GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 126 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,664
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #787832
07/08/14 06:39 AM
07/08/14 06:39 AM
S
sbhc Offline
Made Member
sbhc  Offline
S
Made Member
Has to be Mad Sam or 'Karate', those guys were genuine psychopaths.

Last edited by sbhc; 07/08/14 06:41 AM.
Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #788163
07/09/14 05:39 PM
07/09/14 05:39 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
How about Anthony ":Tony Roach" Rampino, now deceased who was a member of the Gotti crew. There is a photo of him in "Mob Star" in his younger years and he looked like a real badass. Gotti did use him to intimidate people but unfortunately he became a heroin addict and went on to serve many years in prison where he died. A friend of mine used to be a prison guard at Attica and told me Roach never gave the guards ant problems

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #788166
07/09/14 05:54 PM
07/09/14 05:54 PM
The ridge
Lilange Offline
Made Member
Lilange  Offline
Made Member
The ridge
Ronnie one arm one scary and tough guy.

"You come at the king you best not miss"-Omar
Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #788169
07/09/14 05:56 PM
07/09/14 05:56 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

He one cadaverous looking mofo.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #788206
07/10/14 02:51 AM
07/10/14 02:51 AM
Scotland
stevietro Offline
StevieBeef
stevietro  Offline
StevieBeef
Wiseguy
Scotland
Bagarella was defo a scary guy. The most brutal Mafia in Italy has to be the'Ndrangheta they will wipe out entire families, women and children included. There have even been stories of Mafioso killing their own sisters in Calabria's own version of honour killings. The most brutal mobster for me though is Pino Greco, he took great pride in his work as the Corleonesi's top hitman.

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: stevietro] #831360
03/03/15 10:50 AM
03/03/15 10:50 AM
RedBullets Offline
Button
RedBullets  Offline
Button
Originally Posted By: stevietro
Bagarella was defo a scary guy. The most brutal Mafia in Italy has to be the'Ndrangheta they will wipe out entire families, women and children included. There have even been stories of Mafioso killing their own sisters in Calabria's own version of honour killings. The most brutal mobster for me though is Pino Greco, he took great pride in his work as the Corleonesi's top hitman.

Luciano Leggio was the scariest of them all to me. Greco was like a Sammy Gravano, whereas Leggio was an Anastasia. He killed so many innocent people. When he fled to Milan, there was a guy he spotted who he suspected of killing one of his closest friends. He killed the guy personally. Then, he invited the guys wife and daughter over to his house. He raped and strangled them both. Then, the guy had a cousin who went to Milan and was looking for him, and he killed him just because.

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #831375
03/03/15 12:20 PM
03/03/15 12:20 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
would not the most vicious one be the one who ordered the most murders, if this is a yardstick as to the scariest, then that honor would have to go to albert Anastasia.

if this guy didn't like your looks, he would have you killed.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #831388
03/03/15 03:03 PM
03/03/15 03:03 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
I think you guys talking about Sicily are forgetting about Giovanni Brusca, one of Riina's top hitmen, like what he did to that kid of one of the pentiti.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #831429
03/04/15 04:55 AM
03/04/15 04:55 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
would not the most vicious one be the one who ordered the most murders, if this is a yardstick as to the scariest, then that honor would have to go to albert Anastasia.

That's true isn't it Binnie.

Looks like the Commission, or the deciding powers on the Commission [who approved of whacking him], got it right that time.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: fergie] #831434
03/04/15 06:36 AM
03/04/15 06:36 AM
N
night_timer Offline
Capo
night_timer  Offline
N
Capo
Originally Posted By: fergie
Guys, I just remembered, I know we're talking about mafia gangsters, but beheadings by the crazy arab folks must ace anything Murder Inc etc did - I can't imagine Anastasia cutting a live guy's head off in front of his crew? I might be wrong...

Tommy Pitera beheaded bodies, but only after they were dead. He was into dismemberment as much as the DeMeo crew.

Scariest guys were Pitera, DeMeo, Mirra and Dellacroce. There was some sick fucks in Chicago too, but I'm hopeless with names.

Pitera could've made something of his life outside organized crime. His long sabbatical to Japan almost made him look intelligent and cultured, but he was probably a victim of his screwed-up childhood. Some of his killing habits were more like a sociopathic serial killer.

Pitera worked under a guy in the Bonanno family nicknamed 'whack whack' due to the number of killings he did or ordered. Pitera got life for six murders, but there must have been a lot more dead bodies than that.

Unlike the other LCN families, the Bonanno's never pretended that they don't sling drugs.

Last edited by night_timer; 03/04/15 06:41 AM.

"It was all crap, right up to the moment he died" - an investigator's opinion - and epitaph - of John Holmes (Johnny Wadd)

"Drunk words are sober thoughts" - Anon.
Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: Alfa Romeo] #831469
03/04/15 12:26 PM
03/04/15 12:26 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

That's true isn't it Binnie.

Looks like the Commission, or the deciding powers on the Commission [who approved of whacking him], got it right that time.

hello alpha... yes, Anastasia was a tempermental cold blooded killer. he would have to rank up there pretty high.

and he was scary, because he was a boss. and he loved to kill.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: GaryH] #831548
03/05/15 02:01 AM
03/05/15 02:01 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Originally Posted By: GaryH
In the USA, Tony Mirra takes some beating.
Joe Pistone said that other mob guys pretended to be his friend just to pacify him - he was a dangerous dude.
But yeah, there are some really scary stories about Camorra men!

You'll find that "pretending to like someone to keep yourself safe & well" is a common theme within the mob. Nothing spectacular. U go to work & pretend to like your boss even though u can't stand their guts for job security. Same thing with mob guys

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: night_timer] #831549
03/05/15 02:07 AM
03/05/15 02:07 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Originally Posted By: night_timer
Guys, I just remembered, I know we're talking about mafia gangsters, but beheadings by the crazy arab folks must ace anything Murder Inc etc did - I can't imagine Anastasia cutting a live guy's head off in front of his crew? I might be wrong...

Tommy Pitera beheaded bodies, but only after they were dead. He was into dismemberment as much as the DeMeo crew.

Scariest guys were Pitera, DeMeo, Mirra and Dellacroce. There was some sick fucks in Chicago too, but I'm hopeless with names.

Pitera could've made something of his life outside organized crime. His long sabbatical to Japan almost made him look intelligent and cultured, but he was probably a victim of his screwed-up childhood. Some of his killing habits were more like a sociopathic serial killer.

Pitera worked under a guy in the Bonanno family nicknamed 'whack whack' due to the number of killings he did or ordered. Pitera got life for six murders, but there must have been a lot more dead bodies than that.

Unlike the other LCN families, the Bonanno's never pretended that they don't sling drugs.

Whack whack was Bruno Indelicato

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: night_timer] #831562
03/05/15 04:37 AM
03/05/15 04:37 AM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss

Why Dellacroce? Because he "looked" scary according to Ralph Salerno?

Galante was supposed to be very mean, I'm not sure how much mean translates over to scary but depends on how you define scary I suppose. Does that include fear/being feared? Certainly all those men were feared.

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #831586
03/05/15 08:08 AM
03/05/15 08:08 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Scariest guys in the mob did u ask?

1. Tommy Gambino, his blink sent shivers down many spines & who else can claim to be the toughest dress maker in NY?!

2. Albert Demeo- no doubt he inherited his dad's toughness. He met with the twins several times after knowing they were prob responsible for whacking his old man. That took balls of steel.

3. John Gotti's coffee boy Norman DuPont. He was the most dangerous coffee boy & even bashed an off duty cop with a brick

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: Extortion] #831587
03/05/15 08:11 AM
03/05/15 08:11 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Originally Posted By: Extortion

Why Dellacroce? Because he "looked" scary according to Ralph Salerno?

Galante was supposed to be very mean, I'm not sure how much mean translates over to scary but depends on how you define scary I suppose. Does that include fear/being feared? Certainly all those men were feared.

Neil according to Gotti was a "man's man, he would tell a motherfuker to his face he was a motherfuker"

If Gotti says Neil was fearless then that is good enough for me. Considering Gotti bashes everyone

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #831600
03/05/15 09:25 AM
03/05/15 09:25 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
scarfo, gas, they were bosses..and when called in you didn't know if you were going to leave..killing their guys for no reason..that is scary , you do nothing wrong and are afraid to meet with the bosses or his crew..

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #831603
03/05/15 09:41 AM
03/05/15 09:41 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Greg Scarpa because he played both sides. The man had no loyalty. A true sociopath.

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: Beanshooter] #831605
03/05/15 10:22 AM
03/05/15 10:22 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
very true, is in the top 5 for me.

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: night_timer] #831682
03/06/15 12:40 AM
03/06/15 12:40 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss

Now that's a factoid I didn't know. Whack Whack and Tommy Karate were rolling together. That is very scary. Whack Whack got his name supposedly due to the sheer speed with which he would dispatch an individual. In every photo he seems to be laughing his ass off, as if the wiseguys off camera find his aptitude for unpredictable deadliness an inside joke...and as if they are making him laugh right before they snap the picture. I don't think I have ever seen such a happy mirthful mafia guy before, anywhere, ever. But his amusement is that of a wild man. It's disturbing.

Tommy Karate needs no introduction.

Between those two, and the Gemini Twins, it's hard to choose who is scarier. I think most people would quickly leave a room with either of those two pairs present. By the way, Tommy Pitera's recent jailhouse photo is probably the most hideous looking ugly person I have ever seen. I doubt he looked that ugly when he was actually out on the street strutting around like a pale maniacal Jean Claude Van Damme whacking guys left and right.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #831683
03/06/15 12:44 AM
03/06/15 12:44 AM
CleanBandit Offline
Capo
CleanBandit  Offline
Capo
Do you have a picture, Alfa? Of Tommy Pitera in prison.

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: CleanBandit] #831684
03/06/15 01:00 AM
03/06/15 01:00 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: CleanBandit

No, but it's on this board. And damn was it ugly. He looked as if his face was melting. I don't know how else to describe it. He wasn't smiling. His face just looked as if it was melting down in a permanent frown and you could barely see his eyes. At least that's the impression the photo had on me. I was taken aback at the sheer ugliness of it. He looked every bit the killer he was and is.

The only other mobster I can think of who was pale like Tommy Karate, and Tommy still looked pale even in his jailhouse photo....is Dracula Guglielmo. Now Dracula is rumored to have been a bit of a cannibal with the blood rituals of Demeo crew victims. I am thinking his pallor came from imbibing blood. Because of that, and this is just my opinion, it occurred to me that Tommy Karate might have engaged in some sort of cannibalism also, since he was, and is, so inexplicably pale. Even if I am wrong, I'm not far off because Karate was collecting artifacts from his victims, like jewelry and ears.

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #831685
03/06/15 01:19 AM
03/06/15 01:19 AM
CleanBandit Offline
Capo
CleanBandit  Offline
Capo
Well, that's what being in prison for so long does to you, I guess lol.

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: CleanBandit] #831686
03/06/15 01:21 AM
03/06/15 01:21 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Well, that's what being in prison for so long does to you, I guess lol.

LOL. I really don't think so.

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: CleanBandit] #831701
03/06/15 09:06 AM
03/06/15 09:06 AM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey

Just do a google search for "Tommy Pitera Painting"

It is the most recent one from 2013 I think.
I believe some tried to sell one of his birdie paintings for like $800 on some site.

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #831759
03/06/15 08:14 PM
03/06/15 08:14 PM
ThisGuyOverHere Offline
Made Member
ThisGuyOverHere  Offline
Made Member
Goddamn, he got old. Even The Mona Lisa is falling apart...

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #831771
03/07/15 12:21 AM
03/07/15 12:21 AM
CleanBandit Offline
Capo
CleanBandit  Offline
Capo
Holy shit, the one one the right... He looks like he's trying to smile but isn't capable of doing it.

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: CleanBandit] #831780
03/07/15 05:48 AM
03/07/15 05:48 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Holy shit, the one one the right... He looks like he's trying to smile but isn't capable of doing it.

Is that ugly or what?

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #831790
03/07/15 08:19 AM
03/07/15 08:19 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Maybe not THE scariest, but didn't The Outfit's James Inendino use to gouge out someone's eyes with an ice pick when the person in question failed to repay his debt? If that's not gruesome, I don't know what is.

Re: Scariest of the scary guys? [Re: gemini_killer] #831796
03/07/15 08:59 AM
03/07/15 08:59 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
My old man

When Interpol?
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull