GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Captbony1999), 168 guests, and 21 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,105
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,691
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
need help, part 2! #37391
03/13/06 09:11 PM
03/13/06 09:11 PM
Detroit, Michigan
weran_everything Offline OP
Wiseguy
weran_everything  Offline OP
Wiseguy
Detroit, Michigan
I've been watching more of part 3 latley, and there are a few things I'm confused about, also a few things from part 1 and 2. Im positive you guys could help me out alot, again.

When in GF3 does it say how or when Tom Hagen died, or it doesn't even say anything? (besides the part were Michael mentioned that Tom didn't live to see Andrew ordained, when Andrew was leaving for the Vatican.)

Is it ever said what happened to Sonny's other kids?in the novel? (Santino Jr., Frank,....)

In GF1 at Don Vito's funeral, after Clemenza pays his respects at the burial what does he go and say to the man that goes over to Barzini?

Is Don Tommasino played by the same actor in part 2 and 3?

What ever happened to Willi Cicci? was he sent to prison?

I appreciate the help.....

Did you ever notice when Michael meets Solozzo and McCluskey at Lou's when they first get there and Michael is staring at Solozzo, how Solozzo couldnt keep eye contact with Michael?

Another thing that I found funny was when Tessio finds out that he is going to be whacked after Tom says he cant go with him, when Tessio looks at Tom, Toms expression is priceless.... he just kind of smirked and stared back at him.

"We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking." - Goodfellas.
Re: need help, part 2! #37392
03/13/06 09:26 PM
03/13/06 09:26 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
[QUOTE]Originally posted by weran_everything:
I've been watching more of part 3 latley, and there are a few things I'm confused about, also a few things from part 1 and 2. Im positive you guys could help me out alot, again.

When in GF3 does it say how or when Tom Hagen died, or it doesn't even say anything? (besides the part were Michael mentioned that Tom didn't live to see Andrew ordained, when Andrew was leaving for the Vatican.)

Hagen "died" when Robert Duvall asked for more money to be in GFIII than Paramount was willing to pay him. That's the same reason Clemenza "died" for GFII.

Is it ever said what happened to Sonny's other kids?in the novel? (Santino Jr., Frank,....)

You saw Frank in GF, reading a get-well card to Vito after he returned from the hospital. In a deleted scene in GFII, Sonny's daughter Francesca is seen (with her mother and her fiancee) asking Michael's blessing on their wedding. In the VHS version of that deleted scene, immediately after Michael gives his blessing, you see a big, hulking young man in a plaid coat. Michael says, "How are you, Santino?" He replies, "Fine, Uncle Michael." Immediately aferward, you see Francesca leaping gleefully with her twin sister because Michael's given his blessing.

In GF1 at Don Vito's funeral, after Clemenza pays his respects at the burial what does he go and say to the man that goes over to Barzini?

?? I'll have to look at that scene again. Are you sure it wasn't Tessio talking to Barzini?

Is Don Tommasino played by the same actor in part 2 and 3?

Vittorio Duse played him in GF and III. Mario Cotone played the young Tommasino in the early scene of GFII.

What ever happened to Willi Cicci? was he sent to prison?

Good question. The film never says what happened to him. There was no Witness Protection Program when he testified (ca. 1959-60). I'm guessing that he went to prison and was kept in an isolation ward, as was Joe Valachi after he testified.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: need help, part 2! #37393
03/13/06 09:43 PM
03/13/06 09:43 PM
Detroit, Michigan
weran_everything Offline OP
Wiseguy
weran_everything  Offline OP
Wiseguy
Detroit, Michigan
Yeah in the scene Clemenza tells a man something who then walks over to Barzini, check it out.

"We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking." - Goodfellas.
Re: need help, part 2! #37394
03/13/06 11:04 PM
03/13/06 11:04 PM
No. Virginia
mustachepete Offline
Special
mustachepete  Offline
Special
Underboss
No. Virginia
Originally posted by weran_everything:

Another thing that I found funny was when Tessio finds out that he is going to be whacked after Tom says he cant go with him, when Tessio looks at Tom, Toms expression is priceless.... he just kind of smirked and stared back at him.
In his Live on the Sunset Strip concert, Richard Pryor does about 10 minutes on the Mafia, including the expression referenced above. Well worth seeing.

"All of these men were good listeners; patient men."
Re: need help, part 2! #37395
03/15/06 10:29 AM
03/15/06 10:29 AM
Netherlands
Don Schulini Offline
Made Member
Don Schulini  Offline
Made Member
Netherlands
Originally posted by Turnbull:

him in GF and III. Mario Cotone played the young Tommasino in the early scene of GFII.

Have to correct you there Turnbull...Don Tommassino was played by Corrado Gaipa in the GF...

"You never wanted my friendship, you don't ask with respect.."
Re: need help, part 2! #37396
03/20/06 09:01 AM
03/20/06 09:01 AM
juventus Offline
Underboss
juventus  Offline
Underboss
Don Tomassino was played by three different actors

'This was just another Bronx tale.'
Re: need help, part 2! #37397
03/21/06 02:54 PM
03/21/06 02:54 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Clemenza tells him that he and his party can now walk by the casket and pay respects.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull