GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 246 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,916
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,774
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marily Monroe and Sam Giancana ? #601443
04/30/11 02:33 AM
04/30/11 02:33 AM
S
SharpSquare Offline OP
Wiseguy
SharpSquare  Offline OP
S
Wiseguy

Did legendary actress Marilyn Monroe spend her last night with mobster Sam Giancana ?

Extraordinary new claims being made public about where legendary Hollywood actress Marilyn Monroe spent her last night. Monroe is now being said to have spent the last night before her death at the Cal-Neva Lodge in Lake Tahoe,Nevada owned by Frank Sinatra with Chicago mobster Sam Giancana. It is claimed that while there Giancana tried to persuade Monroe to not go public about the affair she was having with President John F. Kennedy.

These new claims are coming from tape recordings made by George Masters who was Monroe’s hair and make-up stylist. The recording were made by Masters before his death in 1998 and were found by his nephew Jeff Platts and have now been made public. This is the first time there has been any mention of such a trip in the days leading up to Monroe’s death in 1962.

In a frail voice Masters can be heard on the tapes saying : “The night before she died , the last time i saw her, was in Lake Tahoe at the Cal-Neva Lodge. She was there with Sam Giancana, who as then the head of the Mafia.” Masters and Monroe apparently flew back to Los Angeles together where he dropped her off at her home on Sunday Aug 5th 1962 around 9am. She was later found dead that night. It was already documented that Monroe spent time at Sinatra’s Lodge two weekends before her death but now it seems that she may have been called back there for a one-on-one chat with Giancana who was a friend of Sinatra’s.

Mr Platt said : “What if this trip George talks about was a last-ditch effort to get Monroe to agree not to talk about the Kennedys”. “What if Giancana said. Look Frank your didn’t get it done. She will listen to me. Let’s bring her back again so i can have a shot at her”. “George specifically told me that Monroe spent the evening with Giancana. The only other person he mentioned being there was Buddy Greco a singer”. “No Sinatra, no Dean Martin. George also said that the person Marilyn was really in love with at the time was Giancana”.

Following the death of Monroe many conspiracy theories emerged , but on the tapes Masters is clear about the reason why he thinks Monroe died. “It was because of the Kennedys. I really think the FBI did it.” Masters says. Masters also appears to confirm on the tapes the theory that Monroe was moved around before she died. Masters says “Did u know she was pronounced dead and then they brought her back to the house, and she was still alive, and they took her back to the hospital, and brought her back home, and then the coroners came over, and they found her dead in another bed – somebody moved her”.

If these new claims are true they would rewrite the final act in the actress’s life and raise a lot of fresh questions about her death. Coroner’s ruled that Monroe’s death was a ‘probable’ suicide. But there has always been questions about the way in which Monroe died and these new claims will add more fire to those various theories.

http://mafiareport.com/did-legendary-act...er-sam-giancana

Re: Marily Monroe and Sam Giancana ? [Re: SharpSquare] #601444
04/30/11 02:37 AM
04/30/11 02:37 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Wouldn't surprise me. Sam fucked a lot of women, including a lot of famous Hollywood starlets. I don't think he had anything to do with her death though.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Marily Monroe and Sam Giancana ? [Re: SharpSquare] #601455
04/30/11 08:36 AM
04/30/11 08:36 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
I don't think the FBI killed her. This is actually one of the conspiracy theories I don't believe in. It was well known she received treatment for her depression and she was taking pills. In a discovery documentary they pretty much debunk this myth. I think this was just a suicide.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: Marily Monroe and Sam Giancana ? [Re: SharpSquare] #601504
04/30/11 07:43 PM
04/30/11 07:43 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Yeah I think you're right Sonny. I doubt very much it was anything else. Can't help but feel real bad for this woman. Being nothing but a product is enough for any sane person to end it.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Marily Monroe and Sam Giancana ? [Re: SharpSquare] #604466
05/30/11 11:31 AM
05/30/11 11:31 AM
camille Offline
Wiseguy
camille  Offline
Wiseguy
I believe that Giancana had something to do with her murder. She was at the Cal Neva lodge with him weeks before. They were trying to get Marilyn to shut up. The Mob and the Kennedys were in business together. This stuff is history.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull