GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Irishman12, BugsyM, 1 invisible), 252 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,489
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,915
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,766
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: Dapper_Don] #631498
01/25/12 01:41 PM
01/25/12 01:41 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
See, thats why I stick to calling people mother fuckers and stay away from those offensive terms.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: carmela] #631509
01/25/12 03:25 PM
01/25/12 03:25 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: carmela
See, thats why I stick to calling people mother fuckers and stay away from those offensive terms.

clap

Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: SC] #631510
01/25/12 03:28 PM
01/25/12 03:28 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: Louiep12
Don't make us look like j*gs.

I REALLY hope you're not trying to make an offensive statement with that word. REALLY!!

Yeah, really. Nice first day on the boards rolleyes.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: Dapper_Don] #642650
04/04/12 01:05 AM
04/04/12 01:05 AM
I
icegoodbarbPresident Offline
Button
icegoodbarbPresident  Offline
I
Button
On some sites i've read that 2 people within the administation of the family flipped, zny idea who the other guys who flipped other than pagan

Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: icegoodbarbPresident] #642717
04/04/12 07:20 PM
04/04/12 07:20 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: icegoodbarbPresident
On some sites i've read that 2 people within the administation of the family flipped, zny idea who the other guys who flipped other than pagan

They may have been referring to Joe Massino (former boss) and Sal Vitale (former underboss) but, of course, that's old news.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: Dapper_Don] #656664
07/23/12 11:08 PM
07/23/12 11:08 PM
L
Lou Offline
Associate
Lou  Offline
L
Associate
Funny how life is. First Renee Graziano talked a lot of shit about Karen Gravano cause her father Sammy the bull Gravano turned snitch and now Renee's own husband turned out to be a snitch. I wonder how well her big mouth would take it if someone did and said what she said about Karen Gravano? Life can be a karmic bitch sometimes.

Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: Lou] #656809
07/24/12 04:48 PM
07/24/12 04:48 PM
southphilly old head Offline
Capo
southphilly old head  Offline
Capo
The truth of th matter is that Sammy Bull was an animal and if any of those guys thought they could hunt him down and take him on he would no doubt invite it. He could care less cause he was a vicious and crazy killer himself. A guy like Pagan is a punk who couldnt shine Sammys shoes

Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: Dapper_Don] #657125
07/25/12 09:39 PM
07/25/12 09:39 PM
L
Lou Offline
Associate
Lou  Offline
L
Associate
These chicks from mob wives are just showing what a joke the mob has become. Every other wise guy is snitching to save his ass. Also what can one expect from these guys when you see the women in their lives. Anyone spawned by these idiotic chicks is destined to end up in jail or dead. These broads are ditzy idiots, Renee is a loudmouth unpleasant idiot who can't even minus 11 years from the age of 46 and get the right answer and that idiot Drita goes out dancing and acts the fool by asking guys if they can take a punch from her. She is a dumb chick who really thinks she can beat a guy in a fight because she got into a few cat fights with her other idiotic friends. Maybe in Staten Island she thinks she's a fighter and tough girl, however let her act like that in other neighborhoods in any of the other boroughs like Jamaica Queens, Harlem or the Lower East Side and she will really find out what chicks from those hoods can do. They will drag her through the streets like a rag doll and bring her down from her delusional mind that she is a fighter. Any female can be a killer when she hangs with and fights other prissy Staten Island girls.

Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: Dapper_Don] #657222
07/26/12 12:04 PM
07/26/12 12:04 PM
NYC
SiciNy Offline
Made Member
SiciNy  Offline
Made Member
NYC

does anyoone know how hector pagan would be able to rob a bonanno held card game on si when his ex father-in law is so strong on staten island, how could he get away with it so clean within the family?

Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: Lou] #657522
07/27/12 11:57 PM
07/27/12 11:57 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline OP
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline OP
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: Lou
These chicks from mob wives are just showing what a joke the mob has become. Every other wise guy is snitching to save his ass. Also what can one expect from these guys when you see the women in their lives. Anyone spawned by these idiotic chicks is destined to end up in jail or dead. These broads are ditzy idiots, Renee is a loudmouth unpleasant idiot who can't even minus 11 years from the age of 46 and get the right answer and that idiot Drita goes out dancing and acts the fool by asking guys if they can take a punch from her. She is a dumb chick who really thinks she can beat a guy in a fight because she got into a few cat fights with her other idiotic friends. Maybe in Staten Island she thinks she's a fighter and tough girl, however let her act like that in other neighborhoods in any of the other boroughs like Jamaica Queens, Harlem or the Lower East Side and she will really find out what chicks from those hoods can do. They will drag her through the streets like a rag doll and bring her down from her delusional mind that she is a fighter. Any female can be a killer when she hangs with and fights other prissy Staten Island girls.

100% right

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: Dapper_Don] #657526
07/28/12 12:32 AM
07/28/12 12:32 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

100% right

I wouldn't say 100%. On one hand, the show is certainly a sign of the times. But it's no more a direct reflection of the mob today than any other mob-related show or movie.

And, hyperbole aside, every other mob guy is not snitching to save his ass...

"You only hear about the all the guys who flipped, but if you ever took a look at the list of guys who went into prison and how many rolled over, it is not even close," one longtime mob hunter observed.
http://www.wasteprofessionals.com/artman/publish/article_80.shtml

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: IvyLeague] #657527
07/28/12 12:34 AM
07/28/12 12:34 AM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline OP
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline OP
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

100% right

I wouldn't say 100%. On one hand, the show is certainly a sign of the times. But it's no more a direct reflection of the mob today than any other mob-related show or movie.

And, hyperbole aside, every other mob guy is not snitching to save his ass...

"You only hear about the all the guys who flipped, but if you ever took a look at the list of guys who went into prison and how many rolled over, it is not even close," one longtime mob hunter observed.
http://www.wasteprofessionals.com/artman/publish/article_80.shtml

should have been more clear, i meant 100% right in terms of the mob wives stuff not the guys ratting

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: Dapper_Don] #668128
09/28/12 02:39 PM
09/28/12 02:39 PM
Philly/Houston
R
RispettoTotale Offline
Associate
RispettoTotale  Offline
R
Associate
Philly/Houston
Yo.. in pops days.. they fukkin thumb cats like Gotti cause they
put business on the street an in tha media.. Now all of a sudden tha
young soldato lose their roots and sell out and live on fed money
till they die of old age.. And shows n sites like these put tha business out there like its ok. and nuttin gets done bout it

Capo Solano
Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: Dapper_Don] #668132
09/28/12 02:44 PM
09/28/12 02:44 PM
Philly/Houston
R
RispettoTotale Offline
Associate
RispettoTotale  Offline
R
Associate
Philly/Houston
And fukkin suini bocca forti like this Lou talk down about people that might do indimenticabile vizioso still breathe..

Capo Solano
Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: southphilly old head] #668135
09/28/12 02:52 PM
09/28/12 02:52 PM
Philly/Houston
R
RispettoTotale Offline
Associate
RispettoTotale  Offline
R
Associate
Philly/Houston
Gravano is just as much a punk as the others. aint no glorifyin wat da fukk he did. he didnt wanna do his fukn bid cause he knew he eouldnt have to inviye it. he rayted out tha ones that fed him paid him ley him earn an kept hom alive. he knew wat the fuk he was doin when he took his oath. what he was gettin himself into. The consequensesof wat he doed and that he was gonna end up clipped or on lock. thats the life that ensures u get to live like a king until it happens.. he aint protecyed any more. when he came to pa an startef slingin x he got popped and hes out in tha open now

Capo Solano
Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: Dapper_Don] #668136
09/28/12 02:55 PM
09/28/12 02:55 PM
EddieCoyle Offline
Capo
EddieCoyle  Offline
Capo
Straight up, I can tell by your lingo your from da streets, welcome to da forum, 1 luv.

Okla: Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them?
Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: RispettoTotale] #668147
09/28/12 04:08 PM
09/28/12 04:08 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: RispettoTotale
Gravano is just as much a punk as the others. aint no glorifyin wat da fukk he did. he didnt wanna do his fukn bid cause he knew he eouldnt have to inviye it. he rayted out tha ones that fed him paid him ley him earn an kept hom alive. he knew wat the fuk he was doin when he took his oath. what he was gettin himself into. The consequensesof wat he doed and that he was gonna end up clipped or on lock. thats the life that ensures u get to live like a king until it happens.. he aint protecyed any more. when he came to pa an startef slingin x he got popped and hes out in tha open now

Where are the grammarnazis when you actually need them?

Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: EddieCoyle] #668151
09/28/12 04:37 PM
09/28/12 04:37 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Montague
Straight up, I can tell by your lingo your from da streets, welcome to da forum, 1 luv.

I dont think its lingo, it looks like hes just wasnt looking at the screen when he was typing.

I can sort of understand why gravano ratted. I mean he risked allot by going along with gotti and killing the boss also the fact that he was making millions for them and doing hits. To have gotti talking shit about how your making too much money and also pinning murders on him basically gonna make you wonder what was the point in any of it. Also if gotti was badmouthing him behind his back it probably wasnt too long before he would have ended up dead himself. Guys like gravano and massino would rather destroy what they helped build than allow it to go on without them.

Re: Hector Pagan flips against Reneee's dad TG [Re: RispettoTotale] #668222
09/29/12 10:59 AM
09/29/12 10:59 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: RispettoTotale
Gravano is just as much a punk as the others. aint no glorifyin wat da fukk he did. he didnt wanna do his fukn bid cause he knew he eouldnt have to inviye it. he rayted out tha ones that fed him paid him ley him earn an kept hom alive. he knew wat the fuk he was doin when he took his oath. what he was gettin himself into. The consequensiesof wat he doed and that he was gonna end up clipped or on lock. thats the life that ensures u get to live like a king until it happens.. he aint protecyed any more. when he came to pa an startef slingin x he got popped and hes out in tha open now

cant make out all you stated but i get the main part of it

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull