GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Jimmy_Two_Times, Toodoped, 1 invisible), 350 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,970
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,351
Posts1,059,069
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #653793
06/30/12 04:44 AM
06/30/12 04:44 AM
N
NJBoy55 Offline
BANNED
NJBoy55  Offline
BANNED
N
Underboss
Holder is a racist and very much anti-American. One of the biggest libs. Makes hippies look not that lib.

Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: NJBoy55] #653920
06/30/12 06:55 PM
06/30/12 06:55 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: NJBoy55
Holder is a racist and very much anti-American. One of the biggest libs. Makes hippies look not that lib.

How is he racist and anti-American? Please share your rationale.

One of the major reasons the Republicans are going after Holder is because the DOJ is suing Florida over its improper removal of American citizens (minorities) from the voter rolls and its blatant disregard for the Voting Rights act.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: Dapper_Don] #653922
06/30/12 07:06 PM
06/30/12 07:06 PM
southphilly old head Offline OP
Capo
southphilly old head  Offline OP
Capo
I dont believe hes a racist but i do believe he thinks hes above the law.I mean i was pysically sick watching him respond to the republicans they way he did yesterday as if he did nothing wrong. If he didnt do anything wrong the president wouldnt have had to bail him out. And im a democrat!

Last edited by southphilly old head; 06/30/12 07:12 PM.
Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: southphilly old head] #653924
06/30/12 07:18 PM
06/30/12 07:18 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
You're exceptional ability to determine what people think is truly remarkable. However, you may wish to educate yourself about the hegemony that Presidents and Congresses try to exert over each other (as well as Executive Priviledge) I suggest you start by consulting the Congressional Research Service. Then read a couple of books, both of which I think I've already suggested you read: Empire of Liberty and Catherine Bowne's Miracle at Philadelphia .

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: olivant] #653926
06/30/12 07:20 PM
06/30/12 07:20 PM
Capo
Capo

Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: southphilly old head] #653927
06/30/12 07:21 PM
06/30/12 07:21 PM
Capo
Capo
anybody else they would investigate and fiercly, Wouldnt that be a kick in the ass if he uses the race card cause the republicans are going after him

Last edited by southphilly old head; 06/30/12 07:26 PM.
Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: southphilly old head] #654109
07/01/12 09:22 PM
07/01/12 09:22 PM
N
NJBoy55 Offline
BANNED
NJBoy55  Offline
BANNED
N
Underboss
Guys. Holder always referred to blacks as his people, revealing that his race is number one and being American second. He dropped the case against the black panthers who used brutality towards white voters by making them vote obame in our last election. What about using the race card after the Trayvon Martin shooting? He's prejudice and it shows.

Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: NJBoy55] #654117
07/01/12 09:52 PM
07/01/12 09:52 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Guys. Holder always referred to blacks as his people, revealing that his race is number one and being American second. He dropped the case against the black panthers who used brutality towards white voters by making them vote obame in our last election. What about using the race card after the Trayvon Martin shooting? He's prejudice and it shows.

Hmm. The decision not to charge the New Black Panther Party members was initially made under the Bush Administration, not the Obama Administration. No one was making any white people vote for Obama. No voter ever said they were intimidated or forced to vote for someone. Amazing that Republicans are suddenly interested in civil rights voting cases.

I do not know Attorney General Holder and am not in his social circle, and I would be surprised if anyone else here is. So I don't know that he *always* refers to blacks as his people. What I do know is that is when he was explaining that the New Black Panther case was not comparable to centuries of voter discrimination against Black people in the south, he said this:

"When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, to compare what people subjected to that with what happened in Philadelphia, which was inappropriate....to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line for my people."
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line/2011/03/testifying_before_a_house_appr.html

Now I don't see how a fair minded person, regardless of his or her politics could think that is racist but life is full of surprises.

Scarcely a month goes by without some white conservative/Republican/Tea Party person somewhere making insulting or offensive remarks about Black people or comparing the President and his wife or children to animals and so on. Of course when their "jokes" leak out they indignantly claim they're not racist, no not them. rolleyes

It's revealing that conservatives accuse Holder and by extension Obama of putting black people first. Believe me that is so not the perception in other (reality based) communities. I wonder if people also think that all the previous white presidents and attorney generals put white people first?

When Holder is on tape talking about the inferiority of whites or bragging about how he discriminates against whites then perhaps there is something to discuss. Until then this seems like classic projection and over-compensation.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: southphilly old head] #654125
07/01/12 10:16 PM
07/01/12 10:16 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
I didn't pay attention to news for a few days because they kept stalling everything with him, I'll look up the shit, so I'm assuming he was never held in contempt of court ? ?

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #654127
07/01/12 10:27 PM
07/01/12 10:27 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
The House voted a contempt citation upon the recommendatiopnof its ovesight committee. However, the Justice Department will not prosecute it.

Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: Lilo] #654132
07/01/12 10:38 PM
07/01/12 10:38 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: Lilo

Hmm. The decision not to charge the New Black Panther Party members was initially made under the Bush Administration, not the Obama Administration. No one was making any white people vote for Obama. No voter ever said they were intimidated or forced to vote for someone. Amazing that Republicans are suddenly interested in civil rights voting cases.

Exactly. The initial investigation was conducted by the Chicago Police Department on election day which was November 4, 2008 which was 75 days before the end of the Bush Administration and Michael Mukaskey's tenure as Attorney General. The police found no basis to even issue a citation.

Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: olivant] #654137
07/01/12 10:54 PM
07/01/12 10:54 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: Lilo

Exactly. The initial investigation was conducted by the Chicago Police Department on election day which was November 4, 2008 which was 75 days before the end of the Bush Administration and Michael Mukaskey's tenure as Attorney General. The police found no basis to even issue a citation.

Politics in Philadelphia Politicians will pick up vans full of bums they can vote on certain issues and well show numbers at a town hall meeting.." It was front page about 3 weeks ago the It reminded me of a story of city government they show in the wire

Genovese Family."
Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: olivant] #654138
07/01/12 10:56 PM
07/01/12 10:56 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: olivant
You're exceptional ability to determine what people think is truly remarkable. However, you may wish to educate yourself about the hegemony that Presidents and Congresses try to exert over each other (as well as Executive Priviledge) I suggest you start by consulting the Congressional Research Service. Then read a couple of books, both of which I think I've already suggested you read: Empire of Liberty and Catherine Bowne's Miracle at Philadelphia .

Genovese Family."
Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: olivant] #654144
07/02/12 12:21 AM
07/02/12 12:21 AM
Capo
Capo
Id rather not read about past history and the battles between the two and debate the issue at hand!! The man i would excuse for political reasons if he didnt lie and then say that he might of had knowledge a year before lieing that he had NO KNOWLEDGE of fast and furious!!!Say what you want he should of did a no comment instead of LIEING!!! If you accept getting lied to than thats your right but i dont and im sure the majority of americans dont! lets face it he did get caught lieing and thats the bottom line....

Last edited by southphilly old head; 07/02/12 12:22 AM.
Re: shouldnt Eric Holder be held in contempt? [Re: southphilly old head] #654384
07/03/12 08:01 PM
07/03/12 08:01 PM
Capo
Capo

This fella has more excuses than my 12 year old...

Misdirection and deception seem to go hand in hand with the last few AGs.

Eric?

Perhaps you are being 'attacked' by Republicans, but only because you opened the door with your complete lack of honesty and your complete embracing of evasion!

I have NO Party Affiliation (Read: Affliction) and certainly no love for the current incarnations of the GOP or the DNC.

I do, however, have extreme distrust for the current AG and his far-less-than-transparent boss.

Permalink | Share

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull