GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 259 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,323
Posts1,058,597
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 50 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 49 50
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719875
06/11/13 12:09 PM
06/11/13 12:09 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Who are the maverick boys?

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719877
06/11/13 12:18 PM
06/11/13 12:18 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
wiseguys that owned a socail club near this taxi stand in maverick station for years going bacl the 50's and as years passed it was run by j.r. russo and his cohorts very tough young guys bunch of killers who basically ran gambling and regular mob activities out there and eastie(east boston) period ....it is shut down now it did a while ago but there is still socail clubs in east boston i say like 5 of them and because of the ethnic change maverick is not what it used to be as far as mob orientated and controlled but its still has a existence in a sense from guys who keep tradition alive

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719880
06/11/13 12:30 PM
06/11/13 12:30 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
" If we have to go to war. We must make sure Joe Russo doesn't shoot himself in the foot. Joe Russo doesn't know how to shoot a gun, for christ sake yet alone read a book." Howie Winter to Jerry Angello on war strategy.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719885
06/11/13 12:52 PM
06/11/13 12:52 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
where the hell you get that from ???

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719887
06/11/13 01:05 PM
06/11/13 01:05 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
howie winter was in the can in 79 for the horse ace fixing scam ..the potential war didnt start until 81/82 when bulger and flemmi wasbt paying the half a million they owned to In Town thats when the comments was made ... the money owned was a quarter million bulger and flemmi inherited from what howie winter already owned In Town from bookmaking and sports gambling and they inherited it was just part of the deal to keep doing business with anguilo and In Town ....joe russo was a killer in the 60's original boston war and made his bones long before that kid .... Joe Russo is one man bulger flemmi martorano would never dear to fuck with and thats before the barboza hit never mind after ...hi whole crew was gangsters to the core ...anyone who knows anything knows that

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719991
06/11/13 09:22 PM
06/11/13 09:22 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Jr russos step brother carozza was not exactly well liked

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719996
06/11/13 09:35 PM
06/11/13 09:35 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
they were half brothers and its not he wasnt well liked he did something of such and anguilo was very mad and went on to say if he steps in town he is to be shot on sight but that was a bluff statement in matter fsct bobby and carmen tortora was good friends and a had venture together in revere i believe if im right but he was disliked by grumpy anguilo thats it

Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #720020
06/12/13 04:05 AM
06/12/13 04:05 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Anyone have a chart on New England?

Semi recent?

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #720031
06/12/13 07:45 AM
06/12/13 07:45 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Mike thanks for that info my man good stuff.

Dom had the opportunity to be made, probably without even making his bones given his reputation and his earning capabilities. But if you knew him you'd already know the gangster shit doesn't impress him. Now I know it's probably in part because of his father. The way he used to talk I could always sense he was leaving certain things out on purpose and you could tell it was because he didn't want to talk about it. Thanks again mike

Originally Posted By: Joerusso
.....south end what did dom do time for before this that made him 52a ,,,,never heard of him doing time before this

He did one-one and a day when he was about 19 for an assault charge. It was definitely self defense the guy came right at him saying I'm gonna kill you and Dom picked up something like a wrench I can't remember and split dudes face.

Re: boston [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #720032
06/12/13 07:50 AM
06/12/13 07:50 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
" If we have to go to war. We must make sure Joe Russo doesn't shoot himself in the foot. Joe Russo doesn't know how to shoot a gun, for christ sake yet alone read a book." Howie Winter to Jerry Angello on war strategy.

That's no doubt a bullshit quote the whole mob knew JR Russo was a guy to be taken serious in war and there are real quotes commending his shooting skills

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720046
06/12/13 10:10 AM
06/12/13 10:10 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
yea southend im not feeding into his bullshit we know that very well i posted something about it after he made that dumb comment....zannino another pure killer said j.r.russo "is a genius with a carbine"

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720048
06/12/13 10:12 AM
06/12/13 10:12 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
ok thats makes sense about dom didnt know that you though you know its a big small neighborhood and some things gets your attention something dont

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720050
06/12/13 10:16 AM
06/12/13 10:16 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
domenic whole family lived on prince st when i was growing lmaol they had this cousin finest fuckin broad around super model a ass like a spanish lady real fat and round plumby so fuckin cute and sex its unbelievable we had it going on but i was to dumb for her too immature if i knew she still be looking like this in her mid early 40's hmmm

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720067
06/12/13 11:40 AM
06/12/13 11:40 AM
C
cornerkid Offline
Associate
cornerkid  Offline
C
Associate
All this talk on Eastie, brings back memories. Place is different now. Heard Pericola's gift shop just closed after being there almost 60 years. Shame what happenned to that neighbohood

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720069
06/12/13 11:53 AM
06/12/13 11:53 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
yea the city is almost full of yuppies or immigrants ...look at my neighborhood north end it was nothing but italians and a few jews but now now you have college kids on prince st by the waterfront there goes the yuppies along with a bruins player the tall one i forgets his name hate hockey even in dorchester savin hill is all screwed up southie charlestown everywhere is a different world full of yuppies and politicians but at least the politicians was always in those places ...eastie is full of mexicans el salvadorians and the rest of central america its sad hate to see people from the old country come and get settled in the suburbs instead like in my days everyone shopped on hanover or canal st haymarket yelling out the windows at dinner time italian was spoken evrywhere now its like a fuckin tourist show

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720071
06/12/13 12:00 PM
06/12/13 12:00 PM
C
cornerkid Offline
Associate
cornerkid  Offline
C
Associate
At least In Town still has something to call home. The yupies and what not have no respect for what the North End really is ..but they dont shit all over it like in Eastie. Eastie looks like a fuckin pit.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720079
06/12/13 12:31 PM
06/12/13 12:31 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
you right and alot of in town is still occupied by italians and the old timers who refuse to leave or fammilies thats still own property and come back and forth but eastie even though is still has its italian presence around the heights and parts of bennignton and sarotoga but chelsea and maverick is like central america omg its a fuckin over there maverick was nothing but italians even in the projects was italians now its fuckin nicuarga lol im mean dont get me wrong there a mere presence of italians in the maverick are going meridean and all that but the way it used to be compared to now the mexicans and central america its crazy the only place theres italians is deep in the backstreets like london st and everett st etc its crazy in eastie thats for sure

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720207
06/13/13 10:22 AM
06/13/13 10:22 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Russo enough about the cousin you want someone talkin that way about a female in your family

Re: boston [Re: pizzaboy] #720255
06/13/13 03:32 PM
06/13/13 03:32 PM
C
cronos Offline
Associate
cronos  Offline
C
Associate
I too grew up with alot of these guys and really don't understand how they chose the road they did. Some were from good families, they were around families all the time, two parent families - I didn't grow up in a life of crime - I lived near in Heights then near Maverick projects and got an education. Just a shame. But Mark R was always a little wild - hung out with him for a while. Just amazing he's now just like Whitey! WIsh someone would make a movie and put Eastie on the map!!!

Re: boston [Re: cornerkid] #720257
06/13/13 03:34 PM
06/13/13 03:34 PM
C
cronos Offline
Associate
cronos  Offline
C
Associate
so sad isn't it - you could walk from one end of eastie to the other on a warm summer night an no one would bother you- chelsea is what ruined eastie- chelsea was infiltrated then it spread into eastie. plan was to retire there someday - not any more..

Re: boston [Re: cornerkid] #720261
06/13/13 03:42 PM
06/13/13 03:42 PM
C
cronos Offline
Associate
cronos  Offline
C
Associate
Eastie was the best place to grow up!!

Re: boston [Re: Bennie_The_Ball] #720267
06/13/13 04:43 PM
06/13/13 04:43 PM
ATL
SilentPartnerz Offline
Capo
SilentPartnerz  Offline
Capo
ATL
Originally Posted By: Bennie_The_Ball
Originally Posted By: Joerusso
pizzaboy your absolutely right and my guess is that since rossetti is a killer and turned 5k1(rat) anyone who killed as we know can also rat so idk whats idalogy behind it barboza martorano bulger flemmi a bunch of other killers thats big time rats i guess its to minimize the chances of just a good earner and etc to be straightened out and keep it more compact in a gangster sense i assume ....but my guy who is in elderly with great ties to younger guys supringsly so said gombata is tired of the mark rossetti and deluca's so in order to go old school they are going to go traditional as far as income goes and and straighten out, no drugs which is going to be hard this day and age esp giving the whole suburban of boston revere medford somerville cambridge malden quincy braintree brockton weymouth dedham even parts of the city itself eastie charlestown and southie are drug crazy perk 30,heroin and oc's in particular so that to me is almost un avoidable and he was saying something like proctecting the higher ups as far as protocol calls like a soldato will speak to the union guy or politicain for lets say a spunky spag or a jimmy martorano so that way any roving bugs or investigation protects the higher ups it brought down eddie lato the cheeseman limone manocchio and tony dinunzio no capo going to be delivering personally to an acting or boss no boss is going to be dealing with underlings and etc of course to their discreption but thats whats being enforced and rossetti really got them tired of the fooling around with drugs there might even be a meet to discuss random drug testing which then i thought the guy was going dilussional on me but he been about that life since i heard of him before i knoew him sooo these are things i will personally be watching

Being a Boston native and from Eastie I have a couple of requests . Is there a slight possibility that you could perhaps type in English, use a punctuation mark every now and then. Another thing to look into is maybe a lawsuit against the school system that you attended. We get no respect when come off as "dumb as a fencepost" when you post. I can tell that you didn't attend one those Boston Catholic schools that all the connected guys sent their kids to.

I second the motion/request. At least use periods and/or commas once in a while. We want to read your information and insight into your particular area of expertise. But not knowing when and where a sentence begins and ends kicks in my Adhd like a mother fucker. So please...I'm begging you!

I do enjoy reading the info you post. MAkes me wish I was at Pizzeria Regina right now.

Last edited by SilentPartnerz; 06/13/13 05:15 PM.

"Three can keep a secret..if two are dead."
Calogero Minacore
Re: boston [Re: southend] #720338
06/13/13 11:29 PM
06/13/13 11:29 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Originally Posted By: southend
Russo enough about the cousin you want someone talkin that way about a female in your family

southend you think i give a damn if you speak of my cousin or sister because there hot as long its not my precious daughter or my wife i dont give a fuck they are not here for me to fuck thats someone else job so talk about them and if they are hoes talk about them some more i dont care as long its not my ma my wife or my precious daughter i give two fucks

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720388
06/14/13 10:01 AM
06/14/13 10:01 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Paul DeCologero

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720417
06/14/13 11:59 AM
06/14/13 11:59 AM
B
BigHauss24 Offline
Wiseguy
BigHauss24  Offline
B
Wiseguy
Im only interested in the local stuff, this thread is extremely informal, and hilarious at points..some shit i didnt know of..like the ITAM in Revere? Thought that shut down years ago..my sister got married there (classy i know). Funny story Gerry Anguilo (the son) came into the bar i was working in Malden at about 2 years ago..talked to the cook for a bit, ordered some tips and coke..left me and the cook $20 tip a piece. I had no fuckin clue who he was. soon as he left, apparently good friends with the cook, i asked who he was, he then told me it was Gerry. Real humble, and funny guy..

Re: boston [Re: southend] #720444
06/14/13 02:12 PM
06/14/13 02:12 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
[quote=southend]Paul DeCologero thats a wannabe to the max as big as a wannabe can get ...he knew no one was friends with a guy in the renegade faction figured me and my friends sell some pills and heroin do a little dirty work we gets made dummy and then they go kill that pretty young girl for nothing thinking she was going to squeel on them fuckin morons the sad thing is he wasnt never going be made or even an assocaite of anyone thats really involved and he thought he had a chance

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720451
06/14/13 02:39 PM
06/14/13 02:39 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
the crazy thing is they were from burlington or medford or something and i dont remeber if domenic dicenso nephew or cousin or some relative was involved but they all was a bunch of nobody's trying to be somebody's with no connections at all. they killed the pretty young lady silva or silvia dont remember her name but a bunch of wannabe's thats all i know

Last edited by Joerusso; 06/14/13 11:10 PM.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720512
06/14/13 10:09 PM
06/14/13 10:09 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Russo what are you saying ???? It's hard to understand..

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720543
06/15/13 09:33 AM
06/15/13 09:33 AM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Made, not made, associate, it's all just guys w guns and some of them have friends w guns. My nobody kills your capo if the nobody pulls the trigger first. Just because someone lives in Burlington they aren't serious???? How do u know they haven't relocated from Boston ( those ferocious streets of Brookline)?? Maybe back in the day it was real......they are ALL wannabes now.....the only ones who aren't are old enough to stay away from stupid moves.

"Whackin' the boss....another thing I get left out of."
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720548
06/15/13 10:37 AM
06/15/13 10:37 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
thats ridicolous everyone knows brrokline and burlington are quite suberbs thats great for raisin kids with a great school system and all. brookline lol thats where joseph moved to raise his kids in a quite suberb of boston with a great school system if thats the case him and rose couldve stayed in the north end where she is from .....truth of the matter is they are from burlington and relocated to medford never was they from boston and never was real. they sre a bunch of young punks like so many thats out there today and because you are italian dont mean shit and they thought it did.

Page 35 of 50 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 49 50

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull