GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 67 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,164
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,817
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 37 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 36 37
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: pizzaboy] #684618
12/20/12 12:33 PM
12/20/12 12:33 PM
G
gamms Offline
Was: sitonmyface11
gamms  Offline
Was: sitonmyface11
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: azguy
Well, if some of them got 5 years, they have already served like 2, would be home in another 2 to 2 1/2 with good behavior. More than I want to do, but not 10 or 15 years either..

I'm glad you phrased it like that, AzGuy. That's honest of you and I admire that. Because anyone who ever posts something like, "five years is nuthin to dem guys," never spent a day in prison. I can guarantee you that. Until you hear that door close behind you, your opinion on the matter really doesn't count. And I know that Gamms (Sit) will agree with me.

exactlty.two and a half years was about the amount of time i was in.ive never really said much about it in detail.nor do i care to. i will say though,i never had to remain in detention before a trial or sentencing.i can imagine it must be rough.paying for a lawyer is hard without a trial. but yeah thirty days is enough to make you 'hard'.against civilians,police,justice system,anything.being locked away fills you with hate.i believe like sixty five percent of all fed offenders are/will be repeat offenders.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #684628
12/20/12 02:10 PM
12/20/12 02:10 PM
22 Offline
Underboss
22  Offline
Underboss
I agree with you pizzaboy,this Orlando character said nobody threatened him,I heard he was high as a kite and couldn't even pick the right guys out,so I don't believe anything he says.I thought they said that Scoops was laughing on the 1 tape making light how they finally quieted Johnny ''Gongs''for good.Certain people are looking at this trial 1 way and turning everything to their favor.I also agree with this time thing.This could be a stupid way of looking at things but I compare situations in life to sports.The 2013 Super Bowl has not even been played yet[not for another month and a half]so if somebody said to me ''follow me and led me to a prison cell and said your sitting in there until the 2016 Super Bowl''I don't think I would say ''that's nothing,a piece of cake,I think I would be pretty devastated to say the least.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #684631
12/20/12 02:25 PM
12/20/12 02:25 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
22, that is a great way to compare of things! And you know all those guys on trial for their lives know all about sports, and you are right its a good compatison and 45 days is long let alone 3 years

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: pizzaboy] #684647
12/20/12 04:55 PM
12/20/12 04:55 PM
S
Southphilly13 Offline
Button
Southphilly13  Offline
S
Button
Pizza if you don't give a fuck one way or the other, then why are you commenting??

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: Southphilly13] #684649
12/20/12 05:05 PM
12/20/12 05:05 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Read his Post, he is giving advice. What he was saying by BOLDING: NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS will bring you a ration of BS here and truth be told its a minor jinx in reality! He wasn't stating guilt or innocence, just the fact that a baised statement like that is bad Karma here and in real life!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #684652
12/20/12 05:37 PM
12/20/12 05:37 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
These girls got south philly shades on... Ive sad it before. But there is no chance that Joe, mouse or staino are innocent. There is to much evidence against them for the rico charge with the guy who owned the video poker business got on the stand and said he was extorted by their organization. And then they have plenty of evidence with the video poker machines. I think Georgie and Scoops go free. Bent Lou is a bent dick bum and they have nothing on scoops. Anyway, I am not sure about Damion but if he is found guility, won't his prior cases get him more time? And Gary B will probably get a little time as well I think. Maybe 3-5.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #684654
12/20/12 05:48 PM
12/20/12 05:48 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Sounds about right sp I'd probably say the same thing at this point

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #684655
12/20/12 05:49 PM
12/20/12 05:49 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Although Staino could get significantly less time due to the fact he's never been convicted of anything

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: Southphilly13] #684664
12/20/12 06:37 PM
12/20/12 06:37 PM
T
TonyBoy117 Offline
Underboss
TonyBoy117  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Southphilly13
Pizza if you don't give a fuck one way or the other, then why are you commenting??
Not to speak for anyone but Pizzaboy is providing all the rest of us with a level headed view of what might actualy happen due to factors if a criminal trial,just because you may or may not be releated to one of those guys dosent change the truth, That's why the fuck I'm commenting

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: EastHarlemItal] #684671
12/20/12 07:20 PM
12/20/12 07:20 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Read his Post, he is giving advice. What he was saying by BOLDING: NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS will bring you a ration of BS here and truth be told its a minor jinx in reality! He wasn't stating guilt or innocence, just the fact that a baised statement like that is bad Karma here and in real life!

Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
Not to speak for anyone but Pizzaboy is providing all the rest of us with a level headed view of what might actualy happen due to factors if a criminal trial,just because you may or may not be releated to one of those guys dosent change the truth, That's why the fuck I'm commenting

Thanks, guys. You're both gentlemen. But I'm a big boy.

Why am I commenting? Why are any of us commenting? I was merely trying to point out to SouthPhillyBella that she's being way too over confident (I'm assuming this is a woman because of the username "Bella." If not, I apologize).

I try to be objective here, and I don't want to indulge in name calling. And SouthPhilly13? I assumed you were Damion's brother. If you're his sister, chalk that up to chauvinism on my part. The last thing I want to do is upset a couple of women. I'm old fashioned like that. But the truth is, there's no way in hell these guys are getting off "across the board." No...way...in...hell.

The good news is, I think your boy Damion has a fifty-fifty shot of being one of the guys who beats this. But I wouldn't book a spring vacation for the guy just yet. That's all I'm saying. So say a prayer and hope for the best. That's all you can do.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: pizzaboy] #684704
12/20/12 10:23 PM
12/20/12 10:23 PM
T
tree Offline
Wiseguy
tree  Offline
T
Wiseguy
No, what you did was come at her in a slick way by saying she or he was basically trying to convince herself of the inevitable. That's a good one, then you just implied southplilly 13 was a woman when you know he is Damions brother , you have been on here long enough to know. And how do you know Bella does not believe what she/he is saying? Act like the big boy you say you are

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #684710
12/20/12 11:19 PM
12/20/12 11:19 PM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
Too bad all the wise guys in Philly are guests of DOC right now, we coulda placed some action on this thing…..

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: FrankMazola] #684713
12/20/12 11:41 PM
12/20/12 11:41 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
Too bad all the wise guys in Philly are guests of DOC right now, we coulda placed some action on this thing…..

NICE!!!!!

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: tree] #684715
12/20/12 11:59 PM
12/20/12 11:59 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: tree
No, what you did was come at her in a slick way by saying she or he was basically trying to convince herself of the inevitable. That's a good one, then you just implied southplilly 13 was a woman when you know he is Damions brother , you have been on here long enough to know. And how do you know Bella does not believe what she/he is saying? Act like the big boy you say you are

I can assure you PB was not trying to be offensive in any way. You're being overly sensitive man we don't need to make this into a big thing.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #684716
12/21/12 12:09 AM
12/21/12 12:09 AM
T
tree Offline
Wiseguy
tree  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Oh you don't need to assure me of anything it is what it is, I see you got some slickness to you to but it won't work here I can assure you of that

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #684717
12/21/12 12:11 AM
12/21/12 12:11 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
This trial has got barely any media attention. And it seems that the prosecution prepared a huge discovery that made a lot of guys cop pleas. So there scare tactics did work to a certain extent by not having to try all the defendants and they got one to flip. No one really cares about the Philadelphia Crime Family anymore it's not front page news. Lets face it technology changed the whole game the glory days are gone if you want to kill someone be ready to flee, kill yourself, go to jail, face the death penalty, or if your someone with status (e.g. Nicodemo) that could put certain crime figures away..then you cooperate. George Anastashia got in at the right time of his career and got out at the right time. If these cases were split into small state cases maybe that money could of went to fund our schools in Philadelphia which certainly need it right now. I know that's a little off topic but after all it's a discussion board.

Note* I read one article from Citypaper when they interviewed George and right when they legalized Gambling in Atlantic City..that's when he was assigned to cover issues regarding that genre as well as mob activities. Him turning 65 and him repeating himself over and over with " Make Money not headlines" was like leaving a fart wondering if you shit your pants or not.

Last edited by DickNose_Moltasanti; 12/21/12 12:30 AM.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: tree] #684719
12/21/12 12:26 AM
12/21/12 12:26 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Oh you don't need to assure me of anything it is what it is, I see you got some slickness to you to but it won't work here I can assure you of that

Whatever you're saying I'm taking with a grain of salt. I don't know if you have a screw loose or what but rest assured I'm not going to argue over something dumb and pointless. I'm going to quote Vito Spatafore here "I hope you have a pleasant evening" Good bye

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 12/21/12 12:27 AM.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: tree] #684721
12/21/12 12:32 AM
12/21/12 12:32 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

Tree where is this coming from? I don't understand?

Genovese Family."
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: Southphilly13] #684736
12/21/12 04:58 AM
12/21/12 04:58 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

Mr. Canalicho have you seen SouthPhillyOldhead down at the courthouse I think he would be there with his Joe ligambi screen-printed sweatshirt or a proper violence t-shirt along with his cheer-leading outfit

Genovese Family."
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: pizzaboy] #684737
12/21/12 05:01 AM
12/21/12 05:01 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117

Thanks, guys. You're both gentlemen. But I'm a big boy.

Why am I commenting? Why are any of us commenting? I was merely trying to point out to SouthPhillyBella that she's being way too over confident (I'm assuming this is a woman because of the username "Bella." If not, I apologize).

I try to be objective here, and I don't want to indulge in name calling. And SouthPhilly13? I assumed you were Damion's brother. If you're his sister, chalk that up to chauvinism on my part. The last thing I want to do is upset a couple of women. I'm old fashioned like that. But the truth is, there's no way in hell these guys are getting off "across the board." No...way...in...hell.

The good news is, I think your boy Damion has a fifty-fifty shot of being one of the guys who beats this. But I wouldn't book a spring vacation for the guy just yet. That's all I'm saying. So say a prayer and hope for the best. That's all you can do.

Hey ya old buzzard you wanna meet me and oldhead down at the saloon for some ice cold suds lol you know theres some classy mob guys there they buy the whole bar drinks

Genovese Family."
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #684751
12/21/12 10:12 AM
12/21/12 10:12 AM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
This trial has got barely any media attention. And it seems that the prosecution prepared a huge discovery that made a lot of guys cop pleas. So there scare tactics did work to a certain extent by not having to try all the defendants and they got one to flip. No one really cares about the Philadelphia Crime Family anymore it's not front page news. Lets face it technology changed the whole game the glory days are gone if you want to kill someone be ready to flee, kill yourself, go to jail, face the death penalty, or if your someone with status (e.g. Nicodemo) that could put certain crime figures away..then you cooperate. George Anastashia got in at the right time of his career and got out at the right time. If these cases were split into small state cases maybe that money could of went to fund our schools in Philadelphia which certainly need it right now. I know that's a little off topic but after all it's a discussion board.

Note* I read one article from Citypaper when they interviewed George and right when they legalized Gambling in Atlantic City..that's when he was assigned to cover issues regarding that genre as well as mob activities. Him turning 65 and him repeating himself over and over with " Make Money not headlines" was like leaving a fart wondering if you shit your pants or not.

Good post DM, yup all this attention over a few guys loan sharking and owning some poker machines! Philly is sitting on 321 murders for the year, FBI should focus on those drug king pins, guessing there's some Marlo Stanfield based characters running around Philly!, probably just got a few cops to worry about in the ghetto.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #684772
12/21/12 12:10 PM
12/21/12 12:10 PM
P
phillybella25 Offline
Wiseguy
phillybella25  Offline
P
Wiseguy
Whether I know them or not is irrelevant and has no bearing on the truth and the facts of the case. I'm just calling it how I see it! Isn't that what these blogs are for anyway? I sat in court for weeks and watched the 73 year old man(Scoops) sleep most of the days because his name was never mentioned. He's indicted for having dinner with friends. I'm not worried about any criticism if they are found guilty. My life will go on as theirs will and so should yours.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #684776
12/21/12 12:46 PM
12/21/12 12:46 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
NickyScarfo...north philly on certain blocks is just like the wire and the police runs it like hampsterdam....you are spot on there is a murder in philly everyday and its all ages and sexs because of drug trade and arguments

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #684788
12/21/12 02:06 PM
12/21/12 02:06 PM
S
Southphilly13 Offline
Button
Southphilly13  Offline
S
Button
I don't no who southphilly old head is?

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: phillybella25] #684811
12/21/12 04:53 PM
12/21/12 04:53 PM
M
marine Offline
Made Member
marine  Offline
M
Made Member
Listen up I been reading here for about 5 months..im a concrete guy out of work off an on for 2 years..And uncle joe is getting free money from the teamsters...an benefits..IM a former Afgan Marine with a 6"steel rod in my ankle.. NO benefits for me, thats bullshit..i hope unclejopseph and the rest rot in jail forever...When i went to my amateur fight 3 years ago.. uncle joe kid was there an the rest of the southphly fakes..They were pathetic one guy wore jean shorts couldn't even find a bathing suit 2 fite..AND HE QUIT FOR getting hit in the back of the head..}prometer was outraged they didn't even belong THE TRUTH }When it was over we were all in the bar together southphlly guys were real quiet.and in awww of us..Uncle joes kid wasn't fighting anyone he was out of shape..Sorry I was in a hurry and never proof read this..But if anyone got a problem I can be on skunk st.in 20 min....or we can set it up for later tonite when I go to get a steak...No mob boy will ever out punch or out shoot this Marine..Good day to SOME of you Southphlly fellws...By the way keep cookin south phily it is the only thing your good at and stealin from your own folks and shootin them in da BAK....I got a NICODEMO story for everyone real quick no Bullsht here..This guy keeps starring at me like he wants to kill me right when I walk in bar I just walked in..I told him I was gonna kick his ass he keeps starrin at me...We were in the margate green house..Now I walk over and he seen my marine shirt he wanted to buy me a drink..HE thought I was someone else..Yea ok LOSERS..Thank god for the Marine shirt I could of got shotten in the back if I would of ko him...I be bak

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: merlino] #684819
12/21/12 06:07 PM
12/21/12 06:07 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: merlino
NickyScarfo...north philly on certain blocks is just like the wire and the police runs it like hampsterdam....you are spot on there is a murder in philly everyday and its all ages and sexs because of drug trade and arguments

The Badlands in Philly is about as bad as you get. I'm familiar with Baltimore and IMO the Badlands is worse, unless they've cleaned it up recently but i doubt they have. You better watch your back if your ever up there.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: marine] #684823
12/21/12 07:25 PM
12/21/12 07:25 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: marine
Listen up I been reading here for about 5 months..im a concrete guy out of work off an on for 2 years..And uncle joe is getting free money from the teamsters...an benefits..IM a former Afgan Marine with a 6"steel rod in my ankle.. NO benefits for me, thats bullshit..i hope unclejopseph and the rest rot in jail forever...When i went to my amateur fight 3 years ago.. uncle joe kid was there an the rest of the southphly fakes..They were pathetic one guy wore jean shorts couldn't even find a bathing suit 2 fite..AND HE QUIT FOR getting hit in the back of the head..}prometer was outraged they didn't even belong THE TRUTH }When it was over we were all in the bar together southphlly guys were real quiet.and in awww of us..Uncle joes kid wasn't fighting anyone he was out of shape..Sorry I was in a hurry and never proof read this..But if anyone got a problem I can be on skunk st.in 20 min....or we can set it up for later tonite when I go to get a steak...No mob boy will ever out punch or out shoot this Marine..Good day to SOME of you Southphlly fellws...By the way keep cookin south phily it is the only thing your good at and stealin from your own folks and shootin them in da BAK....I got a NICODEMO story for everyone real quick no Bullsht here..This guy keeps starring at me like he wants to kill me right when I walk in bar I just walked in..I told him I was gonna kick his ass he keeps starrin at me...We were in the margate green house..Now I walk over and he seen my marine shirt he wanted to buy me a drink..HE thought I was someone else..Yea ok LOSERS..Thank god for the Marine shirt I could of got shotten in the back if I would of ko him...I be bak

How do you like your steak? I'll buy ya one just don't kick my ass lol

Genovese Family."
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: Giancarlo] #684824
12/21/12 07:34 PM
12/21/12 07:34 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: merlino

The Badlands in Philly is about as bad as you get. I'm familiar with Baltimore and IMO the Badlands is worse, unless they've cleaned it up recently but i doubt they have. You better watch your back if your ever up there.

The badlands is bad it hasn't changed. Within the past three years they've indicted a kingpin in that area that "Reds Rivera" and members of his organization. Many which flipped against him. There will always be someone to fill the void there's more then one guy bringing in shit to that area the Dominican's and Puerto Rican's have their different crews. As well as African-Americans who operate. I know the police have reassigned many people within that prescient but the song remains the same. Alot of those dope houses have iron cages that cover the whole porch,

Genovese Family."
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #684837
12/21/12 10:45 PM
12/21/12 10:45 PM
M
marine Offline
Made Member
marine  Offline
M
Made Member
Dicknose,You cool my man..Your kinda on both sides of the fence.And so am i might of been too angry earlier..buti do havea union job i do concrete..with no benefits but uncle joe gotem.But im lucky to have that job.im level headed
And try to hit church every other weekend or so and thank that man for just being healthy..But when i see first hand what these guys try to pull in manyards and greenhouse it amuses me..But there is some poor weak fellow somewhere gettin his head kicked in or starrred down for money just cuse he owns a deacent deli or trash buisness..Its ashame sometimes but that aint my style..

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: NickyScarfo] #684838
12/21/12 11:06 PM
12/21/12 11:06 PM
M
marine Offline
Made Member
marine  Offline
M
Made Member
Yea you guys are right you cant leave a fingerprint footprint or fart around anymore without csi finding out or the MAILMAN..He HE what a loser..A Real sniper minimum would of took a 600 yard shot from a rooftop..With doing RECON before ever setting up shop...!95% of mob guys cant fight or shot
there mostly fat and old PLEASE..And told you about the young kids who thought they could fight at the amateur boxing event..95% of them never seen the military or heard of emm..HMMMM there was just a birthday celebrated on nov.10 that took up atleast 10 southphilly blocks..Ill bet 95% of the south philly wannabees dont even know where usmc even started.!!!!!!!!!!

Page 23 of 37 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 36 37

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull