GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Irishman12), 315 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,322
Posts1,058,593
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #700185
02/27/13 09:55 PM
02/27/13 09:55 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
I dont even want to think about 2016 now.I am choosing to ignore all this 2016 talk.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 02/27/13 09:56 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #703447
03/16/13 04:10 PM
03/16/13 04:10 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline OP
ronnierocketAGO  Offline OP
R

East Tennessee
Dear GOP, take notes from Senator Portman.

On Gay Marriage (and Gay Rights in general), you all are on the Titanic. And he just got himself on one of those boats.

Do the rest of you really want to Leonardo DiCaprio yourselves and freeze to death? Or become shark food?

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 03/16/13 04:16 PM.
Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #703450
03/16/13 04:31 PM
03/16/13 04:31 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Another memo to GOP:

If you all actually want to attract black voters, debating the merits of slavery and segregation is counterproductive.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/03/15/1729331/cpac-slavery-minority-outreach/?mobile=nc

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 03/16/13 04:32 PM.
Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #703455
03/16/13 04:57 PM
03/16/13 04:57 PM
Brooklyn
R
RichieAnimal Offline
Capo
RichieAnimal  Offline
R
Capo
Brooklyn
Romney would have been a lot better president for blacks and jobs then Obama. The blacks made their choice. Romney would have been a lot better president for the Jewish people then Obama. But the US Jews vote for Obama they made their choice.

These people really know what their doing. Let them keep voting democrat you get what you vote for.

Only the unloved hate
Re: Government & Politics [Re: RichieAnimal] #703467
03/16/13 05:57 PM
03/16/13 05:57 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: RichieAnimal
Romney would have been a lot better president for blacks and jobs then Obama. The blacks made their choice. Romney would have been a lot better president for the Jewish people then Obama. But the US Jews vote for Obama they made their choice.

These people really know what their doing. Let them keep voting democrat you get what you vote for.

Post translation: Blacks and Jews (well most of them) are too stupid for their own good, apparently unlike you.

Racist and anti-semitic posting. Nice.

Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #703468
03/16/13 06:01 PM
03/16/13 06:01 PM
Brooklyn
R
RichieAnimal Offline
Capo
RichieAnimal  Offline
R
Capo
Brooklyn
In case you did not know this it is very hard to be anti anything and a racist and be a soccer coach.

On the vast majority of blacks and Jews voting for Obama it means they were not thinking with their head their is little doubt about that.

Only the unloved hate
Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #703469
03/16/13 06:07 PM
03/16/13 06:07 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
the way that i interpreted richie's post was that in his opinion, the problems facing the black and jewish communities might have been better addressed under romney, and they have made their bed and now they have to lay in it. whether thats true or not, we will never know, and its besides the point. describing a black person as black, or a jewish person as jewish isn't racist. just stop the constant fallback point of almost all liberals, trying to paint anyone with a different opinion as a racist.

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 03/16/13 06:09 PM.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #703471
03/16/13 06:16 PM
03/16/13 06:16 PM
Brooklyn
R
RichieAnimal Offline
Capo
RichieAnimal  Offline
R
Capo
Brooklyn
Thanks 5 felonies exactly right. So you only commuted 5 felonies your practically a law abiding citizen compared to me smile

Only the unloved hate
Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #703472
03/16/13 06:28 PM
03/16/13 06:28 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Dear GOP, take notes from Senator Portman.

On Gay Marriage (and Gay Rights in general), you all are on the Titanic. And he just got himself on one of those boats.

Portman was on the shortlist to be Romney's VP.

By him coming out in support of this he effectively guaranteed a Tea Party challenge during his next re-election.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Government & Politics [Re: RichieAnimal] #703479
03/16/13 06:58 PM
03/16/13 06:58 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
In case you did not know this it is very hard to be anti anything and a racist and be a soccer coach.

On the vast majority of blacks and Jews voting for Obama it means they were not thinking with their head their is little doubt about that.

Right. Because the majority of white people who voted for Romney knew better?
Even the shit-for-brains people who thought Obama wasn't born in the US or the 49% of Republicans who think that ACORN (an organization that doesn't exist) stole the election for Obama? Real MENSA members, those white Republicans. And let's not even talk about the middle-class/low class whites who eagerly and regularly line up to vote for people who are anti-worker, anti-union, anti-safety, and pro-shipping their job overseas ASAP.

It kills me that SOME white people think that any group that doesn't agree with revealed truth as they see it is by definition not thinking. The argument could just as easily be made the other way but then again black people tend not to think that people voting differently from them are by definition stupid.

I start from the presumption that each voter best knows his own interest. If Republicans want to win more Black, Jewish, Asian, Hispanic, etc votes perhaps they should pull back from the right-wing white nationalist stances they flirt with, drop the extreme right economic theories and stop associating with people who muse that the wrong side won the Civil War. There are some smart moderate Republicans who can do this.

Or not. They could continue on their current path and continue getting their ass kicked in Presidential elections. Either way.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #703480
03/16/13 07:03 PM
03/16/13 07:03 PM
Brooklyn
R
RichieAnimal Offline
Capo
RichieAnimal  Offline
R
Capo
Brooklyn
Hey Obama got reelected so what do white people know nothing.

We will all just wait and see how the economy goes from here right.

I am sure we will all be better off economy under obama then anyone ever dreamed of. I wish I would be alive to see it.

Only the unloved hate
Re: Government & Politics [Re: Dapper_Don] #703499
03/16/13 09:19 PM
03/16/13 09:19 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
the way that i interpreted richie's post was that in his opinion, the problems facing the black and jewish communities might have been better addressed under romney, and they have made their bed and now they have to lay in it. whether thats true or not, we will never know, and its besides the point. describing a black person as black, or a jewish person as jewish isn't racist. just stop the constant fallback point of almost all liberals, trying to paint anyone with a different opinion as a racist.

Bullshit. I doubt you a few other locals would be as tolerant if he said the same about Italians. Looking at New England voting, especially Democratic demographic voting blocs, he probably does believe that too but SHOCKINGLY FOR WHATEVER REASON won't say that at BB.Net. Huh.

You know instead of cuddling Richie, maybe he should learn on his own how to talk or post like a human being instead of like an animal? Who knows, learning from his mistakes might beat some "heart" into him? Maybe a hardhat can help him out?

Thanks 5 felonies exactly right. So you only commuted 5 felonies your practically a law abiding citizen compared to me smile

Now you'll tell us about how your best friends are blacks and Jews. Like Mel Gibson!

Hey Obama got reelected so what do white people know nothing.

Now don't be anti-caucasian too!

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

By him coming out in support of this he effectively guaranteed a Tea Party challenge during his next re-election.

Will those whacks even be around in '16? 3 years might as well be 30 years, and with how fast that issue has turned in less than a decade...I'm willing to bet $10 imaginary dollars that he won't face a challenge because of that particular issue.

Re: Government & Politics [Re: RichieAnimal] #703502
03/16/13 09:50 PM
03/16/13 09:50 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York

Yes, because Romney's party is the party of inclusion. rolleyes

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #703504
03/16/13 10:00 PM
03/16/13 10:00 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
You know RR, while I agree with much of what you posted a few panes above about Ritchie's post, let's not exaggerate the use of terms such as Black or Jews. If one can legitimately accrue to their use some pejorative meaning, then express that as part of your post. Since race, ethnicity, and religion (among others) can influence perception and statements, reference to them has its place. Also, since I am quite expressive in many conversations (as well as posts on this Board) about being Italian, I welcome being identified as such by others unless such identification is meant to be pejorative and I recognize it as such.

By the way, Rirchie would also do well to avail himself of correct spelling, punctuation, and capitalization.

Last edited by olivant; 03/16/13 10:02 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #703529
03/17/13 02:59 AM
03/17/13 02:59 AM
Brooklyn
R
RichieAnimal Offline
Capo
RichieAnimal  Offline
R
Capo
Brooklyn
On spelling my graduate from Columbia with honors daughter tells me that as well. Yet she did not pay for her own college education I did.

So much for great spelling, punctuation and capitalization smile

Only the unloved hate
Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #708159
04/03/13 08:19 PM
04/03/13 08:19 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas

Published April 03, 2013

Associated Press

RALEIGH, N.C. ā€“ Two North Carolina lawmakers have filed a resolution asserting that federal courts don't have the authority to decide what is constitutional and the state can make its own laws on the establishment of religion.

Two Rowan County lawmakers proposed the resolution Monday, along with 11 co-sponsors. It declares the state's sovereignty and rejects the authority of federal courts' rulings on religion in North Carolina or on any constitutional issue.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/.../#ixzz2PRuSiQ1Z

Re: Government & Politics [Re: olivant] #708184
04/03/13 09:56 PM
04/03/13 09:56 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: olivant

Published April 03, 2013

Associated Press

RALEIGH, N.C. ā€“ Two North Carolina lawmakers have filed a resolution asserting that federal courts don't have the authority to decide what is constitutional and the state can make its own laws on the establishment of religion.

Two Rowan County lawmakers proposed the resolution Monday, along with 11 co-sponsors. It declares the state's sovereignty and rejects the authority of federal courts' rulings on religion in North Carolina or on any constitutional issue.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/.../#ixzz2PRuSiQ1Z

Sometimes I think that we need another civil war. The South didn't get curbstomped hard enough the first time.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #708185
04/03/13 09:58 PM
04/03/13 09:58 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
http://jonathanturley.org/2013/04/03/rea...-muslim-school/

Quote:
Many of us have opposed voucher systems as thinly veiled efforts to publicly fund religious schools in addition to a system that undermines our public school system. Republican lawmakers in Tennessee seem intent on confirming the religious motivations behind the system this week in opposing vouchers because it has occurred to them that Muslim schools might be able to receive funding with Christian schools. They are threatening to block Republican Gov. Bill Haslamā€™s school voucher bill unless they can find a way to deny it to Muslim schools ā€” a suggestion that brings sectarian prejudices to the forefront of the debate.

State Sen. Jim Tracy (R) raised his ā€œconsiderable concernā€ that tax dollars could go to schools that teach principles from the Quran . . . . as opposed to those schools that teach the principles from the Bible. Tracy is on the Senate Education Committee and, apparently more importantly, is a member of the Church of Christ. He wants to amend the law to exclude Muslim schools ā€” something that is not just an act of raw prejudice but completely unconstitutional.

Winter is Coming

Re: Government & Politics [Re: Lilo] #708271
04/04/13 10:13 AM
04/04/13 10:13 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

The Internet: What can we really believe in to be true or can everything we don't believe in be brushed off as bullshit?
Like this below. Heaters will scream it is true and Obama Loves will scream it is bullshit...But what is really the truth?

Or how about Bidens trip that was all over the news last week about how much it cost form him to fly around the world. Is it really warrented with all that is going on with times being tight for many Americans.

If it costs that much for you to go would you think twice about spending that kind of money if it was your own $$

What an American Tragedy-This has to stop! When are the people of this country wake up and see the HYPOCRISY?

THIS IS TRUE: CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF (SEE LINKS AT BOTTOM)

UNBELIEVABLE

Obama Daughters are Michelle's 'Senior Staffers'

Michelle was caught cheating on her expense report. What a show of arrogance!

This information was obtained by Judicial Watch March, 2012. The administration had to be sued to get this through the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT.

Michelle Obama listed daughters as 'Senior Staffers' to justify her expensive African vacation and safari.

October 5, 2011, Judicial Watch said the U.S. Air Force provided a C-32 ( a Boeing 757 ), modified by the military for the purpose of flying big-wigs around the world, to fly the First Lady and her entourage to and from Africa , at a cost of $424,142. Another $928.44 was listed as 'bulk food' costs per meal for the192 on board meals for the 21 people who made the trip. Lobster ain't cheap when you fly it around the world.

The Obama daughters were listed on the manifest as senior staff. 'This trip was as much an opportunity for the Obama family to go on a safari as it was a trip to conduct government business,' said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. 'This junket wasted tax dollars and the resources of our over extended military. No wonder we had to sue to pry loose this information.' The nation is suffering with the economy sputtering, the national debt soaring and Obama's economic rescue policies not only failing, but actively making things worse.

Meanwhile, the First Lady justifies an expensive trip to Africa to take a vacation and safari with her daughters by saying it's 'official business' and even going so far as to list her children as staffers. The level of arrogance and dishonesty on display here is nothing short of shocking.

But, 'hope for change' - when?

It's a true story. Check out these links and read it for yourself:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/...trip-to-africa/

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Government & Politics [Re: fathersson] #708294
04/04/13 01:03 PM
04/04/13 01:03 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Oh please FS, I cant believe someone like you is buying this Faux News nonsense. Loook back to the travel of any past president and vice president, and/or their families. It always costs a fortune to move them around, and they have every right to do what they are doing.

I never heard people on the right complaiing about how the Reagans took every chance they had to go to the California estate, or how Bush Jr. spent all that time at his so called ranch in Texas. You think that was free?

BTW what became of that ranch? He never goes anymore.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Government & Politics [Re: dontomasso] #708336
04/04/13 02:50 PM
04/04/13 02:50 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Oh please FS, I cant believe someone like you is buying this Faux News nonsense. Loook back to the travel of any past president and vice president, and/or their families. It always costs a fortune to move them around, and they have every right to do what they are doing.

I never heard people on the right complaiing about how the Reagans took every chance they had to go to the California estate, or how Bush Jr. spent all that time at his so called ranch in Texas. You think that was free?

BTW what became of that ranch? He never goes anymore.

Yeah Like todays big News story of how Obama is giving Back was it 5% of his pay because he wants to help out and cut back like the rest. A big 20 thousand. He should pay it back if the above story is at all true.

DT I don't care what others did in the past...times are changing and some of this is just bullshit that should stop!
Tell it those who are losing their jobs!

Pay for you own family trips and all the cost even if you are in office. The expence is way to much and they should think before they go on the tax payers dime.

and the fact being the others went to their own family homes not to a resort and fake trips out of the country.a REAL Big difference.

your call it fake...but I am not so sure.

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: Government & Politics [Re: fathersson] #708339
04/04/13 03:06 PM
04/04/13 03:06 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
here is another one that was sent to me...I didn't check out the facts in it, but any Obama hater will agree and every Obama love will say it is fake...so just enjoy the read and forget the rest.:

Obituary ..... A Must Read!!

VERY INTERESTING - One man's opinion!

In 1887 Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the

University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the

Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior: "A democracy is always

temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent

form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until

the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous

gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority

always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from

the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally

collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a

dictatorship."

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the

beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200

years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;

From spiritual faith to great courage;

From courage to liberty;

From liberty to abundance;

From abundance to complacency;

From complacency to apathy;

From apathy to dependence;

From dependence back into bondage."

The Obituary follows:

Born 1776, Died 2012

It doesn't hurt to read this several times.

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in

St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning

the last Presidential election:

Number of States won by: Obama: 19 Romney: 29

Square miles of land won by: Obama: 580,000 Romney: 2,427,000

Population of counties won by: Obama: 127 million Romney: 143 million

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 Romney: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory

Romney won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens

of the country.

Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low

income tenements and living off various forms of government

welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the

"complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of

democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population

already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million

criminal invaders called illegals - and they vote - then we can say

goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years .

Re: Government & Politics [Re: fathersson] #708449
04/04/13 10:57 PM
04/04/13 10:57 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: fathersson

Thanks for the post. lolThis was the best laugh I had all week. A lot of Rove-loving, anti-Obama nuts can't get over the fact that Romney got his ass kicked in November, and are still seeking to place a spin to obfuscate the real results. But while Romney lost popularly and electorally, even in Florida where the governor deliberately manipulated the polling to marginalize the voting impact of the poor, minorities and elderly, this guy is trying to claim the land - the physical land was won by Romney. That's dirt, rocks, grass and hills. I guess you can say Mitt won the mud by a landslide.

Here's a spin on the election that involves people. The ten states with the most educated Americans were won by Obama. The ten states where people are least educated went to Romney. I don't think it means all that much, but you can see the inferences someone can draw.

Re: Government & Politics [Re: klydon1] #708461
04/04/13 11:55 PM
04/04/13 11:55 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Here, here!

Re: Government & Politics [Re: fathersson] #708513
04/05/13 09:55 AM
04/05/13 09:55 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: fathersson
here is another one that was sent to me...I didn't check out the facts in it, but any Obama hater will agree and every Obama love will say it is fake...so just enjoy the read and forget the rest.:

Obituary ..... A Must Read!!

VERY INTERESTING - One man's opinion!

In 1887 Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the

University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the

Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior: "A democracy is always

temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent

form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until

the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous

gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority

always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from

the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally

collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a

dictatorship."

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the

beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200

years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;

From spiritual faith to great courage;

From courage to liberty;

From liberty to abundance;

From abundance to complacency;

From complacency to apathy;

From apathy to dependence;

From dependence back into bondage."

The Obituary follows:

Born 1776, Died 2012

It doesn't hurt to read this several times.

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in

St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning

the last Presidential election:

Number of States won by: Obama: 19 Romney: 29

Population of counties won by: Obama: 127 million Romney: 143 million

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 Romney: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory

Romney won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens

of the country.

Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low

income tenements and living off various forms of government

welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the

"complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of

democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population

already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

Oh please!

FS it is a good thing you gave the caveat that you did not fact check this complete nonsense.
Please point out where it says in the Constitution that whomever carries the most acreage should win the election? Hell, there is more land in Alaska than in many of the aggregate states Obama carried, and as is evident from the people Alaska puts in office, they are morons.
The statement about Romney carrying places where people pay taxes, and Obama carrying places where people live in tenements, and are on welfare is just false. No, it is a lie. Obama carried all the major urban areas in the country. FYI thats Boston, New York, Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, L.A. and San Francisco, to name a few. If you look at the map you will see that all those states Romney Carried, esp in the South and West are States that receive more Federal Aid than they pay. States like California, New York and Florida actually pay more taxes than they get back, so in essence all these crazy morons in the tea party states are living off the Federal dime and complaining about it all the way to the bank.
Moreover if you look at the stats of who voted for whom, it is no contest that the most educated people voted for Obama while the lesser educated people voted for Romney.
I'll add gratuitously that WHEN Obamacare kicks in, it will be the more educated, richer, slimmer people sunsidizing all those obese diabetic red state cretins who live on grease, and celebrate their weddings to their daughters and sisters with deep fried turkeys.
FS you would make a great fiction writer. I suggest you admit that is what you write in your posts.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Government & Politics [Re: dontomasso] #708538
04/05/13 11:38 AM
04/05/13 11:38 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Stop with "Oh please!" like you are so offended by what was posted...
and this doesn't make any sense to me either: FS you would make a great fiction writer. I suggest you admit that is what you write in your posts. confused

I didn't write it, I just posted it. Maybe you would also lol at it as others had and not spent so long debating it's content if you weren't so OBAMA BLIND- cool lol

Get out of your lawyer mode and stop trying to argue everything. lol lol enjoy the read like I said. Pro or con.

Last edited by fathersson; 04/05/13 11:39 AM.

Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #708546
04/05/13 12:10 PM
04/05/13 12:10 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
really, DT? where do you live? have you ever spent any time at all in some of the more rural areas of the county? if your answer is yes, then you would most certainly know that the silly, outdated stereotypes that you listed are just that: silly. people don't marry their siblings, and fried turkey is very tasty. i've always found that people living in those areas are, besides generally being some of the warmest and friendliest people you meet, extremely hard working and self reliant. yes, there are problems in rural areas, but the problems faced there are hardly exclusive to those areas. i always get a big kick out the folks who will blindly support one team, no matter what side.

i also get a big kick out of liberals who act so offended at the slightest remark when it suites them, yet are always so quick to equate the opposing team with the lowest common denominator, very easy to do. example: all the people who voted for obama were lazy, illiterate, skeleton-like drug addicted minorities who have for generations lived off welfare, and were bused to the polling stations with the promise of free coffee and donuts. see how easy that is, whether there is any merit to it or not?

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 04/05/13 12:18 PM.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #709845
04/10/13 11:14 PM
04/10/13 11:14 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
The Internal Revenue Service is collecting a lot more than taxes this year -- it's also acquiring a huge volume of personal information on taxpayers' digital activities, from eBay auctions to Facebook posts and, for the first time ever, credit card and e-payment transaction records, as it expands its search for tax cheats to places it's never gone before.

The IRS, under heavy pressure to help Washington out of its budget quagmire by chasing down an estimated $300 billion in revenue lost to evasions and errors each year, will start using "robo-audits" of tax forms and third-party data the IRS hopes will help close this so-called "tax gap." But the agency reveals little about how it will employ its vast, new network scanning powers.

Re: Government & Politics [Re: olivant] #709906
04/11/13 11:13 AM
04/11/13 11:13 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Five Felonies, I have spent plenty of time in rural areas. I find them charming, beautiful and if I stayed in one for more than two weeks I would slash my throat because they are so boring.

As for your posts, I am always happy to see people, whether I agree with them or not, who do not use stereotypes and exaggerated generalizations to make their points. You of course are one of them because you never generalize. whistle

Re: Government & Politics [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #710101
04/12/13 12:31 AM
04/12/13 12:31 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
This is what Ann Coulter wrote about Meghan McCain, John McCin's daughter:

"MSNBC's Martin Bashir suggested that Republican senators need to have a member of their families killed for them to support the Democrats' gun proposals. (Let's start with Meghan McCain!)"

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull