GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Signor Vitelli, Irishman12, 1 invisible), 297 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,852
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
gangster disciples put hit out on officers #673791
11/03/12 05:52 PM
11/03/12 05:52 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Gangster Disciples have hits out on Twin Cities cops following fishy officer-involved shooting
By Aaron Rupar Wed., Oct. 31 2012 at 11:14 AM 47 Comments
Categories: Crime, Police

St. Paul cops killed Gaddy (pictured), one of the Disciples' highest-ranking Twin Cities members.
Police officers are on "high alert" in Minneapolis and St. Paul after the Chicago-based Gangster Disciples "ordered a hit on any officer in either department," KSTP reports.

The hit comes in response to last week's controversial officer-involved shooting of Victor Gaddy, street name Gov. Gaddy, according to KSTP, was the Disciples' third highest-ranking member in the Twin Cities.

Just before 4 p.m. last Tuesday, Gaddy was shot and killed while driving his car in the Payne-Phalen neighborhood by a St. Paul officer who was working jointly with Minneapolis cops on a drug investigation. Cops say Gaddy, 41, started ramming unmarked police vehicles with his car after he was cornered and "appeared to use his car as a weapon," but a passenger who was riding with Gaddy disputes that version of events.

Furthermore, a Pioneer Press photo (visible on the bottom of this report) appears to show that Gaddy's car was undamaged, which seems like an unlikely outcome if he was really using it to aggressively ram police vehicles.

"To justify taking this person's life, I would at least want to see some damage to the vehicle," Jeff Martin, president of the NAACP's St. Paul chapter, told the Pioneer Press. "To use lethal force on someone, I would think they would want to try other avenues first rather than executing the gentleman."

The Gaddy shooting was the first of two fatal officer-involved shootings in St. Paul last Tuesday. The SPD has begun an internal investigation into the circumstances of Gaddy's death.

Gaddy, a well-known Twin Cities drug dealer who was particularly active in South Minneapolis, is the 53rd person to be killed this year in America during drug-related law enforcement operations.

Here's a bit more from KSTP about the Gangster Disciple's hit:
St. Paul City Council member, Dan Bostrom, confirmed that the entire St. Paul Police Department has been put on "high alert." He was told the gang wants revenge for Gaddy's death and they have ordered a hit on any officer in either department.

Bostrom says authorities are taking the threat seriously because the informants' information was very similar and they would not have had the opportunity to make the story up. Bostrom says the Gangster Disciples have killed officers in other cities and would not be afraid to do it again.

Re: gangster disciples put hit out on officers [Re: Scorsese] #673793
11/03/12 05:56 PM
11/03/12 05:56 PM
New York
Imamobguy Offline
Capo
Imamobguy  Offline
Capo
New York
Good.

Re: gangster disciples put hit out on officers [Re: Imamobguy] #673794
11/03/12 05:58 PM
11/03/12 05:58 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
you think its good that they have alledgely ordered a hit on police officers?

Re: gangster disciples put hit out on officers [Re: Scorsese] #673796
11/03/12 06:07 PM
11/03/12 06:07 PM
New York
Imamobguy Offline
Capo
Imamobguy  Offline
Capo
New York
Good that the black drug dealing scum is dead. That's why it is Good, What and you support him?

Re: gangster disciples put hit out on officers [Re: Imamobguy] #673800
11/03/12 06:14 PM
11/03/12 06:14 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
No i don't support him, its just that all you said was "good" so it was a bit vague as to what you referring to in the article.

Re: gangster disciples put hit out on officers [Re: Scorsese] #673801
11/03/12 06:15 PM
11/03/12 06:15 PM
New York
Imamobguy Offline
Capo
Imamobguy  Offline
Capo
New York
I understand.

Re: gangster disciples put hit out on officers [Re: Imamobguy] #673811
11/03/12 06:59 PM
11/03/12 06:59 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Ruben Rosario: Criminals who target cops should think twice
By Ruben Rosario
Posted: 11/01/2012 12:01:00 AM CDT
Updated: 11/02/2012 10:12:44 AM CDT

The biggest street "gang" in New York City is not the Gambinos or the Latin Kings or the White Tigers or the Russian mob out of "Little Odessa" in Brooklyn.

No, it's the NYPD -- 34,500 members strong -- who wear their blue colors on and off duty and are extremely obedient to the motto that if you mess with one of them, you mess with all.

I was reminded of this as news surfaced this week that members of the Chicago-based Gangster Disciples might be heading here to kill a Twin Cities cop -- any cop -- in retaliation for the shooting death by police of a 41-year-old alleged GD member and drug dealer last week during a street stop in St. Paul.

Minneapolis and St. Paul cops were reportedly put on high alert by the threat reports, which police say are credible. No matter. Cops on both sides of the river are taking the threat seriously because of past history.

Twenty years ago, veteran Minneapolis police officer Jerry Haaf was shot to death while eating at the Pizza Shack, a now-defunct but then-popular cop hangout in South Minneapolis. Four alleged members of the Vice Lords were tried and convicted for carrying out the cold-blooded hit, apparently triggered by a ruckus hours earlier over how city and Metro Transit cops treated a blind black man who refused to pay bus fare.

On May 22, 1970, St. Paul beat cop James Sackett, on the job less than two years, was gunned down by a sniper's bullet as he responded to what turned out to be a bogus 911 call about

a pregnant woman in labor at a home in the Summit-University neighborhood.
The case would remain unsolved until the spring of 2006, when two men long suspected of the execution-style slaying were convicted and sentenced to life prison terms. The new book "Black, White, Blue" (Minnesota Historical Society Press, 2012) chronicles the assassination and the decades-long investigation.

A NOTORIOUS KILLING

The 1988 assassination of NYPD rookie cop Edward Byrne is the most high-profile hit on a police officer in recent memory.

It involved Howard "Pappy" Mason, a notorious gang enforcer for a $200,000-a-week crack cocaine empire headed by Lorenzo "Fat Cat" Nichols. Mason, an Alabama transplant who somehow developed a Jamaican patois, also headed the Bebos, his own crew of drug-dealing gang thugs.

Southeast Queens at the time, like other inner-city neighborhoods, was in the throes of a violent drug war among rival gangs. And Mason, who hated cops with a passion, was the biggest and meanest attack dog in the arena.

The motive for the hit came after Mason made bail while undergoing a trial connected to the gangland slaying of a probation officer. Mason was openly drinking a can of beer on a street when a Queens cop nicknamed the "Iceman" confronted him and ordered him to at least put the beer inside a brown bag. Mason shoved the officer and threw the beer can on the street before walking away.

"That cop has to die," Mason reportedly told an underling. "He dissed me."

The cop was pulled from his patrol duties after superiors learned of the threat. Mason's bail was revoked and he was sent back to city jail to await prosecution on gun-related charges. Days later, Byrne was shot execution-style in his marked squad car while protecting a witness in an unrelated drug case.

Bebos members linked to the hit were busted within days and soon rolled on Mason. He underwent federal drug racketeering charges that included the cop slaying.

I covered the trial, which was a spectacle. Mason boycotted his own trial, refusing to leave his courthouse cell. His lawyer failed to have a judge declare Mason insane and not competent to stand trial. Mason, who observed the trial via closed-circuit TV, was ultimately convicted and sentenced to a life prison term.

Cops crowded the courtroom on the day of sentencing. Mason is serving his term at the federal "Supermax" prison in Colorado.

Byrne's slaying was the catalyst for an unprecedented law-enforcement crackdown that dismantled Nichols' empire and ramped up local and national drug enforcement policies. Parks, police stations, streets, recreation centers and a federal cop assistance grant were named after the slain officer.

Mason and Nichols, both serving life terms, have become underground world cult figures, much like Prohibition-era gangsters like John Dillinger and Al Capone. New York rappers Nas, Jay-Z and 50 Cent have written songs that mention Mason's infamous legacy and influence on modern-day street hustlers.

ADVICE: THINK TWICE

Phillip Panzarella agrees police forces are the biggest gangs out there and has sage advice if the local threats are true:

Don't do it.

"You are messing with the wrong people," said Panzarella, a retired NYPD homicide detective who worked the Mason case and helped track down and nab the suspects in the Byrne murder.

Panzarella said the last thing most organized-crime outfits want to do is bring the heat down on them by harming a police officer. But he described Mason as a "complete psycho" who was leading a bunch of younger, low-level drug-gang thugs who feared but also looked up to him.

Panzarella, who has a son on the force, said the Queens community where the slaying took place cooperated with police.

"Even the bad guys in the neighborhood -- the bookies, low-level types and such -- were pissed that this had happened," Panzarella noted. "They are trying to make a living, and now there are hundreds of cops within a mile-and-a-half area.

"What they don't realize is that once you hurt a cop in that manner, the feds will be coming after the state is finished with you," he added, "They surely don't want that."

Good advice, indeed.

Re: gangster disciples put hit out on officers [Re: Scorsese] #673816
11/03/12 08:09 PM
11/03/12 08:09 PM
New York
Imamobguy Offline
Capo
Imamobguy  Offline
Capo
New York
Well, I wouldn't call them a Gang because a Gang is a Full-Profit Organization of Crime, But.. Then again, NYPD are corrupt inside but outside, they appear like Obama's fake side, lol.

Re: gangster disciples put hit out on officers [Re: Scorsese] #674430
11/06/12 12:35 PM
11/06/12 12:35 PM
New Orleans LA
FrankGaglianoJR Offline
Button
FrankGaglianoJR  Offline
Button
New Orleans LA
Originally Posted By: Scorsese

Cops are the biggest fuckin criminals outve the mob the gangs the streets WHATEVER the biggest fuckin criminals are these police www.copblock.org you dont bleieve it.. Now i wasnt there so im not justyfing anything of what happened im not justyfing anything except you need to know ur facts ... there are good police officers probably 20% of them the rest are fuckin dirt.

"According to my best recollection,I don't remember."
- Vincent "Jimmy Blue Eyes" Alo
Re: gangster disciples put hit out on officers [Re: FrankGaglianoJR] #674754
11/07/12 06:53 AM
11/07/12 06:53 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: FrankGaglianoJR
Originally Posted By: Scorsese

Cops are the biggest fuckin criminals outve the mob the gangs the streets WHATEVER the biggest fuckin criminals are these police www.copblock.org you dont bleieve it.. Now i wasnt there so im not justyfing anything of what happened im not justyfing anything except you need to know ur facts ... there are good police officers probably 20% of them the rest are fuckin dirt.

Not a fan of the NYPD ? lol
I don't really know what the situation is in the USA, but if you have to believe the movie Pride & Glory NYC cops are one criminal gang to be scared of lol

Re: gangster disciples put hit out on officers [Re: TheKillingJoke] #674779
11/07/12 11:42 AM
11/07/12 11:42 AM
New Orleans LA
FrankGaglianoJR Offline
Button
FrankGaglianoJR  Offline
Button
New Orleans LA
its not just NYPD im talking cops as a whole like 80% are scumbags. You do have your cops who are doing WHAT WE ARE PAYING THEM to do... others are just abusing their power. Had a cop spit a dip wad on my freshly cleaned lincoln today btw after he pulled me over because he thought i was texting when i was actually looking at my GPS to see where the hell i was going. So he apologized by spitting dip on my car then when i confronted him about it he said " Thats why they have a thing called a car wash " then he said if i opened my mouth again he was going to "kick my ass".

I reported him by the way. however im sure he will finger bang the next woman he frisk. fuckin dirtbag

"According to my best recollection,I don't remember."
- Vincent "Jimmy Blue Eyes" Alo
Re: gangster disciples put hit out on officers [Re: FrankGaglianoJR] #674784
11/07/12 12:04 PM
11/07/12 12:04 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Bloods put bounty on NJ cops: report
By DOUG AUER and BRAD HAMILTON
From With AP
Last Updated: 7:11 AM, January 16, 2011
Posted: 3:03 AM, January 16, 2011
New Jersey gang members have been ordered to assassinate cops in retaliation for the massive manhunt underway for one its members who allegedly murdered an officer, according to a report.

The Bloods are responding to the multi-state dragnet that has been set up to find Jahmell Crockam, 19, after he allegedly killed Lakewood, NJ officer Christopher Matlosz Friday, a source told WNBC/Ch. 4 last night.

The source told the channel that the bounty is a reaction to the pressure being applied to the gangsters to rat out one of their own.

Meanwhile, the NYPD has joined the massive hunt for Crockam.

JAHMELL CROCKAM
133G for whereabouts info.

CHRIS MATLOSZ
Gunned down at age 27.
The report didn't say if cops outside New Jersey were also being targeted.

Lakewood police asked city cops to keep their eyes peeled for Crockam.

Crockam was charged with murder yesterday and bail was set at $5 million once he's captured.

An intense search began for the gunman in Ocean County after the reputed Bloods gang member allegedly pumped three bullets into Matlosz at August and Brookfield drives at 5 p.m.

The officer, who was set to be married next year, had pulled up alongside the gunman to ask a few routine questions.

Crockam, wanted on a weapon-possession charge, opened fire before fleeing, police said.

Crockam was still on-the-lam early this morning.

Crockam was described as around 5-feet-9 and weighing 220 pounds. At the time of the shooting, the suspect wore low-hanging baggy jeans, that exposed his gray boxer shorts and a black hoodie, authorities said.

There's a $133,000 reward for information leading to his arrest and conviction.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bloods_put_bounty_on_nj_cops_report_rXf7PH1fwgovxkx4uGNokI

Re: gangster disciples put hit out on officers [Re: FrankGaglianoJR] #674800
11/07/12 12:57 PM
11/07/12 12:57 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: FrankGaglianoJR
its not just NYPD im talking cops as a whole like 80% are scumbags. You do have your cops who are doing WHAT WE ARE PAYING THEM to do... others are just abusing their power. Had a cop spit a dip wad on my freshly cleaned lincoln today btw after he pulled me over because he thought i was texting when i was actually looking at my GPS to see where the hell i was going. So he apologized by spitting dip on my car then when i confronted him about it he said " Thats why they have a thing called a car wash " then he said if i opened my mouth again he was going to "kick my ass".

I reported him by the way. however im sure he will finger bang the next woman he frisk. fuckin dirtbag

Well cops in Belgium mostly give it large in areas were a lot of goody-goody students live or troop together to go out for a night in the city. In these places cops give a ticket to or arrest any student who is caught drinking on the street or who they assume is starting trouble ( which is very often not the case ). I don't live in this kind of student-oriented area but I've seen it countless of times...cops who start to bitch about every little thing.
Cops in Belgium however...shit themselves when they have to go near Brussels. Crying and depressed cops who used to work in Brussels have been all over the news lately. It's embarrassing.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull