GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 184 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,830
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,239
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #600839
04/25/11 07:33 AM
04/25/11 07:33 AM
The Windy City
MadSam Offline
Wiseguy
MadSam  Offline
Wiseguy
The Windy City
I'd have to agree with that, seeing her put away them shots of Patron, with that attitude and those amazing EYES!!! I'd love a shot at her, put a smile on her face as well as mine. She's got that look, not to mention that raspy ass voice, which sounds very good, she'll bring out the animal in a man!!!

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #601019
04/26/11 04:47 PM
04/26/11 04:47 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Watched the first episode. That was more than enough for me.

What garbage!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #601073
04/27/11 08:26 AM
04/27/11 08:26 AM
T
thebarber Offline
Underboss
thebarber  Offline
T
Underboss
Does any1 know how much these broads are getting paid per episode ?

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: MadSam] #601076
04/27/11 09:02 AM
04/27/11 09:02 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline OP
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: MadSam
I'd have to agree with that, seeing her put away them shots of Patron, with that attitude and those amazing EYES!!! I'd love a shot at her, put a smile on her face as well as mine. She's got that look, not to mention that raspy ass voice, which sounds very good, she'll bring out the animal in a man!!!

I bet she fantasizes about being raped by a pack of jailbirds.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #602138
05/05/11 09:37 AM
05/05/11 09:37 AM
The Windy City
MadSam Offline
Wiseguy
MadSam  Offline
Wiseguy
The Windy City
WOW!!

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #602155
05/05/11 12:44 PM
05/05/11 12:44 PM
BarrettM Offline
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
Originally Posted By: MadSam

I bet she fantasizes about being raped by a pack of jailbirds.

Vinny,I gotta tell ya, really felt like you were transcending Ralph Cifaretto there. Really made me laugh.

I saw an episode for the first time yesterday. There's no chemistry between the wives. In fact, I can't imagine Renee has chemistry with anyone! I'd stay 10 feet away from that woman.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #602264
05/06/11 02:29 PM
05/06/11 02:29 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
Renee Graziano must be going through menopause with all the crying, anger, and general bitchyness. My God, she is one annoying woman.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #603701
05/22/11 12:59 AM
05/22/11 12:59 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Holy crap! The shit hits the fan in the next episode.

You know it's actually getting serious when the camera crew has to intervene.

I would love to see the look on Anthony Graziano's face if he saw this spectacle. lol

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/654960/renee-and-carla-facciolo-come-to-blows.jhtml#id=1664335

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/655013/drita-gets-ready-to-fight.jhtml#id=1664335

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #603702
05/22/11 02:21 AM
05/22/11 02:21 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
In the last episode Renee went out clubbing and told a pack of strangers, "I'm Anthony Graziano's daughter" lol. It was pathetic. It reminds me of people who tell me things like, "You know who I am." I wouldn't care if Renee was Al Capone's daughter.

In a strange way, I feel bad for TG. He's gotta be unhappy about this lol. The guy was the biggest gangster in Staten Island and this is what he gets.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #603724
05/22/11 10:43 AM
05/22/11 10:43 AM
T
thebarber Offline
Underboss
thebarber  Offline
T
Underboss
renee is the worst. Every arguement winds up being " do u know who my father is" or "do u know who my ex husband is". Most wiseguys never want there name to be used and here is renee all about the life and she is the biggest name dropper in the world.

this show is terrible but i cant lie i have seen every episode LOL

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #603733
05/22/11 12:40 PM
05/22/11 12:40 PM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
the guys gonna be coming outta the can 70 something years old to an extremely broken (mob) family. his former friend/boss currently on the witness stand, another real tough guy who he prob had some respect for about to be on death row. it might be a little embarassing, but once Renee starts hitting him off with some of the money this show is raking in, im sure he'll turn the other cheek. these guys will do pretty much anything for a dollar, a show like this just could be another hustle for them

Last edited by tt120; 05/22/11 12:49 PM.
Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #604030
05/24/11 07:14 PM
05/24/11 07:14 PM
T
thebarber Offline
Underboss
thebarber  Offline
T
Underboss
this show officially sux. i just watched the last episode and i officially cant stand any of them. If drita does anymore bkini pics can some1 let me know cause other than that i am not wasting my time watching it anymore LOL

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #604077
05/25/11 02:23 AM
05/25/11 02:23 AM
B
bonanno Offline
Made Member
bonanno  Offline
B
Made Member
yeah this show tell how they are broke.. if they had millions and this houses to realy belonge to them they would never do that. they are just getting broke. its pathethic

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: bonanno] #604082
05/25/11 02:36 AM
05/25/11 02:36 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: bonanno
yeah this show tell how they are broke.. if they had millions and this houses to realy belonge to them they would never do that. they are just getting broke. its pathethic

Those really are their houses. They're not sets or anything. I don't think any of them are millionaires but they live well enough, even with their husbands or fathers in prison. Renee has said before she's basically supported financially by her father. And, I assume, whatever money she gets from her ex-husband for their son.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #604088
05/25/11 07:51 AM
05/25/11 07:51 AM
The Windy City
MadSam Offline
Wiseguy
MadSam  Offline
Wiseguy
The Windy City
"TG" has to be embarassed, AT LEAST, due to his daughter's behavior. But being her father, he has probably dealt with more than his fair share of those types of situations, as has Jr., her ex husband. I always was taught to be low key, not to draw attention to myself, for it only brings trouble in the end. Renee has probably done that type of thing numerous times before, and she'll continue to do so because she feels that she is better and should be treated different due to her father's name/reputation/job/career. A definite "Mafia Princess"!!

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #605286
06/12/11 04:32 AM
06/12/11 04:32 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Don't tell Jennifer Graziano that crime doesn't pay
She taps into her family's alleged Mafia connections to create 'Mob Wives' on VH1
By Meredith Blake, Special to the Los Angeles Times
June 12, 2011

It wasn't until the fourth grade that Jennifer Graziano, creator and executive producer of the VH1 reality series "Mob Wives," suspected that her father, Anthony Graziano, might be in an unusual line of work.

"The teacher was going around the class, and everybody was reciting what their parents did for a living," Graziano, now 38, recalls. "I was like … 'I don't know what my father does.' And I didn't. I really didn't."

Graziano may have been in the dark about her father's alleged Mafia connections — according to prosecutors, he was for years the consigliere of New York's Bonanno crime family and is currently in prison — but these days Graziano has not only accepted her family's checkered past, she's used it to make the leap into a career as a television producer.

"Mob Wives," which concludes its first season June 26, follows four tough-talking, telegenic Staten Island women with personal ties to organized crime: Drita D'avanzo and Carla Facciolo are married to men in prison for mob-related activities; Karen Gravano is the daughter of FBI informant Sammy "The Bull" Gravano; and Renee Graziano is the ex-wife of alleged gangster Hector "Junior" Pagan, as well as Jennifer Graziano's older sister. In something of a rarity for reality television, the women have known one another for decades, and their complicated histories add a note of authenticity to the show's many alcohol-fueled catfights.

The series — produced by Bob and Harvey Weinstein and Ben Silverman's Electus — melds "Real Housewives"-style drama with imagery familiar from pop-culture classics like "The Sopranos" and "Goodfellas" and interstitials designed to look like surveillance footage.

Graziano initially won over the cast by promising that the show would not broach any subjects that aren't already a matter of public record. "We always use the word 'alleged.' We are not confirming anything 100%," she clarifies.

By turning the cameras on her friends and family, Graziano put herself in a complicated position. While filming the season, Graziano's former brother-in-law, Junior, was arrested along with 126 others in an unprecedented raid — the kind of serendipitous event that reality television producers dream about. For Graziano, it was bittersweet.

"Renee called me 5 a.m. in the morning, hysterical, crying. I'm like, 'Let me put you on hold,'" she says, then mimics dialing the phone. " 'Get the cameras to Renee's house right now!' I felt like such a bitch."

Unlike her sister — who is, as Facciolo puts it, "way too into the mob thing" — Jennifer Graziano says she has long been immune to the perks of being a Mafia princess. As a teenager, she and Renee frequented the legendary Bay Ridge nightclub Pastels. Arriving via limousine, Renee would strut past the velvet rope, reminding everyone of her powerful family connections; Jennifer would slip quietly to the back of the line. It was part modesty, part survival mechanism.

"The stuff the movies are made about — the furs, the money, the parties, the respect — it's all great, but then at any given time the other shoe could drop and you're going on prison visits and having to pay commissary and living your life absent of your husband or father," Jennifer says. "Mob Wives" plays up both of these extremes. The women talk about the difficulty of making it on their own, yet their closets remain conspicuously well-stocked.

In contrast, Graziano has always defined herself as a career woman. After earning a master's degree in psychology from New York University, she dabbled in the music industry, writing a song for the R&B singer Frankee that reached No. 1 in Britain; later, she launched her own marketing firm. About five years ago, she began to develop a scripted series about Mafia women, but with the success of "The Real Housewives" franchise, she realized a reality show might be more feasible. After all, she already had a cast in place: Her own family and friends.

After pitching the show to the Weinstein Co., Graziano and the cast charmed company executive David Glasser during a fortuitous run-in at Nobu, and a deal was soon made. Harvey Weinstein reached out to Silverman's newly minted Electus, and together they sold the project to VH1.

"I call it the Ben-Harvey factor," Graziano says. "I went from having one offer to five."

For an industry novice like Graziano, it was a major coup. Silverman says he was won over by her steely confidence. "She believed in herself from the very first time we met," he says. The colorful cast didn't hurt either: "I knew they were alternative programming gold."

Though "Mob Wives" focuses on the personal drama of its cast and not the inner workings of the Mafia, the show has, according to Graziano, prompted criticism from some "in the community" — most notably, her own father. "He's not happy at all with the show. We're not on the best of terms right now," she acknowledges.

One source of contention is Graziano's 25-year friendship with Karen Gravano, which began with a chance meeting at the Staten Island Mall. The girls, both 13 at the time, figured out their fathers were colleagues (of a sort), and became inseparable. The relationship was tested when, in 1991, Gravano's father testified against mob boss John Gotti in exchange for a reduced sentence.

At the time, Graziano's parents forbade her from talking to Gravano, but she stood by her friend throughout the ordeal. "Yes, my father taught us never to rat, but he also taught us loyalty," she explains. However, as Graziano is careful to add, her forgiveness does not extend to Sammy the Bull. "By having Karen on the show, in no way am I condoning anything he did."

Despite the lingering family tension, Graziano is on a roll professionally. She and the Weinstein Co. have launched a joint venture, JustJenn Productions, with offices in New York and Los Angeles, where she's developing a slate of reality and scripted series. VH1 just renewed "Mob Wives," which averaged a respectable 1.2 million viewers, for a second season.

Her burgeoning career is a far cry from the lifestyle depicted on "Mob Wives," and that's fine by her. "I don't want to be known as anyone's sister or daughter or wife," she says.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/tv/la-ca-mob-wives-20110612,0,6765198.story

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606347
06/27/11 02:06 AM
06/27/11 02:06 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606348
06/27/11 02:17 AM
06/27/11 02:17 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
I actually like the show. It's got some seriously fucked up human beings. Mob Wives has already gotten a green light for season 2. I love it. I hope TG is as happy as I am lol.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606368
06/27/11 09:36 AM
06/27/11 09:36 AM
T
thebarber Offline
Underboss
thebarber  Offline
T
Underboss
I often wondered what kind of women the younger generation mob guys were marrying. The typical mama corleoness's / carmella sopranos. A good home maker and mother or whorish party girls. And this show has answered that for me. These broads are all pigs. All kearen and drita do is argue about who fucked who's boyfriend bhind there back. And the pretty dark hair broad has a boyfriend while her husband is doing time. And they r constantly out partying not hanging home keeping house.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606512
06/28/11 07:28 PM
06/28/11 07:28 PM
Why youse being so nosy?
P
Palomita20 Offline
Made Member
Palomita20  Offline
P
Made Member
Why youse being so nosy?
Speaking of TG Graziano, was there open antagonism between him and Gerald Sciascia or was that just between Massino and Sciascia, or was it all made up?

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: Palomita20] #606547
06/29/11 03:41 AM
06/29/11 03:41 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Palomita20
Speaking of TG Graziano, was there open antagonism between him and Gerald Sciascia or was that just between Massino and Sciascia, or was it all made up?

Sciascia made the allegation that Graziano was a cocaine addict. Whether TG actually was or if the accusation was brought on by some other beef, I really don't know. But apparently Massino didn't buy it and took Graziano's side. Graziano swore to Massino that the only drug he ever took was stomach medicine. After Sciascia was killed, Massino said something to the effect of, "That will teach him to talk bad about one of my captains."

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: IvyLeague] #606552
06/29/11 05:25 AM
06/29/11 05:25 AM
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
O
ONTARIO613 Offline
Made Member
ONTARIO613  Offline
O
Made Member
Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto
Massino Feared being purged by the Zip faction especcially Sciascia had about as much money and backing within the bonannos(including montreal) in 84 he done the same with bonventre who was much less a threat.I think massino would have been dead by 1990 if Sal Catalano hand other zips had not been taken down in the pizza connection. I dont know if TG graziano took drugs but the accusasion was good enuff for massino to justify sciascias murrder to Vitale But of course he denied it to everyone else.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606632
06/29/11 11:14 PM
06/29/11 11:14 PM
Why youse being so nosy?
P
Palomita20 Offline
Made Member
Palomita20  Offline
P
Made Member
Why youse being so nosy?
Thank you gentlemen for the insight. I read on Capeci's gangland site, back when it was free and accessible, about the allegations and always thought it may have been conjecture, most likely coming from a fbi agent or doj contact. Defintely makes sense Massino wanted him out of the way, just like Bonaventre, and used the excuse of standing up for his subordinate to do it.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #606640
06/30/11 04:17 AM
06/30/11 04:17 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
Well, I just finished watching the last show. All I gotta say is...Drita has completely redeemed herself.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #607208
07/08/11 07:38 PM
07/08/11 07:38 PM
Why youse being so nosy?
P
Palomita20 Offline
Made Member
Palomita20  Offline
P
Made Member
Why youse being so nosy?
This Sunday will be the "reunion" episode, I think it will be two hours long so it should be interesting since alot has happened since the show ended.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #607224
07/08/11 09:30 PM
07/08/11 09:30 PM
T
thebarber Offline
Underboss
thebarber  Offline
T
Underboss
Anybody else notice that drita never wears a wedding ring. She claims to be this super loyal wife but yet she never wears a ring .

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #607228
07/08/11 10:12 PM
07/08/11 10:12 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
I think being married to a dead beat jailbird has taken it's toll on Drita. I must say though, I sort of like her.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: thebarber] #607233
07/08/11 11:42 PM
07/08/11 11:42 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: thebarber
Anybody else notice that drita never wears a wedding ring. She claims to be this super loyal wife but yet she never wears a ring .

How many times you post the same thing? Plenty of people that are devoted and loyal DON'T wear a ring and then there are tons that wear it and it means nothing. Sing a different song already. Please.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #607234
07/08/11 11:43 PM
07/08/11 11:43 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
And if I see you ask the question about what kind of woman does a mobster marry AGAIN, I think I'll spit fire.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: carmela] #607244
07/09/11 12:23 AM
07/09/11 12:23 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
Originally Posted By: carmela
And if I see you ask the question about what kind of woman does a mobster marry AGAIN, I think I'll spit fire.
hey carmela what type of woman marries a low level mob associate?

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull