GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Big_Tuna93, Toodoped, 2 invisible), 251 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,325
Posts1,058,637
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
GTA V: Organized Crime Talk. #672729
10/28/12 07:02 PM
10/28/12 07:02 PM
LuanKuci Offline OP
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline OP
Underboss
Where can I find a better place to talk about the most stunning crime game ever if not GangsterBB?

Being an OC researcher like most of you, I've been quite impressed over the years by the keen and serious research that Rockstar Game has put into its multimedia creations. Perhaps a little too cartoonish in the beginning, but by GTA IV, R* created a realistic underworld that couldn't fit better in fictional Liberty City.

With the new (and some already dare saying best) game of the series - GTA V - I'v been thinking about the variety of criminal organizations that we'll be dealing (and messing) with starting spring 2013.

Some of the most common SoCal criminal groups like African-American, Central/Southern American, Russian and Chinese organizations as well as 1% MCs will obviously play a major role in Los Santos underworld.

BUT...I truly hope that R* will also include less visible but yet active criminal organizations in real-life Southern California.

Eurasian Groups:
Despite being often associated with Russian OC, several criminal organizations from Easter Europe are originally from regions in Central Asia (Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan), the Caucasus (Georgia, Azerbaijan, Chechnya, and Dagestan), and Ukraine.

Eurasian OC groups are closely aligned with both the Armenian Mob as well as the losangelino criminal street gang know as Armenian Power (AP). AP members are primarily LA-born criminals born in immigrant families from Armenia or the former Soviet republics. AP began in Hollywood in the 1980s. Today it exists in a section of Hollywood known as “Little Armenia,” including North Hollywood, Van Nuys, Burbank, and Glendale. AP is also present in Fresno. It differs from most street gangs because its members support organized crime, and the gang is primarily interested in making money rather than competing for territory like most street gangs. Its members occasionally leave the AP (which can be seen as a recruiting period) to become full-fledged EOC members.

Asian Groups:
Chinese and Koreans aside there are several gangs made of criminals of Asian heritage from countries such as Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
Members of these cultures began forming gangs to protect themselves against threats and discrimination by other gangs when they first arrived in CA and became commonly referred to as Southeast Asian street gangs.

Home-grown OC:
I personally enjoyed the hillbilly feel in some rural counties in GTA San Andreas and I hope that Good-Ole boys clans get a larger role in V. Perhaps in the outskirts of LS, in the mountain or desert regions.

Let's be honest...someone has to provide Oxy and Meth to Los Santosians.

Having already mentioned the sure presence of Outlaw MCs, many of today’s white criminal organizations or gangs active in Southern California can be categorized into prison gangs, white supremacist/hate groups, or criminal street organizations.
White prison gangs, like the Aryan Brotherhood (AB) and Nazi Low Riders (NLR), control the white prison population, and the California prison inmates will segregate themselves by race in the institutions. White power skinheads like American Front, Volksfront, Hammerskins, Public Enemy Number One (PENI), Sacramaniacs, and Peckerwoods also emerged from hate ideology.

White criminal street organizations such as the Family Affiliated Irish Mafia (FAIM), Contra Costa County Boyz, Fresnecks, Highly Insane Criminals, Humboldt County Gangsters, Crazy White Boyz as well as several blood-releted drug and gun-trafficking clans (based in the more rural counties of the State) are loosely organized and do not all have supremacist ideologies.

Italians:
I personaly do not think that Italians will play a big role due to GTA V exotic location, but I hope that they'll make some hints to it. Let's not forget that Las Vegas, oops sorry, Las Venturas isn't that far after all.

It could be fun to include a bunch of Alderney wannabes who come to LS to impress their bosses back East...just to realize that being connected doesn't mean that much on this side of the Mississippi.

Middle-Easterns:
Israeli OC figures have been reported to be huge in ecstasy trafficking. Based in LA as well as Vegas, Israeli crime families operate out of clubs that have been previously purchased with dirty money made from the drug trade in Israel and Europe.

This is as far as I can go.
What do you guys think? Any thoughts?

Re: GTA V: Organized Crime Talk. [Re: LuanKuci] #672775
10/28/12 10:02 PM
10/28/12 10:02 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
I think the Mexican cartels are going to play a part in this game. Good post btw.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: GTA V: Organized Crime Talk. [Re: Sonny_Black] #672778
10/28/12 10:13 PM
10/28/12 10:13 PM
LuanKuci Offline OP
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
I think the Mexican cartels are going to play a part in this game. Good post btw.

Yeah. I reckon that R* will show the different layers within Mexican OC: the gritty right-off-the-ghetto macho side on the streets of South Central LS, versus the more entrepreneur-style of white collar billionaires Mexicans cartel leaders.

Re: GTA V: Organized Crime Talk. [Re: LuanKuci] #673137
10/30/12 06:29 PM
10/30/12 06:29 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
They should definately add the aryans and white power gangs to this game.

Re: GTA V: Organized Crime Talk. [Re: Scorsese] #673166
10/30/12 08:41 PM
10/30/12 08:41 PM
LuanKuci Offline OP
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
They should definately add the aryans and white power gangs to this game.

This recent leaked artwork, shows a desertbilly patrolling the empty desert.
That could be a clear hint on some more rural white OC.

Don't forget that the Mexican border is quite close to fictional Los Santos, therefore I won't be surprised to run into some minutemen as well.

Re: GTA V: Organized Crime Talk. [Re: LuanKuci] #674233
11/05/12 07:18 PM
11/05/12 07:18 PM
LuanKuci Offline OP
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline OP
Underboss
GTA V Game Informer 18-page Issue coming Nov. 8th.
GTA V trailer #2 coming Nov. 14th.

I sure hope that R* gives us some hints on gang-life and OC...

Re: GTA V: Organized Crime Talk. [Re: LuanKuci] #676920
11/15/12 11:29 AM
11/15/12 11:29 AM
LuanKuci Offline OP
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline OP
Underboss

Angels Of Death MC confirmed to be in.
Kinda saw it coming, since that their website in TLAD stated that the MC was established in San Andreas in the 60s.

Armenian Mob too.

Re: GTA V: Organized Crime Talk. [Re: LuanKuci] #676999
11/15/12 07:21 PM
11/15/12 07:21 PM
massachusetts
scarfacetm Offline
Underboss
scarfacetm  Offline
Underboss
massachusetts
guarenteed you'll have their variation of the crips, bloods, vice lords and latin kings as well.

"Death is the answer to all problems. No man, no problem."

"I'd rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not"
Re: GTA V: Organized Crime Talk. [Re: LuanKuci] #677053
11/15/12 09:45 PM
11/15/12 09:45 PM
AmericanCrime Offline
Capo
AmericanCrime  Offline
Capo
I wanna see the "Mickey Mouse Mafia" portrayed even if they have a bit part.

Re: GTA V: Organized Crime Talk. [Re: scarfacetm] #677221
11/16/12 06:40 PM
11/16/12 06:40 PM
LuanKuci Offline OP
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: scarfacetm
guarenteed you'll have their variation of the crips, bloods, vice lords and latin kings as well.

That's a no brainer.
GTA SA had the Ballas and the Grove Street Families.
Latin kings are not that active in LA. Mexican and Salvadoran gangs are much more represented. GTA V had the Spanish Lords.

As for the mob, if V will feature them at all, I doubt that they'll show the LA family. We're more likely to see some emissaries coming from the East Coast connected to the 5 families of LC.

Re: GTA V: Organized Crime Talk. [Re: LuanKuci] #727176
07/16/13 07:03 PM
07/16/13 07:03 PM
In a wide open city
Tony_Pro Offline
Capo
Tony_Pro  Offline
Capo
In a wide open city
It would be cool to see more than one 1%er MC in this game and to set-up rivalries as a part of the story line. The Hells Angels have been fighting both the Vagos and Mongols in California for years so it would fit in to the plot.

This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this, hey, thats great. But it's very, very unpredictable. There are so many ways you can screw it up.-Paul Castellano (he would know)

"I'm not talking about Italians, I'm talking about criminals."-Joe Valachi
Re: GTA V: Organized Crime Talk. [Re: LuanKuci] #727253
07/17/13 02:08 AM
07/17/13 02:08 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
If they do add prison gangs then it's a mexican mafia offshoot prison gang that is a major player.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: GTA V: Organized Crime Talk. [Re: LuanKuci] #728741
07/22/13 09:19 PM
07/22/13 09:19 PM
AmericanCrime Offline
Capo
AmericanCrime  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: LuanKuci
Originally Posted By: scarfacetm
As for the mob, if V will feature them at all, I doubt that they'll show the LA family. We're more likely to see some emissaries coming from the East Coast connected to the 5 families of LC.

That's what they did in SA. I wouldn't mind that.
But I'd like to see a homegrown family even if it's a totally defunct type of outfit in worse state than the Pegorinos of the previous game.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull