GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, TheKillingJoke, 1 invisible), 60 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,128
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,768
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: IvyLeague] #606569
06/29/11 09:43 AM
06/29/11 09:43 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: "Sonny_Black"
There's is one small link though: both the Chicago Outfit and the Mormons tried to extort Howard Hughes. The Outfit failed, but the Mormons succeeded.

I shouldn't even reply to this because it's completely off the subject but many of Hughes' closest associates were Mormon. Get your history right.

Maybe I was joking? But there is much debate about Hughes' relationship with those Mormons though.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606571
06/29/11 09:50 AM
06/29/11 09:50 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
ONTARIO...in your last post your argument would suggest that many people would end up being involved. I just don't see how, if he was in his pocket, he could then as governor lobby the federal government not to indict the boss but all others. That's first. Then if that did happen, he would then owe this one a favor and on down the line. To many people involved and its so risky..especially for people of power. Then if this was true, I am sure others who were indicted knew that he had him in his pocket and someone would end up spilling the beans. You know how everything ends up coming out these days. I think its pretty cool and definitely makes you think. I apreciate your reasearch and opinion, I just don't see it...on the federal level.

Like Ivey said, I am sure there are plenty of local corruption still within the outfit but on the Federal level it would just be so hard nowadays.

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: spmob] #606580
06/29/11 10:34 AM
06/29/11 10:34 AM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
So your saying that the Truth about the corruption would eventually come out and they would be convicted of corruption but the truth about the spilotro murder also eventually came out and that didnt cause a conviction for murder for difronzo
so what makes you think they would care if it ever came out corruption is much easier to deny than murder. But thanks for the kind words and I appreciate your opinion aswell and the polite tone.

Last edited by ONTARIO613; 06/29/11 01:40 PM.
Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606602
06/29/11 03:53 PM
06/29/11 03:53 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: ONTARIO613
U don`t understand If for sake of argument Blagojevich was in Difronzos pocket He could then use his position as governor to lobby either directly or indirectly the federal justice departmentt or somebody higher to keep his name of the indictment(giving a noble reason like we want to get him on a state level as a trophy case) In exchange he might grant them a favour that would help them in another area This is entirely possible in my mind.Bulger didnt need the entire justice department or district attorneys office to keep his name off countless indictments for years just his brother and a few fbi agents subordinate.

So we go from Blago being a bookie years ago (which there's very little info on), to him reaching the governor's office, to him using his position to influence the Justice Department in behalf of DiFronzo? This is the kind of connect the dots in order to base conclusions on assumptions or hypotheticals that makes people think the Outfit has more influence than it really does. And you use unique and extraordinary examples, like Whitey Bulger (very much the exception to the rule), as support? Even if, by some chance, Blago did try to intervene for DiFronzo, even as state governor he has virtually zero pull over the federal attorney's office or who they charge. Not to mention going out on a long limb for a known mob boss. And, like I said before, if he did have pull why not protect Lombardo and Marcello as well?

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: IvyLeague] #606621
06/29/11 06:56 PM
06/29/11 06:56 PM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
I started the sentence with "for sake of argument" thats just an example of a scenario thats possible U still don`t understand IVYLEAGUE and who says difronzo if he`s the one with connects to higher office even cares if lombardo and marcello fall more money for him.Oh its of limits to use the Bulger situation as an argument for political protection at the federal level ok sorry IVY I didnt know about the no Bulger rule forgive me i just thought it was very relevant to my argument but u make the rules.

Last edited by ONTARIO613; 06/29/11 07:14 PM.
Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606623
06/29/11 07:03 PM
06/29/11 07:03 PM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
IVYLEAGUE do u believe that there is little to no corruption in the federal government of the USA? this is a question not an accusation

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606662
06/30/11 04:19 PM
06/30/11 04:19 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

IVYLEAGUE do u believe that there is little to no corruption in the federal government of the USA? this is a question not an accusation

Corruption in the federal government related to LCN? No.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: IvyLeague] #606710
07/01/11 09:18 AM
07/01/11 09:18 AM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
You`re Wrong and explain how LCN bosses always Know when they`ve been indicted Federally how did joe Massino know the date time and names of arresting agents when he was arrested in 2002. What about James Trafficante and the youngstown mob. Federal marshal that was helping the Outfit find out about nick calabrese`s cooperation. What about the money they Funnel to candiates in federal elections. These are just minor examples as I dont want to speculate on larger ones.If Italy and canada `s governments can be penetrated federally thAN SO CAN THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT.

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606733
07/01/11 04:13 PM
07/01/11 04:13 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

You`re Wrong and explain how LCN bosses always Know when they`ve been indicted Federally how did joe Massino know the date time and names of arresting agents when he was arrested in 2002.

He knew which agents were assigned to him because he had done his own research on them long before. He suspected the general time of the arrest because he saw them outside his house the day before. In fact, that's when Massino told them he thought they were coming.

Quote:
What about James Trafficante and the youngstown mob.

Federal marshal that was helping the Outfit find out about nick calabrese`s cooperation.

Isolated cases. Hardly proof of institutionalized corruption related to the mob.

Quote:
What about the money they Funnel to candiates in federal elections.

Money gets funneled from mobbed up companies and unions to some politicians. Unless the OC link is identified, in which the funds are returned.

Quote:
These are just minor examples as I dont want to speculate on larger ones.If Italy and canada `s governments can be penetrated federally thAN SO CAN THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT.

Actually, those are what would be considered major examples today. And most of what you do is speculate. But believe what you want.

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: IvyLeague] #606758
07/02/11 01:58 AM
07/02/11 01:58 AM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
You`re Wrong and explain how LCN bosses always Know when they`ve been indicted Federally how did joe Massino know the date time and names of arresting agents when he was arrested in 2002.

He knew which agents were assigned to him because he had done his own research on them long before. He suspected the general time of the arrest because he saw them outside his house the day before. In fact, that's when Massino told them he thought they were coming.

THAT`S SA STUPID THING TO SAY JOE mASSINO hIMSELF SAID HE HAD A SOURCE AT THE FBI

Quote:

Federal marshal that was helping the Outfit find out about nick calabrese`s cooperation.

Isolated cases. Hardly proof of institutionalized corruption related to the mob.

wHEN DID i EVER SAY THAT CORRUPTION RELATED TO lcn IS INSTITUTIONAL. iTS about having the rite moles in the right place AND WITH THESE EXAMPLES YOUR THEORY OF NO( WHICH MEANS ZERO) FEDERAL CORRUPTION IS DEAD.

Quote:

Money gets funneled from mobbed up companies and unions to some politicians. Unless the OC link is identified, in which the funds are returned.

Quote:
These are just minor examples as I dont want to speculate on larger ones.If Italy and canada `s governments can be penetrated federally thAN SO CAN THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT.

Actually, those are what would be considered major examples today. And most of what you do is speculate. But believe what you want.
mANY OF THESE ARE PROVEN CAESE SO i ADDED SOME OPINIONS THATS IT BUT YOU CAN BELIEVE iN WHATTEVER bs. U WANT FROM THE OTHER POSTS IT SEEMS U ALREADY believe IN A BUNCH OF bs.

Last edited by ONTARIO613; 07/02/11 02:02 AM.
Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606761
07/02/11 02:33 AM
07/02/11 02:33 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

THAT`S SA STUPID THING TO SAY JOE mASSINO hIMSELF SAID HE HAD A SOURCE AT THE FBI

Quote:

wHEN DID i EVER SAY THAT CORRUPTION RELATED TO lcn IS INSTITUTIONAL. iTS about having the rite moles in the right place AND WITH THESE EXAMPLES YOUR THEORY OF NO( WHICH MEANS ZERO) FEDERAL CORRUPTION IS DEAD.

Quote:

Quote:

mANY OF THESE ARE PROVEN CAESE SO i ADDED SOME OPINIONS THATS IT BUT YOU CAN BELIEVE iN WHATTEVER bs. U WANT FROM THE OTHER POSTS IT SEEMS U ALREADY believe IN A BUNCH OF bs.

You throw a wild theory out that DiFronzo was protected from a federal indictment by political protection. And then you go all around the country, trying to find whatever unrelated and isolated examples will help your case. Like I said, believe what you want. But as I also said, anyone who believes a mob boss has that kind of juice in the 21st century is living in fantasy land.

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: IvyLeague] #606762
07/02/11 02:55 AM
07/02/11 02:55 AM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
you SAID THERES NO CORRUPTION IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WHICH IS THE GOVERNMENT THAT IS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY SO USING EXAMPLES OUTSIDE CHICAGO AS WELL AS INSIDE IS PERFECTLY RELEVANT mAN YOU`RE GETTING DESPERATE WITH YOUR QUASI ARGUMENTS
TRYING TO TELL ME WHATS FAIRGAME TO BE USED IN MY ARGUMENT SO U CAN LIMIT THE SPECTRUM OF MY ARGUMENT AND BASICALLY TIE ME UP WELL IT AIN`T WORKING. u KNOW WHATS FCKED UP ABOUT YOUY IS THAT YOU NEVER START NEW pOSTS(EXCEPT A FEW LINKS TO NEWS STORIES THAT ANYONE COULD EASILY FIND THEMSELVES) OF YOUR OWN (AT LEAST SINCE I`V JOINED) FROM WHAT i CAN SEE BUT u LOVE TO SCRUTINIZE OTHERS
u THINK OF YOURSELF aS THE gENOVESE fAMILY OF gANGSTER BB THE ONE WHO ALWAYS GETS IT RIGHT, SMARTER THAN EVERYONE. i BET u IF i WOULD HAVE MADE A POST THAT SAID bLAGO WAS NOT PROTECTING dIFRONZO YOU WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE OTHER SIDE AND SAID THERE`S PLENTY OF PROOF DIFRONZO IS PROTECTED FEDERALLY. u THINK OF YOURSELF AS A LAWYER WHO CAN DEBATE BOTH SIDES OF A QUESTION SUCCESSFULLY. wHY DONT U POST UR OWN OPINIONS INSTEAD OF RIPPING OTHERS?

Last edited by ONTARIO613; 07/02/11 03:04 AM.
Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606764
07/02/11 03:22 AM
07/02/11 03:22 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
wHY DONT U POST UR OWN OPINIONS INSTEAD OF RIPPING OTHERS?

Why don't you check you Caps Lock once in a while?

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: SC] #606765
07/02/11 04:52 AM
07/02/11 04:52 AM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
You`re right about that I`d like to take a knife and cut the damn caps lock button off my keyboard. it comes on without me noticing

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: SC] #606775
07/02/11 01:13 PM
07/02/11 01:13 PM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
IVYLEAGUE why not start your own post based on an opinion that you personally came to on your own without newspapers and tell us a the story about your opinion. I dont mean that you cant use media sources to support your argument I just mean I want to see something original by Ivyleague. You scoff at, and ridicule alot of everyone elses original opinions or original ideas. You go apeshit over others theories about LCN. Lets hear an original opinion on something Mafia Or LCN., even a theory. IT`s ABOUT TIME IVYLEAGFUE STEPPED UP and defended his opinions

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606779
07/02/11 02:00 PM
07/02/11 02:00 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
the best way to defend anything is with cold hard facts. alot of the media sources are wrong but there also correct alot of times. i understand where ivy is coming from because he does use alot of good sources. an opinion is just another word for speculation

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: phatmatress] #606780
07/02/11 02:16 PM
07/02/11 02:16 PM
Illinois
E
eastsider187 Offline
Wiseguy
eastsider187  Offline
E
Wiseguy
Illinois
being from illinois thats the chicago and illinois way with politics and politicians and government officials always on the take its been that way forever... and about MR DIFRONZO being protected thats a big big statement to be saying or accusing someone of having especially considering the fact that everybody in chicago is well aware of the family secrets two indictments that are looming over the rest of the outfit and grand jury probing into past as well as up to date crimes and so on and so forth since being that blagovich was a small time bookie while he was working in the dupage county states attorneys office back in the 1980's he had to kick up to somebody connected .... but who knows with these politicians they get voted in and forget about their friends who helped them get into office .... heres a nice thinker of a question why did mayor daley retire so quick .... could it have been that he was forewarned about the possible indictment of certain outfit members and he might be brought up because of his friendships to fred barbara who is a close friend of the former mayor and was accused of participating in an outfit linked arson... who knows just food for thought

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: eastsider187] #606783
07/02/11 02:39 PM
07/02/11 02:39 PM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
since this is you`re first post I think that Ivyleague tracked u down on Real Deal or one of the other LCN sites and asked u to sign up to support his argument. Or maybe it`s ivy league under another alias but the fact that its ur first post means I give no weigtht to you`re contrived argument. why havent u posted here before then out the blue u seemingly come to discredit me and back IVYLEAGHE Nice try Ivy. He just signed up today if IVY didnt entice him then this is a hell of a coincedence. Right now Ivy I have ur Credebility in the toilet and I just flushed it U send trolls on here to back ur arguments how low.

Last edited by ONTARIO613; 07/02/11 02:43 PM.
Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606784
07/02/11 02:48 PM
07/02/11 02:48 PM
Illinois
E
eastsider187 Offline
Wiseguy
eastsider187  Offline
E
Wiseguy
Illinois
i dont know anybody on this site schizo .... ive been reading this site for the last month and finally decided to join and considering im from chicago its my area of specialty i grew up in the shit cuzzo .... so sorry to disappoint ya brotha... but im not who you think i am sam .... im from chicago and a little town called cicero look it up kid

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: phatmatress] #606785
07/02/11 02:50 PM
07/02/11 02:50 PM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
Originally Posted By: phatmatress
the best way to defend anything is with cold hard facts. alot of the media sources are wrong but there also correct alot of times. i understand where ivy is coming from because he does use alot of good sources. an opinion is just another word for speculation

Yes Trolls are the best sources since u can make them up yourself
opinion is not a synonym for speculation and expressing your opinions in posts show u mean what u say and are willing to discuss it a position that IVY constanly dodges

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: eastsider187] #606786
07/02/11 02:53 PM
07/02/11 02:53 PM
Illinois
E
eastsider187 Offline
Wiseguy
eastsider187  Offline
E
Wiseguy
Illinois
and im an historian in lcn organized crime been studying it and following up on it and reading on it for 20 years ... i know my stuff so dont talk wack sh*t.... plus im from the neighborhood and grew up in it bozo so i am on point with my facts .... i know what im talking about ... what about you are you from chicago or cicero or even illinois to know what your talking about ? for the sake of this argument im just gonna say you offended me by saying just cause i made one post that im dumb or dont know what im talking about or am not in the know about this subject or the funniest one that im in cahoots with some other bozo ... for real far fetched real far fetched cuzzo

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: eastsider187] #606787
07/02/11 02:58 PM
07/02/11 02:58 PM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
Originally Posted By: eastsider187
i dont know anybody on this site schizo .... ive been reading this site for the last month and finally decided to join and considering im from chicago its my area of specialty i grew up in the shit cuzzo .... so sorry to disappoint ya brotha... but im not who you think i am sam .... im from chicago and a little town called cicero look it up kid
I know where The f*ck Cicero (Capones fav suburb) is are u doctor seuss IMnot who u think I am sam but i will not eat green eggs and ham. Who u calling kid huh boyy? wow a petty banger from chicago u probly have zero to do with the outfit>

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606790
07/02/11 03:14 PM
07/02/11 03:14 PM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
wheres the fam secrets 2 indictments When?

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606792
07/02/11 03:23 PM
07/02/11 03:23 PM
Illinois
E
eastsider187 Offline
Wiseguy
eastsider187  Offline
E
Wiseguy
Illinois
its coming .... just like the first one it took what 2-3 years to unseal the indictment and the outfit was well aware of it coming for years ... and there is word on the streets and in the legal circles its a matter of time ... but family secrets two is coming .... the feds have difronzo dead to rights on the spilotros murders since nick the rat calabrese testified he was there ... but their also going for up to date crimes building a bigger more solid case and trying to take down the rest of the new leadership or committee ... hell since family secrets they got rudy fratto and michael sarno from cicero and tony calabrese who was involved in the anthony the hatch chiaramonti hit who was fingered as the shooter by the person who drove the getaway car and he hasnt been indicted as of yet and thats been ten years now so yeah a big case is up and coming and the chicago underworld is just waiting for the other shoe to drop

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606794
07/02/11 04:00 PM
07/02/11 04:00 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
since this is you`re first post I think that Ivyleague tracked u down on Real Deal or one of the other LCN sites and asked u to sign up to support his argument. Or maybe it`s ivy league under another alias but the fact that its ur first post means I give no weigtht to you`re contrived argument.
wow this coming from someone with 85 posts....stop being childish. your not even funny. harassment and sarcasm are great if its funny. but you are not. your very defensive over nothing. you want people to discuss things but as soon as someone does you attack them on something that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606795
07/02/11 04:13 PM
07/02/11 04:13 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I think it's safe to say ONTARIO613 has lost it. Not to mention starting to get very paranoid. This thread has run it's course.

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: IvyLeague] #606797
07/02/11 04:23 PM
07/02/11 04:23 PM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
IVy League U have run your course and mr phatmatress is a cherrypicker joins the post late just to support his raabai IVYLEAGUE. I admit I made A mistake thinking ivy was smart enuff to send that chicago guy clearly that was a coincidence but the facts remain IVY make AN opinioated post of your own or stop ripping into others opinions

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606798
07/02/11 04:27 PM
leftygun62 Offline
Made Member
leftygun62  Offline
Made Member
IVy League U have run your course and mr phatmatress is a cherrypicker joins the post late just to support his raabai IVYLEAGUE. I admit I made A mistake thinking ivy was smart enuff to send that chicago guy clearly that was a coincidence but the facts remain IVY make AN opinioated post of your own or stop ripping into others opinions

Give it a rest. Both those guys are respected posters on here. Nobody is interested in your personal attacks and name calling.

Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606799
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline OP
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline OP
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
I have not lost anything I am tired as are others of IVYLEAGUE`s rudeness and thinking he`s smarter than everyone I want to destroy his Ideas of hegemony. Ohh Fatasstress I`ve only made 85 posts that means i dont know anything i guess what a stupid way of gauging knowledge.

Last edited by ONTARIO613; 07/02/11 04:31 PM.
Re: Political Protection for OUTFIT Boss Difronzo [Re: ONTARIO613] #606801
07/02/11 05:01 PM
07/02/11 05:01 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
I have not lost anything I am tired as are others of IVYLEAGUE`s rudeness and thinking he`s smarter than everyone I want to destroy his Ideas of hegemony. Ohh Fatasstress I`ve only made 85 posts that means i dont know anything i guess what a stupid way of gauging knowledge.
you are so correct. i don't agree with it. but you bashed someone who only posted once. just because that has posted once does not mean that they just as much knowledge as someone who has posted 85 times. 436 times. or 1176 times. please stop attacking people.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull