GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Frankie_Five_Angels, Jimmy_Two_Times), 253 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,428
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,321
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: Sicilian Babe] #710317
04/13/13 02:30 PM
04/13/13 02:30 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
That's exactly what you're supposed to do - not go to the altar to receive. However, in the past, when the priest was saying prayers at the funeral home the night before the mass, he would also offer a group absolution to those in attendance so that everyone could receive Communion at the mass the next day. I guess they don't do that anymore??

Thanks SB, I'd have never guessed. I would have thought it would be rude not to do what everyone else was doing.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: Lilo] #710320
04/13/13 02:34 PM
04/13/13 02:34 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
My husband was never baptized, so he has never received Communion. It's a little awkward when the pew empties and he's still there, but he knows it would be a bad thing to go up.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: Sicilian Babe] #710321
04/13/13 02:37 PM
04/13/13 02:37 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
It's a little awkward when the pew empties and he's still there .....

I know the feeling, especially after eating Mexican food. blush

Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: Lilo] #710322
04/13/13 02:48 PM
04/13/13 02:48 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
SB, is there an age barrier for getting baptized in Catholic Church?

Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: afsaneh77] #710325
04/13/13 03:51 PM
04/13/13 03:51 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
SB, is there an age barrier for getting baptized in Catholic Church?

None

Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: Lilo] #710326
04/13/13 03:54 PM
04/13/13 03:54 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Thanks Kly. smile

Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: afsaneh77] #710331
04/13/13 04:17 PM
04/13/13 04:17 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Thanks Kly. smile

I should add that adults, wishing to become Roman Catholic, have to go through months of instruction, before they can be baptized or confirmed.

My father-in-law was Italian, but raised as a Presbyterian. As long as I had known him, he didn't go to church. When he was dying of cancer, he asked if I'd take him to mass at the Catholic Church, to which I belonged. He wanted to receive Communion, but bad Catholic that I am, I didn't stop him. He was worried that the priest would say something, but I told him that while the priest was a pretty bright guy, he can't tell a Protestant from a catholic just by looking at them.

After he died, a funeral mass was held for him at my brother-in-law's catholic church in his hometown. The priest there had known my father-in-law casually through my brother-in-law and also by the fact that my father-in-law operated a popular restaurant in town. father Rick scheduled the mass, thinking the deceased was just a non practicing Catholic. When he asked my brother-in-law after the service where my father-in-law last attended church, he was surprised that it was the local Presbyterian church. My BIL asked if this was a problem, the priest said, "Not really, but now I have to explain it to them and the bishop."

Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: EastHarlemItal] #710336
04/13/13 04:31 PM
04/13/13 04:31 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal

And nothing for nothing DT your always posting like your the smartest guy in the room with this self perceived great insight and critical thinking.

DT is one of the most respected (and smartest if not the smartest) contributors to this Board and I as well as many other Board members appreciate and look forward to his posts.

It's important for posters to keep in mind that just as their posts about law and order should acknowledge statutes and due process, their posts about the Catholic religion should acknowledge the Church's laws (which are called the Canon) and their historical interpretation. Babe's and Kly's recent posts in this thread are an example of such acknowledgement.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: olivant] #710340
04/13/13 04:39 PM
04/13/13 04:39 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Originally Posted By: olivant

And nothing for nothing DT your always posting like your the smartest guy in the room with this self perceived great insight and critical thinking.

DT is one of the most respected (and smartest if not the smartest) contributors to this Board and I as well as many other Board members appreciate and look forward to his posts.

It's important for posters to keep in mind that just as their posts about law and order should acknowledge statutes and due process, their posts about the Catholic religion should acknowledge the Church's laws (which are called the Canon) and their historical interpretation. Babe's and Kly's recent posts in this thread are an example of such acknowledgement.

Great he's the smartest if not the smartest! Cheers! I'm happy for him. Regardless of all his titles I find those posts tasteless, classless and whatever other plug in words some feel necessary to use to display there intelligence online. I will state this though, there's an effort made to display PC by many here however that goes out the window when it comes to the Catholic Church. I am a proud member of that church. And again you can pounce all you want on any group you choose, I felt the need to make note of the post and made an attempt to do so in a civil manner. Again, the PC police all hide when the Catholic Church is mentioned. And yet they are out in full force to defend everyone else.

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: Lilo] #710341
04/13/13 04:42 PM
04/13/13 04:42 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Oli, what do Canon laws, Sicilian Babes and Kly's recent comments have to do with the constant bashing of priests?

And I like the little (Canon law) knowledge you grace me with! Thank you! If DT is number# 1 your a close#2!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: klydon1] #710344
04/13/13 04:45 PM
04/13/13 04:45 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: klydon1
I should add that adults, wishing to become Roman Catholic, have to go through months of instruction, before they can be baptized or confirmed.

My father-in-law was Italian, but raised as a Presbyterian. As long as I had known him, he didn't go to church. When he was dying of cancer, he asked if I'd take him to mass at the Catholic Church, to which I belonged. He wanted to receive Communion, but bad Catholic that I am, I didn't stop him. He was worried that the priest would say something, but I told him that while the priest was a pretty bright guy, he can't tell a Protestant from a catholic just by looking at them.

After he died, a funeral mass was held for him at my brother-in-law's catholic church in his hometown. The priest there had known my father-in-law casually through my brother-in-law and also by the fact that my father-in-law operated a popular restaurant in town. father Rick scheduled the mass, thinking the deceased was just a non practicing Catholic. When he asked my brother-in-law after the service where my father-in-law last attended church, he was surprised that it was the local Presbyterian church. My BIL asked if this was a problem, the priest said, "Not really, but now I have to explain it to them and the bishop."

Thanks for the story. Nice of you to expand on this. I'm not really sure what branch of Christianity was the church I was going, it was called a "Church of God." Any idea what branch that could've been?

Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: afsaneh77] #710346
04/13/13 04:50 PM
04/13/13 04:50 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
My SIL converted to Catholicism last year and he did not have to be baptized. As I understand it, the Catholic church will accept a Christian baptism from another religion.

Kly's right tho about the process. It does take months.

smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 04/13/13 04:51 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: Lilo] #710347
04/13/13 04:54 PM
04/13/13 04:54 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
TIS, your son in law sounds like a very smart young man!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: olivant] #710353
04/13/13 05:42 PM
04/13/13 05:42 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
[quote=EastHarlemItal]

And I've heard this explanation quite a few times. Is this an excuse for demeaning another's beliefs or religion? Had some made this statement about an ethnic group, religion or sexual preference how would that be received? We've gone to great lengths to protect the feelings of every other group and yet there's a constant attack on the Catholic Church. Is it perfect? Far from it! I'm just confused how when a particular belief is attacked it's ok and when other creeds, religions and/ or groups are there's such an outpouring of protest!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: Lilo] #710361
04/13/13 06:11 PM
04/13/13 06:11 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
My husband wasn't raised in any religion. His father was Protestant and his mother was Roman Catholic, but she had a break from the Church, so refused to have him baptized although his brother was. His aunt said she baptized him in the kitchen sink, which does count in the Church, but he never received any other sacrament.

I was very surprised that the priest didn't pressure him to become Catholic when we went for pre-marriage counseling. He didn't even have to promise that he would raise our children Catholic, although that was our plan.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: XDCX] #710388
04/13/13 07:25 PM
04/13/13 07:25 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: XDCX
So do you believe that any Catholic who isn't in the "state of grace" should be denied communion, or just gays?

Anyone who isn't, obviously. The priest simply wasn't singling out the woman because she's gay.

For the record, in the LDS church, gays are able to take the Sacrament as long as they are not engaging in homosexual behavior. I don't know if the Catholic church makes that distinction or not.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: Lilo] #710417
04/13/13 09:58 PM
04/13/13 09:58 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
I'll tell you why religion doesn't work nowdays, there are two reasons:
1) The times have changed drastically from the times when Christianity was started.
2) There's this shitload of idiots who don't understand the rules of the religion and manipulate them for their own gain.

For example sex before marriage. It's more or less there to have the children to have both parents and so their father doesn't bail out as without marriage he would have no responsibility or any relation towards the woman.

That's just one example. You obsessed people with religion do not really understand those regulations the church has made. You have just taken in mind the literal sentence that is written and memorized and praised it over and over again. Which is quite dumb.

Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: Lilo] #710420
04/13/13 10:12 PM
04/13/13 10:12 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
So a religion is suppose to change with the times? Does that hold true for all rules and laws? Just change them when it suites the times? Quite dumb! Really, I have a ton of responses for that but for once I will be the one with class.

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: ThePolakVet] #710423
04/13/13 10:25 PM
04/13/13 10:25 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: ThePolakVet
I'll tell you why religion doesn't work nowdays, there are two reasons:
1) The times have changed drastically from the times when Christianity was started.

"The church which weds itself to the culture of the day will be a widow within each succeeding age." - Samuel Callan

Quote:
2) There's this shitload of idiots who don't understand the rules of the religion and manipulate them for their own gain.

That's certainly true. Too many members of any given religion often don't really understand it. Those like that in my church make me want to pull my hair out.

Quote:
For example sex before marriage. It's more or less there to have the children to have both parents and so their father doesn't bail out as without marriage he would have no responsibility or any relation towards the woman.

Though not the only reason, the religious desire for a couple being married before they have sex certainly does have those social components to it. And nobody, not even the most die hard liberal, can argue that children being born and raised with their parents being married (assuming it's a loving, stable marriage) isn't preferable to anything else. Even a blind man can see the damage the loosening of sexual mores in society, including pre-marital sex, has done.

Quote:
That's just one example. You obsessed people with religion do not really understand those regulations the church has made. You have just taken in mind the literal sentence that is written and memorized and praised it over and over again. Which is quite dumb.

Are you referring to a specific church or churches in general?

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: Lilo] #710424
04/13/13 10:32 PM
04/13/13 10:32 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Religion shouldn't change, it should accept the time it's at. Nowdays a very different life out there. As you see couples are having sex before marriage, there are a lot of homosexuals nowdays we do not cut off the thief's right hand for stealing candy from the local shop and there's many more other stuff. It's common sense. Such as cops years ago would more concentrate on bank robbers, nowdays their concentration is more on the drugs.

Another thing is the celibate, the main intention was to get the priest to be more dedicated to religion. All it has resulted is thousands of victims who have suffered molestation from these "god's workers" who are often helped by other priests.

And I'll tell you why there's all these problems. Just because religion wasn't adjusted to nowdays, it is stuck in those 2000 years back when it was started and that's a difference.

Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: ThePolakVet] #710431
04/13/13 10:49 PM
04/13/13 10:49 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Religion shouldn't change, it should accept the time it's at. Nowdays a very different life out there. As you see couples are having sex before marriage, there are a lot of homosexuals nowdays we do not cut off the thief's right hand for stealing candy from the local shop and there's many more other stuff. It's common sense. Such as cops years ago would more concentrate on bank robbers, nowdays their concentration is more on the drugs.

Another thing is the celibate, the main intention was to get the priest to be more dedicated to religion. All it has resulted is thousands of victims who have suffered molestation from these "god's workers" who are often helped by other priests.

And I'll tell you why there's all these problems. Just because religion wasn't adjusted to nowdays, it is stuck in those 2000 years back when it was started and that's a difference.

You're contradicting yourself. You're saying religion shouldn't change but then you say it should accept the time it's in; inferring that it should indeed change with the times.

Generally speaking, true principles remain true, regardless of what time period we're in. Homosexuality is a good example. Just because it's become more acceptable in society today, that hasn't changed how it's seen in God's eyes. Something being common, socially acceptable, or legal doesn't make it inherently right.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 04/13/13 10:49 PM.

Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: IvyLeague] #710432
04/13/13 10:52 PM
04/13/13 10:52 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

You're contradicting yourself. You're saying religion shouldn't change but then you say it should accept the time it's in; inferring that it should indeed change with the times.

Generally speaking, true principles remain true, regardless of what time period we're in. Homosexuality is a good example. Just because it's become more acceptable in society today, that hasn't changed how it's seen in God's eyes. Something being common, socially acceptable, or legal doesn't make it inherently right.

+1. Great examples!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: IvyLeague] #710454
04/14/13 06:28 AM
04/14/13 06:28 AM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Homosexuality is a good example. Just because it's become more acceptable in society today, that hasn't changed how it's seen in God's eyes.
Okay, how do you know that God doesn't accept homosexuals? You'll say it's put like that by the church, priest or whoever the fuck. How do they know what God likes and what he doesn't like? I'll say it straight, they don't. No-one of us knows.

Just because some people are not tolerant against homosexuals that's how the concept of "God not loving homosexuals" was born. You're being manipulated right from the core.

Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: olivant] #710459
04/14/13 08:40 AM
04/14/13 08:40 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

You know, this has always hit a nerve with me also. When someone posts this kind of statement about another poster. Like they have a higher status then the rest of the posters here- which is bullshit.

I have seen more and more where newer posters are jumped on by the some of the so called "old guard" here. Almost coming to the rescue it seems.

and I also know for sure that this same type of old school thought has driven away a lot on new posters who didn't get the nod because their views didn't match some around here.
Sure, some did have real problems, but many have felt ganged up on by some who think they have some kind of upper status here.

and I would like this to noted and maybe advoided in the future so the board can grow and remain a special place for all not just a select few.

The more here the better! So let us all make sure our passion doesn't kill others enjoyment for this site.

Peace to all.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: EastHarlemItal] #710464
04/14/13 09:41 AM
04/14/13 09:41 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Maybe the priest was distracted by the altar boy.

All this anger toward priests must come from somewhere? And as I said above your always accusing the "new members" of immature and conversations above thier heads! To talk down about an entire group of men when a small portion of that group has made them look bad is about as classless as it gets!

And nothing for nothing DT your always posting like your the smartest guy in the room with this self perceived great insight and critical thinking. And that's all well and good, however a post like this shows your deep hypocritical thinking and like I said it must come from something? To give all these other vagrants a pass and to dump on priests with your cheap shots every chance you get is telling!

Satire is something other than making personal attacks on other posters.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: dontomasso] #710476
04/14/13 10:27 AM
04/14/13 10:27 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Maybe the priest was distracted by the altar boy.

All this anger toward priests must come from somewhere? And as I said above your always accusing the "new members" of immature and conversations above thier heads! To talk down about an entire group of men when a small portion of that group has made them look bad is about as classless as it gets!

And nothing for nothing DT your always posting like your the smartest guy in the room with this self perceived great insight and critical thinking. And that's all well and good, however a post like this shows your deep hypocritical thinking and like I said it must come from something? To give all these other vagrants a pass and to dump on priests with your cheap shots every chance you get is telling!

Satire is something other than making personal attacks on other posters.

May I suggest that you use a lol or another smile to show that it is satire vs an attack mode. There is nothing wrong with satire on a subject. God knows, I use it enough, but also use a lol so people know I am doing just that. Just a suggestion....

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: Lilo] #710478
04/14/13 10:31 AM
04/14/13 10:31 AM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
No personal attack! And I'd seen the "satire" several times so it seemed to be more of an attack than a joke. If you say it was satire then I missed the humor sorry.

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: IvyLeague] #710523
04/14/13 02:21 PM
04/14/13 02:21 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
For the record, in the LDS church, gays are able to take the Sacrament as long as they are not engaging in homosexual behavior. I don't know if the Catholic church makes that distinction or not.

Same principle, Ivy. In the Roman Catholic Church, the sin doesn't lie in the temptation or the inclination, but in the act itself.

The late Father Mychal Judge (killed on 9/11 during the rescue effort) was openly gay in that men were his sexual preference, and he admitted as much. But he didn't act on it, and he is one of the most revered priests in New York City history.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: ThePolakVet] #710563
04/14/13 09:28 PM
04/14/13 09:28 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Okay, how do you know that God doesn't accept homosexuals? You'll say it's put like that by the church, priest or whoever the fuck. How do they know what God likes and what he doesn't like? I'll say it straight, they don't. No-one of us knows.

Just because some people are not tolerant against homosexuals that's how the concept of "God not loving homosexuals" was born. You're being manipulated right from the core.

The scriptures are very clear on homosexuality. Of course,this is where advocates of homosexuality try to discredit the Bible but, time and time again, they show they've neither really read, let alone understand, it. If people want to be all for homosexuality, so be it. But they shouldn't try to argue against the Bible when they have, at best, a very shallow knowledge of it.

Another mistake you're making is, you assume because YOU don't know what God wants or likes, that must mean NOBODY does.

You're also assuming religious people must have been "manipulated" while you're the independent, free-thinker.

Re: Gay Woman denied Communion at funeral [Re: IvyLeague] #710573
04/15/13 12:59 AM
04/15/13 12:59 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Another mistake you're making is, you assume because YOU don't know what God wants or likes, that must mean NOBODY does.

You're also assuming religious people must have been "manipulated" while you're the independent, free-thinker.

Stating the obvious doesn't make it an argument. I see no reasoning or the slightest effort in refuting those claims.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull