GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 283 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,886
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,325
Posts1,058,642
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: rank the families [Re: IvyLeague] #645715
05/01/12 08:32 PM
05/01/12 08:32 PM
M
ManofHonor Offline
Associate
ManofHonor  Offline
M
Associate
No i am someone that knows some of the DeCavalcante's People.

Re: rank the families [Re: IvyLeague] #645716
05/01/12 08:33 PM
05/01/12 08:33 PM
M
ManofHonor Offline
Associate
ManofHonor  Offline
M
Associate
They have around 25 in Florida.

Re: rank the families [Re: Mussolini14] #645736
05/01/12 10:13 PM
05/01/12 10:13 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Mussolini14

LOL, you are even further gone than I thought. Wow, just wow. You assume because one author took that approach then every author must take that approach? Further you criticize the mans style ( Lamothe) then use a quote from him to support your belief?

And who cares if it has been 50+ years since the last indictment. You really think the FBI is so smart the Mafia couldn't outsmart them for 20 years lol?? They outsmarted Hoover for how long?

Do some research on the Tocco family and you may understand why it isn't surprising that one might believe they could neutralize the FBI attempts for 20+ years with arranged marriages and all.

Wait, maybe they didn't dupe Hoover at all!!! Maybe Hoover had a different agenda than to prosecute the mafia?? Could that be so? Perhaps maybe the Detroit FBI branch and those of Kansas, Buffalo Ect have different agenda's than NYC? Wait that couldn't be possible now could it? You have already proved that all FBI agencies put the same weight and allocate the same number of resources to combating the mafia.... NOT.

First, you're beyond delusional. I think that's been clearly established.

Second, I've done plenty of research on the Toccos and the Detroit mob. And I've never come across anything to suggest that they figured out some way to avoid law enforcement scrutiny that no other family in the nation has.

Let me break it down for you as simply as I can so you can understand...

A more viable family = more activity = more indictments.

A less viable family = less activity - less indictments.

It's really not that hard to grasp.

And I feel I need to clarify again that, if people want to believe there's still a viable family in Detroit, I don't argue with that. There's enough conflicting information to make a case for that. What there isn't enough evidence of is the assertion that the Detroit family is as strong as some claim, has 50+ members, etc.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: rank the families [Re: Five_Felonies] #645741
05/01/12 10:24 PM
05/01/12 10:24 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Just out of curiosity

Mussolini14, are you thebarber on the other side?

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: rank the families [Re: Five_Felonies] #645744
05/01/12 10:36 PM
05/01/12 10:36 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline OP
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline OP
Underboss
New Jersey
this whole idea of being secretive or being one step ahead of the government only works on a small scale at best. im sure that there are a few made members in ny who havent been identified by law enforcement, but thats about it. the idea that a family can have huge amounts of activity and make boatloads of cash without drawing attention to itself is almost laughable in todays technologically advanced society. a few scams can fly under the radar, but over time somebody is bound to slip up, but with some people no amount of evidence is good enough and their opinions are set in stone.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: rank the families [Re: Dapper_Don] #645748
05/01/12 10:47 PM
05/01/12 10:47 PM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Just out of curiosity

Nope, I'm Mussonlin14 over there too.

Re: rank the families [Re: Five_Felonies] #645749
05/01/12 10:49 PM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
this whole idea of being secretive or being one step ahead of the government only works on a small scale at best. im sure that there are a few made members in ny who havent been identified by law enforcement, but thats about it. the idea that a family can have huge amounts of activity and make boatloads of cash without drawing attention to itself is almost laughable in todays technologically advanced society. a few scams can fly under the radar, but over time somebody is bound to slip up, but with some people no amount of evidence is good enough and their opinions are set in stone.

Sure over time people will slip up, but with the precautions Tocco has made with pre arranged marriage ect isn't it logical he would last longer than others?

And both sides have access to technology

Re: rank the families [Re: Mussolini14] #645750
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Just out of curiosity

Nope, I'm Mussonlin14 over there too.

gotcha

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?

Re: rank the families [Re: IvyLeague] #645751
05/01/12 10:55 PM
05/01/12 10:55 PM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

LOL, you are even further gone than I thought. Wow, just wow. You assume because one author took that approach then every author must take that approach? Further you criticize the mans style ( Lamothe) then use a quote from him to support your belief?

And who cares if it has been 50+ years since the last indictment. You really think the FBI is so smart the Mafia couldn't outsmart them for 20 years lol?? They outsmarted Hoover for how long?

Do some research on the Tocco family and you may understand why it isn't surprising that one might believe they could neutralize the FBI attempts for 20+ years with arranged marriages and all.

Wait, maybe they didn't dupe Hoover at all!!! Maybe Hoover had a different agenda than to prosecute the mafia?? Could that be so? Perhaps maybe the Detroit FBI branch and those of Kansas, Buffalo Ect have different agenda's than NYC? Wait that couldn't be possible now could it? You have already proved that all FBI agencies put the same weight and allocate the same number of resources to combating the mafia.... NOT.

First, you're beyond delusional. I think that's been clearly established.

Second, I've done plenty of research on the Toccos and the Detroit mob. And I've never come across anything to suggest that they figured out some way to avoid law enforcement scrutiny that no other family in the nation has.

Let me break it down for you as simply as I can so you can understand...

A more viable family = more activity = more indictments.

A less viable family = less activity - less indictments.

It's really not that hard to grasp.

And I feel I need to clarify again that, if people want to believe there's still a viable family in Detroit, I don't argue with that. There's enough conflicting information to make a case for that. What there isn't enough evidence of is the assertion that the Detroit family is as strong as some claim, has 50+ members, etc.

YOu miss the point. For your theory to work you must prove each FBI branch allocates the same % of resources to combat the mafia. Convenient you keep dodging this point.

For example if NYC allocates 50% of their resources to combat the mob and Detroit allocates 5% who do you think will have more indictments?

I have never stated Detroit has 50 made men but I will put more faith in the conclusion drawn from a guy who has put 100's of hours of research into the subject including interviewing both sides than a guy who draws a conclusion from an erroneous glitched formula.

FTR I admit Ivy has superior knowledge of the mafia than I do, but his formula is seriously flawed and postulates that all FBI branches are carbon copies of one another.

Re: rank the families [Re: Mussolini14] #645753
05/01/12 10:58 PM
05/01/12 10:58 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
New Jersey
Sure over time people will slip up, but with the precautions Tocco has made with pre arranged marriage ect isn't it logical he would last longer than others?

sure he seems to be careful, but its easier to be careful when you run a smaller family. detroit seems to be right on the fringe when it comes to viable. personally, i think that they still have some structure over there, but it seems to be on the downside. both sides can use technology, but make no mistake, the government has loads more.

case in point: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/03/petraeus-tv-remote/

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 05/01/12 11:06 PM.

Re: rank the families [Re: Five_Felonies] #645754
05/01/12 11:04 PM
05/01/12 11:04 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York

sure he seems to be careful, but its easier to be careful when you run a smaller family. detroit seems to be the right on the fringe when it comes to viable. personally, i think that they still have some structure over there, but it seems to be on the downside. both sides can use technology, but make no mistake, the government has loads more.

case in point: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/03/petraeus-tv-remote/

Yep, a more LCN related point. The Feds had Rey Maragni from the Colombos wear a rolex watch fixed with a recorder just last year. It resembled this

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2012/03/colombo-informant-taped-mobsters-on.html

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 05/01/12 11:05 PM.

Re: rank the families [Re: Five_Felonies] #645757
05/01/12 11:08 PM
05/01/12 11:08 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
FBI National Priorities

"Our Priorities

The FBI focuses on threats that challenge the foundations of American society or involve dangers too large or complex for any local or state authority to handle alone. In executing the following priorities, we will produce and use intelligence to protect the nation from threats and to bring to justice those who violate the law.

1. Protect the United States from terrorist attack
2. Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage
3. Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes
4. Combat public corruption at all levels
5. Protect civil rights
6. Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises
7. Combat major white-collar crime
8. Combat significant violent crime
9. Support federal, state, local and international partners
10. Upgrade technology to successfully perform the FBI’s mission"

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/quick-facts

For Detroit FBI branch

"In the 1990s, the division found itself tackling serious Ponzi schemes, major bank fraud, and various drug-related crimes like money laundering, illegal prescription sales, and health care fraud fraud. In 1990, division agents arrested Gregory Hooper on charges of industrial espionage. Hooper—an employee of General Motors—had stolen company trade secrets that were estimated to be worth $650 million.

During the decade, the division also pursued serious color of law and civil rights violations, as well as organized crime groups. In 1991, a joint FBI/IRS investigation led to the indictment of several active and retired Detroit police officials on charges of embezzlement, obstruction of justice, and income tax violations. The next year, FBI Detroit investigated a serious arson case that targeted an African-American resident of Battle Creek, Michigan. And in 1996, the division’s five-year undercover investigation called GAMTAX culminated in the indictment of 17 members of the Detroit mob—nearly its entire hierarchy—on charges of illegal gambling, loan-sharking, extortion, and acts of violence in support of those crimes. By 1998, Detroit boss Jack Tocco and several of his most important assistants had been convicted.

Following the events of 9/11, the Detroit Division shifted its focus to countering terrorist threats and strengthening its intelligence capacities. Working closely with the local Muslim communities, it has worked to identify extremist threats and to prevent retaliatory hate crimes against Michigan residents.

With a century of service under its belt, the Detroit Division is committed to using its full range of skills to protect and defend the citizens, businesses, and communities of Michigan in the years ahead."

http://www.fbi.gov/detroit/about-us/history-1/history

NYC FBI Branch

"In the organized crime realm, since 9/11, the New York Field Office has arrested and convicted the leadership of all five La Cosa Nostra families twice over, and effectively put the “sixth” family, the DeCavalcante family, out of commission. In an unprecedented occurrence, Bonanno family boss Joe Massino became the highest-ranking mobster ever to become an FBI cooperator...Counterterrorism remains the largest priority for the office."

http://www.fbi.gov/newyork/about-us/history-1/history

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 05/01/12 11:22 PM.

Re: rank the families [Re: Five_Felonies] #645758
05/01/12 11:09 PM
05/01/12 11:09 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
New Jersey
^^^hey, that website seems pretty well put together. that guy must have his shit together

Re: rank the families [Re: Five_Felonies] #645759
05/01/12 11:11 PM
05/01/12 11:11 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
^^^hey, that website seems pretty well put together. that guy must have his shit together

haha thanks

i think the readers like it as well, i try and run a smooth operation. it has become a good source for archived news articles.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 05/01/12 11:21 PM.

Re: rank the families [Re: Dapper_Don] #645763
05/02/12 12:05 AM
05/02/12 12:05 AM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario
FBI National Priorities

"Our Priorities

The FBI focuses on threats that challenge the foundations of American society or involve dangers too large or complex for any local or state authority to handle alone. In executing the following priorities, we will produce and use intelligence to protect the nation from threats and to bring to justice those who violate the law.

1. Protect the United States from terrorist attack
2. Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage
3. Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes
4. Combat public corruption at all levels
5. Protect civil rights
6. Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises
7. Combat major white-collar crime
8. Combat significant violent crime
9. Support federal, state, local and international partners
10. Upgrade technology to successfully perform the FBI’s mission"

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/quick-facts

For Detroit FBI branch

"In the 1990s, the division found itself tackling serious Ponzi schemes, major bank fraud, and various drug-related crimes like money laundering, illegal prescription sales, and health care fraud fraud. In 1990, division agents arrested Gregory Hooper on charges of industrial espionage. Hooper—an employee of General Motors—had stolen company trade secrets that were estimated to be worth $650 million.

During the decade, the division also pursued serious color of law and civil rights violations, as well as organized crime groups. In 1991, a joint FBI/IRS investigation led to the indictment of several active and retired Detroit police officials on charges of embezzlement, obstruction of justice, and income tax violations. The next year, FBI Detroit investigated a serious arson case that targeted an African-American resident of Battle Creek, Michigan. And in 1996, the division’s five-year undercover investigation called GAMTAX culminated in the indictment of 17 members of the Detroit mob—nearly its entire hierarchy—on charges of illegal gambling, loan-sharking, extortion, and acts of violence in support of those crimes. By 1998, Detroit boss Jack Tocco and several of his most important assistants had been convicted.

Following the events of 9/11, the Detroit Division shifted its focus to countering terrorist threats and strengthening its intelligence capacities. Working closely with the local Muslim communities, it has worked to identify extremist threats and to prevent retaliatory hate crimes against Michigan residents.

With a century of service under its belt, the Detroit Division is committed to using its full range of skills to protect and defend the citizens, businesses, and communities of Michigan in the years ahead."

http://www.fbi.gov/detroit/about-us/history-1/history

NYC FBI Branch

"In the organized crime realm, since 9/11, the New York Field Office has arrested and convicted the leadership of all five La Cosa Nostra families twice over, and effectively put the “sixth” family, the DeCavalcante family, out of commission. In an unprecedented occurrence, Bonanno family boss Joe Massino became the highest-ranking mobster ever to become an FBI cooperator...Counterterrorism remains the largest priority for the office."

http://www.fbi.gov/newyork/about-us/history-1/history

It's common knowledge that most any branch emphasises Counter terrorism more so than anything else, but I have yet to see any data which shows how much they allocate to combate street gangs, 1% MC clubs and other OC groups vs the mafia and for Ivy's formula to work the ratio must be the same in every city for the formula to be accurate. Simple as that. I always keep an open mind and have no desire for any family to be viable or not, but as I stated earlier you posting comments from one side is the same as interviewing one presidential candidate and taking what they say as gospel without giving the other a chance to talk.

Did you ask Tocco or anyone what measure they use for counter surveillance? I know it is a TV show but mobsters have said on wire tap how accurate Sopranos is and I recall for example at a sit down Silvio using a phone that the Taliban used which was completely untraceable. Before you laugh this off and say I am grasping at straws you should know there was a Serbian gang busted this January in my city and the police confiscated similar technology. If a local drug gang in a city of 150000 has access to this kind of technology who knows what a mafia family in the city of Detroit has access to?

Last edited by Mussolini14; 05/02/12 12:21 AM.
Re: rank the families [Re: Five_Felonies] #645765
05/02/12 12:21 AM
05/02/12 12:21 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

How many times do I have to say this?

THE FACT THAT THE FBI (OR LOCAL POLICE) IN DETROIT DON'T ALLOCATE MUCH TIME AND RESOURCES TO THE LCN THERE SHOWS IT'S NOT A BIG PRIORITY IN THE FIRST PLACE! IF IT WAS AS STRONG AND ACTIVE AS SOME ALLEGE, IT WOULD BE A HIGHER PRIORITY FOR THE FEDS AND THERE WOULD BE MORE CASES AS A RESULT!

LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES OBVIOUSLY DEDICATE ENOUGH RESOURCES TO BRING ABOUT ONGOING CASES, NOT ONLY IN NEW YORK, BUT ALSO IN NEW ENGLAND, PHILADELPHIA, AND CHICAGO. BUT DETROIT IS THE ONE AREA OF THE COUNTRY WHERE THE FEDS IGNORE THE MOB OR ARE NOT ABLE TO BRING ONGOING CASES?

rolleyes

Last edited by IvyLeague; 05/02/12 12:21 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: rank the families [Re: IvyLeague] #645767
05/02/12 12:31 AM
05/02/12 12:31 AM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario
How many times do I have to say this?

THE FACT THAT THE FBI (OR LOCAL POLICE) IN DETROIT DON'T ALLOCATE MUCH TIME AND RESOURCES TO THE LCN THERE SHOWS IT'S NOT A BIG PRIORITY IN THE FIRST PLACE! IF IT WAS AS STRONG AND ACTIVE AS SOME ALLEGE, IT WOULD BE A HIGHER PRIORITY FOR THE FEDS AND THERE WOULD BE MORE CASES AS A RESULT!

LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES OBVIOUSLY DEDICATE ENOUGH RESOURCES TO BRING ABOUT ONGOING CASES, NOT ONLY IN NEW YORK, BUT ALSO IN NEW ENGLAND, PHILADELPHIA, AND CHICAGO. BUT DETROIT IS THE ONE AREA OF THE COUNTRY WHERE THE FEDS IGNORE THE MOB OR ARE NOT ABLE TO BRING ONGOING CASES?

rolleyes

Again you miss the point. It is not necessarily indicative of less mafia activity only that they value the prosecution of street gangs and 1% motorcycle clubs as they are a bigger threat to the public. Or did you ask them and they told you they put mafia prosecution over that of street gangs and other OC groups?

You act as though it is a stretch to think 1 out of 5 FBI branches places more emphasis on other criminal elements than the mafia. I think most would agree that street gangs are a bigger threat to public safety so perhaps 20% of FBI branches are starting to realize going after gang bangers who shoot out in public serves the public interest more so than going after old men who take bets.

Last edited by Mussolini14; 05/02/12 12:34 AM.
Re: rank the families [Re: Mussolini14] #645769
05/02/12 12:39 AM
05/02/12 12:39 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Again you miss the point. It is not necessarily indicative of less mafia activity only that they value the prosecution of street gangs and 1% motorcycle clubs as they are a bigger threat to the public. Or did you ask them and they told you they put mafia prosecution over that of street gangs and other OC groups?

You act as though it is a stretch to think 1 out of 5 FBI branches places more emphasis on other criminal elements than the mafia. I think most would agree that street gangs are a bigger threat to public safety so perhaps 20% of FBI branches are starting to realize going after gang bangers who shoot out in public serves the public interest more so than going after old men who take bets.

I suppose you failing to recognize the correlation between the two shouldn't be surprising. You're the guy who thinks it doesn't matter if 50 years have gone by without cases. Heck, that could mean the LCN family in Dallas is still around! whistle

Re: rank the families [Re: IvyLeague] #645771
05/02/12 12:46 AM
05/02/12 12:46 AM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario

I suppose you failing to recognize the correlation between the two shouldn't be surprising. You're the guy who thinks it doesn't matter if 50 years have gone by without cases. Heck, that could mean the LCN family in Dallas is still around! whistle

Now your just paraphrasing Ivy, when did I ever say it doesn't matter if 50 years go by? You are the one who keeps talking about Dallas like their families state has anything to do with Detroit or other families I have mentioned. You fail to address my points about Hoover having an agenda that did not include prosecuting the mafia and therefor they went virtually undisturbed for decades and instead talk about Dallas.

Last edited by Mussolini14; 05/02/12 12:47 AM.
Re: rank the families [Re: Mussolini14] #645773
05/02/12 12:55 AM
05/02/12 12:55 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Now your just paraphrasing Ivy, when did I ever say it doesn't matter if 50 years go by? You are the one who keeps talking about Dallas like their families state has anything to do with Detroit or other families I have mentioned. You fail to address my points about Hoover having an agenda that did not include prosecuting the mafia and therefor they went virtually undisturbed for decades and instead talk about Dallas.

You said -

"And who cares if it has been 50+ years since the last indictment. You really think the FBI is so smart the Mafia couldn't outsmart them for 20 years lol?? They outsmarted Hoover for how long?"

Isn't it funny how the organized crime experts, journalists, and law enforcement officials in those quotes I put up all have an agenda but mcscott doesn't? Hmmm....could it be that the only difference is mcscott is saying what you want to hear while the others aren't?

Re: rank the families [Re: Five_Felonies] #645812
05/02/12 04:02 PM
05/02/12 04:02 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
anyway its true that fbi could care less of mafia in detroit today since street gangs and terrorism imagine create social alarm there
a mafia family of 30-50 made members in a metropolitan area of 5 millions its a different thing that lets say 5 families and 1.000 made members in new york
detroit in the 50s had less than hlaf of acutal people living and the family had 100 made members

Re: rank the families [Re: m2w] #645818
05/02/12 04:17 PM
05/02/12 04:17 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: m2w
anyway its true that fbi could care less of mafia in detroit today since street gangs and terrorism imagine create social alarm there
a mafia family of 30-50 made members in a metropolitan area of 5 millions its a different thing that lets say 5 families and 1.000 made members in new york
detroit in the 50s had less than hlaf of acutal people living and the family had 100 made members

The feds will always take the opportunity to make a case against the infamous Mafia. But it's a case of a family where 30 members is probably the highest total at most and the activity doesn't expand much beyond bookmaking and loansharking.

Re: rank the families [Re: Dapper_Don] #645844
05/02/12 06:09 PM
05/02/12 06:09 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss

haha thanks

i think the readers like it as well, i try and run a smooth operation. it has become a good source for archived news articles.

I've heard some rumors that a guy is making regular trips to Ontario to align himself with the Toronto Sun and take over your operation.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: rank the families [Re: IvyLeague] #645845
05/02/12 06:14 PM
05/02/12 06:14 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
The feds will always take the opportunity to make a case against the infamous Mafia. But it's a case of a family where 30 members is probably the highest total at most and the activity doesn't expand much beyond bookmaking and loansharking.

Also, the feds have a habit of going after the weaker families first to give them a final pushover. The Colombos in New York are a good example. They know they can make easier scores on the most vulnerable groups.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: rank the families [Re: Sonny_Black] #645847
05/02/12 06:24 PM
05/02/12 06:24 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

haha thanks

I've heard some rumors that a guy is making regular trips to Ontario to align himself with the Toronto Sun and take over your operation.

he was making trips

hes sleeping with the fishes now

Re: rank the families [Re: Sonny_Black] #645848
05/02/12 06:25 PM
05/02/12 06:25 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York

Also, the feds have a habit of going after the weaker families first to give them a final pushover. The Colombos in New York are a good example. They know they can make easier scores on the most vulnerable groups.

yeah i feel bad for the colombos, its like by the time the ink on an indictment runs dry the feds pump another one out, one after the other, no chance for the leadership or the guys on the street to even breathe

Re: rank the families [Re: Dapper_Don] #645852
05/02/12 06:42 PM
05/02/12 06:42 PM
Ivan Offline
Underboss
Ivan  Offline
Underboss

yeah i feel bad for the colombos, its like by the time the ink on an indictment runs dry the feds pump another one out, one after the other, no chance for the leadership or the guys on the street to even breathe

They wouldn't have this problem if they weren't trigger-happy morons, you know.

Re: rank the families [Re: Ivan] #645854
05/02/12 06:51 PM
05/02/12 06:51 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: Ivan

They wouldn't have this problem if they weren't trigger-happy morons, you know.

yea

they brought everything upon themselves

Re: rank the families [Re: Dapper_Don] #645860
05/02/12 08:39 PM
05/02/12 08:39 PM
12th & Cleveland KCMO
K
KCGizzo Offline
Wiseguy
KCGizzo  Offline
K
Wiseguy
12th & Cleveland KCMO

haha thanks

he was making trips

Who was that?

Re: rank the families [Re: KCGizzo] #645905
05/03/12 05:05 AM
05/03/12 05:05 AM
Amsterdam
C
Chopper2012 Offline
Capo
Chopper2012  Offline
C
Capo
Amsterdam
Originally Posted By: KCGizzo
[quote=Five_Felonies]^^^hey, that website seems pretty well put together. that guy must have his shit together

haha thanks

he was making trips

Quote:
Who was that?

All I know he was invited to a sit down with Dapper_Don and never came back shhh .

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull