.

I have done quite a bit of research about Rochester and the answers I have been getting are vague at best...

Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: IvyLeague] #755867
12/27/13 08:40 PM
12/27/13 08:40 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Lets face it ivy, you and I have both seen this type of person before. Just another chucklehead who looks to get his sick kicks by boasting about having the "inside scoop" on the mob. His so called "inside scoop" isn't worth the hair on my nutsack

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #755908
12/28/13 05:12 AM
12/28/13 05:12 AM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Hey ARM,

How did you battle the Colombos back to New York? Was it a battle on the dance floor, where you got to use both your legs and ARMs? Did you moonwalk them silly? Disco was huge back in the day. Or was it an ARMwrestling contest that settled the beef? Was ARMand Dellacroce involved in some way, part of the ARMy behind you, or did you single handedly tell cARMine persico to fuck off? Weren´t you afraid of the Colombos making pARMa prosciutto out of you? I bet you were ARMed at all times. Didn´t you fear ARMageddon back then?

Would really like to know here and now every single detail of your chARMing life. Do I really have to wait til 2042, when your hARMless book comes out?

[Linked Image]
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: HairyKnuckles] #755933
12/28/13 11:19 AM
12/28/13 11:19 AM
Illinois
F_white Offline
Underboss
F_white  Offline
Underboss
Illinois
Hey ARM,

How did you battle the Colombos back to New York? Was it a battle on the dance floor, where you got to use both your legs and ARMs? Did you moonwalk them silly? Disco was huge back in the day. Or was it an ARMwrestling contest that settled the beef? Was ARMand Dellacroce involved in some way, part of the ARMy behind you, or did you single handedly tell cARMine persico to fuck off? Weren´t you afraid of the Colombos making pARMa prosciutto out of you? I bet you were ARMed at all times. Didn´t you fear ARMageddon back then?

Would really like to know here and now every single detail of your chARMing life. Do I really have to wait til 2042, when your hARMless book comes out?

Classic!!!!!!!

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: IvyLeague] #756250
12/30/13 12:04 PM
12/30/13 12:04 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
You guys are free to believe or dismiss anything I say, including that idiot who thinks he tripped me up by posting 50 year old scratchy black and white pics who look like no one, and was stupid enough to think I would openly post criminal activity I was involved in (what a Mook)
Do yourselves a favor and check out ANY information I have given, not opinions, statements and you will find each and every one checks out down to the color of the wallpaper.
Two people have already emailed me and took guesses as to who I am, one got it right.
So you can either listen to people who watched a few documentaries and post on internet forums and think they are experts, or you can listen to someone who spent half of their life neck deep in the life and even did time for it...entirely up to you.
Hairypalms tried to quiz me and I aced his idiot questions, feel free to do that same...bring it

Last edited by TheArm; 12/30/13 12:27 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: IvyLeague] #756252
12/30/13 12:11 PM
12/30/13 12:11 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
You did battle? Battle of the DJ's? Battle Reenactments? Please elaboraate?

If you and Ivy there are not aware of what went on in Upstate NY between the Buffalo and Colombo families as a side result of the A-B-C wars in Rochester,Syracuse and Utica in the 70s and 80s, including the body count (Both Grillos, Marrone,Deblassi,Manassi,Faliciano,Dequeno,etc) and the near misses(Berg, Brindisi, Bretti, Nappi, DeAmico, Cuda, etc) I sugest you do a LOT more listening and research and a lot less talking.

You seem to want to give us the inside scoop on everything from upstate New York, to Rockford, to Vegas. You remind me of an old poster on another forum years ago that was dubbed the "Forrest Gump" of the mob. You always find yourself in just the right place, at just the right time. Never mind much of your posts don't square with the facts.

You claim the Buffalo family has around 60 members right now. Sorry to break it to you but there were said to be only about 45 members back in 1989. Last year, one article cited a 2006 FBI chart that showed 23 remaining members. And a few have died since then, leaving approximately 20 members remaining.

You also claim Milwaukee has like 20 members. They may have not even had that many the last time there was actually a mob case in that town, which was in the mid-1980's.

Then there's your claim that Rockford is "soon to open the books." Even if this were true, how you would know this, and why you would be posting about it here, is anyone's guess. There hasn't been a formally structured family in Rockford in years. There's only been one relatively small gambling case there in recent years and the guy overseeing the operation (Saladino) was later identified as an associate of the Chicago Outfit's South Side crew.

And now you're going to tell us about the Buffalo family's activity in Vegas. As another poster said above, the last activity in Las Vegas involving the Buffalo family was in the 1990's. A few years later, it was reported the only families that still had any activity there were the 5 NY families and Chicago. And even then there were only about a dozen members said to reside in Vegas and some of them were in prison.

Anyway, you can drop all the names you want, and make all the claims you want, and obviously there are enough gullible dopes on the internet that you will get some bites. But some of us have been doing this long enough that we can smell a bullshitter a mile away. My suggestion is you quit now.

Take care. wink

You my friend are LOST in media speculation and internet forum ignornce. I again invite you to come along with me to some of my favorite places in Rockford and Milwaukee, and loudly proclaim that these familes are dead. One of two things will happen, they will be amused by your lack of scope and you will be the brunt of their jokes for years, or they will take offense, and that will not be pretty.
If you REALLY want to stick to your claim there are 25 guys left in the Buffalo family, thats fine, just know you have blown ANY credibility with anyone who knows anything...carry on son.
BTW.....you mentioned Russ carcone in your OP, I have known Russ his entire life and I knew his Dad from the time I could walk, the entire family had joined mine on vacations and countless dinners....thats just a sliver of who I have known...who you been with son?

PS..as far as Buffalo activity in Vegas, apperently you are blissfully unaware of the background of one of the last remaining pre corperate takeover casino owners...but we will save that for another thread. In addition to NY, Buffalo, Rockford and Chicago, I am pretty well known in Providence as well...let me guess son, that is down to 20 members too…LOL

Last edited by TheArm; 12/30/13 12:34 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: oldirtyfishkilla] #756256
12/30/13 12:19 PM
12/30/13 12:19 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: oldirtyfishkilla
Arm,

Do you think the ACTUAL story of the Rochester family will ever be told??? Is there a resource you could point me to for more information about those times??? News archives don't provide anything...

Thats the problem, it is scattered in media reports and FBI files compliled by folks who dont even relize the ripple effect outside of Rochester. It spanned fro Buffalo to Canada to Utica to all the Pennsylvaina familes and as far away as Chicago.
I have a manuscript about 85% complete and 50% edited...a few people have to die before I begin publication....it has always been my policy not to out people who are alive and under the radar in either spoken or written word

Been there and done it
Re: New article on Buffalo [Re: TheArm] #756258
12/30/13 12:31 PM
12/30/13 12:31 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
You guys are free to believe or dismiss anything I say, including that idiot who thinks he tripped me up by posting 50 year old scratchy black and white pics who look like no one, and was stupid enough to think I would openly post criminal activity I was involved in (what a Mook)
Do yourselves a favor and check out ANY information I have given, not opinions, statements and you will find each and every one checks out down to the color of the wallpaper.
Two people have already emaikled me and took guesses as to who I am, one got it right.
So you can either listen to people who watched a few documentaries and post on internet forums and think they are experts, or you can listen to someone who spent half of their life neck deep in the life and even did time for it...entirely up to you.
Hairypalms tried to quiz me and I aced his idiot questions, feel free to do that same...bring it

You may fool one or two posters on here. But don´t think for a second that you can fool me. You´re just an internet mobster wannabe who´ve read a couple of articles published locally upstate NY and who wants to get recognition for something you ain´t. As for my questions, again, you did not nail them. You are not giving any information that can not be found on the internet or in locally published articles. Get real or get lost!

You´re just a bullshitting eARMuff waering benchwARMer. That´s what you are.

[Linked Image]
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull