GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 71 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,164
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,816
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 37 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 36 37
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: pizzaboy] #682451
12/10/12 02:35 PM
12/10/12 02:35 PM
S
Southphilly13 Offline
Button
Southphilly13  Offline
S
Button
Ok but let's play devils advocate for a second. When the junkie Mike Orlando got on the stand n picked out the wrong people, n fell asleep on the stand, n admitted to being on xanix n oyxi's, I don't remember anyone saying, wow it looked really good for Damion today. N yes Dame is coming off of a 5 year sentence but that's done. He committed a crime n was sent to jail. It's over. People down here listen to this idiot reporter George Anastasia n believe everything he says.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682460
12/10/12 03:40 PM
12/10/12 03:40 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Actually, a lot of people I talk to said that when Orlando was on the stand it was good for the defense when he picked out the wrong guy. There were some crap informants I will give you that. But the prosecution is saying that the threats of violence and cosa nostras past violence forces people to pay back or do something for them. Listen, do I agree with some of what you say? Yes I do. But its not that hard for the prosecution to prove their case. Dame was on tape talking about those poker machines to. I think these are BS gambling charges for the most part besides Ligambi but the govermnment usually doesn't lose cases like these and they probably have enough. It could go good for the guys but its not likely.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: spmob] #682468
12/10/12 04:25 PM
12/10/12 04:25 PM
Camden County NJ
jmack Offline
Made Member
jmack  Offline
Made Member
Camden County NJ
I agree with SPMob. I don't think they have as good a case against dame as they do others, but he is on tape talking about the machines. I think they probably get him on that charge but it wouldn't surprise me if he got off. He and scoops seem to have the weakest cases against them. That said, these blanket racketeering charges usually have things that stick.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682503
12/10/12 07:09 PM
12/10/12 07:09 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
this case is a joke

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: jmack] #682506
12/10/12 07:16 PM
12/10/12 07:16 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: jmack
I agree with SPMob. I don't think they have as good a case against dame as they do others, but he is on tape talking about the machines. I think they probably get him on that charge but it wouldn't surprise me if he got off. He and scoops seem to have the weakest cases against them. That said, these blanket racketeering charges usually have things that stick.

That's exactly what their problem is. The Feds have a better than 90% trial conviction rate with those charges. But time will tell. It won't be long now.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682524
12/10/12 08:21 PM
12/10/12 08:21 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
I say guilty for Ligambi, Moussie, Staino and Borgesi. Not guilty for Licata and Damon. At this point anyway

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #682533
12/10/12 08:46 PM
12/10/12 08:46 PM
S
Southphilly13 Offline
Button
Southphilly13  Offline
S
Button
What about Gary?

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682549
12/10/12 09:44 PM
12/10/12 09:44 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Not sure about him

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: Southphilly13] #682551
12/10/12 09:50 PM
12/10/12 09:50 PM
Camden County NJ
jmack Offline
Made Member
jmack  Offline
Made Member
Camden County NJ
Originally Posted By: Southphilly13
What about Gary?

Gary is on tape talking a lot of business. Seems like he is in trouble on the gambling charge.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682556
12/10/12 10:25 PM
12/10/12 10:25 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Another poster on the other side found audio recording of the pm session of the trial on 12/7, it is real good you can download it here

http://www.mediafire.com/?8w8g88qddnea8tu

fbi agent talking about executing a search warrant on staino's car, testimony on teamsters benefit fund for ligambi etc

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: pizzaboy] #682557
12/10/12 10:29 PM
12/10/12 10:29 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: spmob
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't your brother say something along the lines of, "I wanna crack his head open" when referring to Ralphie. And you and I both know nothing good goes on at the Ward.

Doesn't help that he was already doing something like five years when this indictment came down. And correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Damion already have something like four serious priors already?

I'm not judging your brother, SP13. I'm not even a Philly guy; I'm a Bronx guy. I'm just trying to look at this objectively because you're treating Dapper unfairly. Because the truth is, things don't look so good for your brother right now.

I understand what it's like to have family in that courtroom. Believe me when I tell you that. I know how frustrating it can be. But Dapper didn't say anything out of line.

Thank you pizzaboy, your absolutely right.

Fact is southphilly13, Damion is on tape openly talking about making collections of debts for "Ant and Joe's money", also talking about joker poker machines in bars, this proves the existence of the racketeering/criminal enterprise which is the balls behind RICO charges. No need to take out your frustrations on me, so fall back and calm down.

You dont need violence, just the threat or the historical reputation of it works just as well to get people to pay which is what happened and what the feds are arguing that happened in this case.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 12/11/12 08:29 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: jmack] #682559
12/10/12 10:31 PM
12/10/12 10:31 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: jmack

I completely agree with you. Their case against Damion and Licata isnt as good as it is against the others, but there is a case.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: Dapper_Don] #682576
12/10/12 11:38 PM
12/10/12 11:38 PM
S
Southphilly13 Offline
Button
Southphilly13  Offline
S
Button
No need to take out your frustrations on me, so fall back and calm down.... Lmao! I'm not frustrated!

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: NickyScarfo] #682603
12/11/12 06:53 AM
12/11/12 06:53 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
Thanks man, sure dapper will have it up on his blog soon enough

True of just go to Philly.com or google beloff Philadelphia and
articles come up it's interesting since its a name from the past.

[b][/b] At DAP you need to step up on these boards maybe some of the mods could promote you to acting boss till Don Cardi gets back.. IVY LEAGUE was demoted to a solider or might be put on the shelf this week IVY and IMAMOBGUY will have to go see the ruling panel of the Genovese Family later this week

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682775
12/11/12 08:18 PM
12/11/12 08:18 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Ivy decided to leave the life, imamobguy was chased out the neighborhood for running his mouth on stuff he shouldn't have been talking about. Me as Acting Boss? I hoped the day would never come.

Anybody know who said that last line?

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: Dapper_Don] #682776
12/11/12 08:25 PM
12/11/12 08:25 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo

Tessio: Barzini's people chisle my territory and we do nothing about it. Pretty soon there won't be anyplace in Brooklyn that I can hang my hat.
Michael: Try and be patient.
Clemenza: I'm not asking for help, Mike, just take off the handcuffs.
Michael: Be patient.
Clemenza: We gotta protect ourselves. At least give me the chance to recruit some new men.
Michael: No. I don't want to give Barzini any excuse to start fighting.
Tessio: Mike, you're wrong.
Clemenza: Don Corleone, you once said the day would come when me and Tessio could form our own families. Until today I would never think of such a thing but now I must ask your permission.
Don Corleone: Well, Michael's head of the family now and if give his permission then you have my blessing.
Michael: After we make the move to Nevada you can break off from the Corleone Family and go off on your own. After we make the move to Nevada.
Clemenza: How long will that take?
Michael: Six months.
Tessio: Forgive me, Godfather, but with you gone me and Pete will come under Barzini's thumb sooner or later.
Clemenza: And I hate that Goddamn Barzini. In six months time there won't be nothin' left to build on.
Don Corleone: Do you have faith in my judgement?
Clemenza: Yes.
Don Corleone: Do I have your loyalty?
Clemenza: Yes, always Godfather.
Don Corleone: Then be a friend to Michael. Do as he says.
Michael: There are negotiations being made that are going to answer all of your questions and solve all of your problems. That's all I can tell you right now. Carlo, you grew up in Nevada. When we make our move there you're going to be my right hand man. Tom Hagen is no longer Consigliari. He's going to be our lawyer in Vegas. That's no reflection on Tom it's just the way I want it. Besides, if I ever help who's a better Consigliari than my father. That's it.
[Everyone except Hagen leaves]
Tom Hagen: Mike, why am I out?
Michael: You're not a wartime Consigliari, Tom. Things could get rough with the move we're making.
Don Corleone: Tom, I advised Michael. I never thought you were a bad Consigliari. I thought Santino was a bad Don, rest in peace. Michael has all my confidence as do you. But there are reasons why you must have nothing to do with what's going to happen.
Tom Hagen: Maybe I could help.
Michael: You're out, Tom.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682809
12/11/12 10:33 PM
12/11/12 10:33 PM
P
phillybella25 Offline
Wiseguy
phillybella25  Offline
P
Wiseguy
Let's get all the facts straight! Let's just not write stuff just to write or everyone can just call themselves George Anastasia, Pro Tabloid government whore. Fact #1 there's no evidence on Damion Canalichio with poker machines the owner testified on stand that the machines belonged to Marty Angelina. Fact #2 Michael Orlando got on the stand and admitted he was never threatened by Damion. Fact #3 the defense is calling an Ex State Trooper as a bookmaking expert, he relieved all 10,000 phone calls of Damion's not just the 300 reviewed by the government expert. He came to the conclusion that Damion Canalichio is not a bookmaker, he is nothing more than a bettor. There are all the facts. I'll even give you one more $10,000,000.00 in 10 years and all these guys will be found not guilty.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: phillybella25] #682833
12/12/12 07:41 AM
12/12/12 07:41 AM
S
Southphilly13 Offline
Button
Southphilly13  Offline
S
Button
@ SB25 Haha GA is a whore! Finally someone who's knows what they are talking about. I've been trying to tell these people that the evidence is BS against Dame! They all listen to GA. Yesterday we got another history lesson from the 70s n early 80s. Today the prosecution is going to talk about prohibition lmao! What a joke! Seriously how many times are they gonna recall the same 2 FBI agents??

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682839
12/12/12 09:18 AM
12/12/12 09:18 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
this case is a farce, like I said...I hope they all get off

When Interpol?
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682841
12/12/12 09:50 AM
12/12/12 09:50 AM
P
phillybella25 Offline
Wiseguy
phillybella25  Offline
P
Wiseguy
Good day for the defense today! No show job count: SQUASHED! Intimidating the Photographer count: SQUASHED!

Prosecution will rest tomorrow the 12th. The Jury is still waiting on the trial for a Mob case. South Philly guys should be home with their families by January 4th, 2013. This case has been ALL BS since indictments and the Jury sees right through it. Its a shame these guys sat with no bail offered. On the other hand, Sandusky sat home on house arrest..

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682848
12/12/12 10:44 AM
12/12/12 10:44 AM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
I'm excited to hear about Philly too but I had a quick question... whatever happened to Ralph Perna, Cetta and their sons in that Gambling case a few years back? Sentencing???

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: phillybella25] #682912
12/12/12 04:50 PM
12/12/12 04:50 PM
S
Southphilly13 Offline
Button
Southphilly13  Offline
S
Button
Sandusky got bail not once... But twice for Raping 9 kids.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682916
12/12/12 05:02 PM
12/12/12 05:02 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
http://www.bigtrial.net/2012/12/prosecution-rests-in-mob-trial.html

Prosecution Rests in Mob Trial
The prosecution ended its case Wednesday against mob boss Joe Ligambi and six co-defendants where it began two months ago, playing a taped conversation made by mobster-turned-informant Nicholas "Nicky Skins" Stefanelli.

The conversation, featuring Stefanelli, Louis "Big Lou" Fazzini and Joseph "Scoops" Licata, was recorded in October 2010 at a meeting at the American Bistro, a restaurant in Belleville, N.J., just outside of Newark. Licata, 71, is a co-defendant in the ongoing trial. Fazzini, 45, pleaded guilty earlier this year.

A North Jersey-based capo with the Philadelphia crime family, Licata has been the forgotten man in the case. His name has seldom been mentioned by witnesses who the prosecution has used to tie Ligambi and the other co-defendants to gambling, extortion and loansharking operations at the heart of an alleged racketeering conspiracy.

But as he had been on another Stefanelli tape played back in October at the start of the trial, Licata was the principal speaker and center stage at the American Bistro meeting, commenting on the historyof the crime family, former mob boss Nicodemo "Little Nicky" Scarfo and Philip "Crazy Phil" Leonetti, Scarfo's nephew and underboss who became a cooperating witness.

The prosecution apparently hopes that another history lesson, in Licata's own words, will reinforce the allegation that he is part of the racketeering conspiracy. Specifically, he is charged with engaging in sports betting and with arranging a no-show job for Fazzini with a North Jersey union.

The snippets of conversation played Wednesday, however, had little to do with those charges.

Instead, Licata is heard complaining about problems during the Scarfo era and about Leonetti going bad. While not directly blaming Scarfo, he is heard telling Stefanelli and Fazzini how Scarfo "left the nephew there, that rat that buried all them guys."

Ironically, mention of Leonetti at the trial coincides with the publication of a new book, "Mafia Prince," written by Leonetti and Scott Burnstein, a Detroit-based organized crime reporter. In fact, U.S. District Court Judge Eduardo Robreno, in dismising the jury for the day Wednesday, cautioned members of the panel not to read anything about the case and made a specific reference to a recently published "book" without mentioning Leonetti by name.

"It is what it is," Stefanelli, a soldier in the Gambino crime family who had begun wearing a wire for the FBI in 2009, said in reply to Licata's lament.

Stefanelli committed suicide early in 2011 and has never testified. Dozens of tapes that he made, however, figure to surface in cases still being built by the FBI in New York and North Jersey.

The Ligambi trial is the first time any of Stefanelli's tapes have been played in public.

Licata also critized the late Saul Kane, a top Scarfo associate, who he said "was brainwashing" another mobster to whom he was sending letters in prison. The tone and tenor of Licata's comments seemed to focus on turmoil and discontent with the Scarfo regime.

In a brief cross-examination of FBI Agent John Augustine, Licata's lawyer Christopher Warren pointed out that Licata was talking about events that occurred in the 1980s. Warren has argued that the Stefanelli tapes and Licata's comments on them have no relevance to the ongoing trial.

He has described his client and the others picked up in those conversations, including Ligambi and several members of the Gambino crime family, as "a bunch of geriatric gangsters talking about the old days."

In fact, Licata underscored that point when he told Stefanelli, "They're all my friends, the originals. All my friends from 25 years ago."

The prosecution also played several other tapes recorded in Philadelphia during the Ligambi investigation, although defense attorneys seemed unclear what points were being made.

On one recorded in late April 2004, co-defendant and mob underboss Joseph "Mousie" Massimino has a discusson about who was coming to dinner for Mother's Day. In another there is talk about "fried meatballs."

Massimino's lawyer, Joseph Santaguida, referred to the "meatball" tape when prosecutors moved to enter the conversations into evidence. He also said that an unknown male who in another phone call told Massimino his grandson "wanted to meet the underboss" was clearly joking.

Co-defendant Damion Canalichio was heard on other tapes from 2006 talking about how he had gotten drunk at a wedding reception, had little recollection of what he had said or done and worried if he had offended anyone. Told by an associate that Marty Angelina was aware of what had happened, Canalichio said he wasn't concerned about Angelina.

"Marty's fuckin' worst drunk than me," he replied.

Angelina is another defendant in the case who pleaded guilty prior to the start of the trial.

The jury is in recess now until Tuesday when the defense will begin presenting its evidence. Closing arguments are scheduled for Jan.3 following a break for the holidays. Lawyers are expected back in court Thursday to argue Rule 29 motions seeking to have the charges dropped for lack of evidence or the prosecution's failure to prove the allegation. Robreno has not indicated when he will rule on those motions, but is likely to do so before Tuesday.

Co-defendant Anthony Staino, 54, said as he left the federal courthouse (Staino and alleged bookmaker Gary Battaglinii are the only defendants free on bail) that while he thought some of the motions had merit, he doubted any would be granted.

The last piece of evidence shown to the jury Wednesday before the prosecution rested was a video surveillance tape made by the Philadelphia Police Department's Organized Crime Unit. The tape showed Ligambi and others entering the Saloon, a South Philadelphia restaurant, for what authorities said was a mob Christmas party on Dec. 17, 2009.

Police Officer Cynthia Felicetti, who worked the surveillance detail, identified the individuals she saw going into and coming out of the restaurant that night. She said she and her partner were tailing Ligambi and Staino. Staino drove to the Saloon and, over the course of the next three hours, she said, they watched and video-taped mobsters entering and leaving the restaurant. The tape shown to the jury included shots of Ligambi, Staino, Fazzini and Licata.

Others seen that night, she said, included Angelina, Massimino, Gaeton Lucibello (who also pleaded guilty pre-trial), Steven Mazzone, Michael Lancelotti, Frank Narducci Jr. and the late Frank Gambino.

Felicetti said everyone was well dressed.

In his cross-examination, Ligambi's lawyer, Edwin Jacobs Jr., said the Philadelphia Police Department "was on it like three quarts of paint" when they saw Ligambi and the others heading for the restaurant for what he described as a "holiday party."

Keeping with a theme he has established throughout the trial, Jacobs implied that Ligambi and the others have been targeted not for anything they've done, but rather for who they are.

Jacobs asked Felicetti if is weren't true that "this was a group of nicely dressed, Italian-American men going to a popular restaurant during the hollidays?" The police officer conceded that that was an accurate description.

She also noted that while conducting her surveillance she saw a member of the Philadelphia Parking Authority ticket Staino's car because he had parked it too close to a fire hydrant. The ticket was introduced as evidence.

Staino apparently paid the fine.
Read more at http://www.bigtrial.net/2012/12/prosecution-rests-in-mob-trial.html#5O5bHu5JomP8uvGg.99

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682918
12/12/12 05:06 PM
12/12/12 05:06 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Ligambi may be the only one to go down on the fraud charge of the insurance fraud if the defense doesnt clear that up, just dont see what has been proven against the others except that one heresay evidence of bent lou claiming borgesi threatened someone

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682919
12/12/12 05:07 PM
12/12/12 05:07 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Im listening to the trial now. Its fuckin great.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682940
12/12/12 07:50 PM
12/12/12 07:50 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
If this case was full of bullshit charges then the other defendants wouldnt have copped plea deals before trial, think about it..

at this point I would be really shocked if they were all found not guilty, but there are a few guys who can walk away beating these charges.

Hopefully we know by Christmas.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 12/12/12 08:57 PM.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: Dapper_Don] #682951
12/12/12 09:12 PM
12/12/12 09:12 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Well said Dapper Don.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682961
12/12/12 10:16 PM
12/12/12 10:16 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
JerryB from the other forum uploaded some more trial testimony for the dates of 10/31 thru 11/2 on the case including the Nicky Skins tapes and FBI agent Jack Garcia, you can download it here

http://www.mediafire.com/?l9601vxsic6kcv...0f4x1cx26yor116

ive listened to most of it already:

- joe grande was planning on taking over the philly fam with the backing of scarfo jr and sr, scoops

-lucchese fam (scarfo jr) was trying to recruit members/rackets, etc

- stevie mazzone is consig, they were waiting for him to get off supervised release to make dom grande and sonny mazzone

- a bunch of the scarfo era guys (joe grande, narducci bros, charlie iannece) were mentioned in the meeting with ligambi and john gambino, seems most of them are back in the game

- mousie was making some cash with tony proto from the gambinos

-they talked about the admin over the past few years which from my understanding looked like this

official boss- skinny joey
acting boss/official underboss- ligambi
acting underboss- mousie
consig- mazzone
capos - mikey lance, angelina, and scoops

- scoops has a big mouth talking about joey shooting scarfo jr, cursing vic amuso/the lucchese fam, and complaining about mousie doing business in his area to ligambi

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 12/12/12 10:17 PM.

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682966
12/12/12 10:32 PM
12/12/12 10:32 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Now that nicodemo was taken in for a mob hit today,if the jury hears about this news, this throws the whole defense argument of "no violence, etc" out the window.

Any way you slice it, the murder today is not good news for those on trial. Their only saving grace is the prosecution rested their case, but lawyers are slick maybe the judge can grant them an extra day to go at it. I wonder if the judge will mention something about this murder at the trial, I dont remember but I thought the jury was being sequestered for this trial?...

Re: are the philly guys gona beat these charges? [Re: southphilly old head] #682967
12/12/12 10:34 PM
12/12/12 10:34 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Wow this is great stuff thanks Dap.

Page 19 of 37 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 36 37

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull