GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Big_Tuna93, 1 invisible), 349 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,590
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,062
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,365
Posts1,059,435
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Danny Provanzono #613659
09/05/11 03:39 PM
09/05/11 03:39 PM
Slapout, Alabama
R
ronnie_little Offline OP
Made Member
ronnie_little  Offline OP
R
Made Member
Slapout, Alabama
Any takes on Danny Pro befrieding Danelle Staub on The Housewives of New jersey. Showing up to that benefit with the president of the New York chapter on Hells Angels and a few goons.

Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: ronnie_little] #613690
09/05/11 08:55 PM
09/05/11 08:55 PM
Australia
M
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica Offline
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica  Offline
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Here's my take on it; Danny P's a mook. He's like the epitome of a wannabe. Anything for a chance to look tough in front of people who dont know any better.

I think on Wikipedia it says he's a made guy. He probably put that in there himself, cuz I really dont see him being inducted into the Genovese borgata, or any other for that matter. I dont even think the Colombo's would take him at this point.

(cough.)
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: ronnie_little] #613691
09/05/11 09:26 PM
09/05/11 09:26 PM
Slapout, Alabama
R
ronnie_little Offline OP
Made Member
R
Made Member
Slapout, Alabama
He is made, his uncle was Tony Pro the one that allegedly murdered Haffa. Tony Pro was Hoffas contact and a capo in the Genevese family. I just can not believe he was not in troublr for the show. Good ost he is a shmuck.........I think he broke a guys thumb.

Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: ronnie_little] #613693
09/05/11 09:55 PM
BarrettM Offline
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline
Underboss
If he's really doing this, sort of already cashing in on his criminal status, is he retired? Or shelved? I read on the wikis that he was made. I can't see that happening. The Genovese would never allow this. What's his status these days? And how far up the ladder was he back then?

In fact, I can't believe he was made. Not in that family.

Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: ronnie_little] #613694
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
I know his uncle was a heavy hitter back in the day, but he can only ride those coat-tails so far. Something about the way he comports himself on camera, it just grates my gears.

Ive never read beyond wikipedia that he is a made guy, and I think in that and some other cases, writers may have confused that fact between him and his uncle. Im pretty sure he was named by the feds an an associate in his in indictment, the one he pleaded out to.

(cough.)
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: ronnie_little] #613695
09/05/11 09:57 PM
09/05/11 09:57 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
he was involved in OC but not made. he is a fucking dunce. goes on talk shows, late night shows, makes b-grade movies with a-list actors. hes almost up there with kenji gallo wanting attention. atleast he kept his mouth shut. i will give him that.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: BarrettM] #613696
09/05/11 10:02 PM
09/05/11 10:02 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Originally Posted By: BarrettM
If he's really doing this, sort of already cashing in on his criminal status, is he retired? Or shelved?

In fact, I can't believe he was made. Not in that family.

lol Its like sure they're in a bad way, but not that bad.

(cough.)
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: ronnie_little] #613712
09/06/11 01:32 AM
09/06/11 01:32 AM
Slapout, Alabama
R
ronnie_little Offline OP
Made Member
R
Made Member
Slapout, Alabama
Maybe he is not made I though I read a curt transcript stating he was a made member of the Genoveses but it could of been wrong or I read wrong. He is a skeevy kinda guy that if he was made they should shelf him........you are right Mickey. I just searched google and found nothing concrete. I remember reading something that made me think he was made. I will research more

Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: ronnie_little] #613721
09/06/11 02:00 AM
09/06/11 02:00 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Yes, he's related to Tony Pro (a fact I'm sure he reminds everyone about) but he isn't made. The day Danny gets made, especially into that family, I'll be the new king of England.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: ronnie_little] #613899
09/07/11 04:57 PM
09/07/11 04:57 PM
C
Cappuccino Offline
Associate
Cappuccino  Offline
C
Associate
Here we go again internet schmucks talking shit about a guy.

Ive seen this a lot on here and its pathetic. You wouldnt say shit to the mans face but here you are behind a monitor running your mouth.

He did his time like a man and thats that.

Now unless youve got cold hard facts like Ivy (Ivys either obssesed with gangsters or hes with the FBI) you should keep your mouth shut.

Last edited by Cappuccino; 09/07/11 05:01 PM.
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: IvyLeague] #613900
09/07/11 05:06 PM
09/07/11 05:06 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
The day Danny gets made, especially into that family, I'll be the new king of England.

lol

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: Cappuccino] #613912
09/07/11 09:29 PM
09/07/11 09:29 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Originally Posted By: Cappuccino

Ive seen this a lot on here and its pathetic. You wouldnt say shit to the mans face but here you are behind a monitor running your mouth.

Now unless youve got cold hard facts like Ivy (Ivys either obssesed with gangsters or hes with the FBI) you should keep your mouth shut.

The fact that he's a grown man who has chosen willingly to re-enter the public sphere, portray himself the way he does and then do everything and anything he can to stay in the B-Grade limelight? Well that gives me every justification for critique and criticism of his work and affectations.

He's not showing any sense of contrition for his crimes, and rather then move on he's intent on flogging his two-bit wiseguy routine to ANYBODY WHO WILL LISTEN! He's not even trying to concentrate on his (b-grade) film work! To me, he's on the same level as Goodfella Henry, trying to parlay his one time connections into some sort of celebrity career.

See its not about the guy personally. I bet he's real good to his mother, wife and kids. I bet he helps old ladies across busy streets.
But what I do know him through, besides his often repeated criminal pedigree, is his film and television work. Which is terrible. See, he had some potential as a film-maker. Sure it'd been done before, but on paper his baby "Friends Of Ours" had all the ingredients for a fine mob flick. But it just wasn't pulled off. Still, I could respect it if he kept trying to make a real go of it, but all he seems capable off is acting tough for housewives, recounting his criminal history on late night cable and rehashing tired old "gangster" cliches.

And I would totally say that to his face. Id probably also ask him what it was like working with Jimmy Caan and Frank Vincent, and how the hell he dropped the ball on that one. Id probably have to buy the coffee though.

(cough.)
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #613915
09/07/11 11:36 PM
09/07/11 11:36 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

The fact that he's a grown man who has chosen willingly to re-enter the public sphere, portray himself the way he does and then do everything and anything he can to stay in the B-Grade limelight? Well that gives me every justification for critique and criticism of his work and affectations.

He's not showing any sense of contrition for his crimes, and rather then move on he's intent on flogging his two-bit wiseguy routine to ANYBODY WHO WILL LISTEN! He's not even trying to concentrate on his (b-grade) film work! To me, he's on the same level as Goodfella Henry, trying to parlay his one time connections into some sort of celebrity career.

See its not about the guy personally. I bet he's real good to his mother, wife and kids. I bet he helps old ladies across busy streets.
But what I do know him through, besides his often repeated criminal pedigree, is his film and television work. Which is terrible. See, he had some potential as a film-maker. Sure it'd been done before, but on paper his baby "Friends Of Ours" had all the ingredients for a fine mob flick. But it just wasn't pulled off. Still, I could respect it if he kept trying to make a real go of it, but all he seems capable off is acting tough for housewives, recounting his criminal history on late night cable and rehashing tired old "gangster" cliches.

And I would totally say that to his face. Id probably also ask him what it was like working with Jimmy Caan and Frank Vincent, and how the hell he dropped the ball on that one. Id probably have to buy the coffee though.
couldnt have said it better myself...once u go on a kind of reality show your automatically give people the god given right to shit all over you

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: Cappuccino] #613926
09/08/11 02:50 AM
09/08/11 02:50 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Don't need to say much. Danny makes a fool of himself all on his own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6q09nC1PSk

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: Cappuccino] #613957
09/08/11 01:14 PM
09/08/11 01:14 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Who are you Cappaccino drink expressso... contribute some more on here and we'll give you a nice button with Dannys Big Stupid Face on it ..you can pin it on your shirt

The guy wanted to make Bobblehead dolls,mobbleheads .... I waiting to see if

O yeah its gravy not sauce !

quote=Cappuccino]Here we go again internet schmucks talking shit about a guy.

Now unless youve got cold hard facts like Ivy (Ivys either obssesed with gangsters or hes with the FBI) you should keep your mouth shut.[/quote]

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: IvyLeague] #613967
09/08/11 03:13 PM
09/08/11 03:13 PM
Why youse being so nosy?
P
Palomita20 Offline
Made Member
Palomita20  Offline
P
Made Member
Why youse being so nosy?
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Don't need to say much. Danny makes a fool of himself all on his own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6q09nC1PSk

I love the response from the audience when he talks about breaking the guy's thumb. The man is straightforward without shame or fear of prosection, comedy gold. grin

CAppuchino, first backing Henry Hill and now this guy. Me thinks you are 0 for 2. No real mobster would come on Kimmel and talk about his misdeeds. Still love how he frightens the yuppies in the audience, brings joy to my heart.

Last edited by Palomita20; 09/08/11 03:13 PM.
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: Palomita20] #613973
09/08/11 03:55 PM
09/08/11 03:55 PM
C
Cappuccino Offline
Associate
Cappuccino  Offline
C
Associate
Originally Posted By: Palomita20
[/quote]

I love the response from the audience when he talks about breaking the guy's thumb. The man is straightforward without shame or fear of prosection, comedy gold. grin

CAppuchino, first backing Henry Hill and now this guy. Me thinks you are 0 for 2. No real mobster would come on Kimmel and talk about his misdeeds. Still love how he frightens the yuppies in the audience, brings joy to my heart.

Like i give a fuck what you guys think. You guys are pathetic you cant even type proper english. Me thinks you are 0 for 2 hahaha. Did you guys pass 5th grade or what? Dicknose im talkin to you to. Learn english before you talk to me or shut your fuckin mouths.

So what if he was on TV and acting a little goofy he was promoting his movie and telling people why he was going to jail.

Mickey i gaurantee you you wouldnt say shit to his face.

Danny did a lot in his day he probably made more money in a month than you guys do in fuckin 3 or 4 years and here you are talkin shit about him on the INTERNET fuckin pathetic. I see people on here talkin shit about a lot of fellas you should keep your fuckin mouths shut and show some respect.

Last edited by Cappuccino; 09/08/11 03:56 PM.
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: Cappuccino] #613975
09/08/11 04:10 PM
09/08/11 04:10 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Me thinks you are 0 for 2 hahaha. Did you guys pass 5th grade or what?

"Me thinks" is actually an homage to Shakespeare. The full quote is: "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much."

Just so you know.

I see people on here talkin shit about a lot of fellas you should keep your fuckin mouths shut and show some respect.

Respect for what, a bunch of fucking thugs?

I don't think so.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but this site is not really "wannabe" friendly. Everyone here has an interest in the mob, but just about everyone here knows what a shit life it really is. You'd probably be more at home somewhere else.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: Cappuccino] #613982
09/08/11 04:27 PM
09/08/11 04:27 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Hey, cappucino and dicknose: KEEP THAT TRASHTALK OFF THIS BOARD! Work it out through PMs if you have to.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: pizzaboy] #613990
09/08/11 04:59 PM
09/08/11 04:59 PM
C
Cappuccino Offline
Associate
Cappuccino  Offline
C
Associate
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Me thinks you are 0 for 2 hahaha. Did you guys pass 5th grade or what?

"Me thinks" is actually an homage to Shakespeare. The full quote is: "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much."

Just so you know.

I see people on here talkin shit about a lot of fellas you should keep your fuckin mouths shut and show some respect.

Respect for what, a bunch of fucking thugs?

I don't think so.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but this site is not really "wannabe" friendly. Everyone here has an interest in the mob, but just about everyone here knows what a shit life it really is. You'd probably be more at home somewhere else.

Im not a shakespeare fan so whatever.

Anyways if your calling me a wannabe your a dumbass. Im being me if you dont like it to bad.

Last edited by Cappuccino; 09/08/11 05:08 PM.
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: Cappuccino] #613992
09/08/11 05:29 PM
09/08/11 05:29 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Anyways if your calling me a wannabe your a dumbass. Im being me if you dont like it to bad.

Go be you somewhere else. You've worn out your welcome here.

Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: Cappuccino] #614019
09/08/11 10:07 PM
09/08/11 10:07 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
wouldnt say shit to the mans face

...I would totally say that to his face. Id probably also ask him what it was like working with Jimmy Caan and Frank Vincent, and how the hell he dropped the ball on that one. Id probably have to buy the coffee though.

Mickey i gaurantee you you wouldnt say shit to his face.

Nope. I totally would. Hell, if Im buying the coffee, Im entitled to my opinion even that much more.

And you should totally read some Shakespeare. Dont even know what you're missing du- oops, wait oh your gone. Too bad. grin

(cough.)
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: Cappuccino] #614028
09/09/11 12:58 AM
09/09/11 12:58 AM
Why youse being so nosy?
P
Palomita20 Offline
Made Member
Palomita20  Offline
P
Made Member
Why youse being so nosy?
Like the fine gentleman have already said, it's shakespeare and correct english. Spell check is a useful tool by the way.

If Danny made alot of money or made no money, it makes no sense for anyone with any common sense to come on tv and talk about their misdeeds, like breaking thumbs and such. Still funny though smile

I say Leno and than Letterman should book him, would be damn more entertaining than the actors plugging their $hitty movies, that's for sure.

Last edited by Palomita20; 09/09/11 01:00 AM.
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: ronnie_little] #614042
09/09/11 11:34 AM
09/09/11 11:34 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
I was hoping he be gone by today. Maybe it was Danny googling himself again. Now he can go back to the real housewives forum and act tough. After a while, it doesn't matter who you know or are related to. His act has wore thin.

Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: spmob] #614063
09/09/11 02:50 PM
09/09/11 02:50 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
Originally Posted By: spmob
I was hoping he be gone by today. Maybe it was Danny googling himself again. Now he can go back to the real housewives forum and act tough. After a while, it doesn't matter who you know or are related to. His act has wore thin.
yeah it sure did.....i think even common folks were saying to themselves...whats wrong with this guy? lol

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: Danny Provanzono [Re: phatmatress] #614066
09/09/11 03:04 PM
09/09/11 03:04 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: phatmatress
i think even common folks were saying to themselves...whats wrong with this guy? lol

Hey, I knew the guy was retarded, and I'm hardly common at all, Phat tongue lol.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull