GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 202 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,830
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,302
Posts1,058,256
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: phatmatress] #606479
06/28/11 11:19 AM
06/28/11 11:19 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline OP
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: phatmatress
i wish he would have gotten in with a stronger family besides mickey mouse or the sinking ships

I think as long as Teddy Persico has a heartbeat, this guy is gonna have to look over his shoulder. Kenji claimed for the longest time he wasn't hiding and even posted the name of the street he stayed on. Of course it wasn't his street. This guy is all talk and just about everything he said in that book of his is a lie. I don't doubt for a minute he's reading everything we say here and anything he thinks sounds incriminating or sympathetic to organized crime figures will most likely be reported by him to the FBI. That's just how he is. Kenji is the type of rat who'd enjoy a two hour drive to the police station just to rat on his mother for ignoring a stop sign.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: phatmatress] #606501
06/28/11 06:11 PM
06/28/11 06:11 PM
J
jvanley Offline
Made Member
jvanley  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted By: jvanley
Anthony "Tumac" Accenturo
Bobby Borrelio
Eddie Lino
Greg Scarpa
Greg Scarpa JR
Joe Pistone ( I know he was an agent and he is also a "self proclaimed" tough guy. but if you believe anything he has said he doesnt take any shit off anyone and can throw a mean hook)
i would like to hear your reasoning why you put scarpa jr on there.

Um ok..... how much time you got?

Well lets see, He beat the shit out of Vic Amuso in Federal Prison, Lives in fucking ADX, anyone who can take that place has a spot on this list regardless if they have ever thrown a punch. Oh, did I mention Vic Amuso is/was the boss of the Lucchesse Family at the time? Oh, and then theres that little thing of his dad being Greg Scarpa SR....

See, people often have the wrong idea of what "tough" is.

Tough is growing up with Greg Scarpa SR for a father, tough is surviving the WORST prison in the United States on lockdown 23 hours a day and not having contact with other inmates....ever. Tough is beating the shit out of the sitting boss of one of the five families even though you know the consequences it will probably bring.

Tought is not winning every fight you get into, thats skill. Tough is not shooting someone in the face for stealing 5 bucks off you, thats being a physcopath. Tough is not having "20 inch pythons" brother, thats Hulk Hogan.

So you tell me now, what makes you think Greg Scarpa does NOT belong on this list....

Ill wait....

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: Mussolini14] #606502
06/28/11 06:34 PM
06/28/11 06:34 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: Mussolini14
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: ONTARIO613
the weakest mammas boy: Kenji Gallo look what this fanuuk is doing now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MNLvRI5vp0
Orange County in SOCAL is the last place the mob should be recruiting from
my god! he wasn't even under any charges to snitch! god do i hate him! im glad he has those fkn cauliflower ears in this video. i wish he would have gotten in with a stronger family besides mickey mouse or the sinking ships so he could have gotten whacked the first day he came around. sorry to rant but i just have no respect for him, he theories, his blogs, his facebooks or anything!!!!!!!

agreed, i enjoyed his blogs only for his rants against teddy persico and the colombos and all the shit that people used to post on the comments, if I didnt know any better I would def say some connected guys posted there considering what they were saying/their details

Do you have any links to the blogs and rants? I would love to check them out.

http://breakshotblog.blogspot.com/

that doesnt have all the posts he had a site for his book thats wasnt blogspot and that went down after a while guess he wasnt making enough cash to justify paying to keep the site up

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 06/28/11 06:35 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: Dapper_Don] #606503
06/28/11 06:45 PM
06/28/11 06:45 PM
J
jvanley Offline
Made Member
jvanley  Offline
J
Made Member
I dont get it, someone help me. Didnt Kenji Gallo Flip? Hes a self proclaimed informant on that site and yet all he does is shit out of his mouth about other informants. Hello Pot, I am kettle, nice tits.

I mean really? is this guy really this egotistical? or just that dumb?

Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: jvanley] #606504
06/28/11 06:46 PM
06/28/11 06:46 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss

Well lets see, He beat the shit out of Vic Amuso in Federal Prison, Lives in fucking ADX, anyone who can take that place has a spot on this list regardless if they have ever thrown a punch. Oh, did I mention Vic Amuso is/was the boss of the Lucchesse Family at the time? Oh, and then theres that little thing of his dad being Greg Scarpa SR....

Tough is growing up with Greg Scarpa SR for a father, tough is surviving the WORST prison in the United States on lockdown 23 hours a day and not having contact with other inmates....ever. Tough is beating the shit out of the sitting boss of one of the five families even though you know the consequences it will probably bring.

Tought is not winning every fight you get into, thats skill. Tough is not shooting someone in the face for stealing 5 bucks off you, thats being a physcopath. Tough is not having "20 inch pythons" brother, thats Hulk Hogan.

So you tell me now, what makes you think Greg Scarpa does NOT belong on this list....

Ill wait....

You're absolutely correct. I think a lot of people in here have no idea what the definition of tough is. It seems as if many think tough means psychotic or nasty.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606508
06/28/11 07:08 PM
06/28/11 07:08 PM
Texas
TonyG Offline
Capo
TonyG  Offline
Capo
Texas
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
You're absolutely correct. I think a lot of people in here have no idea what the definition of tough is. It seems as if many think tough means psychotic or nasty.

Yup, which is why I gave two lists - balls and brawn. In my book, tough is doing something knowing you might get your ass kicked, or worse, and doing it anyway. When I was younger and being trained for boxing, my trainer told me to lose any fear and that would make me tougher. He was right. (Unfortunately, my jaw and hand speed did not match that mental toughness).

For example, Galante grabbing the phone in prison from the black and using a racial slur in the process or just announcing himslef as Boss of the Bonannos and plans to take over the Commission. The fact that he was a psychopath is perhaps what gave him such a huge sack.

Tough also includes those with less of a sack, but had the brawn or skill to kick some ass. I put Tommy Pitera on the top of my brawn list because of his karate skill and general fitness level. The fact that he is a psychopath may have contributed to his need for self defense skill, but is more likely due to his high pitched voice and teasing as a kid.

Best way to catch the smart ones? Get an idiot working for them.
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606511
06/28/11 07:22 PM
06/28/11 07:22 PM
Why youse being so nosy?
P
Palomita20 Offline
Made Member
Palomita20  Offline
P
Made Member
Why youse being so nosy?
Kenji Gallo, in my humble opinion, is a nobody who tried to become a somebody, even if it meant biting the hand that fed him. Now, he wants everyone to know how tough he is/was by representing himself as more than a low-level wannabe/never-was. I think the media used him for that tv special on the discovery channel and he's trying to make a cottage industry from that spotlight. But the only person who talks about Kenji is Kenji, his fifteen minutes are over.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606548
06/29/11 03:44 AM
06/29/11 03:44 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Kenji used to post over on the Real Deal fairly regularly. If he was content to just tell his story and leave it at that, that would be one thing. But he brags about leaving the life, and yet, he can't leave it alone. Endless rants about the Persicos, about how the mob is dead, about how he was an elite criminal that moved in various circles and then left the life on his own terms, etc. After a while it gets old.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606549
06/29/11 03:58 AM
06/29/11 03:58 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: IvyLeague] #606550
06/29/11 04:54 AM
06/29/11 04:54 AM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
"I`m a gangster but nobody knows" No you`re a Rat

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606564
06/29/11 09:12 AM
06/29/11 09:12 AM
J
jvanley Offline
Made Member
jvanley  Offline
J
Made Member

Ill wait....

Yep. Which is exactly why I did not put the Roy Demos and Tommy Pitera's on this list. Those guys operate out of fear. They bully people into fearing them because they are physcopath's. Thats not tough.

My guess is there are more "bully's" and Physopaths in LCN than there are tough guys. I can only guess since I live in middle america and have never met a wiseguy but it seems that way.

If everything I have read and watched over the years holds true the LCN is nothing more than a shit load of Itilian physcopaths and bullies using fear to get what they want. Take away their guns, soldiers, knives and reputations and only then will you see that the Greg Scarpa JR's of that life are the tough ones.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606860
07/03/11 05:17 PM
07/03/11 05:17 PM
Northumberland England
GaryH Offline
Underboss
GaryH  Offline
Underboss
Northumberland England
If we're talking about Physical toughness here......

Tommy Pitera
Tommy Billotti was a bad ass by all accounts (perhaps thats why Paul kept him so close?)
Eddie Cumminskey (he was with Jimmy Coonan)

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: jvanley] #606875
07/03/11 10:18 PM
07/03/11 10:18 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa

kenji i think is that dumb. he's the worst of the worst. he had no charges against him heard some FBI tapes that members of the colombos were gonna kill him so he wore a wire for 8 yrs

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: jvanley] #606876
07/03/11 10:20 PM
07/03/11 10:20 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa

Ill wait....
i did not say that he didn't belong on the list. i just said that i would like to hear your reasoning of why you placed him there. you made some very valid points. good job.

Last edited by phatmatress; 07/03/11 10:20 PM.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: jvanley] #606879
07/03/11 10:23 PM
07/03/11 10:23 PM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario
Bobby Borrelio
Eddie Lino
Greg Scarpa
Greg Scarpa JR
Joe Pistone ( I know he was an agent and he is also a "self proclaimed" tough guy. but if you believe anything he has said he doesnt take any shit off anyone and can throw a mean hook)

Ill wait....

LMAO yah according to him he beat up 65 year old Vic Amuso. Too bad no one else backs up that story. And even if it were true since when does beating up senior citizens make someone tough? I bet you believe The Ice man about his claim that he killed Hoffa. After all if someone says it, it must be the truth.

And why doesn't Scarpa Jr belong on the list you ask? How about every time he got himself into trouble he ran to his daddy for help. Couldn't handle anything on his own.

Last edited by Mussolini14; 07/03/11 10:26 PM.
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: phatmatress] #606882
07/03/11 11:17 PM
07/03/11 11:17 PM
Why youse being so nosy?
P
Palomita20 Offline
Made Member
Palomita20  Offline
P
Made Member
Why youse being so nosy?

kenji i think is that dumb. he's the worst of the worst. he had no charges against him heard some FBI tapes that members of the colombos were gonna kill him so he wore a wire for 8 yrs

FBI and district attorneys are lazy as hell, can't make cases unless they have cooperators and lord forbid they don't go into a trial without an informant, might actually lose and ruin their "reputation".

Last edited by Palomita20; 07/03/11 11:19 PM. Reason: youse is too nosy
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: Mussolini14] #606883
07/03/11 11:25 PM
07/03/11 11:25 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
uh oh someone's thinking what i was thinking! vic is pretty old.....i was gonna give this one to ol jvanley but i dunno!

Last edited by phatmatress; 07/03/11 11:25 PM.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606897
07/04/11 07:23 AM
07/04/11 07:23 AM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
The colombos were so pathetic that a guy like Kenji could actually be close with the Persicos

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: phatmatress] #606903
07/04/11 10:23 AM
07/04/11 10:23 AM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario
uh oh someone's thinking what i was thinking! vic is pretty old.....i was gonna give this one to ol jvanley but i dunno!

Yah but as far as seniors go Vic could hold his own and I heard he has a pretty good left hook! It takes a real bad ass to throw down with a guy in his mid 60's. ( sarcasm)

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: tiger84] #606906
07/04/11 11:19 AM
07/04/11 11:19 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
Originally Posted By: tiger84
The colombos were so pathetic that a guy like Kenji could actually be close with the Persicos
i believe kenji claims that he never meant to get teddy p involved in those wire taps but teddy would just never shutup when he was around kenji *rolls eyes*

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: Mussolini14] #606909
07/04/11 02:13 PM
07/04/11 02:13 PM
J
jvanley Offline
Made Member
jvanley  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Mussolini14
Bobby Borrelio
Eddie Lino
Greg Scarpa
Greg Scarpa JR

Ill wait....

LMAO yah according to him he beat up 65 year old Vic Amuso. Too bad no one else backs up that story. And even if it were true since when does beating up senior citizens make someone tough? I bet you believe The Ice man about his claim that he killed Hoffa. After all if someone says it, it must be the truth.

And why doesn't Scarpa Jr belong on the list you ask? How about every time he got himself into trouble he ran to his daddy for help. Couldn't handle anything on his own.

It is very obvious that myself, you and PhatMatress have completely different thoughts of what a "tough mother fucker" is and thats ok. It is painfully obvious that the extensiveness of your "toughness" within yourself does not go beyond your keyboard. Basically, you have no idea what your talking about. Go back and look at my original post, as I said being tough is not winning every fight you get into, thats skill. In fact, Mike Tyson said he lost 60 percent of the street fights he got into outside the ring because they guys he was fighting were AND I QUOTE "much tougher in all areas than I was, I was really just a pathetic scared person out of the ring" but yet when he got into the ring he killed people, again my friend THAT IS SKILL.

What I am saying this: Never once did I say that we was tough simply because he beat the shit out of Vic Amuso, I said he beat the shit out of Vic Amuso fully knowing the consequences that it could bring, like death, and he did it anyway. Beating up a 65 year old man does not make you tough, you are correct. Beating up a 65 year old man who happens to be the sitting boss of the Lucchesse Crime Family in jail, well in my opinion, fuck ya thats tough.

Why people will think that being tough is winning fights I will never know. Being tough is getting your ASS WHIPPED OVER AND OVER and still stepping up to the plate. Something you have obviously not done in your life, that is NOT in any way a personal shot at you. I just know that if you have been where a "tough mother fucker" has been, gone through the things a "tough mother fucker" has gone through and got your ASS WHIPPED like a "tough mother fucker" has then you would know what I am talking about.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606911
07/04/11 03:33 PM
07/04/11 03:33 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
It's obvious that there's no definitive definition for "toughness". You can interpretate it in you're own way and that's what this topic is all about. Not about the interpretation of just one invididual.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606924
07/04/11 07:56 PM
07/04/11 07:56 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
rank your top five in o.c...the results should be interesting. don't be ashamed to enjoy this great thread of mine.

1. Crazy Joe Gallo
2. Bugsy Siegel
3. Sonny Franzese
4. Carmine Galante
5. Albert Anastasia

You forgot one.........

The working man. It don't take much strength to pull the trigger of a gun but let's see one of these guys try and get up every morning day after day and work for a livin, let's see one of them try that. Then we'll see who's the real tough guy, the working man is the tough guy.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: jvanley] #606942
07/04/11 11:00 PM
07/04/11 11:00 PM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario
Scarpa was kept in solitary confinement and had security up the ass. He new there was about a 0% chance of Amuso's people or anyone for that matter being able to reach him for repercussions. That is if this even actually happened and Scarpa JR did in fact swing at Amuso which I highly doubt as no one else supports his claims and if this happened we would have heard about it just like we heard about Gotti getting punched and Carmine Persico getting orange juice or something thrown in his face.

Now onto what "toughness" actually means. I believe most people would not describe someone as being tough unless they have a certain amount of skills. Being a punching bag does not make someone "tough" IMHO. To me being tough means being able to dish it out and take it EQUALLY. I have a wrestling background and MMA background ( 2 fights as a pro baby whoooo!!!) and when describing someone who gets his ass kicked and keeps coming back the word I would use is "heart".

For the record I do not think I am some bad ass fighter, and have only been in a hand full of street fights in my younger years and they were usually with bouncers. I have never and will never wear a TapOut shirt nor will I ever put a TapOut sticker on my car. I only got into MMA because I was not good enough to make the Canadian Olympic wrestling team and MMA was the only vessel I had to in which I could apply my wrestling skills.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: Don Cardi] #606944
07/04/11 11:50 PM
07/04/11 11:50 PM
Why youse being so nosy?
P
Palomita20 Offline
Made Member
Palomita20  Offline
P
Made Member
Why youse being so nosy?
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
rank your top five in o.c...the results should be interesting. don't be ashamed to enjoy this great thread of mine.

1. Crazy Joe Gallo
2. Bugsy Siegel
3. Sonny Franzese
4. Carmine Galante
5. Albert Anastasia

You forgot one.........

The working man. It don't take much strength to pull the trigger of a gun but let's see one of these guys try and get up every morning day after day and work for a livin, let's see one of them try that. Then we'll see who's the real tough guy, the working man is the tough guy.

But Chazz Palimentieri said the working man is a sucker. In all seriousness working with some neurotic yupppies and older career minded nutjobs for 9 hours a day is not an ideal life in my opinion and not a measure of toughness, nor is being a gangster. Something in between would be ideal.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: jvanley] #606947
07/05/11 12:20 AM
07/05/11 12:20 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
It is painfully obvious that the extensiveness of your "toughness" within yourself does not go beyond your keyboard. Basically, you have no idea what your talking about. Go back and look at my original post, as I said being tough is not winning every fight you get into, thats skill. In fact, Mike Tyson said he lost 60 percent of the street fights he got into outside the ring because they guys he was fighting were AND I QUOTE "much tougher in all areas than I was, I was really just a pathetic scared person out of the ring" but yet when he got into the ring he killed people, again my friend THAT IS SKILL.

What I am saying this: Never once did I say that we was tough simply because he beat the shit out of Vic Amuso, I said he beat the shit out of Vic Amuso fully knowing the consequences that it could bring,

ok # 1 buddy you don't know me so don't sit here and yap about my toughness through a keyboard. i don't know you as well so im not going to sit here and take shots as well. but i will tell you ive lived more of my street life. done the whole guns, fighting, fighting cops, get tasered, gettin my ass beat, beating ass, selling heroin, going to prison, goin to the hole, all kinds of shit. does that make me tough no? do i deserve more respect than to be called a tough guy with a keyboard yes.

#2 mike tyson was a street thug out of the ring. so i dunno what thats all about.

#3 ask how any luchesse guys if they give 2 shits about vic amuso. hes boss in name only. just like persico.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: Don Cardi] #606950
07/05/11 12:31 AM
07/05/11 12:31 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

1. Crazy Joe Gallo
2. Bugsy Siegel
3. Sonny Franzese
4. Carmine Galante
5. Albert Anastasia

You forgot one.........

This is one of my favorite movies. And I agree with you. It's much easier to steal than it is to work for something.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: phatmatress] #606952
07/05/11 12:42 AM
07/05/11 12:42 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
i believe kenji claims that he never meant to get teddy p involved in those wire taps but teddy would just never shutup when he was around kenji *rolls eyes*

No, no that's not true. Kenji never ever gave a fuck about Teddy Persico. The feds wanted this guy bad and Kenji really went out of his way to entrap this guy. When Teddy got released in '04, Kenji was put in charge of supplying Teddy with a pornstar. He also had a cellphone for him and the first thing Kenji did before that cellphone reached Teddy was to take it to the feds. That phone recorded everything. Not only phone calls.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606962
07/05/11 08:28 AM
07/05/11 08:28 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa

No, no that's not true. Kenji never ever gave a fuck about Teddy Persico. The feds wanted this guy bad and Kenji really went out of his way to entrap this guy. When Teddy got released in '04, Kenji was put in charge of supplying Teddy with a pornstar. He also had a cellphone for him and the first thing Kenji did before that cellphone reached Teddy was to take it to the feds. That phone recorded everything. Not only phone calls.
ohhh i know he didnt! but he claimed in one of his posts over the real deal that he did lol. then he would turn around and MF teddy. shows how cheap teddy is that he wouldnt just go out and get his own cell phone and get his pornstar....he could have afforded both!

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: phatmatress] #606997
07/05/11 04:50 PM
07/05/11 04:50 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss

ohhh i know he didnt! but he claimed in one of his posts over the real deal that he did lol. then he would turn around and MF teddy. shows how cheap teddy is that he wouldnt just go out and get his own cell phone and get his pornstar....he could have afforded both!

I'm just going by what he said in that book and that documentary on youtube, but yeah, this guy talks a lot of bullshit on line as well. It's never easy to know what the truth is when you're dealing with people like that. Personally, I think Kenji only cares about Kenji. They didn't even have to indict this guy to get him to rat.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull