GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (GangstersInc), 269 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,819
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
henry hill vid from amc #609769
08/03/11 11:29 PM
08/03/11 11:29 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline OP
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline OP
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: phatmatress] #609777
08/04/11 12:40 AM
08/04/11 12:40 AM
Why youse being so nosy?
P
Palomita20 Offline
Made Member
Palomita20  Offline
P
Made Member
Why youse being so nosy?
The man is an alcoholic degenerate, no shame at all.

Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: Palomita20] #610085
08/07/11 11:13 AM
08/07/11 11:13 AM
topanga
G
goodfellahenry Offline
Associate
goodfellahenry  Offline
G
Associate
topanga
lets talk about shame who are you to judge me are you a regular person in my life do you hang out with me do you live even near me to witness my life......didnt think so sounds like you just say things with out even seeing them thays a real smart way to live you must be some real good guy...

as far back as i can remember ive always wanted to be a gangster
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: goodfellahenry] #610089
08/07/11 11:34 AM
08/07/11 11:34 AM
New Joisy and Naples
Gumad Offline
Button
Gumad  Offline
Button
New Joisy and Naples
Go get em Henry....I think you look cute all disheveled like that!

Touch my stuff.....I kill ya
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: goodfellahenry] #610091
08/07/11 12:50 PM
08/07/11 12:50 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline OP
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline OP
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
Originally Posted By: goodfellahenry
lets talk about shame who are you to judge me are you a regular person in my life do you hang out with me do you live even near me to witness my life......didnt think so sounds like you just say things with out even seeing them thays a real smart way to live you must be some real good guy...
lmao ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh my!!!!!

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: phatmatress] #610097
08/07/11 01:58 PM
08/07/11 01:58 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Goodfella Henry..lmao...If any youse go on Ebay he has a store GoodFella Henry and sells crappy paintings hes done and signs icepicks, and pokerchips,,I'll find a link and post it ..its funny

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: goodfellahenry] #610099
08/07/11 03:44 PM
08/07/11 03:44 PM
Why youse being so nosy?
P
Palomita20 Offline
Made Member
Palomita20  Offline
P
Made Member
Why youse being so nosy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DENU6g778wk&feature=related

Sorry to have questioned your "character" and your impeccable reputation, but you are a degenerate and an incoherent one at that. Try using a period, might make you easier to understand.

P.S-I don't think Henry Hill can turn on a computer so it's probably a troll account. Oh well, the trolls have to get fed too lol

Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: phatmatress] #610100
08/07/11 04:01 PM
08/07/11 04:01 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline OP
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline OP
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
yes def a fake!

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: phatmatress] #610101
08/07/11 04:07 PM
08/07/11 04:07 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Yeah thats some jerkoff.

He knows how to use a computer, heres a link to his "Popart Store on Ebay." I have an Ebay Store, and if that wasn't really him it woulda been shutdown, because is pretty strict.

http://myworld.ebay.com/mob*pop*artbyhenryhill/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

http://cgi.ebay.com/HENRY-HILL-GOODFELLA-ORIGINAL-MOB-ART-ITALIAN-GANGSTER-/270791098669?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D1900851995688099973

Last edited by DickNose_Moltasanti; 08/07/11 05:08 PM.

Genovese Family."
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #610103
08/07/11 05:06 PM
08/07/11 05:06 PM
topanga
G
goodfellahenry Offline
Associate
goodfellahenry  Offline
G
Associate
topanga
i dont really care if you like my art or think its really me im the one who wrote 4 books and working on a 5th and have done countless tv shows your probably still living a small life...i just tell people dont judge only if you walked in my shoes...then you got that right

Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #610104
08/07/11 05:15 PM
08/07/11 05:15 PM
topanga
G
goodfellahenry Offline
Associate
goodfellahenry  Offline
G
Associate
topanga
http://www.gothenryhill.com/ my real web site i bet you watch goodfellas when its on

Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: goodfellahenry] #610105
08/07/11 05:24 PM
08/07/11 05:24 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Even though the paintings are crappy I might buy one for a friend of mine, asa joke, if your the real henry hill send me an invoice to my paypal business account for a painting and I'll buy one off you. I can PM you, the name of my business, alright Henry lol

" All my life I was an O.G. - Holla Henry lol

Last edited by DickNose_Moltasanti; 08/07/11 05:26 PM.

Genovese Family."
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: goodfellahenry] #610106
08/07/11 05:32 PM
08/07/11 05:32 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

Hey Henry

Can I make that awesome photo on your website( You smiling like a________________-_ my picture on here, I don't want ya to sue me for intelectual property rights infringement.

http://www.gothenryhill.com/ my real web site i bet you watch goodfellas when its on

Genovese Family."
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: goodfellahenry] #610109
08/07/11 07:46 PM
08/07/11 07:46 PM
Why youse being so nosy?
P
Palomita20 Offline
Made Member
Palomita20  Offline
P
Made Member
Why youse being so nosy?

Personally I like the book wiseguy more. Goodfellas is a good movie, no doubt, but alot of it is fiction including the Spider character who seems to have been a figment of your drug and alcohol addled mind. Also, nobody in the mainstream world cares about who Henry Hill is, they just like the movie because it was directed by Scorcese and featured Pesci and DeNiro. It could of easily been about Caramandi, Barboza, Leonetti or any of the other cowards who maimed, pillaged and than go crying and pleading in their high-heels and pink tutu to whatever tree gives them the most shade.

Your "website" is a desperate money grab. Seeing as you are a functional illiterate whose reading and comprehension skils are below that of fifth graders I don't blame you for your pathetic and desperate attempts to cash in on whatever appeal you have in certain circles. Also, I've seen the girl on the youtube video with the little brillo head/half moo-moo running around. That woman is a skell if I've seen one. Hope you're making enough money so she can shove all that h into her arm and/or powder up her nose. Also wouldn't want anquan to go without air jordans so keep selling those paintings.

I'm sure your family will be happy when you finally take your long and one-way trip to the neverafter. At least at that point the worms can put you to good use and your family can finally say out loud, "that pos was an embarrassment, but he was our embarassment and we've had to suffer through his arrests and shameful behavior, good riddance".

One question. I've been told that Ed McDonald, the ADA who you worked with, asked you to perform fellatio every day at the end of your debriefing sessions. eek Is this true? If so that would explain why you drink so much.

In conclusion, you are human garbage and example A of why DA's and FBI agents are pieces of garbage. They gave you protection? Lol, the only thing a white-trash, alcoholic, drug addict, cockroach like yourself deserved was to have been put of his misery. Instead they gave you more time to be out and about ripping people off. Hopefully one day you rip off the wrong person cry

P.S-Whether or not this is Henry Hill is open to debate but if it is... grin

Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: phatmatress] #610115
08/07/11 09:48 PM
08/07/11 09:48 PM
C
Cappuccino Offline
Associate
Cappuccino  Offline
C
Associate
Wow you guys are pathetic yea he ratted back then and hes a piece of dirt for that but to talk shit over the internet to an old man that has a problem with alcohol and drugs the way that you guys are.

The drugs and alcohol made him do what he did.

Some of the people on here have prolly never stole a fuckin dime and here they are on the internet baggin on what he did back in the day which was some gangster shit.

Most of you on this Forum are prolly the biggest pussies in life who call the cops for the stupidest shit like getting into it with your neighbor.

Henryss a piece of dirt for ratting but Jesus

Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: Cappuccino] #610116
08/07/11 10:20 PM
08/07/11 10:20 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline OP
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline OP
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
Originally Posted By: Cappuccino
Wow you guys are pathetic yea he ratted back then and hes a piece of dirt for that but to talk shit over the internet to an old man that has a problem with alcohol and drugs the way that you guys are.

Some of the people on here have prolly never stole a fuckin dime and here they are on the internet baggin on what he did back in the day which was some gangster shit.

Most of you on this Forum are prolly the biggest pussies in life who call the cops for the stupidest shit like getting into it with your neighbor.

nice first post....NOT! go get on the henry hill train somewhere else buddy!

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: phatmatress] #610117
08/07/11 10:21 PM
08/07/11 10:21 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline OP
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline OP
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
and palomita...i think a caramandi movie would great! i liked wiseguy better than goodfellas as well. why did you say that about spider?

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: Cappuccino] #610119
08/07/11 10:39 PM
08/07/11 10:39 PM
Why youse being so nosy?
P
Palomita20 Offline
Made Member
Palomita20  Offline
P
Made Member
Why youse being so nosy?

This is correct. I've never stolen or hustled a day in my life.

Don't know about being the biggest pussy, and never been in front of a judge but also never called law enforcement for anything.

Having said that we can achieve confucius like enlightment with your " drugs and alcohol made him do what he did" statement. Wow rolleyes No man is without sin but he's a man with no self-control, over and over and over, merits no respect. Don't care how gangster he is or was.

Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: phatmatress] #610120
08/07/11 10:48 PM
08/07/11 10:48 PM
Why youse being so nosy?
P
Palomita20 Offline
Made Member
Palomita20  Offline
P
Made Member
Why youse being so nosy?
Originally Posted By: phatmatress
and palomita...i think a caramandi movie would great! i liked wiseguy better than goodfellas as well. why did you say that about spider?

Definitely agree with you concerning the Carmandi movie, I think a movie about the Philly mob, pre and post Bruno would be top-notch. Another good book that I think is better than the movie is "No country for old men". Liked the movie but liked the book more, I'm probably in the minority on this. Concerning "Spider" Gianco, it has never been proven that anyone with this name has ever existed. No relatives have come forward, nor has a missing person's police report been filed on him or a certificate of death issued. He does not exist on paper or anywhere, only in Hill's story and most likely only in his mind. This is documented. Once a liar, always a liar. This is not in dispute either. Of course the powers that be look the other way when it suits them.

http://languagesfordomainnames.www.tomeverett.freebase.com/view/en/michael_spider_gianco

Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: phatmatress] #610122
08/07/11 11:22 PM
08/07/11 11:22 PM
L
Lenin_and_McCarthy Offline
Capo
Lenin_and_McCarthy  Offline
L
Capo
If you're reading this, Dapper, thank you for leading me in the general direction of this.

Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: Palomita20] #610127
08/08/11 12:45 AM
08/08/11 12:45 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline OP
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline OP
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
Originally Posted By: Palomita20

Definitely agree with you concerning the Carmandi movie, I think a movie about the Philly mob, pre and post Bruno would be top-notch. Another good book that I think is better than the movie is "No country for old men". Liked the movie but liked the book more, I'm probably in the minority on this. Concerning "Spider" Gianco, it has never been proven that anyone with this name has ever existed. No relatives have come forward, nor has a missing person's police report been filed on him or a certificate of death issued. He does not exist on paper or anywhere, only in Hill's story and most likely only in his mind. This is documented. Once a liar, always a liar. This is not in dispute either. Of course the powers that be look the other way when it suits them.

http://languagesfordomainnames.www.tomeverett.freebase.com/view/en/michael_spider_gianco
oh yeah i agree!!!!! hill is a big liar although i do find him interesting! of course not now...but his mob life made for a great movie. i never knew that spider did not exist but it dosent suprize me!

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: phatmatress] #610160
08/08/11 11:04 AM
08/08/11 11:04 AM
topanga
G
goodfellahenry Offline
Associate
goodfellahenry  Offline
G
Associate
topanga
lair come on you people are sick its so sad to just assume you know something...boring..you guys have no idea ..as far as ed mcdonald is concered ill let him know so he can sue the shit out of you you are so wrong....ps dont watch the movie if you hate it so much

Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: goodfellahenry] #610162
08/08/11 11:14 AM
08/08/11 11:14 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
ps dont watch the movie if you hate it so much

No one hates the movie, "Henry." But you have to understand, if people hate you, you probably deserve it.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: goodfellahenry] #610180
08/08/11 04:38 PM
08/08/11 04:38 PM
Why youse being so nosy?
P
Palomita20 Offline
Made Member
Palomita20  Offline
P
Made Member
Why youse being so nosy?
lair come on you people are sick its so sad to just assume you know something...boring..you guys have no idea ..as far as ed mcdonald is concered ill let him know so he can sue the shit out of you you are so wrong....ps dont watch the movie if you hate it so much

You are too much lol Going to kick off your heels and run over to Ed "Ronald" McDonald so you you two can commiserate about how you both have been slandered on a message board? Your best friend Ed has said in interviews "I don't respect him but I have a fondness for him". In other words he thinks of you like he would a good mascot, say an oversized rodent. He feels like most people on here do, your life story was fictionalized, made into a good movie and now your drug and alcohol addled mind is carrying you feebly to the end, like a starving somalian trying to get to the finish line for a morsel of cheese. Even in disgrace and as a living example of what not to be you are entertaining. Good job henrieta. Or does ed have a new nickname for you. Henrieta would be appropriate given how Eddie used you to make a big case and a name for himself than left you to your own devices.

The thing I want to know is who's gotten more mileage out of this Henry Hill enterprise, the real Henry Hill or Ed McDonald? http://www.gigapixelcreative.com/portfolio/seule/this_issue_b.html I see your son's a lawyer, apple doesn't fall from the tree apparently.

Last edited by Palomita20; 08/08/11 04:59 PM.
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: Cappuccino] #610353
08/10/11 06:36 AM
08/10/11 06:36 AM
Wellington, New Zealand
veneratio Offline
Sicilian Paisan
veneratio  Offline
Sicilian Paisan
Capo
Wellington, New Zealand

Buddy you don't know sh*t, you wouldn't know your arse from elbow ;-)
Get off your dial up internet mate, your mum needs to use the phone and you've got school tomorrow too.

"Just when I thought I was out.. They pull me back in"
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: veneratio] #610406
08/10/11 04:09 PM
08/10/11 04:09 PM
C
Cappuccino Offline
Associate
Cappuccino  Offline
C
Associate
Ohhh good one fuckin Internet smart ass here. Your the one who doesnt know shit about anything fuckin bitch boy.

Last edited by Cappuccino; 08/10/11 04:10 PM.
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: Cappuccino] #610407
08/10/11 04:26 PM
08/10/11 04:26 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss

Big fucking argument. Then don't do drugs and alcohol perhaps? Or is it "gangster" to do so?

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: phatmatress] #610411
08/10/11 04:43 PM
08/10/11 04:43 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline OP
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline OP
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
this is the most ridiculous thread ive seen here yet....

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: phatmatress] #610413
08/10/11 04:49 PM
08/10/11 04:49 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Really, chill out. Never let a person who's making his first post goad you into being as vulgar and stupid as he is. The regular posters here are all better than that.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: henry hill vid from amc [Re: phatmatress] #610417
08/10/11 05:17 PM
08/10/11 05:17 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
this is the most ridiculous thread ive seen here yet....

It's certainly one of the dumbest threads. It's also closed now.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull