GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, furio_from_naples, U talkin' da me ??), 150 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,860
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,318
Posts1,058,480
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Paul Castellanos affairs #608486
07/19/11 11:21 PM
07/19/11 11:21 PM
B
botz Offline OP
Underboss
botz  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Paul Castellano had a Columbian mistress right, wouldn't you consider this an embarassment and disgrace that a boss was open about this even flaunted it in front of his wife, one of the reasons why he was killed because of this. If Carlo would have known about this he would have been rolling in his grave.
Would you have considered the mistress of Paul Castellano ugly.

Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: botz] #608495
07/20/11 01:32 AM
07/20/11 01:32 AM
J
JasonAnthony74 Offline
Made Member
JasonAnthony74  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted By: botz
Paul Castellano had a Columbian mistress right, wouldn't you consider this an embarassment and disgrace that a boss was open about this even flaunted it in front of his wife, one of the reasons why he was killed because of this. If Carlo would have known about this he would have been rolling in his grave.
Would you have considered the mistress of Paul Castellano ugly.

I didn't find Gloria Olarte attractive. But hell, Castellano was around 70 when he was messing around with her (she was 30-ish), so he didn't do too bad!

But I think flaunting the affair in front of his wife was bad. But I don't think that had much to do with his killing. I think his business dealings and supposedly greedy ways were a bigger factor; that and the fact that the Gotti crew was in hot water with Paul over the drug business.

Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: JasonAnthony74] #608505
07/20/11 08:52 AM
07/20/11 08:52 AM
B
botz Offline OP
Underboss
botz  Offline OP
B
Underboss
What Sammy Gravano said about Gloria he said "SHE WAS UGLY AS SIN!!!!!!!!" HAHA

Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: botz] #608558
07/20/11 03:43 PM
07/20/11 03:43 PM
J
jvanley Offline
Made Member
jvanley  Offline
J
Made Member
Having a Goomar (sp) in the mafia is like peanut butter and jelly, they pretty much go hand in hand. When guys get a bump to Boss they dont say to their goomars, "hey, i gotta stop seeing you now".

Plenty of Bosses have/had goomars, gotti had many, hell even the Chin had one. So to say that running around with another woman is a disgrace when you are the boss is just not true. Also, he did not "flaunt" it to his wife, did she know? yes. Was he careful? no. But he certainly did not "flaunt" Gloria to his wife.

As that being one of the reasons he was killed, forgetaboutit. Big Paul got killed for ALOT of reasons but in the end the biggest reasons were his hatred for John Gotti and his overall greed.

John Gotti grew to hate big paul because he was greedy and he wasnt a "true gangster" or a street guy. Gotti and Sammy both used to get so pissed at paul because he was trying to be a business man above a boss and a gangster.

There was a large disconnect between Big Paul and his Capos, he never went to the social clubs then he demanded HUGE kickups. Sammy once said his crew wouldnt have mind kicking up that much if Paul had not disconnected himself so much from the Capos and street crews.

now as for Gloria Alarate, read "boss of bosses" by Joe Obrien. It is a book about big Paul and has a few pictures of Gloria in it. Look at those pics and tell us what you think about her....

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left
Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: jvanley] #608562
07/20/11 04:01 PM
07/20/11 04:01 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
Originally Posted By: jvanley

Plenty of Bosses have/had goomars, gotti had many, hell even the Chin had one. So to say that running around with another woman is a disgrace when you are the boss is just not true. Also, he did not "flaunt" it to his wife, did she know? yes. Was he careful? no. But he certainly did not "flaunt" Gloria to his wife.

when your the boss its only disgraceful to get caught! and for him flaunting it he had the affair in his own home. goomar's are not typically brought into the house that the wife and kids live in. Big Paul could have had any woman in NYC. well perhaps not ANY but a good deal. if that's not flaunting i don't know what is.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: jvanley] #608572
07/20/11 05:42 PM
07/20/11 05:42 PM
J
JasonAnthony74 Offline
Made Member
JasonAnthony74  Offline
J
Made Member
Having a Goomar (sp) in the mafia is like peanut butter and jelly, they pretty much go hand in hand. When guys get a bump to Boss they dont say to their goomars, "hey, i gotta stop seeing you now".

As that being one of the reasons he was killed, forgetaboutit. Big Paul got killed for ALOT of reasons but in the end the biggest reasons were his hatred for John Gotti and his overall greed.

John Gotti grew to hate big paul because he was greedy and he wasnt a "true gangster" or a street guy. Gotti and Sammy both used to get so pissed at paul because he was trying to be a business man above a boss and a gangster.

There was a large disconnect between Big Paul and his Capos, he never went to the social clubs then he demanded HUGE kickups. Sammy once said his crew wouldnt have mind kicking up that much if Paul had not disconnected himself so much from the Capos and street crews.

now as for Gloria Alarate, read "boss of bosses" by Joe Obrien. It is a book about big Paul and has a few pictures of Gloria in it. Look at those pics and tell us what you think about her....

I think the Ruggiero/Gotti situation was the main reason Castellano was whacked out. The death of Dellacroce combined with Castellano's anger over the heroin business involving Gotti's crew were the most important factors, in my humble opinion. According to informants and law enforcement, Castellano was going to either demote Gotti, break up his crew, or quite possibly whack him and Angelo and possibly Gene. So, Gotti had ample reason to feel threatened and to launch a pre-emptive strike.

Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: jvanley] #608574
07/20/11 05:58 PM
07/20/11 05:58 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

Whenever you hear people talk about Castellano you usually hear the stereotype that he wasn't a "gangster". Ya its true Castellano wasn't a guy in the trenches doing muscle work but does that mean he wasn't fit to be godfather? Also the fact that he didn't go to social clubs wasn't selfish it was smart. Like the FBI said meeting at social clubs only helps them. Gotti did that and look what happened. Also Castellano had a nasty streak. Some people might not admit it but its a fact that Paul ordered twice the amount of murders that john did. also Paul Castellano was a cash machine so him being greedy might be true but its not like guys were starving to death lol. The Gotti crew was but the reason they were was because Gotti was a degenerate gambler who blew all their profits lol.

Anyway getting back to Olarte people seem to forget that the reason that came out was because of angelo ruggiero. Angelo was queen gossip in the gambinos along with his drug dealing made the FBI put o wire in Big paul's house

Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: JCrusher] #608585
07/20/11 07:36 PM
07/20/11 07:36 PM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
say what u want anout it but if paul wasnt whacked him and the white collar crew coulda kept the gambinos way on top less convictions more money but his mistake was not spreadimg the white collar money to the blue collar wing a mistake of greed by castellano dead men cabt spend money

Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: JCrusher] #609318
07/29/11 09:40 AM
07/29/11 09:40 AM
J
jvanley Offline
Made Member
jvanley  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted By: JCrusher

Whenever you hear people talk about Castellano you usually hear the stereotype that he wasn't a "gangster". Ya its true Castellano wasn't a guy in the trenches doing muscle work but does that mean he wasn't fit to be godfather? Also the fact that he didn't go to social clubs wasn't selfish it was smart. Like the FBI said meeting at social clubs only helps them. Gotti did that and look what happened. Also Castellano had a nasty streak. Some people might not admit it but its a fact that Paul ordered twice the amount of murders that john did. also Paul Castellano was a cash machine so him being greedy might be true but its not like guys were starving to death lol. The Gotti crew was but the reason they were was because Gotti was a degenerate gambler who blew all their profits lol.

Anyway getting back to Olarte people seem to forget that the reason that came out was because of angelo ruggiero. Angelo was queen gossip in the gambinos along with his drug dealing made the FBI put o wire in Big paul's house

I didnt say Big Paul wasnt a true gangster, I was just stating what Gotti said. I agree with you.

As I mentioned, there were a shit ton of reasons why Big pauly was whacked but the common denominator all the reasons was John Gotti.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left
Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: botz] #609405
07/31/11 12:11 AM
07/31/11 12:11 AM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario
Yah, thats why Gotti killed him, because he was furious that Castellano would betray his wife like that. (sarcasm)

I'm pretty sure almost every Don, except maybe Carlo Gambino had affairs, an Gotti himself had many.

Last edited by Mussolini14; 07/31/11 12:15 AM.
Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: botz] #609406
07/31/11 12:37 AM
07/31/11 12:37 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
im sure don carlo had something....he was just good at not getting caught!

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: phatmatress] #609413
07/31/11 02:04 AM
07/31/11 02:04 AM
Australia
M
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica Offline
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica  Offline
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Originally Posted By: phatmatress
im sure don carlo had something....he was just good at not getting caught!

lol lol

(cough.)
Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: botz] #609684
08/03/11 03:38 AM
08/03/11 03:38 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Paul's penile implant was a deathblow to his reputation. He was obviously insecure for killing that hood that said he looked like the purdue chicken man or whatever.. I think alot of goomahs would get tired of looking at the out of order sign on his little ding a ling. Paul had a giant fake penis created for him that was like a robot it answered the door, cut his cigars, watered the plants, and even stirred the gravy for him..Paul Looked like dracula especialy in that pic when hes dead

Last edited by DickNose_Moltasanti; 08/03/11 03:52 AM.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #609685
08/03/11 03:48 AM
08/03/11 03:48 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
The feds bugged pauls kitchen where he held court and the giant robot penis knew from the begining. SO whenever quackquack ruggerio came over..just like the T1000 the Robot penis would not say anything it would just extend across the table into ruggerios mouth until court was over it saved paulies ass

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: botz] #782257
06/05/14 05:17 PM
06/05/14 05:17 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Never understood all the talk about Castellano being too white collar and not being a street guy.

He was an old man!

Do people think Armone, Dellacroce, Gigante, Corallo and Salerno were out breaking legs and busting heads? Please....

Castellano was a stand up guy. He did his time in the past without selling anyone down the river.

So what if his mistress didn't look like Gloria out of The Sopranos - again he was old!

And so what if his wang was only flying at half mast! Dellacroce probably couldn't get it up either.

Last edited by Moe_Tilden; 06/05/14 06:25 PM.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: botz] #782464
06/06/14 08:11 PM
06/06/14 08:11 PM
P
paulcastellano Offline
Associate
paulcastellano  Offline
P
Associate
paul got all the dames. he was a straight mobster. how could he not

Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: botz] #782465
06/06/14 08:27 PM
06/06/14 08:27 PM
California
M
Mikey_Sunset Offline
Capo
Mikey_Sunset  Offline
M
Capo
California
Is she a beauty queen or SI swimsuit model? No. However I've seen worse. My take is that Paul was old and as previously mentioned he didn't go to social clubs and probably didn't want to have an outside goomar either. He was old, she was convenient - in house tail. Was it disrespectful to the wife? Yes, probably. However if this would have been the reason that Gotti had used to justify whacking Paul I don't think Gotti would have been around that much longer himself.

Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: jvanley] #782470
06/06/14 10:12 PM
06/06/14 10:12 PM
I
Italianheritage Offline
Made Member
Italianheritage  Offline
I
Made Member

I don't know if having a mistress on the side while married is a 'mafia thing' or instead it's just someone that's into cheating being in a bad or unstable marriage and they do not want to get a divorce because then their wife would get half of their assets, custody of children they may have, and may even get property they have?

Certainly not all people involved in this business have mistresses or cheat on their wives.

Re: Paul Castellanos affairs [Re: Mikey_Sunset] #782506
06/07/14 06:18 AM
06/07/14 06:18 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: Mikey_Sunset
Is she a beauty queen or SI swimsuit model? No. However I've seen worse. My take is that Paul was old and as previously mentioned he didn't go to social clubs and probably didn't want to have an outside goomar either. He was old, she was convenient - in house tail. Was it disrespectful to the wife? Yes, probably. However if this would have been the reason that Gotti had used to justify whacking Paul I don't think Gotti would have been around that much longer himself.

Gotti is the same bloated 40 something that used to insist on dragging all these other grown men to nightclubs.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull