GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 270 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,324
Posts1,058,602
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 50 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 49 50
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690433
01/13/13 12:43 PM
01/13/13 12:43 PM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
i feel like im in high school when i read these threads lately

Re: boston [Re: southend] #690437
01/13/13 12:57 PM
01/13/13 12:57 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: southend

Me too this thread in particular.

Re: boston [Re: Camarel] #690438
01/13/13 01:29 PM
01/13/13 01:29 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: southend

Me too this thread in particular.

Feared and Joerusso were both given a week's break from the boards. Let 'em fight it out in the sandbox.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690442
01/13/13 01:38 PM
01/13/13 01:38 PM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
"...and that's that."

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690444
01/13/13 02:01 PM
01/13/13 02:01 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Thank god its over...I would like to send a small apology to everyone on these boards...i started this thread an belive it or not I probably woulda killed it a while ago lol...anyway there's a lot of cool Things I posted as far as links an info goes but I understand why everyone is frustrated...

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690445
01/13/13 02:24 PM
01/13/13 02:24 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
It's not your fault, Meffa. It's not like they weren't warned. Repeatedly.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690466
01/13/13 04:15 PM
01/13/13 04:15 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Seriously...anyway I just wanna stick to facts an real shit

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690597
01/14/13 09:47 AM
01/14/13 09:47 AM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
meff, just came across this site called projectmarino.com, it's all about gigi portalla crew and the whole war that went on at the time, and it talks all about the micro chip gigi says the feds implanted him with, pretty interesting stuff, guy's a real loon if you ask me, know a lot of the fella's he ran with but never personally met him, check it out.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690616
01/14/13 12:50 PM
01/14/13 12:50 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Cool thanks...I actually got the book last rite which is based on gigi an the war small book I'm almost done with it... It's actually pretty interesting about the war an all..I found a lot of good info in it so far

Re: boston [Re: LuanKuci] #715964
05/16/13 04:49 PM
05/16/13 04:49 PM
Gotti Offline
Button
Gotti  Offline
Button
Originally Posted By: LuanKuci
Don't wanna pour some gas on fire but:
- yes, Costa is indeed an Italian last name.

http://www.gens.info/italia/it/turismo-v...=0#.UNIuZEKWTlI

Does that have every Italian name registered?

Makes you think. Makes you think about the people in your life. And when I think, I think of Neil. If he were here now what would he say? He would say "John what's it about? What's life about... if you dont go through it as a man's man?". He'd say "Suck it up, take the fall do the time. That made you what you are. That makes you what you are. How long have we been around this thing of ours? This Cosa Nostra? 120 years. What's it about? It's about the rules, perimeters. You take the beating for a friend, you don't run, you don't lay down, you don't betray who you are. What you are.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #717906
05/31/13 02:18 AM
05/31/13 02:18 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

so I read some of salemmi's leagle eagle brief. according to him in 1988 patriarca had a hit out on vinny ferrara cause phil leoneeti just turned. so jr russo his brother and viny killed grasso and the attempd on salemmi. they were kinda scared of jurnior pat. salemmi was alighned wit Charles quitina and after them guys russo his bro and ferrara indicted.anyways jr russo got bumped to consign, and he wanted 15 new guys made but jurnior stalled and they made the 4 guys in the Medford shit, I guess he got 1 rhode island guy DeLuca. the papers leakd there indictments months b4 they got lockd up(dirty cops)

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #717939
05/31/13 10:54 AM
05/31/13 10:54 AM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
I wish we had some current stuff to talk about rather than 25 year old breaking news...

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #717959
05/31/13 01:33 PM
05/31/13 01:33 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Yeah nothing new really goin on but I geuss that's a good thing for them...I'm sure we will see something eventually..

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #717960
05/31/13 02:24 PM
05/31/13 02:24 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
costa rica wire rooms and shaking down strip clubs

When Interpol?
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #718273
06/02/13 11:54 AM
06/02/13 11:54 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
I know this for sure things is getting really in form as far as it being ran like a family ... alot of guys is not happyh how people just going around crazy rambling around ....the younger guys is trying to bring the old days back as far as tradition goes as well as keeping the new generation clean and actually making hits before getting straightend out so ...and thats going benefit for years to come if it happens but you never know ..the rossetti thing really got the folks in eastie up tight and pissed off ...heard prochilio jr is trying to lead by example .......

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #718287
06/02/13 01:14 PM
06/02/13 01:14 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
I thought Prochilio was arrested when Rossetti was arrested...? Did he get out, off already..?

Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #718301
06/02/13 01:50 PM
06/02/13 01:50 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Joerusso
the younger guys is trying to bring the old days back as far as tradition goes as well as keeping the new generation clean and actually making hits before getting straightend out so ...and thats going benefit for years to come if it happens but you never know

Bad idea.

The New York families have pretty much adopted a "kill only when absolutely necessary" attitude over the past ten or so years, and it's the main reason that they're still around. It's just too hard to beat murder charges today. And without a "murder in furtherance of racketeering" charge tacked on to an indictment, it's allowing guys like Barney and Stevie to take pleas when necessary. And those plea deals just wouldn't be there if bodies were turning up left and right like they were years ago.

Bottome line, the Feds will turn a blind eye to certain things (believe it or not) if people aren't getting killed all the time. For the mob to survive, they have to kill less, not more. Even if they only whack one guy every ten years, the message still gets out. Because, really, who wants to be that one guy?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: boston [Re: azguy] #718329
06/02/13 02:56 PM
06/02/13 02:56 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
I dont know him met his father years ago but from my friends in eastie which i dont know if he is out or not but a great source told my he is ashamed of his close relationship with mark " going through war over rats " and that he will show the younger guys how not to rat and do things the way its supposed to be done like years ago ... now lil mikey comes from a family of gangsters so he sure do have the pedigree but he is on the current younger generation formula of drug peddling and etc so i dont know if hes going to take his father foot steps ...we would just have to wait and see truthfully ...but i will find out if he is out or not by the end of the night

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #718332
06/02/13 03:13 PM
06/02/13 03:13 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
pizzaboy your absolutely right and my guess is that since rossetti is a killer and turned 5k1(rat) anyone who killed as we know can also rat so idk whats idalogy behind it barboza martorano bulger flemmi a bunch of other killers thats big time rats i guess its to minimize the chances of just a good earner and etc to be straightened out and keep it more compact in a gangster sense i assume ....but my guy who is in elderly with great ties to younger guys supringsly so said gombata is tired of the mark rossetti and deluca's so in order to go old school they are going to go traditional as far as income goes and and straighten out, no drugs which is going to be hard this day and age esp giving the whole suburban of boston revere medford somerville cambridge malden quincy braintree brockton weymouth dedham even parts of the city itself eastie charlestown and southie are drug crazy perk 30,heroin and oc's in particular so that to me is almost un avoidable and he was saying something like proctecting the higher ups as far as protocol calls like a soldato will speak to the union guy or politicain for lets say a spunky spag or a jimmy martorano so that way any roving bugs or investigation protects the higher ups it brought down eddie lato the cheeseman limone manocchio and tony dinunzio no capo going to be delivering personally to an acting or boss no boss is going to be dealing with underlings and etc of course to their discreption but thats whats being enforced and rossetti really got them tired of the fooling around with drugs there might even be a meet to discuss random drug testing which then i thought the guy was going dilussional on me but he been about that life since i heard of him before i knoew him sooo these are things i will personally be watching

Last edited by Joerusso; 06/02/13 03:29 PM.

Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #718727
06/04/13 12:59 PM
06/04/13 12:59 PM
East Boston
Bennie_The_Ball Offline
Button
Bennie_The_Ball  Offline
Button
East Boston
pizzaboy your absolutely right and my guess is that since rossetti is a killer and turned 5k1(rat) anyone who killed as we know can also rat so idk whats idalogy behind it barboza martorano bulger flemmi a bunch of other killers thats big time rats i guess its to minimize the chances of just a good earner and etc to be straightened out and keep it more compact in a gangster sense i assume ....but my guy who is in elderly with great ties to younger guys supringsly so said gombata is tired of the mark rossetti and deluca's so in order to go old school they are going to go traditional as far as income goes and and straighten out, no drugs which is going to be hard this day and age esp giving the whole suburban of boston revere medford somerville cambridge malden quincy braintree brockton weymouth dedham even parts of the city itself eastie charlestown and southie are drug crazy perk 30,heroin and oc's in particular so that to me is almost un avoidable and he was saying something like proctecting the higher ups as far as protocol calls like a soldato will speak to the union guy or politicain for lets say a spunky spag or a jimmy martorano so that way any roving bugs or investigation protects the higher ups it brought down eddie lato the cheeseman limone manocchio and tony dinunzio no capo going to be delivering personally to an acting or boss no boss is going to be dealing with underlings and etc of course to their discreption but thats whats being enforced and rossetti really got them tired of the fooling around with drugs there might even be a meet to discuss random drug testing which then i thought the guy was going dilussional on me but he been about that life since i heard of him before i knoew him sooo these are things i will personally be watching

Being a Boston native and from Eastie I have a couple of requests . Is there a slight possibility that you could perhaps type in English, use a punctuation mark every now and then. Another thing to look into is maybe a lawsuit against the school system that you attended. We get no respect when come off as "dumb as a fencepost" when you post. I can tell that you didn't attend one those Boston Catholic schools that all the connected guys sent their kids to.

Colin Sullivan: "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

Cincotti said: "They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #718819
06/04/13 06:23 PM
06/04/13 06:23 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Lol..

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #718831
06/04/13 06:59 PM
06/04/13 06:59 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
I don't even read Russo's stuff anymore, it makes no sense and my head hurts afterwards.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #718847
06/04/13 08:49 PM
06/04/13 08:49 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
to bennie the ball i actually went to don basco before it shut down and i dropped out so no i didnt attend a st johns prep cathlolic mem or a bc high because my connected parents kept me in my neighborhood and you being from eastie are you one of those eastie kids that the parents kept you away from guys like me cause you might get into trouble hanging with a guy like me or was your father a degenerate at the old socail club in maverick late on his house and gambling bills so you was eating at your neighbors house everynight ...and besides this is not no essay proffesor this is a forum its not meant for perfection kid ....i see you have the biggest canary of all as your avatar so i see whats your idealogy like ....DONT GLORIFY RATS

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #718849
06/04/13 08:52 PM
06/04/13 08:52 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
thats something eastie def installs inyou connected or not as you growing dont matter if its orient heights or maverick or saratoga or meridean bennignton wherever they teach not to squeal so why is barboza that rat a avatar ???

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #718850
06/04/13 08:53 PM
06/04/13 08:53 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Joe when I read your posts my brain splits in half. Can you at least attempt some punctuation?

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #718855
06/04/13 09:16 PM
06/04/13 09:16 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
listn for you guys that think im a graduate from brooks academy philip exeter or thayer academy are out of your fuckin minds and i understand you gentlemen want me to be punctual but my wife a school teacher is punctual my daughter who attends a prep school corrects me enough for me to hear it on here ....im sorry i grew in the north end and the way we speak pronounce things are wrong but im born and raised in the city not trying to say city people have no education or formality but im where we say car is caaarrr and fuck is more like fock know what i mean and even that is said in one big word nowatimean lol i understand fellas but sometimes im too cuaght in my writing and deep into thought from what i got to say to be adding commas and apostophe's and periods cmon we are on a forum we dont really have to type as if im writing an essay or project here

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #718880
06/04/13 09:59 PM
06/04/13 09:59 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
No worries Joe. Just helps with clarity is all

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #719002
06/05/13 04:55 PM
06/05/13 04:55 PM
East Boston
Bennie_The_Ball Offline
Button
Bennie_The_Ball  Offline
Button
East Boston
to bennie the ball i actually went to don basco before it shut down and i dropped out so no i didnt attend a st johns prep cathlolic mem or a bc high because my connected parents kept me in my neighborhood and you being from eastie are you one of those eastie kids that the parents kept you away from guys like me cause you might get into trouble hanging with a guy like me or was your father a degenerate at the old socail club in maverick late on his house and gambling bills so you was eating at your neighbors house everynight ...and besides this is not no essay proffesor this is a forum its not meant for perfection kid ....i see you have the biggest canary of all as your avatar so i see whats your idealogy like ....DONT GLORIFY RATS

No Joe, the name of the school you attended was named Don Bosco. You must have dropped out and missed English class. See I went to Dom Savio, in East Boston where all the connected kids went. You know, their father's would make a rather large contribution to the school and the kid would sail through. That's the school you had to take an entrance exam and score a 95 or above to get in. If you didn't, you got sent to Bosco. That was in the late 60's so you should can the "kid" crap .
The reason I have The Baron as an avatar was because my Grand Father, who was a BPD Detective, pinched him once. Get the irony?

Colin Sullivan: "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

Cincotti said: "They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."
Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #719003
06/05/13 05:02 PM
06/05/13 05:02 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
DONT GLORIFY RATS

I'll go along with that. But neither should you worship criminals wink.

Point is, if you go that route you should be loyal to your friends. And if you become a cop you should be an honest cop. Dirty cops are as bad as wiseguy rats. But worshipping mob guys because you grew up watching movies about them is retarded.

I'm not saying that's what you do, Joe. I'm just trying to make a point because we have a lot of young members here who seem to be impressed by what they see on television. I'm almost 54 years old, grew up with these guys my entire life. I have no such delusions.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #719010
06/05/13 06:10 PM
06/05/13 06:10 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Savio prep in eastie holly shit haven't heard that in forever,,well I was born in 86,,but what a rep the school has,,even there hockey teams...what year did they close beanie?? All the connected kids did go there lol

Page 33 of 50 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 49 50

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull