GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Ciment), 443 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,805
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,377
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,422
Posts1,060,657
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Interesting article about Obama... #632172
01/29/12 02:32 PM
01/29/12 02:32 PM
N
NJBoy55 Offline OP
BANNED
NJBoy55  Offline OP
BANNED
N
Underboss
I am not much into politics, just thought this article was really interesting.

When Barack Obama became President he told us about his ''Stimulus Package'' and said it would help get more people back to work. It was soon passed by Congress, before the American people even knew more about it. The plan he had never worked and it put our country more in debt. Obama later told us about his healthcare plan, which became known as ''Obamacare.'' It was passed by Congress as well. Not long after it was passed, we noticed taxes were raised super high for anyone with a paycheck from a job or social security and taxes went up pretty high on things you buy in a store or online. We soon found out it was due to ''Obamacare'' that it was like this. Obama also is against SB1070 and said it would lead to racial profiling. SB1070 does nothing more then allow Arizona to enforce Federal law. It isn't about legal immigration and has nothing to do with race. It simply states that if you're a foreign national you're required to carry your identification on you at all times. That's an existing federal law. It also states that people in our country illegally will be passed off to customs and immigration. It took him more than a week to comment on the Gulf oil spill and weeks before he finally challenged BP's estimate of leakage. He lied about where he was born and when pressured to show his Birth Certificate he showed us a fake one. Obama doesn't even salute the American Flag. He is the first anti-American to be President of the United States. His wife made that clear when she said ''for the first time in my life I'm proud to be an American.'' That was when Obama was running for President. Let's not forget his old anti-American friends like the terrorist Bill Ayers and the racist Rev. Jeremiah Wright. Barack Obama, in a Newsweek interview said “John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith." He told people that he actually meant to say Christian faith instead. What a liar. He bowed to a Muslim King but not to the Queen of England in 2009. He's been visiting Mosque’s but not churches since he became President. Obama won’t wear an American Flag Pin because he thinks it will offend people. He always defends Islam & Obama has spoken Arabic in quoting the “Holy Quran." But he has never quoted the Bible. Obama wrote a book about his father called "The Audacity of Hope." In the book he said “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." He always stands with his hands folded in front of him when listening to the National Anthem and the Pledge of Allegiance. Michelle Obama was recently caught saying "all that for a damn flag" to her husband at the 10th year anniversary ceremony for the people killed on 9/11.

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: NJBoy55] #632173
01/29/12 02:42 PM
01/29/12 02:42 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
That is SO Fox news. rolleyes

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #632174
01/29/12 02:51 PM
01/29/12 02:51 PM
N
NJBoy55 Offline OP
BANNED
NJBoy55  Offline OP
BANNED
N
Underboss
I think it could be. A friend of mine sent this to me.

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #632176
01/29/12 02:52 PM
01/29/12 02:52 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Who wrote that, Glenn Beck?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: NJBoy55] #632177
01/29/12 02:55 PM
01/29/12 02:55 PM
California

California
There is so much "rehashing" in it, some stories from way back. The birth certificate alone is so overdone and has been verified & proven as real. The raising of taxes as well as been proven false. I know a lot of those e-mails/articles continue to go around and likely will throughout all of President Obama's term/s.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #632180
01/29/12 03:06 PM
01/29/12 03:06 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
There is so much "rehashing" in it, some stories from way back. The birth certificate alone is so overdone and has been verified & proven as real. The raising of taxes as well as been proven false. I know a lot of those e-mails/articles continue to go around and likely will throughout all of President Obama's term/s.

I agree.

They should at least come up with some "new" material if they're going to continue to bash the guy.

And boy, do they ever hate his wife? I thought Hillary cornered the market on First Lady hatred, but they really seem to have it in for Michelle Obama.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: pizzaboy] #632182
01/29/12 03:22 PM
01/29/12 03:22 PM
California

California
Oh yea, Michelle gets bashed big time too. I think Rush may help in that area. Personally I don't mind Hillary BUT to many she comes off I guess like a bitch??? But Michelle isn't the same personality at all I don't think.
Like EVERY first lady, Michelle has her pet projects (ie Nancy Reagan "Just Say No" to drugs) with one of them being healthy eating for kids. Not a bad thing right? Well, think again. LOL

I remember a year or so back Sarah Palin (I know what do I expect but she has her fans) was being interviewed and I only saw a clip of her cooking or preparing something in her home. She had to make a dig about Michelle implying that the First Lady was dictating what we are suppose to eat. For God's sake!!! Palin's not alone, others though have made such digs. rolleyes

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 01/29/12 03:25 PM.

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: pizzaboy] #632184
01/29/12 03:27 PM
01/29/12 03:27 PM
N
NJBoy55 Offline OP
BANNED
NJBoy55  Offline OP
BANNED
N
Underboss
Hi Guys, actualy I just found out after talking to my friend Chris, who sent it to me, that he made the article. It's from his personal Facebook note. Well, after asking him if he really believed the Birth Certificate rumor to be true, he sent me this video, which gives us proof that Obama did show the world that the Birth Certificate was phony. Not saying it is, but I'm just not sure if this stuff is true or false. I want to be 100% sure before I vote again!

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: NJBoy55] #632185
01/29/12 03:32 PM
01/29/12 03:32 PM
California

California
No offense, but your friend is wrong, plain and simple. State of Hawaii has verified, the then Republican Governor has verified. Wishing it so, won't make it true.

smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 01/29/12 03:33 PM.

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #632188
01/29/12 03:54 PM
01/29/12 03:54 PM
N
NJBoy55 Offline OP
BANNED
NJBoy55  Offline OP
BANNED
N
Underboss
TIS, I know what you mean. It's just you never really know what's up.

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: NJBoy55] #632190
01/29/12 04:12 PM
01/29/12 04:12 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: NJBoy55
I am not much into politics, just thought this article was really interesting.

It was passed by Congress as well. Not long after it was passed, we noticed taxes were raised super high for anyone with a paycheck from a job or social security and taxes went up pretty high on things you buy in a store or online. .

So much to comment on. I'll just address this:

Federal income tax and social security tax rates have remained the same since 2003 with a small reduction in Social Security tax rates starting last year and extended through February of this year. Taxes on things you buy in a store or online are a function of state and local government tax rates.

Last edited by olivant; 01/29/12 04:20 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: pizzaboy] #632192
01/29/12 04:24 PM
01/29/12 04:24 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

probably along with his butt buddy Bill O'Reilly

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: NJBoy55] #632195
01/29/12 04:27 PM
01/29/12 04:27 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
There are just so many things wrong with that nonsense that you posted NJBoy, that it's pointless to defend it. The haters will go on believing what they want, no matter how many times or how many ways it's been said. It's pandering to the ignorant who won't take the time to actually research what is real and what's not.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: Dapper_Don] #632197
01/29/12 04:33 PM
01/29/12 04:33 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

At least O'reilly writes his own material. Like him or not, he's fairly educated. But you can't tell me that Beck doesn't employ a ghostwriter. He's not smart enough to read a book, let alone write one.

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: pizzaboy] #632206
01/29/12 05:08 PM
01/29/12 05:08 PM
N
NJBoy55 Offline OP
BANNED
NJBoy55  Offline OP
BANNED
N
Underboss

At least O'reilly writes his own material. Like him or not, he's fairly educated. But you can't tell me that Beck doesn't employ a ghostwriter. He's not smart enough to read a book, let alone write one.

Wow, PB actually defends a Conservative, like O' Reilly. That's the first. LOL! Yep, I agree that O'Reilly is pretty articulate.

I never was a Beck fan, though...

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: pizzaboy] #632220
01/29/12 06:30 PM
01/29/12 06:30 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York

o'reilly is a smart guy obcourse, ghost writer or not for beck

both are wackos

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: Dapper_Don] #632228
01/29/12 07:11 PM
01/29/12 07:11 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
There's enough to legitimately criticize about Obama's performance as presidemt without having to resort to the slanders and inaccuracies in that article.

As for the AZ immigration bill: I opposed it because it is a formula for racial profiling, plain and simple. My wife and I aren't going to be challenged to produce proof of citizenship if we're stopped for a traffic violation--but you can bet our Mexican-American neighbor will be. Nonetheless, illegal immigration is a serious problem here. On the one hand, the Federal government claims absolute jurisdiction over all immigration matters. On the other hand, enforcement has been sporadic and feeble, and Congress has treated it as a political football, constantly failing to enact comprehensive immigration reform.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: Turnbull] #632241
01/29/12 07:54 PM
01/29/12 07:54 PM
N
NJBoy55 Offline OP
BANNED
NJBoy55  Offline OP
BANNED
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
There's enough to legitimately criticize about Obama's performance as presidemt without having to resort to the slanders and inaccuracies in that article.

As for the AZ immigration bill: I opposed it because it is a formula for racial profiling, plain and simple. My wife and I aren't going to be challenged to produce proof of citizenship if we're stopped for a traffic violation--but you can bet our Mexican-American neighbor will be. Nonetheless, illegal immigration is a serious problem here. On the one hand, the Federal government claims absolute jurisdiction over all immigration matters. On the other hand, enforcement has been sporadic and feeble, and Congress has treated it as a political football, constantly failing to enact comprehensive immigration reform.

In some ways I agree. But, what about the Cartels coming from Mexico and into AZ that are killing Ranchers on the border?? Also, what about the trashing that goes on on the border. There are immigrants that are wonderful people, like our Italian ancestors were. I think they should do it the RIGHT way. Not illegally. Many people either don't see the ILLEGAL in front of immigrant and just think you're referring to all immigrants, which is not true, or they just want to start something. Sheriff Joe Arpaio (A proud Italian-American) is doing a great job for the State of Arizona in my opinion.

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: NJBoy55] #632261
01/29/12 09:07 PM
01/29/12 09:07 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York

In some ways I agree. But, what about the Cartels coming from Mexico and into AZ that are killing Ranchers on the border?? Also, what about the trashing that goes on on the border. There are immigrants that are wonderful people, like our Italian ancestors were. I think they should do it the RIGHT way. Not illegally. Many people either don't see the ILLEGAL in front of immigrant and just think you're referring to all immigrants, which is not true. Sheriff Joe Arpaio (A proud Italian-American) is doing a great job for the State of Arizona in my opinion.

actually illegal immigration has dropped sharply (66%) over the past decade, but you wont hear the republican candidates mention that.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/sep/1/illegal-immigration-down-dramatically/

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: Dapper_Don] #632267
01/29/12 09:36 PM
01/29/12 09:36 PM
N
NJBoy55 Offline OP
BANNED
NJBoy55  Offline OP
BANNED
N
Underboss
Dapper, it sounds like you aren't all liberal either, if you agree illegal immigration has gone down. You're right... It has gone down a lot. I believe Sheriff Arpaio is to thank for that.

Noticed on an old post you really bashed Fathersson for disagreeing with our president. Most of us as humans due change our beliefs from time to time, though. So, I'm with you there. I have always pretty much have had the same beliefs and stuck by them.

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: NJBoy55] #632270
01/29/12 09:57 PM
01/29/12 09:57 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper, it sounds like you aren't all liberal either, if you agree illegal immigration has gone down. You're right... It has gone down a lot. I believe Sheriff Arpaio is to thank for that.

Noticed on an old post you really bashed Fathersson for disagreeing with our president. Most of us as humans due change our beliefs from time to time, though. So, I'm with you there. I have always pretty much have had the same beliefs and stuck by them.

i was never all liberal, im generally socially liberal but fiscally conservative i consider myself a moderate democrat (i.e. blue dog). i am just in favor of what makes sense and is backed up by data!

and illegal immigration going down is not due to that sheriff, its due to the poor economy since their isnt the attraction of jobs in the states to pull people to come across the border as before when the economy was better, also there are much better border policing techniques by the border patrol (they have predator drones on the border now) and that has helped out as well plus the last bush built a good sized fence as well

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: Dapper_Don] #632361
01/30/12 10:48 AM
01/30/12 10:48 AM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Interestingly (or at least I think it's interesting), AZ voters recalled and defeated the State Senator who sponsored the controversial immigration bill. And Sheriff Joe is in big trouble with the Feds.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: Turnbull] #632378
01/30/12 01:25 PM
01/30/12 01:25 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Good points TB.

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: Dapper_Don] #632445
01/30/12 08:30 PM
01/30/12 08:30 PM
N
NJBoy55 Offline OP
BANNED
NJBoy55  Offline OP
BANNED
N
Underboss
[quote=NJBoy55]

i was never all liberal, im generally socially liberal but fiscally conservative i consider myself a moderate democrat (i.e. blue dog). i am just in favor of what makes sense and is backed up by data!

and illegal immigration going down is not due to that sheriff, its due to the poor economy since their isnt the attraction of jobs in the states to pull people to come across the border as before when the economy was better, also there are much better border policing techniques by the border patrol (they have predator drones on the border now) and that has helped out as well plus the last bush built a good sized fence as well

That's fair enough...

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: Turnbull] #632447
01/30/12 08:34 PM
01/30/12 08:34 PM
N
NJBoy55 Offline OP
BANNED
NJBoy55  Offline OP
BANNED
N
Underboss
Interestingly (or at least I think it's interesting), AZ voters recalled and defeated the State Senator who sponsored the controversial immigration bill. And Sheriff Joe is in big trouble with the Feds.

Yep, Obama and Joe aren't very good friends... Lets just say that... LOL!

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: NJBoy55] #632648
02/01/12 12:15 PM
02/01/12 12:15 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Wow, PB actually defends a Conservative, like O' Reilly. That's the first. LOL!

I'm a moderate Democrat, NJBoy55. I've voted Republican on more than a few occasions since the first time I voted in 1977. But today's Far Right talking heads on networks like Fox are just too much for a reasonable person to take. And to be fair, the same can be said for the Lefties at MSNBC.

That's why I don't mind Mitt so much (although at this point I'm still leaning towards voting for Obama in November). Extremists (both political and religious) are dangerous. If we haven't learned that over the course of the past ten years, we never will.

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: NJBoy55] #632656
02/01/12 01:28 PM
02/01/12 01:28 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
Hi Guys, actualy I just found out after talking to my friend Chris, who sent it to me, that he made the article. It's from his personal Facebook note. Well, after asking him if he really believed the Birth Certificate rumor to be true, he sent me this video, which gives us proof that Obama did show the world that the Birth Certificate was phony. Not saying it is, but I'm just not sure if this stuff is true or false. I want to be 100% sure before I vote again!

Obviously you are not a Vulcan.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Interesting article about Obama... [Re: NJBoy55] #632660
02/01/12 01:57 PM
02/01/12 01:57 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
DT, you posted someone's post, but not apost of your own.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull