GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Irishman12), 315 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,322
Posts1,058,593
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: A fact about the Calabrese/Siciliani Montreal [Re: AntonioRotolo] #670244
10/14/12 01:01 PM
10/14/12 01:01 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
The Arcadi group probably had the most Calabrians within its ranks. Francesco Arcadi, Lorenzo Giordano, Giuseppe De Vito, Andrea Scoppa, Domenicro Macri, Alessandro Sucapane, etc. So basically the Calabrian faction was the Rizzuto organization itself.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: A fact about the Calabrese/Siciliani Montreal [Re: Sonny_Black] #670265
10/14/12 03:37 PM
10/14/12 03:37 PM
AntonioRotolo Offline OP
Button
AntonioRotolo  Offline OP
Button
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
The Arcadi group probably had the most Calabrians within its ranks. Francesco Arcadi, Lorenzo Giordano, Giuseppe De Vito, Andrea Scoppa, Domenicro Macri, Alessandro Sucapane, etc. So basically the Calabrian faction was the Rizzuto organization itself.

That was my point exactly. But how you know that Giordano and De Vito are Calabrese?

Re: A fact about the Calabrese/Siciliani Montreal [Re: AntonioRotolo] #670271
10/14/12 05:45 PM
10/14/12 05:45 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
i think lorenzo giordano is sicilian

Re: A fact about the Calabrese/Siciliani Montreal [Re: AntonioRotolo] #670275
10/14/12 06:29 PM
10/14/12 06:29 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: AntonioRotolo

That was my point exactly. But how you know that Giordano and De Vito are Calabrese?

Yes, but you came on balls to the wall saying how everybody is mistaken about the calabrians and sicilians. And thats not the case. Who's everybody? We all know what's up by now and we all know it's been a mix of Calabrian and Sicilians for ages now up there.

And to my knowledge, Giordano is Sicilian.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: A fact about the Calabrese/Siciliani Montreal [Re: carmela] #670308
10/15/12 02:23 AM
10/15/12 02:23 AM
AntonioRotolo Offline OP
Button
Button
Originally Posted By: carmela

Yes, but you came on balls to the wall saying how everybody is mistaken about the calabrians and sicilians. And thats not the case. Who's everybody? We all know what's up by now and we all know it's been a mix of Calabrian and Sicilians for ages now up there.

Right

Re: A fact about the Calabrese/Siciliani Montreal [Re: AntonioRotolo] #670324
10/15/12 12:09 PM
10/15/12 12:09 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
For some reason I had come to believe Lorenzo Giordano is Calabrese. I think some have said it at the real deal forum.

This article about Nick Rizzuto's murder states that the 'Ndrangheta would recruit new members in Quebec, like Moreno Gallo and Lorenzo Giordano. We know Gallo is Calabrese so I assume Giordano is too.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2011/01/08/16810326.html

Re: A fact about the Calabrese/Siciliani Montreal [Re: carmela] #670405
10/16/12 02:48 AM
10/16/12 02:48 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

cool They make some good frozen pizzas

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: A fact about the Calabrese/Siciliani Montreal [Re: AntonioRotolo] #670406
10/16/12 02:49 AM
10/16/12 02:49 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

Right

aaa da goba goo..lol lol :lol EHHH!!

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: A fact about the Calabrese/Siciliani Montreal [Re: Skinny_Vinny] #670423
10/16/12 07:48 AM
10/16/12 07:48 AM
Your Mom's House
Jimmy_Two_Times Offline
Underboss
Jimmy_Two_Times  Offline
Underboss
Your Mom's House
I used to love Dino Bravo!!! I met him in Connecticut at a diner when he used to wrestle with Dominic Dinucci. Was he mixed up in the rackets?

Rocco Sollecito released October 15, 2012 [Re: Jimmy_Two_Times] #670438
10/16/12 10:31 AM
10/16/12 10:31 AM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
There may be hope for these organized-crime reporters and authors yet. In his online article published this morning, Daniel Renaud correctly identifies Rocco Sollecito as being neither Sicilian nor Calabrian.

Link to French-language article:

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/quebec...e-de-taille.php

Google translation:

Vito Rizzuto found a strong ally
DANIEL RENAUD
La Presse
Posted October 16, 2012 at 05:00 | Updated at 10:08

Fresh out of prison, the fallen godfather Vito Rizzuto will soon be able to hug one of his most loyal soldiers. Rocco Sollecito, 64, the former number four Sicilian clan, was released yesterday morning Leclerc Institution in Laval, federal prison where he was held since last June.

Sollecito was responsible for the construction records and bookmaking for Rizzuto clan. Sentenced to eight years in prison following his arrest in the vast sweep mafia Coliseum in November 2006, Sollecito was released for the first time in summer 2011. A year later, police spotted the sixties in the company of individuals with criminal records in a bar in Laval parole has been revoked in June 2012. Rocco Sollecito served his full sentence. He is now a free man and is no longer subject to any condition.

In 2010, when the attacks multiplied against the Sicilian clan, police visited Sollecito in prison to tell him that his life was threatened. The Parole Board members had even warnings stakeholder responsible for enforcing its terms. Scarce, Sollecito had to report eight times a week to the authorities during its first release in June 2011.

Sollecito is not Sicilian or Calabrian. It is native to the region of Bari, Italy. He was a lieutenant of the most discreet of the Rizzuto clan, as the consigliere (counselor) Paolo Renda was kidnapped in northern Montreal in May 2010. Renda and Sollecito were very close.

During the investigation Colosseum, the police saw Sollecito receiving money repeatedly Consenza social club, the former headquarters of the Sicilians, Jarry located in the Borough of Saint-Léonard.

In the life, death

Sources have recently told the 64 year old man is a true "life to death" of the fallen godfather Vito Rizzuto. According to these sources, relatives of Sollecito are still active in the mafia and could be linked to arson that damaged over the past few months, companies related to businessman Domenico Arcuri.

According to our information, the former boss of Sollecito, Vito Rizzuto, has not yet set foot in Montreal and always find in the Toronto area, where he went after his release from prison.

Re: Rocco Sollecito released October 15, 2012 [Re: antimafia] #670459
10/16/12 12:02 PM
10/16/12 12:02 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: antimafia
There may be hope for these organized-crime reporters and authors yet. In his online article published this morning, Daniel Renaud correctly identifies Rocco Sollecito as being neither Sicilian nor Calabrian.

He's been reading your posts. wink

Re: Rocco Sollecito released October 15, 2012 [Re: Sonny_Black] #670461
10/16/12 12:22 PM
10/16/12 12:22 PM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss

He's been reading your posts. wink

And yours too, as well as posts by eurodave, m2w, and any others on the organized-crime forums who have taken the time to research from where in Italy certain Montreal Mafia members actually descend.

Re: Rocco Sollecito released October 15, 2012 [Re: antimafia] #670531
10/16/12 05:13 PM
10/16/12 05:13 PM
AntonioRotolo Offline OP
Button
Button

Google translation:

DANIEL RENAUD
La Presse

Fresh out of prison, the fallen godfather Vito Rizzuto will soon be able to hug one of his most loyal soldiers. Rocco Sollecito, 64, the former number four Sicilian clan, was released yesterday morning Leclerc Institution in Laval, federal prison where he was held since last June.

Sollecito was responsible for the construction records and bookmaking for Rizzuto clan. Sentenced to eight years in prison following his arrest in the vast sweep mafia Coliseum in November 2006, Sollecito was released for the first time in summer 2011. A year later, police spotted the sixties in the company of individuals with criminal records in a bar in Laval parole has been revoked in June 2012. Rocco Sollecito served his full sentence. He is now a free man and is no longer subject to any condition.

In 2010, when the attacks multiplied against the Sicilian clan, police visited Sollecito in prison to tell him that his life was threatened. The Parole Board members had even warnings stakeholder responsible for enforcing its terms. Scarce, Sollecito had to report eight times a week to the authorities during its first release in June 2011.

Sollecito is not Sicilian or Calabrian. It is native to the region of Bari, Italy. He was a lieutenant of the most discreet of the Rizzuto clan, as the consigliere (counselor) Paolo Renda was kidnapped in northern Montreal in May 2010. Renda and Sollecito were very close.

During the investigation Colosseum, the police saw Sollecito receiving money repeatedly Consenza social club, the former headquarters of the Sicilians, Jarry located in the Borough of Saint-Léonard.

In the life, death

Sources have recently told the 64 year old man is a true "life to death" of the fallen godfather Vito Rizzuto. According to these sources, relatives of Sollecito are still active in the mafia and could be linked to arson that damaged over the past few months, companies related to businessman Domenico Arcuri.

According to our information, the former boss of Sollecito, Vito Rizzuto, has not yet set foot in Montreal and always find in the Toronto area, where he went after his release from prison.

Yeah Grumo Appula Sollecito from there. Bari isn't a fun place, believe me if you ever wanna go to Puglia Lecce is your spot. Spiagge Bianche it's beautiful.

Re: Rocco Sollecito released October 15, 2012 [Re: AntonioRotolo] #670566
10/16/12 10:13 PM
10/16/12 10:13 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

Google translation:

DANIEL RENAUD
La Presse

In the life, death

Yeah Grumo Appula Sollecito from there. Bari isn't a fun place, believe me if you ever wanna go to Puglia Lecce is your spot. Spiagge Bianche it's beautiful.

But what the hell are you talking about?

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Rocco Sollecito released October 15, 2012 [Re: carmela] #670570
10/16/12 10:48 PM
10/16/12 10:48 PM
Montreal
T
Tonymtl Offline
Button
Tonymtl  Offline
T
Button
Montreal
Sollecito is considered acting boss of Rizzuto family. He's 2nd in command to Vito.

Re: A fact about the Calabrese/Siciliani Montreal [Re: Sonny_Black] #671283
10/21/12 11:37 AM
10/21/12 11:37 AM
A
Al_514 Offline
Associate
Al_514  Offline
A
Associate
Andrea Scoppa is Sicilian 100%

Last edited by Al_514; 10/21/12 11:47 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull