GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 290 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,823
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: carmela] #731657
08/03/13 06:52 PM
08/03/13 06:52 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: carmela
And I use the name carmela, I put Heidi Klum as my avatar and they still think I'm a guy, so be whoever you want to be!!

I have been following the boards for MONTHS before I signed up last month and have wondered who that was the whole time....lol.

DaneDane I love Louisiana. Was down in Metairie and Bucktown last August/September after Hurricane Isaac hit. I love my Cajun food! (Now I need to go thaw out my Boudin)

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: carmela] #731666
08/03/13 07:40 PM
08/03/13 07:40 PM
Louisiana
DaneDane Offline
Wiseguy
DaneDane  Offline
Wiseguy
Louisiana

So you are a girl? Ok well that makes it a little better. haha

And I use the name carmela, I put Heidi Klum as my avatar and they still think I'm a guy, so be whoever you want to be!!

Ohhhh, it's Heidi, I thought it was Lita Ford!

Very nice to meet you smile I get the feeling we are in the minority here. lol

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: dixiemafia] #731667
08/03/13 07:51 PM
08/03/13 07:51 PM
Louisiana
DaneDane Offline
Wiseguy
DaneDane  Offline
Wiseguy
Louisiana
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

I have been following the boards for MONTHS before I signed up last month and have wondered who that was the whole time....lol.

DaneDane I love Louisiana. Was down in Metairie and Bucktown last August/September after Hurricane Isaac hit. I love my Cajun food! (Now I need to go thaw out my Boudin)

I live about an hour and a half from there. I tell ya, them hurricanes won't cut us no kinda slack! But this season is looking pretty calm so far, so come on down smile But let me warn you, it is hot as hell!

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #731673
08/03/13 09:14 PM
08/03/13 09:14 PM
B
bobbytran Offline
Capo
bobbytran  Offline
B
Capo
I had a one night stand with a connected guys daughter.......so i guess it was a mob and a casual encounter.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: 12thStreet] #731695
08/04/13 12:45 AM
08/04/13 12:45 AM
In a wide open city
Tony_Pro Offline
Capo
Tony_Pro  Offline
Capo
In a wide open city
Originally Posted By: 12thStreet
THESE FUCKING STORIES LOL...One day in Cicero 1986 the Latin Kings were having a pig roast in Cicero. Cook County showed up with the Undertaker Vice Lords and instead of having a rumble, they decided to show off the hydraulics in their lowriders in a battle of the switches. Upon hearing that the blacks and the Mexicans were having a gettogether, Ferriola and the Wild Bunch showed up. Rocky Infelise bitch slapped Gino Colon. When the VL's started shooting, Fat Ass Sarno sat on 3 of them and called 26th Street for back-up after which Jimmy LaPietra showed up and hung Willie Lloyd on a meat hook through his rectum like Action Jackson. When Lloyd seemed to enjoy it after having been in the joint for 10 years, Elmwood Park was called so John DiFronzo rushed over and ejaculated just as ANP says he did...THE END..:)

LMAO

This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this, hey, thats great. But it's very, very unpredictable. There are so many ways you can screw it up.-Paul Castellano (he would know)

"I'm not talking about Italians, I'm talking about criminals."-Joe Valachi
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: bobbytran] #731760
08/04/13 12:11 PM
08/04/13 12:11 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: bobbytran
I had a one night stand with a connected guys daughter.......so i guess it was a mob and a casual encounter.

Wow, that's almost as good as if you slept with the mobster himself. I'd say that counts as a mob encounter!!

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: Joerusso] #776107
05/06/14 07:47 PM
05/06/14 07:47 PM
C
cornuto_e_contento Offline
Capo
cornuto_e_contento  Offline
C
Capo
Originally Posted By: Joerusso
Everyday my uncle lol my mothers brother hes a old fart buts he made his name is always on here lol the funny thing he knows im like so interested and crazy about it right he always saids gotta be careful what I say around you instead of taking notes of the old man and his connections he recite it like the fuckin feds ...lmaol then he saids something in italian and saids our family history is to deep for this .... ust know my grandfather was an underboss, my father and uncle long time made men .kid.. My uncle was a Capo... The truth he thinks like the history of our family been generations and he says im too close to the life to have this crazy fascination but its not like he tells me or show me anything ever at all lol thats what cracks me up everythong I learned I mean I see the people involved or whatever buts its normal now like when I was young now its I know that life isnt the same but im like a historian now basically lmaol

So who are he and your other relatives' last name? Or who do you claim he and your other relatives are?

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 05/06/14 08:28 PM.
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #776112
05/06/14 08:49 PM
05/06/14 08:49 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
the only "real" OC interaction I had was (supposedly) with the Yakuza. At least that was according to the "guide" from the modelling agency my sister was working with in Japan.

(that's why we were there. Well... that's why SHE was there, I was there because my parents insisted I go... and keeping in mind my sister is three years older than I am and far more street wise than I'll ever be [I'm the book worm of the family], but I digress.)

I've posted the story at least once and it's really not very interesting... But long story short I saw a guy in a traditional, like samurai looking kimono thing with a younger man in a suit following him with an open umbrella over his head (even though it wasn't raining, no clouds or anything). I pointed and our "guide" (I have no idea what his actual job title was, he was just there to ensure my sister got from point A to B, followed the schedule, etc) quickly shoved my hand down and said "yakuza".

He could have been having me on, I honestly have no clue. He was a younger guy, probably about the same age I am now -- 30, I was 22 (yes my parents were so concerned about their 25 year old daughter that I had to go) at the time of the trip to Tokyo -- and not at all against using our western ignorance for his own amusement.

Other than that, I was sometimes, occasionally, in the same bar as some HA guys... I was really into the local heavy metal scene many a year ago and the bar doubled as a biker hang out on the weekdays (and not usually outlaw bikers). Exciting, I know.

Last edited by slumpy; 05/06/14 08:51 PM.
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #776114
05/06/14 09:00 PM
05/06/14 09:00 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Listen here corounto... You done sent me private messages asking me who they are. Before I say anyhting ...what makes you think I will say who they are on a public board. Second who the fuck are you to question me about my family ? Do I claim...what are you a fuckin retard..Listen here I am who I am and related to whom ever is none of your fuckin business. Its like your a fuckin groupie " who are you related too " What you want to go wash the old mans back and make his expresso too ? Stop being a fuckin cornball and enjoy this site... Questioning people like your a fuckin a person of importance makes me think your a fuckin agent.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: Joerusso] #776116
05/06/14 09:19 PM
05/06/14 09:19 PM
C
Capo
C
Capo
Listen here corounto... You done sent me private messages asking me who they are. my grandfather was an underboss, my father and uncle long time made men . My uncle was a Capo Before I say anyhting ...what makes you think I will say who they are on a public board. Second who the fuck are you to question me about my family ? Do I claim...what are you a fuckin retard..Listen here I am who I am and related to whom ever is none of your fuckin business. Its like your a fuckin groupie " who are you related too " What you want to go wash the old mans back and make his expresso too ? I am lying why??? Because I didnt tell you their social security. You are a groupie and get off my dick fa***t. I can tell you where my uncle live so he can clipp you Stop being a fuckin cornball and enjoy this site... Questioning people like your a fuckin a person of importance makes me think your a fuckin agent.

lol You're the only groupie here, and you mentioned them first. No you're not related at all to anyone that was "made", an "underboss", or a "capo", etc. but enjoy pretending you are on here. lol

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 05/06/14 09:24 PM.
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #776117
05/06/14 09:30 PM
05/06/14 09:30 PM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
JoeRusso seems like he knows enough of extremely meticulous details that I believe he is telling the truth..

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #776119
05/06/14 09:35 PM
05/06/14 09:35 PM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
Gonna take a wild guess and say Anguilo and if not its Tameleo

Last edited by Extortion; 05/06/14 09:43 PM.
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #776121
05/06/14 09:44 PM
05/06/14 09:44 PM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
How old are you JoeRusso

Last edited by Extortion; 05/06/14 09:45 PM.
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: Extortion] #776122
05/06/14 09:46 PM
05/06/14 09:46 PM
C
Capo
C
Capo
Originally Posted By: Extortion
JoeRusso seems like he knows enough of extremely meticulous details that I believe he is telling the truth.. Gonna take a wild guess and say Anguilo and if not its Tameleo or Manocchio

I don't believe it...but this is the internet people claim and pretend all sorts of things on here and anyone could easily look up information like that and claim to be related...but they are just a groupie. ohwell

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: Joerusso] #776124
05/06/14 09:57 PM
05/06/14 09:57 PM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
Listen here corounto... You done sent me private messages asking me who they are. Before I say anyhting ...what makes you think I will say who they are on a public board. Second who the fuck are you to question me about my family ? Do I claim...what are you a fuckin retard..Listen here I am who I am and related to whom ever is none of your fuckin business. Its like your a fuckin groupie " who are you related too " What you want to go wash the old mans back and make his expresso too ? Stop being a fuckin cornball and enjoy this site... Questioning people like your a fuckin a person of importance makes me think your a fuckin agent.

Joe you can always take fifth cornuto sent me a PM too asking about Grammuta ...Joe I know you got a lot of heat on you, any of the maverick boy's come back from Iraq yet I need to air out some norteno's

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: MikeyO] #776125
05/06/14 10:04 PM
05/06/14 10:04 PM
C
Capo
C
Capo
Originally Posted By: MikeyO

Joe you can always take fifth cornuto sent me a PM too asking about Grammuta ...Joe I know you got a lot of heat on you, any of the maverick boy's come back from Iraq yet I need to air out some norteno's

Yes I asked about the person you just wrote about (Grammauta) because you claimed he once posted here on this site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Grammauta

Maybe he did, maybe he did not but you have no clue if he really did, or did not.

Given his line of work I doubt he did actually post here, and given his age and year of birth I doubt he knew how to use a computer or cared about using one and posting on the internet.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: Tony_Pro] #776129
05/06/14 10:21 PM
05/06/14 10:21 PM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: Tony_Pro
Originally Posted By: 12thStreet
THESE FUCKING STORIES LOL...One day in Cicero 1986 the Latin Kings were having a pig roast in Cicero. Cook County showed up with the Undertaker Vice Lords and instead of having a rumble, they decided to show off the hydraulics in their lowriders in a battle of the switches. Upon hearing that the blacks and the Mexicans were having a gettogether, Ferriola and the Wild Bunch showed up. Rocky Infelise bitch slapped Gino Colon. When the VL's started shooting, Fat Ass Sarno sat on 3 of them and called 26th Street for back-up after which Jimmy LaPietra showed up and hung Willie Lloyd on a meat hook through his rectum like Action Jackson. When Lloyd seemed to enjoy it after having been in the joint for 10 years, Elmwood Park was called so John DiFronzo rushed over and ejaculated just as ANP says he did...THE END..:)

LMAO

lol lol lol

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #776132
05/06/14 10:56 PM
05/06/14 10:56 PM
T
TheAustralian Offline
Made Member
TheAustralian  Offline
T
Made Member
My cousin's fiancé is the nephew of an Ndrangheta guy in Melbourne. Many of my relatives are part of the Rebels as well, down in Sydney.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #776154
05/07/14 05:02 AM
05/07/14 05:02 AM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
JoeRusso seems like he knows enough of extremely meticulous details that I believe he is telling the truth.. Gonna take a wild guess and say Anguilo and if not its Tameleo or Manocchio

I don't believe it...but this is the internet people claim and pretend all sorts of things on here and anyone could easily look up information like that and claim to be related...but they are just a groupie. ohwell

No...He has been posting for awhile..He has some info that you wouldn't expect a regular person to know. Although he has terrible grammar, because of the details I've seen him post I think its legit...Why go so far to blend all that info together?

Last edited by Extortion; 05/07/14 05:04 AM.
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: Extortion] #776190
05/07/14 09:16 AM
05/07/14 09:16 AM
C
Capo
C
Capo
Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

No...He has been posting for awhile..He has some info that you wouldn't expect a regular person to know. Although he has terrible grammar, because of the details I've seen him post I think its legit...Why go so far to blend all that info together?

Read my previous post that is quoted. smile As for why he did it, it's probably just for attention but who knows?

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #776490
05/08/14 06:55 PM
05/08/14 06:55 PM
O
overcoat Offline
Button
overcoat  Offline
O
Button
I have a contracting company, and I think (not positive) that one of my longtime clients is a mobster, atleast was back in the day. He's a awesome guy to work for. I'm not going to go into details about this guy, but I know he moved from NYC in the early 80's to the rural town I live in. Maybe he was on witness protection lol. Just by the way this guy acts I get the hint that he was, plus alot of noticeable things I seen and or talked to him about over the years. One of these days I'm just gonna ask him, but I don't really want to go there since we respect each other, but I'm very curious to say the least. He's a good guy to work for.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: overcoat] #776504
05/08/14 08:57 PM
05/08/14 08:57 PM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: overcoat
I have a contracting company, and I think (not positive) that one of my longtime clients is a mobster, atleast was back in the day. He's a awesome guy to work for. I'm not going to go into details about this guy, but I know he moved from NYC in the early 80's to the rural town I live in. Maybe he was on witness protection lol. Just by the way this guy acts I get the hint that he was, plus alot of noticeable things I seen and or talked to him about over the years. One of these days I'm just gonna ask him, but I don't really want to go there since we respect each other, but I'm very curious to say the least. He's a good guy to work for.

Well you said you work for him right? You wanna keep your job theen don't ask him

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: GrandAve] #824674
01/19/15 08:15 AM
01/19/15 08:15 AM
P
pimpanella Offline
Acting Capo
pimpanella  Offline
Acting Capo
P
Button
Originally Posted By: GrandAve
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
I'll post one. I've been to an italian steakhouse in chicago and looks straight out the 40's. Cant assume but some of the guys in there fit the type. Another cool thing is that i saw parked Cadillacs in front of the no parking zone

Let me guess, Gene and Georgettis? The only place where the real guys used to hang was Giannottis, out in Oak Brook (although the one in Schiller Park was frequented also). Joey the Clown, the builder, Difronzo, Borsellino, everyone used to be there. Changed owners around '06-07 i believe, and just isn't the same. The other place was Slicker Sams, in Melrose Park. Closed awhile back too. I grew up eating at that joint every Sunday. Nowadays in Chicago there aren't really any real Italian soulfood places left, except Gene and Georgetti. But all you see there are wannabes and lawyers.

I'm suppose to go there next week can't wait!

Nutella !!! Nutella!!! I want my Nutella!!!

ICE-HEAD! ICE-HEAD! - BETH (DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER)

"Hey Brand-do!" - Darryl Sheets
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #824686
01/19/15 10:30 AM
01/19/15 10:30 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I know Joe Massino. I see him in McDonald's in Bellevue, Nebraska all the time.

He has his breakfast, lunch and dinner there.

I ask him if he misses the cacciatore in New York but he says the jalapeno double here is the tits.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #859823
09/12/15 10:32 AM
09/12/15 10:32 AM
D
donplugconnected Offline
Made Member
donplugconnected  Offline
D
Made Member
i've never meet any fully made mafioso BUT i have meet some associates. came off as nicer and class men. the stand up type not the brutish killers that the movies potray them as. i've meet some cartel members now them are the brutal barbaric type. they never forced me to do anything though BUT i've heard stories from them on other people and seen how they act. i made two pick-ups(on drugs) and had to strong arm people for money a couple states away. anyways nothing ever to serious. also note that these people claim everyone is someone else just bare through this time period they'll be alright with you.

ma tongue hold life my belt hold death.
make em bite the dust when they hit the floor.
4-5 to there chest us folk from gangsterbb aint playing.
we smoke everyone in this b word like a hookah now.
stupid steve hit the corner shooting.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull