GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 493 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,706
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,235
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,522
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,397
Posts1,060,121
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Irish OC - Drug Lord Killed In Party Horror #688751
01/07/13 05:36 PM
01/07/13 05:36 PM
Ireland
DonMega Offline OP
Capo
DonMega  Offline OP
Capo
Ireland
Dealer dead after he was accidentally shot by gun

ACCIDENT: Ned Hamilton died at a party in Naas

THIS IS the notorious drug dealer who was killed yesterday after apparently being accidentally shot with a shotgun at a house party in Co. Kildare. Ned Hamilton (33), was rushed to Naas General Hospital with serious gunshot wounds and was pronounced dead shortly after 6am yesterday morning.

Gardai are investigating the nature of the shooting, which is believed to have taken place during a boozy party in his home at Kilmeague, near Naas.

Treated

It is understood that a legallyheld shotgun was being passed around at the party before it went off, killing Hamilton and injuring another man. Last night, the second man, a 50-year-old who is a close friend of Hamilton's, was being treated for gunshot wounds to the hand. Hamilton, who had been in a longterm relationship, was well-known to gardai and had convictions for burglary, assault and drugs. He had links to senior members of a drugs gang lead by Kildare basedgodfather Troy Jordan.

A source has revealed that Hamilton was suspected of involvement in the double murder of Andy Barry and Zilvinas Varnauskas in March. Mobster Barry, a step-nephew of Troy Jordan, was executed in his house in Kilcock, Co. Kildare along with Varnauskas, by a masked gunman. Hamilton, who did some work for a roadmarking company, was never charged in connection with the incident.

A source said: "He was heavily involved in the drugs trade and collected cash for a number of drug dealers, including Barry. However, after Barry was killed Hamilton was named as a potential suspect."

Hamilton, originally from Carragh in Co. Kildare, had been involved in the drugs trade for more than a decade and was a former associate of trafficker Liam Judge.

A source has claimed Hamilton was once beaten to "within an inch" of his life by Judge - who acted as bagman for John Gilligan's drug gang - over a missing drug shipment. The bungalow where he was shot is just a short drive away along a quiet country back road from the village of Kilmeague. It is part of a complex of former farmhouses that are now inhabited by members of his extended family.

Terror

Neighbours refused to speak about those caught up in the early morning shooting and at one stage a young man threatened a press photographer. However, villagers in Kilmeague spoke carefully about the deceased man, who was described as a "local terror".

"He was caught up in a feud with the Judges and gravestones were even smashed in a local cemetery. It was nasty stuff. He was a header, you crossed the road to avoid him," one local said.

Last edited by DonMega; 01/08/13 09:26 PM.
Re: Irish Drug Lord Killed In House Party Horror [Re: DonMega] #688848
01/07/13 09:17 PM
01/07/13 09:17 PM
OldSmoke Offline
Made Member
OldSmoke  Offline
Made Member
That's like Phil Collopy in Limerick who shot himself playing Russian roulette from the Keane-Collopy clan in Limerick

Re: Irish Drug Lord Killed In House Party Horror [Re: DonMega] #688850
01/07/13 09:24 PM
01/07/13 09:24 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
I know this will catch some back lash, however speaking of Irish OC has anyone seen the movie "The Gaurd"? Hilarious!

"I'm not racist, I'm Irish it's my culture"

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Irish Drug Lord Killed In House Party Horror [Re: EastHarlemItal] #689060
01/08/13 03:33 PM
01/08/13 03:33 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
I know this will catch some back lash, however speaking of Irish OC has anyone seen the movie "The Gaurd"? Hilarious!

"I'm not racist, I'm Irish it's my culture"

lol Oh shit! Intolerant maybe. I gotta see this movie. Brendon Gleeson cracks me up in that flick 'THe General'.

Never heard of this before.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull