GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 138 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,860
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,318
Posts1,058,480
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
NY's Chris Paciello #662552
08/27/12 11:14 AM
08/27/12 11:14 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline OP
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline OP
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: merlino] #662557
08/27/12 11:24 AM
08/27/12 11:24 AM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
whether it brings heat or not, with him living so openly he could very well become one of the first witnesses to end up getting it in recent times. i mean he did quite a bit of damage so sooner or later an example has to be set.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: Five_Felonies] #662571
08/27/12 12:15 PM
08/27/12 12:15 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
He's a piece of shit. Rats don't usually move me one way or the other. That's the life. That's the chance you take. But this fucking guy has always rubbed me the wrong way. Reading about these celebutards kissing his ass makes me want to puke. I hope Allie Boy's memory is as long as they say it is. But I doubt anything will happen to him.

We've touched on it a thousand times here: Once the damage is done, there's zero upside in killing a high-profile informant. The "setting an example" argument doesn't really hold water anymore, because it seems no one wants to be the one to set it.

There's a thread somewhere about the differences between the Italian Mafia and the Italian-American Mafia. Well, here it is:

This could never happen in Sicily, Naples or Calabria. There's no way a rat flaunts himself like this over there and lives to enjoy the spoils. In Italy, if you let this guy live, you lose your honor. Prison be damned. In America, these guys weigh out freedom versus honor. And today they almost always choose freedom.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: pizzaboy] #662601
08/27/12 01:24 PM
08/27/12 01:24 PM
Amsterdam
C
Chopper2012 Offline
Capo
Chopper2012  Offline
C
Capo
Amsterdam
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

We've touched on it a thousand times here: Once the damage is done, there's zero upside in killing a high-profile informant. The "setting an example" argument doesn't really hold water anymore, because it seems no one wants to be the one to set it.

True. But is there really not an upside?

I mean if this rat bastard (I'm no fanboy, but like PB this rat really annoys the shit out of me) gets to live the live out in the open in Miami, what message do you send to your Family?

But if he is found tortured to death with a 20 dollar bill stuffed in his mouth, now that just might send a message.

And besides that, the Persico's never really went for the sane, sensible thing to do, right? They are some vindictive bastards. So upside or not, Allie Boy's fingers must be itching.

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: merlino] #662603
08/27/12 01:35 PM
08/27/12 01:35 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
i agree that there may not be an upside in terms of stopping more damage from being done. with that said, even though like pizzaboy said the american mob has changed, that isn't true across the board as some still cling to the old ways. also, this guy did so much damage to so many different people that all it takes is for one of them to take matters into thier own hands, whether with mob approval or not. time will tell what happens to this piece of trash, but i wouldn't be surprised one way or another.

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: merlino] #662604
08/27/12 01:39 PM
08/27/12 01:39 PM
Amsterdam
C
Chopper2012 Offline
Capo
Chopper2012  Offline
C
Capo
Amsterdam
At one point, from the NY mob's point a view, you just might want to send a message and end the flow of rats.

Especially now that they're not even afraid to quit WITSEC anymore and just go live out in the open.

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: Chopper2012] #662605
08/27/12 01:43 PM
08/27/12 01:43 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Chopper2012
Especially now that they're not even afraid to quit WITSEC anymore and just go live out in the open.

Slightly off topic: I read a stat recently that said that less than 40 percent of rats stay in the program today.

If there's little to no danger, why would anyone want to live in Butte, Montana?

(No offense to rural people. But for a lifelong city dweller, a place like that would be absolute hell).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: pizzaboy] #662608
08/27/12 01:53 PM
08/27/12 01:53 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
It seems some people here are displeased because there are so many "rats" and so many mobsters are being put in prison with their testimony. That doesn't make any sense to me.
If there is no loyalty among criminals, it's a good thing for honest people.
Of course, the fact that informants often get away with their crimes only because they agree to cooperate is a bad thing, I agree with it. But what's the point of hating "rats" NOT because they are CRIMINALS, but because they are INFORMANTS? It's as if you felt pity towards those whom they help to put in jail.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: pizzaboy] #662611
08/27/12 02:04 PM
08/27/12 02:04 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
If there's little to no danger, why would anyone want to live in Butte, Montana?
butte is alot of fun pizzaboy, but no for a cityslicker like you

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: Dwalin2011] #662612
08/27/12 02:05 PM
08/27/12 02:05 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
It seems some people here are displeased because there are so many "rats" and so many mobsters are being put in prison with their testimony. That doesn't make any sense to me.
Of course, the fact that informants often get away with their crimes only because they agree to cooperate is a bad thing, I agree with it. But what's the point of hating "rats" NOT because they are CRIMINALS, but because they are INFORMANTS? It's as if you felt pity towards those whom they help to put in jail.

I generally agree that it makes little sense for a 19 year old Internet mobwatcher to "hate" rats from the relatively safe confines of his parents' computer room in Suburbia, USA.

I mean, it's one thing if you've lost family members to prison because of these people. But it's quite another thing when you have no life experience to speak of, and yet you "hate these rat bastards" because you've seen "Goodfellas" 150 times.

But still, like I said, this guy Paciello just rubs me the wrong way. If they found him floating in Biscayne Bay tomorrow morning, it wouldn't bother me one bit.

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: Five_Felonies] #662623
08/27/12 02:23 PM
08/27/12 02:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
butte is alot of fun pizzaboy, but no for a cityslicker like you

I'd rather shave my head with a cheese grater, while chewing on tin foil grin tongue.

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: merlino] #662672
08/27/12 04:52 PM
08/27/12 04:52 PM
B
bladerkeks Offline
Button
bladerkeks  Offline
B
Button
im supprised,that there wasnt an attemp to kill a "rat" after they become vulnerable,when there isnt police protection anymore.everytime they dont take the opportunity,they show thatt being a rat has no consequences(besides changing the relationships).they dont have hide anymore under false names and can make media appearances.
every mobster confronted with the choice between becoming a rat or gaoing to jail.makes a calculation of costs and benefits.and that becomes more favorable for ratting,when you take away the possibility of getting killed and living under false names in hiding. even the risk,that killing him would bring unwanted attention to the mob,sould be no problem,when you see the long term benefits.

Last edited by bladerkeks; 08/27/12 04:55 PM.
Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: Dwalin2011] #662674
08/27/12 04:59 PM
08/27/12 04:59 PM
Amsterdam
C
Chopper2012 Offline
Capo
Chopper2012  Offline
C
Capo
Amsterdam

From the mob's point a view, there is definitely an upside to killing rats. From an honest citizen point a view, the mob being gone can only be very good.

Problem with Paciello is, he strikes me as an arrogant, dumb, double crossing SOB. If he dies tomorrow or next week, I couldn't care less.

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: merlino] #662682
08/27/12 05:12 PM
08/27/12 05:12 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

im wit pizza the guy changed his name to fit in better with the mafia, then he roled on all his friends i read he admitted to ripping off his own friends and disclosed it to the fbi then gets 10yrs first 3 or 4 on house arrest that does get credited for your sentence asked the feds to shave off more time says he's changed, and been getting dui's and fighting ever since give him a couple yrs he'll catch a big drug case.but he ran with a 40 age crowd and they might catch him and to have the persico family for enemies, even with the colombo's in disarray they got friends in south florida still.

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: merlino] #662781
08/28/12 07:35 AM
08/28/12 07:35 AM
AmericanCrime Offline
Capo
AmericanCrime  Offline
Capo
Can't believe this guy has 2 films about him and another on the way. When I can't even have the privilege of watching a flick about the Merlino-Stanfa wars or any of the other dozens of more interesting mafia tales. He also dated Madonna lol

Last edited by AmericanCrime; 08/28/12 07:36 AM.
Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: pizzaboy] #662797
08/28/12 09:18 AM
08/28/12 09:18 AM
Antonio Offline
Made Member
Antonio  Offline
Made Member

I generally agree that it makes little sense for a 19 year old Internet mobwatcher to "hate" rats from the relatively safe confines of his parents' computer room in Suburbia, USA.

I mean, it's one thing if you've lost family members to prison because of these people. But it's quite another thing when you have no life experience to speak of, and yet you "hate these rat bastards" because you've seen "Goodfellas" 150 times.

But still, like I said, this guy Paciello just rubs me the wrong way. If they found him floating in Biscayne Bay tomorrow morning, it wouldn't bother me one bit.

Yeah I agree with Pizzaboy. I know that criminals who rat are technically helping the general public by bringing other criminals down, but to be honest, I'm not so perfect myself and have broken the law many times (Like many normal people). For me, a mob rat is a guy without any morals what so ever. All he cared about is literally himself and possibly his family but who knows. At least the mobsters who don't rat have upheld their strength by not betraying what they stood for. I hate rats.

@pizzaboy : Out of interest, do you know where I can find the topic on the differences between the American mob and the Italian one, as the differences in this day and age, are immense.

Tony Soprano : I thought I told you to back off Beansie!

Richie Aprile : I did, Then I put it in drive..
Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: merlino] #662832
08/28/12 12:47 PM
08/28/12 12:47 PM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo

@PB: one question, if the mafia of today cant kill their rats how is it possible that people can take them serious? i mean isnt murder the only way to keep order in a crime family?

oh and does someone know any associates or made guys getting whacked for ratting. i mean after the trial and they get out of witness protection. the only one i know of is Barboza the beast or something like that dont remember his name.

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: Dwalin2011] #662851
08/28/12 01:18 PM
08/28/12 01:18 PM
New Hampshire
Nick_the_Greek Offline
Button
Nick_the_Greek  Offline
Button
New Hampshire

/thread.

The big question...if you were in the position to either spend the rest of your natural life incarcerated, or betray your fellow criminals in order to have the opportunity to be free...what would you do?

Rhetorical question, btw.

This isn't the specific situation for Paciello, but it's ultimately the same question of self-preservation. And any 'civilian' should be happy bad guys got caught. Means to an end.

Someone mentioned that rat-hating might be ok, if you were personally affected (family member, etc) ... that's what you call shifting the blame. "Buuut...buut...my uncle Tony would have been free if that guy didn't tell the cops where the body was! Damn rats!" Give me a break!

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: Nick_the_Greek] #662855
08/28/12 01:23 PM
08/28/12 01:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Nick_the_Greek
Someone mentioned that rat-hating might be ok, if you were personally affected (family member, etc) ... that's what you call shifting the blame. "Buuut...buut...my uncle Tony would have been free if that guy didn't tell the cops where the body was! Damn rats!" Give me a break!

I didn't say it was okay, just that it was understandable if you feel that way because you lost a loved one to prison.

I was also quick to point out that young kids who live in Middle America posting on the Internet that they "hate these rat bastards" are basically a fucking joke. They haven't lived yet and have no idea how they'd react in such a situation.

As far as keeping your mouth shut as a matter of principle, it's something you're either born with or you're not. You either get it or you don't.

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: yigido] #662857
08/28/12 01:26 PM
08/28/12 01:26 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: yigido
@PB: one question, if the mafia of today cant kill their rats how is it possible that people can take them serious? i mean isnt murder the only way to keep order in a crime family?

That's why the American mob is in the shape it's in. But it's not like they can go back to killing people every day as a matter of "returning to their former glory." The Government would never allow it. The horse is already out of the barn. It will never be the same.

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: merlino] #662860
08/28/12 01:30 PM
08/28/12 01:30 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
good points pizza, but on a side note your posts seem to be lacking something since you changed you avatar

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: merlino] #664145
09/03/12 09:53 AM
09/03/12 09:53 AM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Yeah what happened to Larry david

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: pizzaboy] #664353
09/04/12 12:18 PM
09/04/12 12:18 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: yigido

That's why the American mob is in the shape it's in. But it's not like they can go back to killing people every day as a matter of "returning to their former glory." The Government would never allow it. The horse is already out of the barn. It will never be the same.

I think one problem is that there are no galvanising figures left that will try and implement anything new or cause a reaction of any kind. The days where the likes of gotti, casso and gal ante being the bosses are over. If they adopted the system that the street and prison gangs have where they 'green light' individuals and every one in the organisation is expected to assassinate the person or alert people who will on sight and then punish anyone who doesnt then maybe it will create an environment where people will just do it without being ordered to and also make it harder for informants.

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: merlino] #665308
09/08/12 08:45 PM
09/08/12 08:45 PM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
Their Best chance to whack him was when he was in LA.They could of farmed out the hit to La Eme thes guys have over 100000 gang members under their control they would have gotten to him within a week.I know alot about the mexican mafia and they are the best killers in the country due to the fact because of their vast numbers.Their r about 200 members but they control all the mexican gangs in southern california.Im sure at least 1 guy in the five families could of reached out them.

All these celebrities that kiss his ass are a joke especially that british fake tough guy jason stratem or whatever his name is.I really dont think these guys know the difference between a rat and a gangster

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: tiger84] #665337
09/09/12 06:20 AM
09/09/12 06:20 AM
Antonio Offline
Made Member
Antonio  Offline
Made Member
I'm actually surprised that the Mafia in America hasn't organized some kind of rat death squad yet. If I were them I would bring in a few wiseguys from the old country who were loyal and wouldn't rat and set them up in groups around various states in America. If there was a rat on the loose like Paciello, I would just order them to kill him. There would be no connections either.

Tony Soprano : I thought I told you to back off Beansie!

Richie Aprile : I did, Then I put it in drive..
Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: merlino] #665400
09/09/12 12:25 PM
09/09/12 12:25 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
^^^Italy has enough issues with their own crackdowns on their turf, they could give a damm about American LCN rats IMO.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 09/09/12 12:48 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: Antonio] #665409
09/09/12 12:42 PM
09/09/12 12:42 PM
AmericanCrime Offline
Capo
AmericanCrime  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Antonio
I'm actually surprised that the Mafia in America hasn't organized some kind of rat death squad yet. If I were them I would bring in a few wiseguys from the old country who were loyal and wouldn't rat and set them up in groups around various states in America. If there was a rat on the loose like Paciello, I would just order them to kill him. There would be no connections either.

Cause of all the heat it brings.
And in most cases the damage is already done.
It's just too much risk versus little reward.

And let's be honest. It's not like honor is a very big ideal in modern LCN culture.

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: AmericanCrime] #665500
09/09/12 07:37 PM
09/09/12 07:37 PM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
Yeah the damage is done but it will make the next guy think long and hard because even after he testifies and go and lives in wpp he will always be scared.Not like now were after he rats he has no fear ever again

Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: merlino] #676021
11/11/12 03:59 PM
11/11/12 03:59 PM
tommykarate Offline
Underboss
tommykarate  Offline
Underboss
They caught the bonanno underboss on tape a few years back saying they should start taking out the family of rats like they do in sicily.im sure more people think like that and with Sicilians headn the gambinos now im sure a rat will get killed soon

One thing about wiseguys...the hustle never ends.-tony soprano
Re: NY's Chris Paciello [Re: tommykarate] #676025
11/11/12 04:07 PM
11/11/12 04:07 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: tommykarate
im sure more people think like that and with Sicilians headn the gambinos now im sure a rat will get killed soon

I doubt it. If they can get to the guy before he testifies, then maybe. After, and they run the risk of the Feds going batshit. This ain't Sicily (or even Canada), and even the Sicilian born members here know it.

The Feds just won't tolerate the murder of someone that they're supposed to be protecting. It makes them look weak. The bosses here are smart enough to realize that.

There are so many rats living out in the open in America it's crazy. A lot of them even have Facebook pages! Paciello is just the poster boy.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull