GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (m2w, joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 165 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,758
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,303
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,410
Posts1,060,407
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? #630168
01/18/12 04:41 AM
01/18/12 04:41 AM
T
tiger84 Offline OP
Capo
tiger84  Offline OP
T
Capo
I just saw that lastdon documentary.He completely controlled Montreal for 25 years the guy was also an international gangster meaning he had contacts in in Europe and south america.If he was in NY he defiantly would have made the top of the Bonnano family.

Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: tiger84] #630190
01/18/12 06:48 AM
01/18/12 06:48 AM
Italy
Money Offline
Button
Money  Offline
Button
Italy
An article published in Italy...

"Now Vito Rizzuto should cooperate with the law because this is the last chance he has to stay alive."

Sergio Barbieri, Deputy Chief of Staff to the Ministry of Justice and an expert on Italian Mafia International talks about the settling of scores and the fight against the mafia that is striking and exterminating the Rizzuto clan. And, contrary to other experts and opinion leaders, focuses his attention on the son of Nicholas, Vito Rizzuto, who is currently in prison in Colorado.

Dr. Barbieri, begin the murder of Nicolo Rizzuto, considered by many as the last of the "Godfathers". What does the mafia in the language?

"Looking at the past and the history of the Mafia in Sicily, this murder may place it in a repositioning of the balance between mafia organizations. He killed one of the "patriarchs" to give a further indication of the power delivery and to warn those who are left alive who could also soon get her now. "

Years ago in Italy there was a war between the Corleonesi and Palermo. It won the Corleone ...

"From an initial analysis would seem to be a war of mafia killings and all these are designed to eliminate members of the enemy and to warn all others. Or: "Look what your power is over and now commanded us. '"

Ever since Vito is in prison, the Rizzuto clan was almost wiped out. It's the end of an era?

"I can not say. The Rizzuto family was certainly a landmark of the Cosa Nostra in drug trafficking and international money laundering. "

Who has interests bent on their extermination?

"The war between Mafia families may be one, for the same interests and for the division and control of the territory. In this case may fall into this battle all the organizations in various guises have interests that conflict with the power of this clan. "

The murder of Nicholas makes it much weaker than the figure of Vito, the son of 64 years, which is currently in prison in Colorado. Kill himself?

"I can not say. It is undeniable that now Vito is in a position of isolation. The killing of the son and the father are the messages addressed to one who is widely considered the leader. The scorched earth around are doing and expect to come out of prison for "also adjust its position."

What should I do to be saved?

"The only way I can is to collaborate with the justice. I see no other possibility. If he gets out of prison and returns to lead the family business, it might take too many risks. In a situation of isolation like this, the only protection you may find it beginning to talk. "

In short Rizzuto is experiencing the same situation that befell the time of Buscetta antimafia led by Giovanni Falcone?

"The combination of Rizzuto and Buscetta is not entirely wrong. The two have several things in common. And both the Mafia killed the closest relatives. Buscetta but finally worked. On Vito Rizzuto remain open so many unknowns and it is difficult to imagine now what will be his moves. Certainly when it comes out of prison is in danger. Because he is the real target of the enemies of Rizzuto and for him to have made all these murders. "

Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: tiger84] #630195
01/18/12 08:55 AM
01/18/12 08:55 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
I think he was rather a modern day Frank Costello, or maybe Joe Bonanno as both had sky high egos.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: Money] #630200
01/18/12 09:28 AM
01/18/12 09:28 AM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: Money

"The combination of Rizzuto and Buscetta is not entirely wrong. The two have several things in common. And both the Mafia killed the closest relatives. Buscetta but finally worked. On Vito Rizzuto remain open so many unknowns and it is difficult to imagine now what will be his moves. Certainly when it comes out of prison is in danger. Because he is the real target of the enemies of Rizzuto and for him to have made all these murders. "

This is such bullshit I wouldn't even know where to start. Honestly, I don't know if Italian papers print whatever the hell they feel like or what. If Rizzuto was going to rat, he would have done so before this last prison term. He has very little left to lose, and about to be released, so at this point it makes no sense. Even if he gets extradited to Italy, I cannot see him informing.

And as far as him and Buscetta having so much in common, like both having close family killed by mafia...welcome to every fucking mafia family in Italy. They all can say the exact same. Yet, most don't rat.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: tiger84] #630201
01/18/12 09:33 AM
01/18/12 09:33 AM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss
Gotta agree with Carm - I can't see Rizzutto ratting. He's too Old School - IMO.

Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: tiger84] #630204
01/18/12 09:52 AM
01/18/12 09:52 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Rizzuto's family is very rich, his son and daughter are both lawyers. He could simply retire and live the rest of his life in comfort. I'm sure he still has important friends and would be capable of settling scores. There is no advantage for him to rat.

Buscetta was on the run and never had the same esteem as Rizzuto. He had lost all his sons and most of his family and friends in Sicily so he stood alone against very ruthless people who would stop at nothing to take care of their enemies, literally. The only "revenge" Buscetta could take was to rat.

Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: Sonny_Black] #630207
01/18/12 10:10 AM
01/18/12 10:10 AM
Italy
Money Offline
Button
Money  Offline
Button
Italy
I read that the Rizzuto family will return to Italy (Cattolica Eraclea) on http://palermo.repubblica.it/cronaca/201...anada-17959464/ ..

Last edited by Money; 01/18/12 10:11 AM.
Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: Money] #630213
01/18/12 11:26 AM
01/18/12 11:26 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Money
I read that the Rizzuto family will return to Italy (Cattolica Eraclea) on http://palermo.repubblica.it/cronaca/201...anada-17959464/ ..

I also read that his family wanted to move to western Canada, although I would see him moving to Florida or the Caribbean.

Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: Sonny_Black] #630216
01/18/12 11:35 AM
01/18/12 11:35 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Well, being that Carlo Gambino was mentioned, I just want to point out that those of us "in the know" understand that Carlo wasn't really the boss. The real boss was a fruit peddler named Pepe. His office was above a little diner on Myrtle Avenue in Ridgewood. The poor guy died without any "fame and glory." They never even gave the guy a dinner.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: pizzaboy] #630217
01/18/12 11:39 AM
01/18/12 11:39 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Well, being that Carlo Gambino was mentioned, I just want to point out that those of us "in the know" understand that Carlo wasn't really the boss. The real boss was a fruit peddler named Pepe.

Lmao.

Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: pizzaboy] #630219
01/18/12 11:42 AM
01/18/12 11:42 AM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Well, being that Carlo Gambino was mentioned, I just want to point out that those of us "in the know" understand that Carlo wasn't really the boss. The real boss was a fruit peddler named Pepe. His office was above a little diner on Myrtle Avenue in Ridgewood. The poor guy died without any "fame and glory." They never even gave the guy a dinner.

That's where I grew up. In Ridgewood, Queens. I was on Myrtle all the time hanging out. Funny I never heard this story!! grin

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: carmela] #630221
01/18/12 11:45 AM
01/18/12 11:45 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: carmela
That's where I grew up. In Ridgewood, Queens. I was on Myrtle all the time hanging out. Funny I never heard this story!! grin

No shit?

Do you know George Werst funeral home on Cooper Avenue? I represented the funeral directors there for IBT 813. Small world. I spent a lot of time in that area back in the late '80s thru the mid '90s.

That's how I know that Pepe was really the boss whistle.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: pizzaboy] #630225
01/18/12 12:18 PM
01/18/12 12:18 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)

If this wasn´t true, I would have laughed my ass off.
Another top secret that only people in the know, knows about is the fact that Giancana actually is not dead. He managed to fool the government by staging his own death.
He lives on a Carribean Island where he started a band with Elvis and Michael Jackson.
How do I know this? I was there on vaccation and saw them perform "Viva Las Vegas" and "Smooth Criminal" for the tourists.
But please, do not spread this any further because Giancana is a hell of a drummer. shhh

[Linked Image]
Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: HairyKnuckles] #630227
01/18/12 12:27 PM
01/18/12 12:27 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
How do I know this? I was there on vaccation and saw them perform "Viva Las Vegas" and "Smooth Criminal" for the tourists.

I think I saw that on Youtube. They go by the stage name Mooney and the Alley Cats, right?

Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: pizzaboy] #630228
01/18/12 12:30 PM
01/18/12 12:30 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss

No shit?

Do you know George Werst funeral home on Cooper Avenue? I represented the funeral directors there for IBT 813. Small world. I spent a lot of time in that area back in the late '80s thru the mid '90s.

Word on the street in the Netherlands was that Bonaventura "Bonny" Di Paradiso was the capo di tutti capi in America. I know this for a FACT.

Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: pizzaboy] #630229
01/18/12 12:31 PM
01/18/12 12:31 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles

I think I saw that on Youtube. They go by the stage name Mooney and the Alley Cats, right?

Right! But don´t tell anyone!

[Linked Image]
Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: Sonny_Black] #630230
01/18/12 12:36 PM
01/18/12 12:36 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

No shit?

Word on the street in the Netherlands was that Bonaventura "Bonny" Di Paradiso was the capo di tutti capi in America. I know this for a FACT.

Yes! The excellent crime fighter Frank Drebin (who contributed his expertise in a couple of crime documentaries in the 80s and the 90s) confirmed this just before he passed away!

[Linked Image]
Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: HairyKnuckles] #630232
01/18/12 12:40 PM
01/18/12 12:40 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
pizzaboy
HairyKnuckles
Sonny_Black

Are you still mocking BridgeportVet? What’s the use? I don’t live in the USA, so I can’t express opinions on how much he does actually know, but I think provoking somebody doesn’t really conform to the rules the moderators want us to follow.
Sorry for intruding.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: Dwalin2011] #630234
01/18/12 12:44 PM
01/18/12 12:44 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
It's lighthearted, Dwalin. It's not confrontational. There's a big difference in the eyes of the mods.

I've been a board member for six years. That guy has been here for six minutes. I know EXACTLY what the moderators expect here. But thanks for asking smile.

Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: Dwalin2011] #630235
01/18/12 12:45 PM
01/18/12 12:45 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
pizzaboy
HairyKnuckles
Sonny_Black

Are you still mocking BridgeportVet? What’s the use? I don’t live in the USA, so I can’t express opinions on how much he does actually know, but I think provoking somebody doesn’t really conform to the rules the moderators want us to follow.
Sorry for intruding.

You are right Dwalin. Maybe we got carried away a little bit.
Tiger84, sorry for crashing your thread. smile

[Linked Image]
Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: pizzaboy] #630238
01/18/12 12:55 PM
01/18/12 12:55 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
It's lighthearted, Dwalin. It's not confrontational. There's a big difference in the eyes of the mods.

I've been a board member for six years. That guy has been here for six minutes. I know EXACTLY what the moderators expect here. But thanks for asking smile.

And I know that pizzaboy knows what the moderators expect. smile

Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: tiger84] #630375
01/18/12 08:57 PM
01/18/12 08:57 PM
T
tiger84 Offline OP
Capo
tiger84  Offline OP
T
Capo
Karma really hit VR hard he lost his son and father while he was in prison.Can u imagine losing the 2 most important people to you while u r in a maximun security prison in another country and theres nothing he can do about it.

Was sal montegna a rival of VR?

Re: Was Vito Rizzutto a modern day Carlo Gambino? [Re: pizzaboy] #630425
01/19/12 03:53 AM
01/19/12 03:53 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

LOL! Oh, man, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. lol

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull