The gangland in my region is beginning to get pretty wild lol
Apparently there is some kind of 'drug war' going on between rivals groups from Amsterdam.

It started with this story ( in Dutch, so I will explain each article in short ) :

Kidnapping

A Moroccan crime family in Antwerp stole around 200kg of cocaine from a criminal organization based in Amsterdam. The Amsterdam gangsters immediatly responded by sending Dutch Antillian contract killers to Antwerp. One of the Moroccan brothers was shot at and another, young brother - who in fact had nothing to do with the theft - was kidnapped. Pictures of the brother tied up nearby a meat grinder was sent to the Moroccans. The Moroccan family paid back the value of the already partly sold narcotics. Out of fear they hid somewhere.
This happened about half a year ago.

Now it seems like the story will be continued :
Liquidation

Six days ago a Moroccan from Amsterdam was executed in Antwerp. The Moroccan was a member of the Gwenette Martha-organization. Gwenette Martha, a Dutch Antillean, is said to be one of Netherlands' most succesful and ruthless gangsters. He built an organization with the help of some of his closest childhood friends. His organization consists of Antillean, Surinamese, Moroccan, Moluccan and Dutch gangsters who have grown up with each other in South Amsterdam. The gang is involved in drug trafficking -even heroin, which is quite unusual for gangsters from the 'Dutch' underworld. Mostly Chinese, Turkish, Kurdish, Albanian and Serb/Montenegrin gangs did this in Amsterdam- but also in contract killing, money laundering,...
The Moroccan named Najib was the guy who conducted the organization's activities in Antwerp. Antwerp's large port gives excellent opportunities for smuggling in tons of cocaine. Now the guy is dead, a key player within Martha's organization is lost.
It could be that the Moroccans from Antwerp who stole the cocaine were associates of Najib and thus also of Martha's organization and that the other Amsterdam-based gang holds Martha's entire organizations responsible for the narcotics theft.

There are rumours that a pretty big 'hit list' is circulating in the Dutch underworld.
I wonder how this story will end...