GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Irishman12), 337 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,993
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,357
Posts1,059,150
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight #680777
12/04/12 04:46 PM
12/04/12 04:46 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
They are going to mention the gangs active in Mississippi, particularly the Simon City Royals. Comes on at 9pm central te.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: BlackFamily] #680809
12/04/12 05:19 PM
12/04/12 05:19 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
royals are a white gang right?

Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: Scorsese] #680812
12/04/12 05:21 PM
12/04/12 05:21 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Could somebody record and upload it?

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: Scorsese] #680817
12/04/12 05:27 PM
12/04/12 05:27 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Sorry. Its not tonight, I think the source must have made a typo or some kind of mistake. And yes Scorsese, Simon Coty Royals is a white street gang/organization from Chicago.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: BlackFamily] #680833
12/04/12 05:59 PM
12/04/12 05:59 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
When is it going to be one?

Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: spmob] #680843
12/04/12 06:04 PM
12/04/12 06:04 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Royals are supposed to be pretty rough down there.
I read a quote from a cop a while back saying that the trailer parks they live in are like third world countries.

Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: BlackFamily] #681213
12/05/12 12:26 PM
12/05/12 12:26 PM
Your Mom's House
Jimmy_Two_Times Offline
Underboss
Jimmy_Two_Times  Offline
Underboss
Your Mom's House
Is it like an official organized crime group/family or is the Dixie Mafia just organized street gangs (not sure if there is a difference but thought i should differentiate the two).

Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: Jimmy_Two_Times] #681250
12/05/12 02:13 PM
12/05/12 02:13 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
No. The Simon City Royals are a street organization. Here's an article of a bust on them earlier: GULFPORT, MS (WLOX) Federal authorities are releasing information about a three year investigation into gangs importing, manufacturing and selling illegal guns in South Mississippi.
Wednesday, 15 people were arrested during a raid in Saucier. Authorities were able to recover about 50 guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition.
Thursday morning in Gulfport, officials with the U.S. Attorneys Office, ATF, and local authorities held a joint news conference to give details about the investigation. Federal authorities believe members of the Simon City Royals gang are part of the illegal ring.

Cherish Deneen Sherrill, 21 of Gulfport - indicted on 9 counts to include conspiracy, possession of stolen firearm, transfer of an unregistered firearm, unlawful manufacture of a firearm and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. She faces a maximum penalty of 70 years imprisonment.
Todd Keith Clark, 24 of Gulfport - indicted on 11 counts of conspiracy, possession of a stolen firearm, transfer of an unregistered firearm, unlawful manufacture of a firearm and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. He faces a maximum penalty of 90 years imprisonment.
Wilton Joseph Cuevas, 24 of Gulfport - indicted on 2 counts of conspiracy and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. He faces a maximum penalty of 10 years imprisonment.
Derrick Lee Rowell, 24 of Gulfport - indicted on 3 counts of conspiracy, transfer of an unregistered firearm and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. He faces a maximum penalty of 20 years imprisonment.
Robert Bruce Smith, 21 of Gulfport - indicted on 4 counts of conspiracy, possession of a stolen firearm, possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. He faces a maximum penalty of 25 years imprisonment.
Patrick K. Clark, 48 of Gulfport - indicted on 3 counts of conspiracy, unlawful manufacture of a firearm and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. He faces a maximum penalty of 20 years imprisonment.
Codairo S. McCall, 24 of Gulfport - indicted on 3 counts of conspiracy, possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. He faces a maximum penalty of 15 years imprisonment.
Dante Lamar Cameron, 22 of Gulfport - indicted on 3 counts of conspiracy, possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. He faces a maximum penalty of 15 years imprisonment.
John Ashley Perrette, 24 of Saucier - indicted on 5 counts of conspiracy, possession of an unregistered firearm, transfer of an unregistered firearm, possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. He faces a maximum penalty of 35 years imprisonment.
Jeffrey Allan Perrette, 21 of Saucier - indicted on 3 counts of conspiracy, possession of an unregistered firearm and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. He faces a maximum penalty of 20 years imprisonment.
Robert Lee Matthews, 20 of Gulfport - indicted on 2 counts of conspiracy and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. He faces a maximum penalty of 10 years imprisonment.
Kenneth Cody Cochran, 24 of Ocean Springs - indicted on 2 counts of conspiracy and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. He faces a maximum penalty of 10 years imprisonment.
David Brent Watters, 21 of Gulfport - indicted on 6 counts of conspiracy, transfer of a firearm by an unlicensed person to an unlicensed out-of-state resident and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. He faces a maximum penalty of 30 years imprisonment.
David M. Watters, 53 of Gulfport - indicted on 7 counts of conspiracy, transfer of a firearm by an unlicensed person to an unlicensed out-of-state resident, felon in possession of a firearm and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. He faces a maximum penalty of 40 years imprisonment.
Robert Arnold Savage, 62 of Grand Bay, Alabama - indicted on 13 counts of conspiracy, transfer of a firearm by an unlicensed person to an unlicensed out-of-state resident, felon in possession of a firearm and engaging in the business of selling firearms without a license. He faces a maximum penalty of 70 years imprisonment.
During the course of their investigation, undercover agents purchased 85 weapons. Some of the weapons are illegal for any private individual to own. Many of those weapons were on display during Thursday's news conference.
Police are still searching for three people related to the illegal ring: Corey McAll, Jeffery Peretty and John Jones.
WLOX News will have more details on the investigation later today on WLOX News and WLOX.com.

- African Proverb
Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: Jimmy_Two_Times] #683391
12/14/12 06:15 PM
12/14/12 06:15 PM
Down South, United States
Dixie_DaddysGirl_Snell Offline
Associate
Dixie_DaddysGirl_Snell  Offline
Associate
Down South, United States
Did this ever come on the and if so when?

"Nothing In Life Is Ever Guaranteed, Not Even Life Itself" TBS
Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: BlackFamily] #683401
12/14/12 06:55 PM
12/14/12 06:55 PM
OldSmoke Offline
Made Member
OldSmoke  Offline
Made Member
The Dixie Mafia is a confusing group. I've heard that they have run the typical vice rackets along the Gulf Coast and that there was a network of localize judges and politicians with high level friends on a national scale. I've also heard that they were involved in CIA drug smuggling conspiracies. I don't know what's true, what's hype and what's just made up. One thing that seems clear to me is that their structure is very much like us up north would see as an Irish Mob system of loosely affiliated gangsters, politicians, cops and businessmen.

I know Kentucky has numerous local OC groups that run booze, drugs, gambling, whores, the usual...just in the stick mountains.

Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: BlackFamily] #693435
01/30/13 09:48 AM
01/30/13 09:48 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I just found out the time and date the documentary is on: This Saturaday at 9/10 pm central. They going to focus on the rise and fall of the Dixie mafia then switch over to the Simon city royals as a group that fill that void. Re-run is on Sunday. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21YulaYA_kA

- African Proverb
Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: BlackFamily] #694067
02/02/13 11:42 PM
02/02/13 11:42 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
new documentary on discovery right now

Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: BlackFamily] #694089
02/03/13 08:42 AM
02/03/13 08:42 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
it was on last night, and then a re-run @ midnight. the simon city royals are a bunch of wiggers

Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: BlackFamily] #694103
02/03/13 11:54 AM
02/03/13 11:54 AM
OldSmoke Offline
Made Member
OldSmoke  Offline
Made Member
southend, so true. what a bunch of peckerwood wiggers. they're a joke. at least the old dixie mob guys had influential friends in politics and law, etc. what do the royals control, a few trailer parks?

i did get a good laugh though that the old Dixie Mafia had the corrupt redneck Sheriff Leeroy Hobbs and his vice operating friend DJ Venus. It's right out of a C movie, hilarious.

While watching this, I was wondering what kind of say Carlos Marcello had over Biloxi back then. They mentioned clipping some people in New Orleans on the show and I wondered if Marcello would have had to ok it or not.

Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: OldSmoke] #694182
02/04/13 12:51 AM
02/04/13 12:51 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I thought the New Orleans family influence was just throughout the counties around new orleans?

- African Proverb
Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: OldSmoke] #727861
07/19/13 12:21 PM
07/19/13 12:21 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: OldSmoke
southend, so true. what a bunch of peckerwood wiggers. they're a joke. at least the old dixie mob guys had influential friends in politics and law, etc. what do the royals control, a few trailer parks?

i did get a good laugh though that the old Dixie Mafia had the corrupt redneck Sheriff Leeroy Hobbs and his vice operating friend DJ Venus. It's right out of a C movie, hilarious.

While watching this, I was wondering what kind of say Carlos Marcello had over Biloxi back then. They mentioned clipping some people in New Orleans on the show and I wondered if Marcello would have had to ok it or not.

I could be wrong but I think Biloxi was open territory but was pretty much under the hand of Kirksey Nix and Mike Gillich. For them to kill in New Orleans I'm sure they had to have Marcello's o.k. because he could have easily wiped them off the map back in those days. I'm sure Marcello might have had something to say when they killed the grocer there and I'm not sure they really did anything else in NOLA after that or not.

Most of the Dixie Mafia were just single cells across the South but would operate together when approached. My Mother was raised in Phenix City Alabama where they were huge back in the 40's and 50's and probably the 60's too. Girard was probably the roughest of the neighborhoods even back to the Native Indian days. They loved to prey on the new Army recruits coming into Ft. Benning across the river in Columbus Georgia. Women, booze, gambling, you name it they had it. The Biloxi chapter were big into stripper joints and burglary. It just varied from state to state, etc.

Re: Discovery Channel Dixie Mafia documentary tonight [Re: BlackFamily] #727863
07/19/13 12:22 PM
07/19/13 12:22 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
I thought the New Orleans family influence was just throughout the counties around new orleans?

Marcello had all of Louisiana, and I've heard Dallas and parts of Mississippi and Alabama.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull