GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 263 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,438
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,332
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sept11th, the attack announced to the Camorra #649551
06/02/12 07:13 AM
06/02/12 07:13 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
This is a fast translation of the article on the Mattino, of 2 June 2012,sorry for the eventual mistakes.

September 11th, the attempt, to the camorra announced
Shocking revelation of a turncoat of the Polverino Clan:'' Here Rachid said of the aircraft attack and of the bombs'' ''

Rachid came at Marano, and told of an Aerial attack and of the bombs in Madrid''

Some members of the Neapolitan Camorra were aware of the attacks on the twin towers of New York (September 11, 2001), but also of the train bombings in Madrid (March 11, 2004). And not only: some gangsters have boasted for years that he hosted in their hideouts of Naples, the protagonists of the double terrorist attack. Is 'the contents of a transcript of an interrogation, signed by a collaborator of Justice, of new generation his name is Di Biagio Lanno, and is a former affiliated to the Polverino clan , the powerful clan ofMarano specializes among other things - the traffics of hashish in the midst of the world. And it's on drug routes - based operating in Spain - which some members of the Polverino clan build lasting relationships with representatives of the strategy of terror that culminated in the 'now fatal September 11, 2001 and in the' explosions of Madrid railway. It seems pure fantasy, except that the collaborator of Justice is thought reliable by the pool anticamorra that in recent months has dismantled the clan headed by Giuseppe Polverino, boss arrested in Spain a few months ago after a long hiding. However go with order, from the history of Rachid, whose face is shown in a photograph to the pentito: "I know him - explains - is a wholesaler of hashish, was one of us."
It is here that the collaborator of justice focuses on a lunch would be held in the 'summer of that year of the attack on the Twin Towers: "Rachid was at lunch at the home of Sabatino Cerulla, which I and Angelo D'Alterio took part, and another Moroccan, that accompanied Rachid." On the identity of the second Moroccan, the pentito has no doubt: it is one of suicide bombers involved in the massacre of 2001, as to be singled out as one of "those who go to kill itselfs." But here's how the Camorra would have known the existence of 'attacking the towers of Manhattan. Rachid received a call from another of his companion, with whom conversed in Spanish. After this call, Rachid spoke with Angelo D'Alterio, saying something using aircraft; for "something" is meant an attack and also said that something would happen on the subway trains in Spain. At the moment I very interdict because it was a subject very different from those ordinarily subject of our conversations. That phone has instead taken a very different value when the attacks occurred on the Twin Towers in New York and Madrid subway. here the memory becomes less linear, as between New York and Madrid go three years, although it seems vivid memories on the sensation within the clan: "I remember Sabatino Cerulo, just the aftermath of these terrible attacks, boasted he hosted at his home a person who had had dealings with those who had committed the attack. "
In short, phone calls and conversations in Spanish 'comments in Neapolitan, all few months before' attack that changed the recent history of 'the West, apparently to' unknowingly - assuming it is true the story pentito - of the intelligence activities of police forces across the world. Then, the pentito adds details of a possible "brother" by Rachid decided to become a martyr of the cause jadista "Angelo D'Alterio, who had a close relationship with Rachid, often in his conversations with Sabatino Cerullo commented, to 'tomorrowof the lunch and the phone call made in Spanish by Rachid, in this way: "You understood, the brother of this (ie Rachid) is going to go kill herself. '"Investigation conducted by PM Antonello Ardituro and Marco Del Gaudio, the decisive findings of the police provincial command in Naples led by Colonel Mark Minicucci, by department and by core investigative respectively led by Giancarlo Scafuri and Lorenzo D'Aloja. Here are details on the passage in the Neapolitan of Rashid, on the custom of Moroccans call themselves "brothers'' a bit 'as' fratè'" used by the Neapolitans, on the'' summer'' passed by two potential terrorists on a scooter for the farms of Naples, under the cover of the Camorra. Put a lunch with knowledgeable people of plans ,'' one of us along with'''''' fretello who had decided to kill himself, the history of aerial attacks and metro jump up in the air: stories that go into a file of the DDA in Naples .

Re: Sept11th, the attack announced to the Camorra [Re: furio_from_naples] #649558
06/02/12 09:22 AM
06/02/12 09:22 AM
M
m2w Online content
Underboss
m2w  Online Content
M
Underboss
its sure bullshit why they had to inform the camorra about the plane? there is not any reason

Re: Sept11th, the attack announced to the Camorra [Re: furio_from_naples] #649576
06/02/12 12:11 PM
06/02/12 12:11 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
also to me it seems strange that the terrorists, they reveal their plans to the camorrists, but if the DDA think that the pentito, is reliably there must be a reason.
Moreover, the Mattino is a serious newspaper, I don't think that it would publish a story like that, in the front page , without carefully check his sources.

Re: Sept11th, the attack announced to the Camorra [Re: furio_from_naples] #649581
06/02/12 12:33 PM
06/02/12 12:33 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
That's a pretty sensational claim. I'm not saying that I don't believe it, but I'd like to see the newspaper's sources.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Sept11th, the attack announced to the Camorra [Re: furio_from_naples] #649687
06/03/12 07:20 AM
06/03/12 07:20 AM
Europe
O
oleh Offline
Wiseguy
oleh  Offline
O
Wiseguy
Europe
"Something" is pretty vague. The Camorra might have gotten some hints of a planned attack, but i doubt they realised the magnitude of it. After all, islamic terrorism was quite normal also back then and the camorra has links with albanian drug gangs. And i believe the Madrid bombings had origin in Albania.

Re: Sept11th, the attack announced to the Camorra [Re: furio_from_naples] #649690
06/03/12 08:31 AM
06/03/12 08:31 AM
M
m2w Online content
Underboss
m2w  Online Content
M
Underboss
whats the matter albania with madrid bombings? the imput start from al qaseda in some arabic country and i doubt moroccon terrorists would inform the camorra or anyone about the plan i bet even inside al qaueda only a few people knew it it was organized by some top general and couple of fanatic over there

Re: Sept11th, the attack announced to the Camorra [Re: m2w] #649692
06/03/12 09:03 AM
06/03/12 09:03 AM
Europe
O
oleh Offline
Wiseguy
oleh  Offline
O
Wiseguy
Europe
I just read an article that the explosives came from the Albanian army. After googling it today, however, i only found one article with that suggested connection.

So its probably incorrect.

I agree with M2W thats its highly unlikely that the Camorra knew about the 911 attacks in any detail. Maybe they knew some terror was planned, and they had contact with some of the guys involved in it. But from there to knowing the whole scheme is unlikely.

Last edited by oleh; 06/03/12 09:10 AM.
Re: Sept11th, the attack announced to the Camorra [Re: oleh] #649713
06/03/12 11:14 AM
06/03/12 11:14 AM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
The materials for the Madrid bombing came from a quarry is Spain, or some other place. There were some Spanish guys locked up for selling the material. They didn't originate in Albania. It is known informants like to claim all types of sensational shit to make themselves look more important then they really are, and to make their situation better. It could be true, but I have my doubts, I can't see these Islamic terrorist giving criminal gangs their plan of attack, but they certainly are willing to work with them to procure funds for an attack.

Re: Sept11th, the attack announced to the Camorra [Re: furio_from_naples] #649720
06/03/12 01:02 PM
06/03/12 01:02 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
The pentito actually said that such rachid, wholesaler of hashish had told him that there would be an attack with airplanes in New York, and would explode the bombs in Madrid. Now since he was believed to be reliable, that means he said something that could not be report the newspapers. Now, given that these two terrorists have spent the summer of 2001 scorazzando with the vespas for the Neapolitan Hinterland, between farms under the cover of the Camorra, and that many camorrists have boasted for years, of having hidden in their hideouts the terrorists responsible for bombings Madrid. Then know that there would be an attack in New York or Madrid, does not mean, know the whole plan in detail

Re: Sept11th, the attack announced to the Camorra [Re: furio_from_naples] #649761
06/03/12 03:15 PM
06/03/12 03:15 PM
Texas
TonyG Offline
Capo
TonyG  Offline
Capo
Texas
I find it very hard to believe that the Camorra were informed prior to the 9/11 attacks. There was a very small circle inside Al Qaeda that knew the 9/11 plans, which evolved over time. Al Qaeda didn't even inform the majority of the 19 hijackers about the plan until shortly before it was executed.

Like Pizza Boy, I would like to know more about the source's, including "Rachid", the Moroccan drug dealer who took the phone call at the lunch meeting. What is the identity of the second Moroccan? Why is he not named, especially since it is claimed that he was suicide bombers?

This article has one item that is clearly inaccurate:

"On the identity of the second Moroccan, regretted in no doubt: it is one of the suicide bombers involved in the massacre of 2001, as to be singled out as one of "those who go to kill."

None of the 9/11 Hijackers were Moroccan. Moroccans were involved in the 2004 Madrid train bombings.

From what I have read, there is NOT a consensus on a link between the Al Qaeda and the suspects in the 2004 Madrid Bombings.

Best way to catch the smart ones? Get an idiot working for them.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull