GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 331 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,917
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,331
Posts1,058,784
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: HairyKnuckles] #664928
09/07/12 05:20 AM
09/07/12 05:20 AM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
"True!I dont know why ppl cant understand this....THERES ALWAYS A TOP SPOT!!!no matter if it exists or not,theres always a top guy!"

- I understand that you don´t understand. You seem confused.

"Voting?!?!?LOL(yes theres voting but every1 first waits for the top guys decision)...i mean we are talking about ego maniacs,mafia bosses and they care only about power and money,and some guys here will say"Give me a proof,give me a proof,or you read wikkipedia""

- Well yeah. To claim something without being able to prove it should be formulated in a different way than how you are formulating stuff. And please name your sources or paste the whole article into a post. Not only parts of it that suits your purposes.

"Its hilarious!!!!GO WATCH THE STREETS YOU FOOL!"

- If I´m a fool, then what are you?

"i mean stop reading articles written by some schmucks or read books or watch movies,some of you got it worng!Yes you can read articles but only on history,you cant find book about everydays life on the streets,belive me it ownt be true!I can see that some guys here never walked the streets,just imagine the streets infront of their computer or book or whatever and yall belive in honor!Go outside a lil bit!Feel it!But if yall over 25,than youre late,sorry and stop buzzin nonsence...and go write some book on the basis of Joe Bonanno's fake memoars""

- What are you basically trying to say here? Could you rephrase that please? Should we stay inside and write a book or go out and "feel" the streets?

[Linked Image]
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: HairyKnuckles] #664929
09/07/12 05:23 AM
09/07/12 05:23 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Sorry...was i talking to you?who are you?plsss dont answer my posts,i told you once.Rmember im not talking to you....so plsss dont make me become rude,kid.plsss go away,go play,leave me alone

Last edited by Toodoped; 09/07/12 05:28 AM.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Toodoped] #664930
09/07/12 05:29 AM
09/07/12 05:29 AM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Sorry...was i talking to you?who are you?plsss dont answer my posts,i told you once.Rmember im not talking to you....so plsss dont make me become rude,kid.plsss go away,go play,leave me alone

I love the way you are addressing me. "Kid".
Well, for your information, I could be your father. Literally.

[Linked Image]
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: HairyKnuckles] #664931
09/07/12 05:35 AM
09/07/12 05:35 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
ok,good for you,maybe you love something else too whistle,dont want any problems...bye bye cool

Last edited by Toodoped; 09/07/12 05:35 AM.

Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #664933
09/07/12 07:00 AM
09/07/12 07:00 AM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
toodoped why are you acting like a douche?
is it because people have different opinions than you do?

Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: yigido] #664938
09/07/12 08:07 AM
09/07/12 08:07 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: yigido

Nope thats not the thing,the thing is when i give my opinion other ppl think that im talking to them...REMEMBER...when i give my opinion,its just an opinion to discuss it.not that imsayin"your not right"...dont get your ego invloved...look at the facts,get your ego aside yigifdo...look at the posts,do you see me talkin to that guy hairy whatever....by the way yigido i dont see any informative posts from you buddy?!?!?

Last edited by Toodoped; 09/07/12 08:11 AM.

Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: EastHarlemItal] #664953
09/07/12 10:54 AM
09/07/12 10:54 AM
ATL
SilentPartnerz Offline
Capo
SilentPartnerz  Offline
Capo
ATL
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
So the Colombo's and Bonnano families can build up to close to 200 members? Entrench themselves in Unions, Carting, and work joint ventures with the other families in a short period of time? The Genovese and Gambino families will forget all thier fuck ups and reconize them again?
The Colombo and Bonanno families are not going to grow to 200 inducted members. The families are basically restricted to roughly these numbers of members:
Genovese & Gambino= 200+ (these two have always been the biggest in terms of numbers)
Colombo/Bonnano/Luchese = about 110 max. (give or take)
These numbers were determined by the Commision years ago. These limits ensure no one family becomes too powerful. The induction of new members traditionally has been controlled by passing a list of potential inductees to each of the Five Families administration for review. Below is an example found when A Genovese member was arrested:
I don't know how to copy and paste the fucking thing..trust me it exists over on the RD.

"Three can keep a secret..if two are dead."
Calogero Minacore
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Toodoped] #664954
09/07/12 11:01 AM
09/07/12 11:01 AM
Newcastle Upon Tyne
short841 Offline
Underboss
short841  Offline
Underboss
Newcastle Upon Tyne

Nope thats not the thing,the thing is when i give my opinion other ppl think that im talking to them...REMEMBER...when i give my opinion,its just an opinion to discuss it.not that imsayin"your not right"...dont get your ego invloved...look at the facts,get your ego aside yigifdo...look at the posts,do you see me talkin to that guy hairy whatever....by the way yigido i dont see any informative posts from you buddy?!?!?

Toodoped, its fine to have your opinions etc, but we are just trying to correct you in this discussion.

"You shouldn’t be embarrassed by your wealth. This contempt for money is another trick by the rich to keep the poor without it" - Michael Corleone

"You don't have to count the dead to understand the business of the Camorra" Gomorrah, Roberto Saviano
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: SilentPartnerz] #664955
09/07/12 11:04 AM
09/07/12 11:04 AM
DeMeo Offline
Made Member
DeMeo  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: SilentPartnerz
So the Colombo's and Bonnano families can build up to close to 200 members? Entrench themselves in Unions, Carting, and work joint ventures with the other families in a short period of time? The Genovese and Gambino families will forget all thier fuck ups and reconize them again?
The Colombo and Bonanno families are not going to grow to 200 inducted members. The families are basically restricted to roughly these numbers of members:
Genovese & Gambino= 200+ (these two have always been the biggest in terms of numbers)
These numbers were determined by the Commision years ago. These limits ensure no one family becomes too powerful. The induction of new members traditionally has been controlled by passing a list of potential inductees to each of the Five Families administration for review. Below is an example found when A Genovese member was arrested:
I don't know how to copy and paste the fucking thing..trust me it exists over on the RD.

But surely, the Genovese and Gambino families having more members then the other three automatically makes them more powerful.

When you say the Commission determined the size of each family, do you mean by vote? Why would Joseph Bonanno, Gaetano Gagliano and Joseph Profaci let themselves be talked into having lesser groups?

What gave Lucky Luciano the right to dictate to other bosses - remember, the Boss of Bosses title died with Maranzano. By dictating to them, to have that power would make Luciano the Boss of Bosses.

Also, I read somewhere that the Commission wasn't in the habit of dictating overall mob policy, but was there as a listening panel to stop conflicts and discuss business.

As to passing around the list of prospective members. Why would another family need to get involved. Surely, each family can rule it self and sort things that need to be sorted out.

Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: short841] #664958
09/07/12 11:24 AM
09/07/12 11:24 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: short841

Toodoped, its fine to have your opinions etc, but we are just trying to correct you in this discussion.

Thats fine with me,im with it,belive me wink cool

Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: HairyKnuckles] #664960
09/07/12 11:27 AM
09/07/12 11:27 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
What are you basically trying to say here? Could you rephrase that please? Should we stay inside and write a book or go out and "feel" the streets?

Yo Hairy...answer(now dont get too happy youre still on ignore)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerd

feel something....than talk.see ya cool

Last edited by Toodoped; 09/07/12 11:42 AM.

Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Toodoped] #665004
09/07/12 03:30 PM
09/07/12 03:30 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
What are you basically trying to say here? Could you rephrase that please? Should we stay inside and write a book or go out and "feel" the streets?

Yo Hairy...answer(now dont get too happy youre still on ignore)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerd

feel something....than talk.see ya cool

This is only funny in Macedonia, I guess.

[Linked Image]
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #665007
09/07/12 03:42 PM
09/07/12 03:42 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Toodoped just stop it

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #665069
09/07/12 07:31 PM
09/07/12 07:31 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
I hate it when we have perfectly lucid discussions (though the thread was a little stupid in the first place) and one guy has to bitch and moan about nothing. Ridiculous.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #665071
09/07/12 07:35 PM
09/07/12 07:35 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
I hate it when we have perfectly lucid discussions (though the thread was a little stupid in the first place) and one guy has to bitch and moan about nothing. Ridiculous.

Agreed Joe i've just ignored this infantile argument i suggest you join me cool

Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #665074
09/07/12 07:46 PM
09/07/12 07:46 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
My pleasure Camarel grin

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Strax] #665081
09/07/12 08:16 PM
09/07/12 08:16 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: Strax
Toodoped just stop it

everything's cool! cool(izvn.druze al to je jebiga wink )

Last edited by Toodoped; 09/07/12 08:41 PM.

Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: DeMeo] #665137
09/08/12 01:02 AM
09/08/12 01:02 AM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: DeMeo

But surely, the Genovese and Gambino families having more members then the other three automatically makes them more powerful.

When you say the Commission determined the size of each family, do you mean by vote? Why would Joseph Bonanno, Gaetano Gagliano and Joseph Profaci let themselves be talked into having lesser groups?

What gave Lucky Luciano the right to dictate to other bosses - remember, the Boss of Bosses title died with Maranzano. By dictating to them, to have that power would make Luciano the Boss of Bosses.

Also, I read somewhere that the Commission wasn't in the habit of dictating overall mob policy, but was there as a listening panel to stop conflicts and discuss business.

As to passing around the list of prospective members. Why would another family need to get involved. Surely, each family can rule it self and sort things that need to be sorted out.

This system is only in place in NYC because you have 5 families all in one city. It is necessary to make sure there was no objections to someone being made. Another family may have information about a prospective member that his own family doesn't know about. It's like a background check. It also ensures peace since someone can't be made if another family has a grievance with him that needs to be solved. When Ralph DeSimone was proposed into the Genovese family, his name was passed along and the Luccheses said he was a rat. The Geovese family had him killed in 1991.

And your right about the Commission. When it first started, the bosses only met entirely once every 5-10 years. Otherwise, they only met when there was a major dispute. So it seems hard to believe that one boss can wield so much influence over the Commission that they could be considered a defacto boss of all bosses. That's not to say guys like Luciano and Gambino didn't have greater influence than the co-members on the Commission, though.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: DeMeo] #665159
09/08/12 04:55 AM
09/08/12 04:55 AM
Newcastle Upon Tyne
short841 Offline
Underboss
short841  Offline
Underboss
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Originally Posted By: DeMeo

Stated in Raabs 'Five Families' he explains when they met in Chicago when the commission was set up "The size of each family was fixed at the number of made men it had at that time, with replacements allowed only for dead members. Freezing the strength of each borgata was intended to prevent surreptitious expansions to dominate other families and possibly ignite territorial conflicts. Limiting membership was also seen as a business-like means of selecting the best and most competent candidates."

"You shouldn’t be embarrassed by your wealth. This contempt for money is another trick by the rich to keep the poor without it" - Michael Corleone

"You don't have to count the dead to understand the business of the Camorra" Gomorrah, Roberto Saviano
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #665168
09/08/12 07:13 AM
09/08/12 07:13 AM
Orange County, CA
Nicholas Offline
Underboss
Nicholas  Offline
Underboss
Orange County, CA
I don't think the New York Commission meets anymore, and I'm confident that most of the bosses of the 5 families are not on personal terms.

"The Feds are a business Anthony, millions of tax dollars are invested in watching your ass, sooner or later, just like you, their gonna want a return on their investment." --- Neil Mink, Tony Soprano's lawyer
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Nicholas] #665169
09/08/12 07:18 AM
09/08/12 07:18 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Originally Posted By: Nicholas
I don't think the New York Commission meets anymore, and I'm confident that most of the bosses of the 5 families are not on personal terms.

Last meeting was 2000 or 2001.

Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #665171
09/08/12 07:21 AM
09/08/12 07:21 AM
Newcastle Upon Tyne
short841 Offline
Underboss
short841  Offline
Underboss
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I personally do not think they meet as in five all together but bosses meet in twos maybe to discuss business partnerships.

Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: short841] #665172
09/08/12 07:27 AM
09/08/12 07:27 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
I personally do not think they meet as in five all together but bosses meet in twos maybe to discuss business partnerships.

Well that's for sure! Not only bosses but the capos etc

Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Strax] #665233
09/08/12 01:16 PM
09/08/12 01:16 PM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss

Well that's for sure! Not only bosses but the capos etc

Yup. In Gravano's book he says that Gigante was mad at Castellano for calling a meeting between them. He felt that their capos should have met to discuss their construction rackets. And this was in the 80s.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Strax] #665238
09/08/12 01:24 PM
09/08/12 01:24 PM
DeMeo Offline
Made Member
DeMeo  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Nicholas

Last meeting was 2000 or 2001.

That we know of.

Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #668413
10/01/12 12:39 PM
10/01/12 12:39 PM
Willenhall
Philip_Lombardo Offline OP
Underboss
Philip_Lombardo  Offline OP
Underboss
Willenhall
Seems the last decade all official boss positions have been filled with guys in jail and the only people on the outside are ruling panels and acting bosses making it impossible for anyone to claim the Capo di tutti capi title remember when genovese was arrested bonanno de facto took the title

Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #668421
10/01/12 02:31 PM
10/01/12 02:31 PM
Your Mom's House
Jimmy_Two_Times Offline
Underboss
Jimmy_Two_Times  Offline
Underboss
Your Mom's House
I don't know..it seems in this day in age why risk face to face on an organization that "seems" more ceremonial than actually practical. Besides, they'd be better to pass messages via carrier pigeon than pick up a phone/text/email/skype...

Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: Strax] #675349
11/09/12 12:13 PM
11/09/12 12:13 PM
tommykarate Offline
Underboss
tommykarate  Offline
Underboss
[quote=Strax]There is no thing like Capo Di Tutti Capi anymore in the US and same goes for Sicily. [/quo

Toto riina and Bernardo provenzano were both considered that but that's been years ago idk bout now

One thing about wiseguys...the hustle never ends.-tony soprano
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: tommykarate] #675350
11/09/12 12:15 PM
11/09/12 12:15 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I heard that Vito Spatafore was the Capo di Tutti Frutti.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Could Steven Crea be the next Cpo di tutti capi [Re: pizzaboy] #675368
11/09/12 12:32 PM
11/09/12 12:32 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I heard that Vito Spatafore was the Capo di Tutti Frutti.

lol

Yeah. But some say he was a fruit case.

[Linked Image]
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull