GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 275 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,889
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,326
Posts1,058,650
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA #685286
12/24/12 03:52 PM
12/24/12 03:52 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline OP
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline OP
Underboss
I've read a report by the FBI which states that in the USA there are middle eastern organized criminal gangs active.
( Mideast Enterprises)
I always thought Europe and Australia were the main settlements of middle eastern organized crime. In Europe for instance there are :
- Turkish, Turkish-Kurdish and Turkish Cypriot gangs in the UK, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Algerian, Moroccan and Tunisian Berber gangs in France, the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Mhallami-Lebanese gangs in Germany.
- Mirpuri Pakistani, Sikh, Bangladeshi and Pashtun gangs in the UK.
- Assyrian gangs in Sweden.
- Chechen gangs in Russia, Germany and Belgium.
- Armenian, Yezidi Kurdish and Azerbaijani gangs in Russia.
In Australia you of course have the numerous Lebanese ( muslim as well as christian ) OC groups, as well as some Assyrian ones.

I've heard of some Mideast gangs active in the USA. The Mizrahi criminal gangs from Israel were active in New York once and have also been signalled in the West Coast, the Armenian Power is also big in the West and in Michigan and Illinois there are some Assyrian gangs active.
But I've never heard of other Mideast groups active to this extent? Do any of you have more information on this ?

Re: Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA [Re: TheKillingJoke] #685287
12/24/12 03:57 PM
12/24/12 03:57 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
not too sure about specifics, but there are criminals of pakistani decent in and around northern nj, and i assume nyc as well. in and around detroit, there is the chaldean mafia, which i believe is of iraqi, and more specificly, kurdish decent although i'm not too sure. i know i remember hearing they had some connections with the detroit lcn, at least in relation to some gambling.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA [Re: Five_Felonies] #685290
12/24/12 04:41 PM
12/24/12 04:41 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
not too sure about specifics, but there are criminals of pakistani decent in and around northern nj, and i assume nyc as well. in and around detroit, there is the chaldean mafia, which i believe is of iraqi, and more specificly, kurdish decent although i'm not too sure. i know i remember hearing they had some connections with the detroit lcn, at least in relation to some gambling.

The Chaldean mafia are ethnic Assyrians ( of Assyro-Chaldean faith) from Iraq. Assyrians are somewhat the 'Native Americans of Iraq'. I don't know if they are highly active in the USA but the Assyrian criminal bands in Sweden for instance don't play around. A large part of the organized criminal activities and gangland killings over there can be contributed to them and some Albanian and Yugoslav groups.

Re: Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA [Re: TheKillingJoke] #685291
12/24/12 04:46 PM
12/24/12 04:46 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
I've read a report by the FBI which states that in the USA there are middle eastern organized criminal gangs active.
( Mideast Enterprises)
I always thought Europe and Australia were the main settlements of middle eastern organized crime. In Europe for instance there are :
- Turkish, Turkish-Kurdish and Turkish Cypriot gangs in the UK, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Algerian, Moroccan and Tunisian Berber gangs in France, the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Mhallami-Lebanese gangs in Germany.
- Mirpuri Pakistani, Sikh, Bangladeshi and Pashtun gangs in the UK.
- Assyrian gangs in Sweden.
- Chechen gangs in Russia, Germany and Belgium.
- Armenian, Yezidi Kurdish and Azerbaijani gangs in Russia.
In Australia you of course have the numerous Lebanese ( muslim as well as christian ) OC groups, as well as some Assyrian ones.

I've heard of some Mideast gangs active in the USA. The Mizrahi criminal gangs from Israel were active in New York once and have also been signalled in the West Coast, the Armenian Power is also big in the West and in Michigan and Illinois there are some Assyrian gangs active.
But I've never heard of other Mideast groups active to this extent? Do any of you have more information on this ?

dont think you can call pakistanis,sikhs and bangladeshis middle eastern. found some stuff on middle eastern street gangs in chicago and else where.
TAP Boyz
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=0f7yT...%22&f=false
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=12...pg=7077,2656236

Re: Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA [Re: TheKillingJoke] #685305
12/24/12 07:53 PM
12/24/12 07:53 PM
G
gamms Offline
Was: sitonmyface11
gamms  Offline
Was: sitonmyface11
G
Underboss
yeah,the 'falaful' crew.mohammed is the skipper over there,they run the taxi cab and street vendor rackets.lol.

Re: Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA [Re: Scorsese] #685306
12/24/12 08:00 PM
12/24/12 08:00 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Thanks for the articles. In the FBI-article people from India and Pakistan were also grouped under the Mideast criminal gangs, but yeah in general they aren't really comparable to Middle Easterners. What's also funny is that every mideast gang is always described as an 'Arab' group while none of those are in fact ethnically Arab.

Re: Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA [Re: TheKillingJoke] #685320
12/24/12 11:02 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
There is a lot of these fuckers in the los angeles area, mainly the san fernando valley, north hollywood and glendale. Glendale has like the largest Armenians population outside Armenian, they are pretty serious into organized crime. From what I know first hand their bread and butter is credit card fraud/identity theft. You can google "Armenian power gang" and a lot of shit will come up about their credit card skimmer devices they had everywhere and how many millions they were stealing. The main ethnic groups involved are Armenians, Lebanese, and Persians. They fucking all know each other and stick to their own kind like crazy. Many of them are also huge into the illegal pharmaceuticals in the san fernando valley. Someone in their family will own a pharmacy and they use it like a fucking candy shop.. Pull up in theirs s500 Mercedes, 7 series BMW"s, Bentleys, and they walk out of the pharmacy with bags full of opiate painkillers. We're talking like 20,000 tablets at a time that sell on the streets for 15 a pop.. I've never met one who isn't a crook, or doesn't know a crook in some way.. Anything you need they can get it. Counterfeit money, illegal smogs,jewelry, weapons, credit cards, cars.. I think they're going to become a serious problem on the west coast, they have the numbers and the brains.

Re: Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA [Re: dsbaloo] #685321
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Any questions feel free to ask ill try to help

Re: Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA [Re: dsbaloo] #685349
12/25/12 09:12 AM
12/25/12 09:12 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Thanks for the answer. I've read about the Armenian Power, they also seem to have connections to 'Russian' crime figures who are probably of Armenian ethnicity.
I knew Lebanese are highly active in Australia and I've also heard about some reports about Lebanese activity in Detroit. I didn't know they were active on the West Coast though.
Persian gang activity I knew was centered in Vancouver (Tahvili for instance), but outside of that the Persians -unlike Armenians and Lebanese- aren't really known to me for having hardcore gangsters.
Are the Lebanese and Persian groups involved in violent crime on the West Coast ? Or are they more involved in white collar scams and non-violent smuggling ?

In Europe Turkish and Kurdish groups have a reputation for extreme violence, as have the Assyrians and the Maghrebi Berbers. In Belgium -where I live- the Maghrebis are still mostly low-level criminals often doing crazy, risky shit for some quick bucks and they often get caught. In the Netherlands and France there are quite some Maghrebis who have slipped in the more organized criminal activities. In France they mostly are part of groups which also consist of Manush/Gypsy gangsters and/or Corsicans. In the Netherlands the more organized Moroccan criminals are also often part of mobs which consist of native Dutch, Surinamese, Antillean and Moluccan gangsters.

Re: Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA [Re: TheKillingJoke] #685378
12/25/12 03:12 PM
12/25/12 03:12 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Thanks for the answer. I've read about the Armenian Power, they also seem to have connections to 'Russian' crime figures who are probably of Armenian ethnicity.
I knew Lebanese are highly active in Australia and I've also heard about some reports about Lebanese activity in Detroit. I didn't know they were active on the West Coast though.
Persian gang activity I knew was centered in Vancouver (Tahvili for instance), but outside of that the Persians -unlike Armenians and Lebanese- aren't really known to me for having hardcore gangsters.
Are the Lebanese and Persian groups involved in violent crime on the West Coast ? Or are they more involved in white collar scams and non-violent smuggling ?

In Europe Turkish and Kurdish groups have a reputation for extreme violence, as have the Assyrians and the Maghrebi Berbers. In Belgium -where I live- the Maghrebis are still mostly low-level criminals often doing crazy, risky shit for some quick bucks and they often get caught. In the Netherlands and France there are quite some Maghrebis who have slipped in the more organized criminal activities. In France they mostly are part of groups which also consist of Manush/Gypsy gangsters and/or Corsicans. In the Netherlands the more organized Moroccan criminals are also often part of mobs which consist of native Dutch, Surinamese, Antillean and Moluccan gangsters.

Yeah I would say in order or seriousness it goes armenians, lebanese and then persians.. You're right armenians and armenian power specifically is connected with top russian mob figures also know as a "vors" or "theif in laws".. There is tons on stuff on google if you type in armenian power or armenian mafia.. All the ones I know are strictly into white colar big money shit, but at the same time they won't pass up an oppurtunity to make money.. The armenians can be pretty violent.

Re: Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA [Re: dsbaloo] #685381
12/25/12 03:58 PM
12/25/12 03:58 PM
Underboss
Underboss
I've also read about some Afghan gangs in Fremont, California. Are they just small groups of youths protecting their 'honor'. Or are they also into money-making crime ?

Re: Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA [Re: TheKillingJoke] #685388
12/25/12 05:29 PM
12/25/12 05:29 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Armenians are really powerful in the States as of what I know. They got the street gangs and the top are very intelligent business thinking people. Plus most Armenians usually know as well Russian and got connections with Russian criminal figures.

@dsbaloo Not every high ranking Russian criminal figure is a Thief in Law. To become a thief in law, you must do time in an ex-ussr prison where you get crowned as one.

I've heard that in New York there is an Uzbek neighborhood, probably also they have some criminal gang or at least have connections to the Russian ones.

Re: Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA [Re: TheKillingJoke] #685389
12/25/12 05:35 PM
12/25/12 05:35 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
My brother lives in Hollywood and said the Armenians as you have stated are nothing to mess with and are the real deal out there, he has several of his buddies that are in with them and told me its just better to be on their side out in Hollywood

Re: Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA [Re: merlino] #685396
12/25/12 06:16 PM
12/25/12 06:16 PM
M
marine Offline
Made Member
marine  Offline
M
Made Member
Yea i Agree there.. i had worked with Armenian guys for 2weeks..Did concrete in ne phlly.. They were pretty tough and real quiet guys..They worked real hard..They and their company was from NY..Yea they were serious guys n didnt say much..

Re: Middle Eastern organized crime in the USA [Re: merlino] #685400
12/25/12 06:58 PM
12/25/12 06:58 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: merlino
My brother lives in Hollywood and said the Armenians as you have stated are nothing to mess with and are the real deal out there, he has several of his buddies that are in with them and told me its just better to be on their side out in Hollywood

This is true. I lived in east Hollywood for 2 years. Literally 2 blocks away from little Armenia, which is the founding turf of the street gang armenian power. They have a strong presence.. Funny they all live in shitty apartments or small houses but are all driving the newest Mercedes and bmw's. Ran into literally a 16 year old at the gas station trying to hustle gas. He had like 35 schemed debit cards with the pin numbers written down on a little sheet of paper and was trying to fill up peoples tanks full of gas for like $20 cash. I bullshitted with him for a few minutes and he gave me a full tank of gas on my audi for free. I mean if you have such young kids doing those type of schemes you could imagine what the older most established criminals are pulling off.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull