GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 290 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,823
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Who told Phil about Vito and the Security Guard? #679884
11/30/12 04:11 AM
11/30/12 04:11 AM
S
scissors Offline OP
Associate
scissors  Offline OP
S
Associate
First of all I finished watching the series a few months ago but I keep coming back to key scenes. There is still a lot to take in and a lot of names and characters that would probably take multiple viewings to fully get. I stumbled across this site on Google and, I like what I see.

But anyway:

First how did Phil (and Vito's wife) know about the first incident? I assume Sal Iacuzzo might be involved? It wasn't specified whose crew he was in though?

Secondly: The incident with the security guard. Tony specifically says that the information stays in those four walls. The people present are:

Tony, Christopher, Paulie, Carlo, Bobby, Patsy, Silvio and the one bald guy hanging in the back who I don't know.

Someone else speculated that it was Carlo, since he apparently had good relations with NY (when was this?) which would end after the Fat Dom incident. Plus he was the most vehement about taking Vito out. Thus he would have the most reason to tell Phil.

I would immediately rule out Tony (obviously), Silvio, Patsy (he said he didn't care) and Bobby. Christopher could be rebellious but he wouldn't take it outside the family for something like this (and in fact he was later pissed about Phil taking Vito out without permission).

I had suspected Paulie because he had spread Cifaretto's joke about Ginny, but again it was pointed out that by this time he was not interested in stirring up trouble, that was during prison when he was not in the best mood.

Last edited by scissors; 11/30/12 04:13 AM.
Re: Who told Phil about Vito and the Security Guard? [Re: scissors] #679889
11/30/12 04:58 AM
11/30/12 04:58 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: scissors
First of all I finished watching the series a few months ago but I keep coming back to key scenes. There is still a lot to take in and a lot of names and characters that would probably take multiple viewings to fully get. I stumbled across this site on Google and, I like what I see.

But anyway:

First how did Phil (and Vito's wife) know about the first incident? I assume Sal Iacuzzo might be involved? It wasn't specified whose crew he was in though?

Secondly: The incident with the security guard. Tony specifically says that the information stays in those four walls. The people present are:

Tony, Christopher, Paulie, Carlo, Bobby, Patsy, Silvio and the one bald guy hanging in the back who I don't know.

Someone else speculated that it was Carlo, since he apparently had good relations with NY (when was this?) which would end after the Fat Dom incident. Plus he was the most vehement about taking Vito out. Thus he would have the most reason to tell Phil.

I would immediately rule out Tony (obviously), Silvio, Patsy (he said he didn't care) and Bobby. Christopher could be rebellious but he wouldn't take it outside the family for something like this (and in fact he was later pissed about Phil taking Vito out without permission).

I had suspected Paulie because he had spread Cifaretto's joke about Ginny, but again it was pointed out that by this time he was not interested in stirring up trouble, that was during prison when he was not in the best mood.

Well the bald guy in standing in the background could be the fly on the wall

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Who told Phil about Vito and the Security Guard? [Re: scissors] #681626
12/06/12 04:09 PM
12/06/12 04:09 PM
Wudstock Offline
Button
Wudstock  Offline
Button
I'm assuming the rumor spread the words on the street and of course the guys who told Chris when they met in AA meeting and the guys who saw Vito in the gay club when Vito got busted... so everybody spread the word...that's how wives know and they love to gossip about it....so Vito disappeared when they're looking for him so the obvious they think "Must be true".

Re: Who told Phil about Vito and the Security Guard? [Re: scissors] #706783
03/28/13 05:25 PM
03/28/13 05:25 PM
Mastronardo Offline
Made Member
Mastronardo  Offline
Made Member
I think it was Carmela and Rosalie Aprile who spilled the beans to other housewives after what Meadow told them.

Re: Who told Phil about Vito and the Security Guard? [Re: Mastronardo] #706888
03/29/13 07:11 AM
03/29/13 07:11 AM
LCN1987 Offline
Mannaggia alla miseria
LCN1987  Offline
Mannaggia alla miseria
Capo
Originally Posted By: Mastronardo
I think it was Carmela and Rosalie Aprile who spilled the beans to other housewives after what Meadow told them.

Yeah and that coupled with Sal Iacuzzo telling everybody in NY about it. He was made, don't forget that. It's gonna lead to Phil easily.

Re: Who told Phil about Vito and the Security Guard? [Re: scissors] #706895
03/29/13 07:55 AM
03/29/13 07:55 AM
Mastronardo Offline
Made Member
Mastronardo  Offline
Made Member
Bingo.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull