GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Toodoped, m2w, The_Marble_Guy, Lou_Para), 295 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,917
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,331
Posts1,058,790
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #664117
09/02/12 11:16 PM
09/02/12 11:16 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
^^^Yes, Gotti Jr was made on Christmas Eve 1988 along with Mikey Scars DiLeonardo and Skinny Dom Pizzonia

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: carmela] #664132
09/03/12 03:30 AM
09/03/12 03:30 AM
Underground
Toodoped Online off
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: carmela
Ok, let me start off nice and easy to get this puppy back on track, and share one story:

When I was 19, I met a guy who insisted on taking me out. Something wasn't right about him, but he wouldn't give up. So I agreed. Well, he turned out to be a creep like I thought. Anyway, I was already living in Jersey when I met him. After a couple weeks knowing him, he'd ask if we could take rides to Queens, but using my car. I was young, I was naive, I agreed. He'd always have to swing by this mechanic's garage in Queens, first, to pick up an envelope(s) and I'd have to wait in the car. Then he'd go double park in front of houses or businesses around queens and bklyn, and run the envelope in to somebody. One day, he told me to come into the garage with him. Turns out it was Jr. Gotti in there working on bikes and cars and such, and this coked up schmuck I was seeing was working for him running these envelopes. After that, he'd always take me inside and leave me there to hang out while he'd go run his envelopes with MY CAR! One day, I finally HAD it with this guy, I was done. He took me on another one of his runs, and while he was in the house, i jumped in the driver seat and left, and I never went back. Do you know the prick never called me after that? grin
Anyway, this was a Jr. Gotti story. And as for meeting and hanging out somewhat with Jr, I can say he was an arrogant guy, never mind the fact he was hitting on me everytime coke head left me alone there.

Very often example...the point is(i know you know this)he used you for your car so he can run his business,a lot of guys i know from back in the days used their girls cars for their own purpose but some of the girls were soooo stupid taht didnt realized what was happening,some of em even used their homes to keep drugs,guns and cash...."that's amore" tongue

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #664148
09/03/12 10:38 AM
09/03/12 10:38 AM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
The fact that Italian Dom, many Inzerillos and several reputed mobbed-up social clubs are all based in Bensonhurst shows how we have to wait to cheer...soon tho.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #664155
09/03/12 11:31 AM
09/03/12 11:31 AM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline OP
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline OP
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
So it's gambino territory?

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #664157
09/03/12 11:50 AM
09/03/12 11:50 AM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
Dunno. I once read that some Colombos were in the area (see Spata).
Still, many social clubs are simply reputed mob hangouts due to some members being labelled as such.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: Toodoped] #664168
09/03/12 12:44 PM
09/03/12 12:44 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Ok, let me start off nice and easy to get this puppy back on track, and share one story:

When I was 19, I met a guy who insisted on taking me out. Something wasn't right about him, but he wouldn't give up. So I agreed. Well, he turned out to be a creep like I thought. Anyway, I was already living in Jersey when I met him. After a couple weeks knowing him, he'd ask if we could take rides to Queens, but using my car. I was young, I was naive, I agreed. He'd always have to swing by this mechanic's garage in Queens, first, to pick up an envelope(s) and I'd have to wait in the car. Then he'd go double park in front of houses or businesses around queens and bklyn, and run the envelope in to somebody. One day, he told me to come into the garage with him. Turns out it was Jr. Gotti in there working on bikes and cars and such, and this coked up schmuck I was seeing was working for him running these envelopes. After that, he'd always take me inside and leave me there to hang out while he'd go run his envelopes with MY CAR! One day, I finally HAD it with this guy, I was done. He took me on another one of his runs, and while he was in the house, i jumped in the driver seat and left, and I never went back. Do you know the prick never called me after that? grin
Anyway, this was a Jr. Gotti story. And as for meeting and hanging out somewhat with Jr, I can say he was an arrogant guy, never mind the fact he was hitting on me everytime coke head left me alone there.

Very often example...the point is(i know you know this)he used you for your car so he can run his business,a lot of guys i know from back in the days used their girls cars for their own purpose but some of the girls were soooo stupid taht didnt realized what was happening,some of em even used their homes to keep drugs,guns and cash...."that's amore" tongue

That bastard!!! grin

Next encounter: When I got married in the mid 90's, Frank Cali and his parents attended the reception. Frank's dad had been a long time friend of my father-in-law from back in Sicily. A few here know this already and an even fewer have seen a photo of Frank and I at my wedding.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: carmela] #664170
09/03/12 01:10 PM
09/03/12 01:10 PM
Underground
Toodoped Online off
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
You should post the pic but first scratch your face on the pic for any case and your husbands face of course,dont wanna get him in any trouble now do you wink

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: carmela] #665271
09/08/12 04:18 PM
09/08/12 04:18 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

Great Story.. Jr. Gotti looks like he did a lot of juice.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #665274
09/08/12 04:31 PM
09/08/12 04:31 PM
DeMeo Offline
Made Member
DeMeo  Offline
Made Member
I was walking down Sullivan Street back in the early-1980s and remember seeing some guys running away from a car, shouting something about rats. Turns out that Selwyn Raab also wrote about it in Five Families!

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #665283
09/08/12 06:13 PM
09/08/12 06:13 PM
Willenhall
Philip_Lombardo Offline
Underboss
Philip_Lombardo  Offline
Underboss
Willenhall
I saw liborio bellomo once was walking in New York and went into a bar sat at the bar andsaw him at the other end i raised my glass to him drunk my scotch got up and walked out

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #665294
09/08/12 07:04 PM
09/08/12 07:04 PM
J
JasonAnthony74 Offline
Made Member
JasonAnthony74  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Great Story.. Jr. Gotti looks like he did a lot of juice.

Junior always seemed (at least in pictures) to try way too hard to act like a tough guy. He needed steroids and weight lifting to make him feel like "man's man"! Deep down he was probably anything but!

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: JasonAnthony74] #665296
09/08/12 07:10 PM
09/08/12 07:10 PM
DeMeo Offline
Made Member
DeMeo  Offline
Made Member
He had to equal or better his father in terms of reputation. Like Anthony Soprano Jr. He had to do the whole club scene, buying expensive wine to 'live the life' with his crew and act like his father. Trouble is, when the bill comes also comes the realisation that the things he does are strictly small time. Junior Gotti was weak, but couldn't flip.

Why? Because his father stood by Omerta. So did he.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: DeMeo] #665299
09/08/12 07:39 PM
09/08/12 07:39 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: DeMeo
He had to equal or better his father in terms of reputation. Like Anthony Soprano Jr. He had to do the whole club scene, buying expensive wine to 'live the life' with his crew and act like his father. Trouble is, when the bill comes also comes the realisation that the things he does are strictly small time. Junior Gotti was weak, but couldn't flip.

I don't think his father had anything to do with it you could say the same about Sonny Franzese and his sone became an informant .

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: Camarel] #665301
09/08/12 07:51 PM
09/08/12 07:51 PM
DeMeo Offline
Made Member
DeMeo  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Camarel

I don't think his father had anything to do with it you could say the same about Sonny Franzese and his sone became an informant .

But Sonny Franzese wasn't as arrogant and egotistical as John Gotti. For you to compare Franzese and Gotti is insane.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: DeMeo] #665307
09/08/12 08:19 PM
09/08/12 08:19 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: Camarel

But Sonny Franzese wasn't as arrogant and egotistical as John Gotti. For you to compare Franzese and Gotti is insane.

You gave the reason Junior didn't flip as his father stood by omerta all i was saying was so did Sonny and his son flipped i wasn't comparing their characters .

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: DeMeo] #665327
09/09/12 01:50 AM
09/09/12 01:50 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
I was walking down Sullivan Street back in the early-1980s and remember seeing some guys running away from a car, shouting something about rats. Turns out that Selwyn Raab also wrote about it in Five Families!

What did Selwyn Raab say was story behind that incident ?

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #665328
09/09/12 02:18 AM
09/09/12 02:18 AM
EddieCoyle Offline
Capo
EddieCoyle  Offline
Capo
Sullivan St. is where Gigante hung around. The FBI who watched the place use to have this technique that was part psychological warfare and part practical joke. They'd have an agent put a paper bag over his head, kinda like Igor Gouzenko, and drive by the club as if an Informant was pointing out people and naming names.

Its an old and tested theory that when a criminal reacts in fear or under pressure, he slips up.

Didn't really work with the calculated Gigante.

Okla: Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them?
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #696253
02/13/13 03:33 AM
02/13/13 03:33 AM
Nuevo Mexico
Vigil Offline
Capo
Vigil  Offline
Capo
Nuevo Mexico
Cool thread after all...once you get 4 pages in.

*** il capo di tutti capi ***

"You'll never meet another guy like me if you live to be 5, 000." -John Gotti
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #696401
02/13/13 06:19 PM
02/13/13 06:19 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline OP
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline OP
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
I almost got kicked off for this thread lol

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #696446
02/13/13 09:39 PM
02/13/13 09:39 PM
In exile watching star wars an...
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
I didnt really know him when he was young, but from the stories ive heard and knowing him now, Junior has really mellowed out. All the guys on here talkin a bunch of shit about him dont know him. Going off what u read about the guy when he was young and in the life, yeah he seemed like a spoiled jerkoff. Ive heard he himself call himself a punk. Honestly, imo he wasnt meant for the life.... But whatever thats neither here nor there. Those that know me know i dont suck up to these kindof guys. Hes a nice guy, and u wont hear me say a bad word about him or any of his relatives.

Nice ass house to.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #696448
02/13/13 09:51 PM
02/13/13 09:51 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
I once got drunk and asked if the owner of a local bar knew a fairly well known reputed hit man/street crew boss who was known to hang out there. We were standing in the alley; he was smoking, I was leaving. He asked "yep;who wants to know?" I didnt know what to say so said "maybe I want to make a bet or something." He said "we don't take bets in this bar!"

I got the hell out and dint go back for about a year.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #696452
02/13/13 10:16 PM
02/13/13 10:16 PM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Lmao i got chased out of a bar once bc i was handing out like sixety football cards to everyperson in the bar! I was like 17... I offered to sell cards (no commission) too a bartender i knew for 40 per 100 cards... He could just email me the lines and id print them. The guy was a dope, he forgot that u cant adjust lines once the tickets have been printed, and he just used the vegas lines, which no one would lay off for, hed have to buy a point at a online book (and not beteagle mind you...) and hed still lose anywhere from .18-.25 per point... Needless to say, by the end of October he was asking if i could loan him money for rent.... Nah bro....

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: Toodoped] #696456
02/13/13 10:47 PM
02/13/13 10:47 PM
T
TonyJack Offline
Button
TonyJack  Offline
T
Button
I cant stop laughing at the face that u would jump in the driver sat and leave em lol

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: Skinny] #712986
04/27/13 02:38 PM
04/27/13 02:38 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: Skinny
I didnt really know him when he was young, but from the stories ive heard and knowing him now, Junior has really mellowed out. All the guys on here talkin a bunch of shit about him dont know him. Going off what u read about the guy when he was young and in the life, yeah he seemed like a spoiled jerkoff. Ive heard he himself call himself a punk. Honestly, imo he wasnt meant for the life.... But whatever thats neither here nor there. Those that know me know i dont suck up to these kindof guys. Hes a nice guy, and u wont hear me say a bad word about him or any of his relatives.

Nice ass house to.

Do you care to elaborate on your encounter with Gotti Jr. For what reason did he call himself a punk?

Last edited by DickNose_Moltasanti; 04/27/13 04:44 PM.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #713262
04/29/13 09:55 PM
04/29/13 09:55 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Very interesting.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #713306
04/30/13 10:58 AM
04/30/13 10:58 AM
New York City
ovation32 Offline
Capo
ovation32  Offline
Capo
New York City
I have interacted with Tough Tony.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #713342
04/30/13 02:47 PM
04/30/13 02:47 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Here is a story from Brookwood Country Club. It was a club in DuPage essentially FOR the Outfit and owned by Jackie Cerone Jr. and Anthony Solano (Vincent's son who is a land developer.) Everyone from Tony Accardo to Jack Tocco of Detroit would play here regularly and the card games at night would go on for hours and hours on end.

If you ever caddied for Sam Urbana then you knew he cheated his ass off--mainly dropping new balls conveniently when his original ball had a bad lie or was unplayable. If Joe Lombardo was in the same foursome, he would hand Sam's caddy a few "special" balls and a benjamin if you handed that one to Sam. Most caddies were put between a rock and a hard place--Sam was a mean fuck but most knew Lumbo's reputation so they went along with it. The balls exploded and every time Sam hit one, Lumbo would erupt in laughter and give the caddies a lesson on cheating at Sam's expense. Lumbo pulled the same gambit on a few other guys too.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #713363
04/30/13 04:59 PM
04/30/13 04:59 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline OP
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline OP
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Hey Chitown when and why did Brookwood close?

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #713459
05/01/13 09:53 AM
05/01/13 09:53 AM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Hey Chitown when and why did Brookwood close?

I believe it closed in the 1980s. Solano now owns Black Sheep CC in Sugar Grove and a lot of the same types play there.

Re: Mob Ecounters [Re: NickyEyes1] #713462
05/01/13 10:00 AM
05/01/13 10:00 AM
ATL
SilentPartnerz Offline
Capo
SilentPartnerz  Offline
Capo
ATL
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
I'll post one. I've been to an italian steakhouse in chicago and looks straight out the 40's. Cant assume but some of the guys in there fit the type. Another cool thing is that i saw parked Cadillacs in front of the no parking zone

WTF!?

"Three can keep a secret..if two are dead."
Calogero Minacore
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull