GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 294 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,493
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,835
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Does Anybody Wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile. #665047
09/07/12 05:17 PM
09/07/12 05:17 PM
Wudstock Offline OP
Button
Wudstock  Offline OP
Button
Does anyone wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile gets more play in this show? I wanna see him biggest parts in this show where we can see him the first acting boss of the DiMeo Crime Family and see how Tony takes order from him, etc in Season 1st then he gets cancer and died in Season 2. It would be nice to see Ercole 'Eckley' DiMeo the Boss of Family get a little part where Jackie (Acting Boss) visit him in Prison scene.

Re: Does Anybody Wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile. [Re: Wudstock] #665049
09/07/12 05:23 PM
09/07/12 05:23 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: Wudstock
Does anyone wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile gets more play in this show? I wanna see him biggest parts in this show where we can see him the first acting boss of the DiMeo Crime Family and see how Tony takes order from him, etc in Season 1st then he gets cancer and died in Season 2. It would be nice to see Ercole 'Eckley' DiMeo the Boss of Family get a little part where Jackie (Acting Boss) visit him in Prison scene.

He dies in season 1. I agree with you it seems Jackie was a good boss who waas capable of making a decision something Tony is shown unable to do on multiple occasions . I always thought it was odd Jackie became acting boss over Tony or Junior . Since Junior had been part of the family since at least the 60s and Tony was Johnny boys son.

Last edited by Camarel; 09/07/12 05:23 PM.
Re: Does Anybody Wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile. [Re: Camarel] #665066
09/07/12 07:00 PM
09/07/12 07:00 PM
Wudstock Offline OP
Button
Wudstock  Offline OP
Button
Originally Posted By: Camarel

He dies in season 1. I agree with you it seems Jackie was a good boss who waas capable of making a decision something Tony is shown unable to do on multiple occasions . I always thought it was odd Jackie became acting boss over Tony or Junior . Since Junior had been part of the family since at least the 60s and Tony was Johnny boys son.

Yeah, I know he dies in Season 1 but what I'm saying is I wish he's getting more play in Season 1 for acting Boss and got cancer and die in Season 2 that would make sense to me.

That's true...It was odd to see he became acting boss over Uncle Junior but I don't see what's weird about him acting boss over Tony, both are the same age. Plus, I wish I wanna see more flashback about how Tony's father is a capo over Uncle Jun and how Uncle Jun felt at the time and he's older than his brother Johnny.

Re: Does Anybody Wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile. [Re: Wudstock] #665068
09/07/12 07:30 PM
09/07/12 07:30 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

Yeah, I know he dies in Season 1 but what I'm saying is I wish he's getting more play in Season 1 for acting Boss and got cancer and die in Season 2 that would make sense to me.

That's true...It was odd to see he became acting boss over Uncle Junior but I don't see what's weird about him acting boss over Tony, both are the same age. Plus, I wish I wanna see more flashback about how Tony's father is a capo over Uncle Jun and how Uncle Jun felt at the time and he's older than his brother Johnny.

Ok i see what you meant now. I thought it was weird because Tony is Johnnies son but i guess you could say to that Jackie was Richies brother who helped straighten out the problems that arose from the card game heist . I'd like too see a series from back in the day with the central characters being Johnny,Junior ,Bobby sr,Feech and Demeo.

Re: Does Anybody Wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile. [Re: Wudstock] #665070
09/07/12 07:33 PM
09/07/12 07:33 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

I may be wrong but did Johnny and Junior not run separate crews(hence the soprano brothers run north jersey)? If i'm wrong what crew did Junior take over since Tony took over Johnnys whem he died in the 80s?

Re: Does Anybody Wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile. [Re: Camarel] #665088
09/07/12 09:32 PM
09/07/12 09:32 PM
Wudstock Offline OP
Button
Wudstock  Offline OP
Button

I may be wrong but did Johnny and Junior not run separate crews(hence the soprano brothers run north jersey)? If i'm wrong what crew did Junior take over since Tony took over Johnnys whem he died in the 80s?

I always thought Uncle Jun was a solider to his brother Johnny(Capo)cause Uncle Jun always with his brother in flashbacks scenes and you;ve seen they always together. I think Junior got his own crew when became a capo.

Re: Does Anybody Wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile. [Re: Wudstock] #665097
09/07/12 10:08 PM
09/07/12 10:08 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
johnny was made before junior but i dont think he was ever in his crew.

Re: Does Anybody Wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile. [Re: JCrusher] #665103
09/07/12 10:27 PM
09/07/12 10:27 PM
Wudstock Offline OP
Button
Wudstock  Offline OP
Button
Originally Posted By: JCrusher

The flashbacks made it seem that he was in his crew.

Here the flashback scenes:

This one Uncle Jr has to pick his young brother up and drive him and at the carnival clown. Uncle Jun always with him.
http://youtu.be/jb5XmHdvqUk

This one Uncle Jr with his brother Johnny when Tony first time saw his father cut the guy's finger off.
http://youtu.be/LRdnLam0uSM

That's explain why Uncle Junior is a bitter.

Re: Does Anybody Wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile. [Re: Wudstock] #665108
09/07/12 10:42 PM
09/07/12 10:42 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

This one Uncle Jr has to pick his young brother up and drive him and at the carnival clown. Uncle Jun always with him.

This one Uncle Jr with his brother Johnny when Tony first time saw his father cut the guy's finger off.

There's a difference though i think the comment the soprano brothers run north jersey makes more sense that they ran seperate crews if not it'd be Johnny boy runs north Jersey.
The comment makes sense of where Juniors crew came from i'm probably wrong it still makes more sense though .

Re: Does Anybody Wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile. [Re: Camarel] #665123
09/07/12 11:39 PM
09/07/12 11:39 PM
Wudstock Offline OP
Button
Wudstock  Offline OP
Button

There's a difference though i think the comment the soprano brothers run north jersey makes more sense that they ran seperate crews if not it'd be Johnny boy runs north Jersey.
The comment makes sense of where Juniors crew came from i'm probably wrong it still makes more sense though .

Yeah, you're right...it does make sense but when Uncle Jun yelled and mad at Tony and said to his nephew, "You might run New Jersey but you don't run Uncle Junior!". It seems to me that he's a bitter and very obsessed about "Run NJ" so obvicously he was jealous of his brother in the past and in the present wuth Tony when he acknowledges himself that he didn't run New Jersey.

Last edited by Wudstock; 09/07/12 11:40 PM.
Re: Does Anybody Wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile. [Re: Wudstock] #665128
09/07/12 11:46 PM
09/07/12 11:46 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

Yeah, you're right...it does make sense but when Uncle Jun yelled and mad at Tony and said to his nephew, "You might run New Jersey but you don't run Uncle Junior!". It seems to me that he's a bitter and very obsessed about "Run NJ" so obvicously he was jealous of his brother in the past and in the present wuth Tony when he acknowledges himself that he didn't run New Jersey.

I was talking pre Tony times though.

Re: Does Anybody Wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile. [Re: Wudstock] #667023
09/21/12 12:07 PM
09/21/12 12:07 PM
Your Mom's House
Jimmy_Two_Times Offline
Underboss
Jimmy_Two_Times  Offline
Underboss
Your Mom's House
I would have liked to have seen more. Maybe one more season where he was running things before cancer brought him down. I'd like to see more of the interactions between Tony and Junior as captains.

Re: Does Anybody Wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile. [Re: Wudstock] #670269
10/14/12 05:34 PM
10/14/12 05:34 PM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Tony inhereted his father's crew. Tony and Junior run their own crews. Therefore I think it's safe to say that Johnny and Junior ran seperate crews. It also fits with the run North Jersey line. They were the biggest players in Northern New Jersey.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull