GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Liggio, Irishman12, Signor Vitelli, mr_white), 356 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,687
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,225
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,520
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,391
Posts1,060,047
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I think Joe colombo was on to something with IACRL #607058
07/06/11 05:49 PM
07/06/11 05:49 PM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
I mean he hadMillions of supporters and whether he was a boss or not he could have had a bigger impct on mobsters rights look what they can do to basciano just for a listof names. Treating racketeers and murderers like terrorist is against there civil rights in my mind I think though colombo had his faults he was shot down like every other civil rights leader in american history he was shot down by the government to quell his movement I just dont buy the gambino or Gallo arguments just my opinion your free to pick it apart.

Re: I think Joe colombo was on to something with IACRL [Re: ONTARIO613] #607060
07/06/11 06:06 PM
07/06/11 06:06 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
joe colombo was anything but a freedom fighter, civil rights leader, or anything to the like. he extorted his own foundation and extorted shop owners, business people, politicians and whoever else he could to hand over money and support him and only him. if colombo would have lived any longer, and it went on for a couple more years it all would have folded. it was nothing but a good scheme for a year or two. i believe the gambino theory more than gallo. gallo had just done alot of time in prison got out recently and was in really no position to go to war with another boss, esp after loosing the first. colombo brought so much unwanted attention it was insane. the first to make a public pull out was Paul Vario. Luchesse capo. who were the Luchesse family controlled by? you guessed it! the gambinos! real bosses that were making money hand over fist didn't not want this kind of media being brought on by the weakest poorest family of all the 5.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: I think Joe colombo was on to something with IACRL [Re: phatmatress] #607061
07/06/11 06:31 PM
07/06/11 06:31 PM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
its just that phatmatattress, I thought the setup was to good to have been wiseguys it has more of the traits of like the Bobby kennedy assassination with the crazed lone gunman as the diversionary shooter I think it was too proffessional to be done by wiseguys I meen anyone who pickets the FBI HQ is asking for it from the man if u ask me.

Re: I think Joe colombo was on to something with IACRL [Re: ONTARIO613] #607076
07/07/11 12:02 AM
07/07/11 12:02 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
i see where your coming from. if you look into stuff there is all sorts of mob conspiracy theory's about the kennedys. some of them are very believable and bring up good points. remember bobby kennedy is the one who really wanted to tango with the mob. David E. Scheim has published two books claiming that the Mafia were responsible for the assassinations. This theory is based on the idea that the Mafia were angry with both John F. Kennedy and Robert Kennedy for their attempts to destroy organized crime. Scheim's theory was supported by Trafficante's lawyer, Frank Ragano, who published the book Mob Lawyer, in 1994. The theory is also supported by the investigative journalist, Jack Anderson. Anthony Summers is the author of The Kennedy Conspiracy. He believes that Kennedy was killed by a group of anti-Castro activists, funded by Mafia mobsters that had been ousted from Cuba. Summers believes that some members of the CIA took part in this conspiracy. Summers speculated that the following people were involved in this conspiracy: Johnny Roselli, Carlos Marcello, Santos Trafficante, Sam Giancana, David Ferrie, Gerry Patrick Hemming, Guy Bannister and E.Howard Hunt. theres more if you wanna look into it. i guess none of us will never know.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: I think Joe colombo was on to something with IACRL [Re: phatmatress] #607082
07/07/11 12:52 AM
07/07/11 12:52 AM
Texas
TonyG Offline
Capo
TonyG  Offline
Capo
Texas
Originally Posted By: phatmatress
i see where your coming from. if you look into stuff there is all sorts of mob conspiracy theory's about the kennedys. some of them are very believable and bring up good points. remember bobby kennedy is the one who really wanted to tango with the mob. David E. Scheim has published two books claiming that the Mafia were responsible for the assassinations. This theory is based on the idea that the Mafia were angry with both John F. Kennedy and Robert Kennedy for their attempts to destroy organized crime. Scheim's theory was supported by Trafficante's lawyer, Frank Ragano, who published the book Mob Lawyer, in 1994. The theory is also supported by the investigative journalist, Jack Anderson. Anthony Summers is the author of The Kennedy Conspiracy. He believes that Kennedy was killed by a group of anti-Castro activists, funded by Mafia mobsters that had been ousted from Cuba. Summers believes that some members of the CIA took part in this conspiracy. Summers speculated that the following people were involved in this conspiracy: Johnny Roselli, Carlos Marcello, Santos Trafficante, Sam Giancana, David Ferrie, Gerry Patrick Hemming, Guy Bannister and E.Howard Hunt. theres more if you wanna look into it. i guess none of us will never know.

Those are the same bastards that got Elvis.

Best way to catch the smart ones? Get an idiot working for them.
Re: I think Joe colombo was on to something with IACRL [Re: ONTARIO613] #607086
07/07/11 01:37 AM
07/07/11 01:37 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
yeah now if they would just come and get Oprah we would all be in a better place.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: I think Joe colombo was on to something with IACRL [Re: phatmatress] #607093
07/07/11 04:55 AM
07/07/11 04:55 AM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
I thought ragano passed a message from hoffa or to marcello or trafficante saying we gotta hit him but, just like jim garrison said the mob could not have engineered the coverup that required more powerful people. alot of mafia guys were in the CIA back them but to me the attendees at Clint Murchison Mansion in texas the night before on nov 21 were the real players.I see the mob along with the corsicans and cubans with cia coordination playing a lower but active role in the jfk hit. The rfk hit was cia imho

Last edited by ONTARIO613; 07/07/11 04:58 AM.
Re: I think Joe colombo was on to something with IACRL [Re: ONTARIO613] #607102
07/07/11 09:14 AM
07/07/11 09:14 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
Johnny Roselli, and Sam Giancana were really the only ones that have been named that were really linked to the CIA. they were in on the failed attempted assassination of Castro

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: I think Joe colombo was on to something with IACRL [Re: phatmatress] #607112
07/07/11 11:33 AM
07/07/11 11:33 AM
Texas
TonyG Offline
Capo
TonyG  Offline
Capo
Texas
Johnny Roselli, and Sam Giancana were really the only ones that have been named that were really linked to the CIA. they were in on the failed attempted assassination of Castro

If my memory of the Chruch Committee hearings is correct:

Santo Trafficante was introduced to Robert Maheu during the discussions to kill Castro.

Maheu worked at FBI and CIA and later worked for Howard Hughes. I believe he was also a devout Mormon.

Best way to catch the smart ones? Get an idiot working for them.
Re: I think Joe colombo was on to something with IACRL [Re: TonyG] #607122
07/07/11 03:48 PM
07/07/11 03:48 PM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
your right trafficante was released from fidels prison after a bribe by jack ruby who ran guns to the fidel and che during the cuban revolution

Re: I think Joe colombo was on to something with IACRL [Re: phatmatress] #607123
07/07/11 03:49 PM
07/07/11 03:49 PM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
joe colombo was anything but a freedom fighter, civil rights leader, or anything to the like. he extorted his own foundation and extorted shop owners, business people, politicians and whoever else he could to hand over money and support him and only him. if colombo would have lived any longer, and it went on for a couple more years it all would have folded. it was nothing but a good scheme for a year or two. i believe the gambino theory more than gallo. gallo had just done alot of time in prison got out recently and was in really no position to go to war with another boss, esp after loosing the first. colombo brought so much unwanted attention it was insane. the first to make a public pull out was Paul Vario. Luchesse capo. who were the Luchesse family controlled by? you guessed it! the gambinos! real bosses that were making money hand over fist didn't not want this kind of media being brought on by the weakest poorest family of all the 5.
I totally agree that Colombos motives were personal gain but he had the fbi thinking twice about going after italians because of the outrage of the IACRL

Last edited by ONTARIO613; 07/07/11 03:52 PM.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull