GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (CNote, 2 invisible), 257 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,324
Posts1,058,611
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 50 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 49 50
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719025
06/05/13 08:46 PM
06/05/13 08:46 PM
In exile watching star wars an...
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
I really have no problem reading anything joe russo writes. Hes a drop out, cut the guy some slack when it comes to grammar. Just read his sentences as one long ass run on sentence.

Re: boston [Re: Skinny] #719029
06/05/13 09:19 PM
06/05/13 09:19 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: Skinny
I really have no problem reading anything joe russo writes. Hes a drop out, cut the guy some slack when it comes to grammar. Just read his sentences as one long ass run on sentence.

Skinny maybe you can teach him and Ivy how to Dougie.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: boston [Re: Skinny] #719040
06/05/13 10:31 PM
06/05/13 10:31 PM
East Boston
Bennie_The_Ball Offline
Button
Bennie_The_Ball  Offline
Button
East Boston

Skinny I was just requesting that he tighten up his posts . You know, so's yous guys didn't have to pull out your Boston Translator to make sense outta what he's tryin to say.

Colin Sullivan: "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

Cincotti said: "They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719042
06/05/13 10:38 PM
06/05/13 10:38 PM
East Boston
Bennie_The_Ball Offline
Button
Bennie_The_Ball  Offline
Button
East Boston
Originally Posted By: meffaboston
Savio prep in eastie holly shit haven't heard that in forever,,well I was born in 86,,but what a rep the school has,,even there hockey teams...what year did they close beanie?? All the connected kids did go there lol

They shut off the lights for the final time in 2008 . Did you know that Savio was the original site of Don Bosco High School before they moved in town to Boston. They were both run by the Salesians .Those priests were nasty bastards. They used to beat the shit out of all the kids (except for you know who). whistle When I went there it was an all boys school .All the "special" daughters went to St. Rose's in Chelsea.I know that one of the Angiulo's had a daughter there and the top E.B. Detective for the BPD Bobby "The Bear" Fawcett had a daughter there too. Neither one could get a date, they were untouchable.

Last edited by Bennie_The_Ball; 06/05/13 10:46 PM.

Colin Sullivan: "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

Cincotti said: "They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719214
06/06/13 09:11 PM
06/06/13 09:11 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Im glad you cleared that up benny because all the connected guys kids went there like you said and giving the contribution you say they sure the hell close down because of big time finiacail problems if my memory serves me correct and i might be a dropout but im real comfortable finiacally and my wife and i live in brookline with our children so i think im doing pretty well for a high school dropout besides i just want to be a participant on this forum no arguing fellas i try to be as up front as possible and hope you gentlemen can respect it if not go fuck yourselves

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #719226
06/06/13 09:41 PM
06/06/13 09:41 PM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Skinny maybe you can teach him and Ivy how to Dougie.

Yeah maybe when you get out of rehab we can have a dance off

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719249
06/06/13 10:41 PM
06/06/13 10:41 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Haha lol

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719257
06/07/13 12:45 AM
06/07/13 12:45 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

im really surprised vinny animal just don't step up, the guys respected all over. I dont think he kicks up to cheeseman or his brother maybe limone. he's the real deal. when Howie winter got caught on tape last summer telling some loan shark victims he droped the "hay were with the north end", something real secret is there. Howie knows the winter hill is done theres only 1 game in town he knows and is probaly the most respected in mass but a few. every one says he only in to restaurant biz but guess what that's a racket. every one gets there bread somewhere or liquor. ect is that blue or white colar, I don't eveb think its a crime but the ny guys have gone to jail for the bread racket. joe russo I like you posts whatever. I read when russo and ferrara knew they were goin to get indicted and made peace with jurnior. russo proposed 15 guys but jr. only let 4 (Medford)he was waiting for them eastie guys to go down cause of the Vanessa's recording from 1987 they didn't get indicted till the end of 89 they knew it was coming. that's why they took out salemmi they knew they were going to jail but with there 15 guys could hold a grip, I guess quitina was with salemmi and jr. they were all waiting for the guys that got recorded in Vanessa to go away. say wat you want about jr patriarca but he had shit on lock in rhode island from 1984 to 90 the boston guys just didn't want to listen. they had that luna union in rhode island locked meeting with Chicago guys and Genovese. that union had baby shacks ex con murder nephew as a foreman or something just like 2 years ago.

Last edited by pmac; 06/07/13 12:47 AM.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719283
06/07/13 11:54 AM
06/07/13 11:54 AM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Ferrara def us respected his restaurant in the north end is pretty good... I don't think he wants to step to maybe in the future but look what happens when u step up (anthony dinunzio)...he got pinched for gambling a couple years after he got out so he's lucky he didn't go back to the can.. and he probably has a ton a legit doe so why take a big role in the fam if he can just sit back..I'm pretty sure he owns ultimate valet to his son runs it...

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719287
06/07/13 12:03 PM
06/07/13 12:03 PM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Thousandth Post Fuckers!!!

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719291
06/07/13 12:35 PM
06/07/13 12:35 PM
R
RomanNE Offline
Wiseguy
RomanNE  Offline
R
Wiseguy
Anyone see this today?

“The defense has received information that Martorano has continued his criminal activity,”

You guys think this is just another one of Bulger's defense tactics, or will there be some validity here? should be interesting to see if anything is actually released. doubtful.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/loc...cting_ex_hitman

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719298
06/07/13 01:35 PM
06/07/13 01:35 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Another tactic if ya ask me but who nows... John probably gas laid low since he got out in 2007.. his brother on the other hand is capo and fully engaged in the family...john is an informant so I'm sure he's gunna take the stand it should be interesting

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719473
06/09/13 08:12 AM
06/09/13 08:12 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
A connected guy told me that when Patsy Barone was pinched while on the lam a detective asked him how many guys Vinny Ferarra killed he said something like "13 that I know of"

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719483
06/09/13 11:37 AM
06/09/13 11:37 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
so basically patsy is ratting or ratted as thats what your saying .. i know vinny did alot of dirty work for sir donato and i konw he was one of the go to guys early on ....him and my uncle was very good friends real close before he passed away but my uncle im speaking was well liked never into the life like my other uncle and father ....i heard while vinny was in school he was always coming around and hanging with the older wiseguys and thats what they wanted more younger guys to do was go to school get an education and "prepare for change" but obviously that didnt even work for vinny... me personally thinks patsy is alright his family still live in the north end and he is well liked and respected a him and vinny are still good friends i never heard of him making statements or proffers so who knows how true that he told tghe detective anything

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719498
06/09/13 01:09 PM
06/09/13 01:09 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
no way Martorano left the life, his brother is a player with the NE LCN family and besides that what else is he going to do...?

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the State Police were watching out for him, most, if not all our bad apples.

I hope they get the documents they are after and it's brought to light.

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719526
06/09/13 02:55 PM
06/09/13 02:55 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
What became of Patsy Barone after his release? He's dropped off the radar. I always thought it odd that the court apologized to him when he never disputed that he whacked Jimmy Limoli.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719648
06/10/13 10:15 AM
06/10/13 10:15 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
My cellie in MCI Concord was from the North end and he said he was around after Patsy shot that kid when the police and everything were at the scene, he said Limoli was a really tough kid and extremely likeable he also told me Patsy and Limoli were practically best friends. My cellie was originally from the North end but owned a pizza shop called West End Pizza in Revere, he's doing 16-20 now or something around that for cocaine trafficking and firearms charges I'm sure you've heard of the case. People say the coke was in the sauce cans but they never found anything in sauce cans,they found nearly two kilos in a sealed Coca-Cola container(in his home), opening it because they "smelt coffee grounds". Only coke found in his shop believe it or not belonged to someone else who worked there. Dom's mistake was selling directly out of the place and obviously dealing with the weak link who caused it all. Sorry for veering off subject I just feel bad for the guy now that he's doing so much time

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719650
06/10/13 10:18 AM
06/10/13 10:18 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
And yes I heard that about Barone but I also heard he recanted and for some reason they didn't clip him and let him stick around

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719652
06/10/13 10:29 AM
06/10/13 10:29 AM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
I remember exactly who you're talking about. The West End Pizza was actually in North Station near the Garden. I remember reading that they also drew attention by having parties in there after closing. It was a small place, I used to go in there for slices back in the day, under the prior owner, an old timer. I think your buddy's Dad was a made guy in the Patriarca's. If I remember correctly, he was rubbed out in the 70's via some sort of explosion in his store in North Cambridge? I assume he was connected too?

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719666
06/10/13 11:38 AM
06/10/13 11:38 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
yea yea domenic d i always thought he was related to vincent desciscio who ran with the late great j.r. russo but he wasnt i always got yelled at for that he was old man frankie son and i forget how old man frank dicenso passed away but vinny desciscio died of cancer they say he was pure killer a real muscle for the family behalf oof j.r.russo they say j.r was really down after he passsed never really got over that one they say in a way where he never had a real running parter until the rengade got together

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719668
06/10/13 11:41 AM
06/10/13 11:41 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
south end and im sure dom heard stories he was still a fuckin kid at the time i was no more than 12-14 if that at the time so i know dom was 6-7 years old a kid i know the whole family h has a cousin sexy fuckn broad one of the sexiest things i ever saw she is in her 40's and still a fuckin beauty

Last edited by Joerusso; 06/10/13 11:43 AM.

Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #719675
06/10/13 12:45 PM
06/10/13 12:45 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Here's some of the story from the Boston Globe after his arrest in 2007.

Quote:
Pepperoni, sausage, or cocaine?

These were allegedly among the options at West End Pizza, a shoe-box-sized pizzeria that authorities say doubled as a carry-out cocaine-sales operation just blocks from the TD Banknorth Garden. Amid the cheese, flour, and toppings behind the counter, authorities say, the employees stashed numerous tiny bags of cocaine for sale.

Beginning in November, State Police conducted a sting operation on the nondescript restaurant, setting up a series of undercover cocaine buys. Police said the pizza place served as both an outlet for sales of small amounts of cocaine and a conduit to the owner's house in Revere, where larger amounts could be procured.

On Thursday, police arrested the owner, Domenic DiCenso, 34, and two employees and uncovered a small arsenal of weapons in DiCenso's home, including machine guns and a silencer.

The bust had faint echoes of the so-called Pizza Connection case in New York City in the mid-1980s, when Mafia families used pizza parlors as fronts for heroin smuggling, resulting in one of the largest organized crime prosecutions in US history.

Suffolk District Attorney Daniel F. Conley said authorities were examining the possibility of a wider conspiracy in the West End Pizza case.

"Whether or not it's affiliated with any sort of organized crime, a syndicate, or ring has to be developed through further investigation, if at all," Conley said.

DiCenso pleaded not guilty yesterday to a host of drug and weapons charges in Chelsea District Court. Police said the raid at his house on Thursday netted 1.5 kilograms of cocaine, enough for 53 single-ounce sales, stashed in a can filled with coffee grounds, two machine guns, three handguns, and a thick wad of cash.

"The idea that a kilogram of cocaine would be contained inside a coffee can suggests he's not a low-level drug dealer, but a sophisticated high-level drug dealer," said Assistant District Attorney Dean Mazzone. Mazzone said coffee is used to mask the scent of cocaine from drug-sniffing dogs.

A judge set DiCenso's bail at $1 million. His next court date was scheduled for April 25.

DiCenso's lawyer, Jerry Falbo, said his client is innocent.

"There is no evidence that the defendant participated in any of the exchanges," Falbo said. "The defendant never made an exchange or sell of any drugs to any State Police officer."

Two of DiCenso's employees - Jose I. Rivera, 33, of Cambridge and Aldo E. Saravia, 30, of East Boston - both pleaded not guilty yesterday in Boston Municipal Court to multiple charges of distributing cocaine.

The tiny West End Pizza storefront had just enough room for an oven, refrigerator, and a counter with five stools. In November, the controlled buys began and continued through last month, police said.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719726
06/10/13 04:57 PM
06/10/13 04:57 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
http://www.telegram.com/article/20120322/NEWS/103229874/0

I hadn't seen this one last year. Matteo Trotto, who survived a hit attempt during the war in the 90's, was indicted on murder charges last year for a 1994 drug related killing. He's been incarcerated the whole time. I think it was Gino Rida who orchestrated his murder attempt.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719731
06/10/13 05:52 PM
06/10/13 05:52 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
thats a good one mike havent seen that one either heard of him but dont know the guy worcester has its own little thing going on over there and its mostly drugs alot of gambling goes on and loan sharks but mostly drugs and brothels that i know of

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719842
06/11/13 09:00 AM
06/11/13 09:00 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Crazy thing is, they offered Dom 10 years. He really thought that his case was so erroneous that he stood a fighting chance of beating it. He was a mess, constantly stressing and taking bullshit advice from jailhouse lawyers. I've thought about writing him but I remember he practically never responded to people's mail, just wanted to be left alone. I was with him in Concord and he could not wait to get the hell outta there to atleast a different facility (he was 52A for those who know what that means), but turns out once he got sentenced he ended up staying there and he's there to this day. This is a guy whose supposed to be one of the sharpest guys on the street, and in prison he was like 140 pounds soaking wet, always unshaved, constantly stressing over his case. I swear nothing could go right for the dude

Re: boston [Re: mike68] #719843
06/11/13 09:01 AM
06/11/13 09:01 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: mike68
http://www.telegram.com/article/20120322/NEWS/103229874/0

I hadn't seen this one last year. Matteo Trotto, who survived a hit attempt during the war in the 90's, was indicted on murder charges last year for a 1994 drug related killing. He's been incarcerated the whole time. I think it was Gino Rida who orchestrated his murder attempt.

Trotto is the brother of someone who is no longer on this message board

Re: boston [Re: southend] #719851
06/11/13 09:29 AM
06/11/13 09:29 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: southend
Crazy thing is, they offered Dom 10 years. He really thought that his case was so erroneous that he stood a fighting chance of beating it. He was a mess, constantly stressing and taking bullshit advice from jailhouse lawyers. I've thought about writing him but I remember he practically never responded to people's mail, just wanted to be left alone. I was with him in Concord and he could not wait to get the hell outta there to atleast a different facility (he was 52A for those who know what that means), but turns out once he got sentenced he ended up staying there and he's there to this day. This is a guy whose supposed to be one of the sharpest guys on the street, and in prison he was like 140 pounds soaking wet, always unshaved, constantly stressing over his case. I swear nothing could go right for the dude

how long did he eventually get sentenced too?

When Interpol?
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719852
06/11/13 09:30 AM
06/11/13 09:30 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
never mind i saw your earlier post that said 16-20

damn, should have taken the ten

When Interpol?
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719869
06/11/13 11:31 AM
06/11/13 11:31 AM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
From the Boston Globe archives, this is what I was looking for. Southend, this is your buddy's father. I remember reading around the time of the son's arrest in 2007 that his Dad was a made guy in the Patriarca's and that this was how he was 'whacked'. Took place in 1980. Lousy way to lose your Dad.

Quote:
Arson is suspected in an explosion at a North Cambridge pizza shop

yesterday morning in which the shop's owner was killed.

Francesco DiCenzo, 42, of 32 Prince st. in Boston's North End, was dead on

arrival at Cambridge Hospital after the explosion ripped through Franco's

Pizza Sub and Breakfast Shop at 111 Rice st.

Sgt. Joseph Amoroso said an autopsy was scheduled today to determine the cause of DiCenzo's death.

Amoroso said arson was suspected in the 1:20 explosion that spread flames into a beauty shop on the first floor of an adjoining three-story building.

Fire Chief Daniel Regan said the fire's origin seemed "suspicious" and that the smell of gasoline inside the building indicated that arson might have been the cause. Regan also said he believed the pizza shop, located in a residential area, was closed at the time of the incident.

Ten persons were forced to evacuate their apartments in the building next door but were able to return after electrical power was restored.

Regan said the fire was concentrated in the pizza shop's cellar

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719873
06/11/13 11:59 AM
06/11/13 11:59 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
ok mikey good stuff i never knew the exact way he died heard something about him in a burglary or something of that nature but i was young and as time pass you out of sight out of mind but he has a niece dom;d cousin sexiest fuckin broad one of tghe pretteist cutest girls i seen the hips the ass oh my god she is something else like a fucking italian model and she couldve been.....south end what did dom do time for before this that made him 52a ,,,,never heard of him doing time before this

Page 34 of 50 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 49 50

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull