GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (Irishman12, Lou_Para, thebarber, 2 invisible), 275 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,483
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,909
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,755
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Marty Angelina #592921
02/02/11 11:48 AM
02/02/11 11:48 AM
spmob Offline OP
Underboss
spmob  Offline OP
Underboss
Anyone see the new mug shot of Marty Angelina? It was George Anastasia's "Mob Talk" segment online. Its on a few different websites. Neighbors called police when they heard a women screaming. Looks like she kicked the shit out of him looking at the mugshot but he got locked up again for domestic violence type charges. This is his 3rd arrest for these types of charges in the last year or so. He spit on a cop after fighting with his girl in Margate last year. I know this isn't organized crime but you gotta see the mug shot. He looks so warn out. He needs a little AA in his life.

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #592922
02/02/11 11:52 AM
02/02/11 11:52 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Hahahahaha I saw it...Wow I wish I could find the picture. He looked like Rihanna. What an embarrassment. You know you got problems when your underboss get his ass kicked by a woman. Where's Mousie? lol. In the words of Nicky Scarfo "I love this!".

Last edited by VinnyGorgeous; 02/02/11 11:56 AM.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #592931
02/02/11 02:01 PM
02/02/11 02:01 PM
spmob Offline OP
Underboss
spmob  Offline OP
Underboss
Lol....Chris brown got at Marty...ha. yea and hes the suppose number 2 guy. I bet Uncle Joe is mad that he threw joey a bone and gave Marty this job.

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #592936
02/02/11 02:52 PM
02/02/11 02:52 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
http://www.philly.com/philly/video/BC772610826001.html

the picture is at the end of this new video by George Anastasia

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #592937
02/02/11 02:53 PM
02/02/11 02:53 PM
Mukremin Offline
Underboss
Mukremin  Offline
Underboss
it was posted on the real deal forum. It was a funny pic grin

Up to date mafia charts --> https://cosanostracharts.wordpress.com/
Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #592952
02/02/11 04:06 PM
02/02/11 04:06 PM
R
rg Offline
Made Member
rg  Offline
R
Made Member
Marty from what i know is not the underboss. The underboss is Anthony Staino.. Angelina has been in trouble alot. He violated his parole twice by hanging around other gangsters. Other issues were posted above by spmob. He also got caught drunk driving. Unlike Angelina, Steve Mazzone has stayed in the shadow and most likely counting down the days to Merlino coming back or the feds taking the top guys down. Angelina needs to take alittle break. I dont know what his problem is. I truely feel sorry for this guy bc it seems he has lost his mind.. There have been no rumors but i would find it hard to believe if Uncle Joe didnt replace him with some1 like Lucibello.

Im curious to see which guys will take over when the Ligambi crew gets taken down. For almost 4 yrs now rumors have been swirling around that the crew is def going down but nothing yet. I dont see anyone below this guys that would step in and take over. Steve Mazzone is left and doesnt seem to be involved with the new inditment..

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #592953
02/02/11 04:07 PM
02/02/11 04:07 PM
R
rg Offline
Made Member
rg  Offline
R
Made Member
btw what is the real deal forum?

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #592954
02/02/11 04:13 PM
02/02/11 04:13 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
I bet the only thing they have on Ligambi is some gambling bullshit. He could easily go on for another three years with no indictments or nothing. This is a really small family. Not easy to get inside a tight knit group like that.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #592955
02/02/11 04:15 PM
02/02/11 04:15 PM
R
rg Offline
Made Member
rg  Offline
R
Made Member
Vinny, what do you think will happen if Ligambi is still running the family and Merlino comes home..

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #592962
02/02/11 05:44 PM
02/02/11 05:44 PM
spmob Offline OP
Underboss
spmob  Offline OP
Underboss
Nothing will happen. At least I dont think so. And at least not for a while. The goverment will be on him plus there is no bad blood between them. I agree with vinny, they would have grabbed him if they had a lot. He stays out of drugs and had very few murders on his watch. If they can't tie in those into the indictment, they mine as well wait. He stays with the old school tight knip group and they rely on gambling, sharking and stolen goods. Thats there only real money makers. There are guys that are associates that deal with drugs but from what I hear the most any made guy in Uncle joes crew will do is give the guy a loan to start up his business and they they repay plus some. He stays at home and basically meets with very few people. Plus he threw joey a bone by making angelina the underboss. Mazzone is out to and he fell in line...so far. Actually mazzone almost went back in for associating with mobsters so I think they will be on Joey like that as well.

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #592963
02/02/11 05:59 PM
02/02/11 05:59 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
FBI roundup exposes modern-day Mafia
Crimes include murder, extortion, gambling, drug dealing, and the corruption of labor unions

The names have changed, but the games are the same.
That's the assessment in law enforcement and underworld circles nearly two weeks after a massive FBI mob roundup in which 127 alleged organized crime members and associates were arrested.
Murder, extortion, gambling, drug dealing, and the corruption of labor unions were detailed in more than a dozen indictments returned in northern New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island.
The Jan. 20 arrests - and the unrelated apprehension of reputed Philadelphia mob underboss Martin Angelina three days earlier for allegedly beating his girlfriend - say a lot about the state of the American Mafia, a once-secret "honorable society," according to law enforcement sources.
Today the mob is not so secret and not very honorable.
Hundreds of hours of conversations from phone taps and body wires worn by cooperating witnesses, some of them mob members, are at the heart of the federal indictments. The evidence-gathering techniques rely on the modern mobster's rejection of omerta, the once-sacrosanct code of silence.
Angelina's arrest, after an early-morning altercation that had his South Philly neighbors calling police, is a more personal issue. But, investigators say, it casts Angelina as more punk-like than principled.
While none of those charged in the New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island cases was a household name - the celebrity-gangster days of John Gotti and Joey Merlino also appear to be history - the racketeering charges were all too familiar.
The case out of Newark, for example, focuses on the Genovese crime family's control of the International Longshoremen's Association (ILA) and the loading of cargo ships at New Jersey piers.
In an account that reads like an update of the 1954 film classic On the Waterfront, federal prosecutors alleged that the Genovese organization has been involved in "the nearly three-decades-long extortion of port workers" from three ILA locals.
Stephen "Beach" Depiro, 55, a reputed Genovese soldier, was the mob's point man, authorities say. Among other things, the indictment contends that ILA members had to kick back part of their Christmas bonuses to the mob in order to work.
Union leaders also were charged in the 53-count indictment. Authorities allege that they maintained their positions by looking out for the crime family's interests rather than those of their members.
The indictment listed the salaries of seven of those ILA leaders. They ranged from $230,512 to $532,719.
Authorities said Depiro, who is being held without bail, succeeded late mob boss Tino Fiumara and jailed Genovese capo Michael Coppola in controlling the waterfront.
In comments that underscored how little things have changed since Marlon Brando's Terry Malloy went up against a corrupt union boss in On the Waterfront, Paul Fishman, the U.S. attorney for New Jersey, said, "Workers should be free to pursue an honest living without being worried that their own union representatives will shake them down."
Shakedowns and extortions were spread across the indictments. The charges included allegations that the Colombo crime family controlled a New York cement- and concrete-workers' union and that the mob used threats of violence to collect payoffs from strip clubs and go-go bars.
There were also five killings, one linked to an internecine power struggle in the Colombo crime family and two stemming from a dispute over a spilled drink in a bar in Queens, N.Y.
U.S. Attorney Eric Holder, the nation's top law enforcement agent, attended a news conference in Brooklyn where the arrests were announced. His presence was seen as a signal that the Justice Department, which has shifted its priorities to terrorism and street gangs, recognizes the Mafia is still a threat.
While some pointed to the arrests as another nail in the Mafia's coffin, others say the cases show how the mob regenerated itself while the feds were focused elsewhere.
"The Mafia is wounded, but not fatally," Selwyn Raab wrote in an op-ed article published in the New York Times on Jan. 23. Raab, a former reporter, is the author of Five Families, a definitive history of the Mafia in New York City.
The indictments, Raab argued, "demonstrated how effectively" the crime families regrouped after a series of investigations in the 1990s that brought down now-deceased kingpins such as Vincent "The Chin" Gigante, who headed the Genovese organization, and Gotti.
On the same day Raab's piece appeared, the New York Post offered a withering critique of the mob's fading fashion sense. Gone are the tailored suits and cashmere overcoats favored by Gotti who, not for nothing, was known as the Dapper Don.
Quoting from an editor at GQ magazine, the story and photos detailed the shabby dress of the defendants picked up in the roundup. There were sweat suits and hoodies, camouflage jackets and tight-fitting windbreakers worn by goodfellas with nicknames like Junior Lollipop, Tony Bagels, and Jello. Dapper Dons these were not.
But while the dress code had relaxed, the racketeering gambits hadn't changed.
In the late 1980s, Gotti's Gambino organization was involved in extorting a famous New York gentleman's club known as Scores.
Court testimony from the club's former owner indicated that different mob crews ran the club's valet parking and coat-check room and took kickbacks from dancers and bartenders. Scores generated several million dollars in cash each week during its heyday, the former owner said.
In the current case, 83-year-old Luigi "Baby Shacks" Manocchio, retired head of New England's Patriarca crime family, is charged with extorting similar establishments around Providence, R.I., for the last 18 years.
Two clubs, the Cadillac Lounge and Satin Doll, and one monthly payoff of $2,900 are listed in the indictment. But other clubs and substantially more cash are believed to be part of the scheme.
The arrests, which included sports-betting charges, came just three weeks before one of the biggest betting days of the year, Super Bowl Sunday. Law enforcement and gambling experts estimate that from $2 billion to $3 billion is wagered illegally on the game, most of it with mob-connected bookmakers,
The arrests also came just days after Angelina, Philadelphia's reputed mob underboss, was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, and reckless endangerment. Angelina was taken in after neighbors on the 1800 block of Johnston Street called police about a screaming woman who was being beaten.
A mug shot of Angelina shows the shirtless mobster hours after his early-morning arrest. His hair is disheveled and there are scratch marks and what appears to be a quarter-sized bite mark on his bruised face.
Once described by a federal prosecutor as "a bully running with a gang of misfits," Angelina, 49, is considered the number-two man in the crime family headed by alleged mob boss Joseph "Uncle Joe" Ligambi.
Low-key and circumspect, Ligambi, 71, has quietly run the operation for a decade. He is, authorities say, the principal target of a federal racketeering investigation of the Philadelphia-South Jersey mob that could include three slayings. Indictments in the investigation are expected within two months, according to law enforcement sources.
The high-profile Angelina, on the other hand, has been arrested for drunken driving, domestic violence, and spitting on a police officer, all in the last three years.
To many in law enforcement, his recent mug shot, with its scratches and bruises, is the face of the 21st century mob: a less-than-noble society.
"He's just a mess," said a police detective familiar with Angelina's antics.

http://fivefamiliesnyc.blogspot.com/

http://www.policeone.com/news/3294059-FBI-roundup-exposes-modern-day-Mafia/

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: rg] #592964
02/02/11 06:05 PM
02/02/11 06:05 PM
Mukremin Offline
Underboss
Mukremin  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: rg
btw what is the real deal forum?

real deal is a forum like this one, where the mafia and other stuff is discussed. I dont know if membership is open.
heres link:
http://realdeal-forum.com/forum/index.php?sid=bd19f1bcc8e701408343bdc13448e72a

Up to date mafia charts --> https://cosanostracharts.wordpress.com/
Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #592972
02/02/11 08:29 PM
02/02/11 08:29 PM
S
SharpSquare Offline
Wiseguy
SharpSquare  Offline
S
Wiseguy

That was a pretty embarrassing mugshot for Angelina , looked like guy was a waling mess and will def lose face over it !

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #592978
02/02/11 10:39 PM
02/02/11 10:39 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I've always been doubtful about him being the underboss as well. Over the last few years, the immediate rankings below Ligambi haven't seem to be 100%. One source will a certain guy is in this position, than the next year you'll hear somebody else is. Beyond that, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy Ligambi would want as his #2. It seems Ligambi depends more on Staino and Lancelotti anyway.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #593009
02/03/11 11:02 AM
02/03/11 11:02 AM
spmob Offline OP
Underboss
spmob  Offline OP
Underboss
Me to Ivey. They don't have much of a structure after Ligambi. If anything Angelina was given that spot for the press or for Joey. Uncle Joe has his tight knit group...Mousie, Staino, Gateon Lucibello. He more often seen walking his dog with one of these guys then anything in the morning around 6am. And your right..the older Lancelotti I heard has been moving into that circle as well. But I guess it will be interesting soon. Not only is Joeys's crew out besides him and Borgesi (If George even gets gout) but some of the older guys locked up are getting out soon or got out.

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: Dapper_Don] #593029
02/03/11 02:48 PM
02/03/11 02:48 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

Low-key and circumspect, Ligambi, 71, has quietly run the operation for a decade. He is, authorities say, the principal target of a federal racketeering investigation of the Philadelphia-South Jersey mob that could include three slayings. Indictments in the investigation are expected within two months, according to law enforcement sources.
The high-profile Angelina, on the other hand, has been arrested for drunken driving, domestic violence, and spitting on a police officer, all in the last three years.
To many in law enforcement, his recent mug shot, with its scratches and bruises, is the face of the 21st century mob: a less-than-noble society.
"He's just a mess," said a police detective familiar with Angelina's antics.

http://fivefamiliesnyc.blogspot.com/

http://www.policeone.com/news/3294059-FBI-roundup-exposes-modern-day-Mafia/

Indictments are expected within two months!? RUN JOE!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by VinnyGorgeous; 02/03/11 02:49 PM.

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #593032
02/03/11 03:10 PM
02/03/11 03:10 PM
R
rg Offline
Made Member
rg  Offline
R
Made Member
2 months? We have been hearing that for 3 yrs now. Uncle joe was def being taken down before Thanksgiving and then it turned to Christmas and now were in Feb. Clearly there are issues. All we keep hearing is any day , next month. How could we take this serious? The work George Anastasia does w the philly mob is great. Every week a new video. Also, where did you hear Uncle Joe walks his dog at 6 am everyday w these guys? If you could just give me some more info i would appreciate it.. I love learning more about the Philly Mob..

Last edited by rg; 02/03/11 03:12 PM.
Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #593034
02/03/11 03:34 PM
02/03/11 03:34 PM
spmob Offline OP
Underboss
spmob  Offline OP
Underboss
I am from the area but it was reported before. He does it every single day I hear. He does a lot of his meetings during that time. He doesn't go out at all really. The only time you will see him out is sometimes in the summer on saturday nights at Memories in Margate....geater with the heater. lol. ...jerry blavats club. Speakin of jerry blavat...does anyone remember this story:

In May 1981, at the Meletis Greek restaurant in South Philadelphia, Steve Bouras was gunned down alongside his girlfriend Janette Curro, Ray Martorano, and Philadelphia radio personality Jerry Blavat. Curro's family had ties to the mafia: her nephew Joe "Crutch" Curro, a made member of the Philadelphia La Cosa Nostra, was known to the FBI since a 1976 FBI wiretap at Frank’s Cabana Steaks in South Philadelphia — a base of operations for mob capo Frank Sindone, until his death in 2004.

Bouras was approximately 50 years old and Jeannette Curro was 54. Though Bouras and Curro were killed, Martorano and Blavat were only wounded. It is reported that Nicodemo Scarfo of Philadelphia's notorious Philadelphia crime family ordered the hit, as Bouras had refused to pay Scarfo's street taxes, specifically for his meth ring. There have also been speculations that Martorano arranged the hit for Scarfo because of eyewitness claims that the gunman motioned for Martorano to move out of the way before opening fire. To this day, no one has ever been connected with the hit.[1] [2] The assassination took place just one day after the murder of another Greek mobster, Harry Peetros of Upper Darby.

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #593035
02/03/11 03:42 PM
02/03/11 03:42 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
I'm from the area too, and from everything I've ever heard about Angeline the common opinion is he's a bona fide douchebag.

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #593036
02/03/11 03:43 PM
02/03/11 03:43 PM
spmob Offline OP
Underboss
spmob  Offline OP
Underboss
Another good story is about Long John Martarano's son, George. I feel bad for him. He got a life sentence no parole for drug trafficing and it was his first arrest. He is a writer now in jail. They gave him life with no parole cause he didn't rat on his dad supposedly. Long John was evetually murdered when he tried to take over the philly mafia from Uncle Joe when he was first in the seat. If they can get that murder in the idictment, Ligambi would have been taken down by now but I guess they can't. Here is George, his son's website.

http://www.freegeorge.us/

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #593037
02/03/11 03:44 PM
02/03/11 03:44 PM
spmob Offline OP
Underboss
spmob  Offline OP
Underboss
yes he has always been a bonafide douchebag. Actually, he got beat up years back by the 10th and Oregon gang and the guy who hit him only had to give him a slight apology. I think AA may be for him.

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #593038
02/03/11 04:06 PM
02/03/11 04:06 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
AA isn't for anyone. Especially people who drink. Salute!

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #593040
02/03/11 04:18 PM
02/03/11 04:18 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: spmob
Another good story is about Long John Martarano's son, George. I feel bad for him. He got a life sentence no parole for drug trafficing and it was his first arrest. He is a writer now in jail. They gave him life with no parole cause he didn't rat on his dad supposedly. Long John was evetually murdered when he tried to take over the philly mafia from Uncle Joe when he was first in the seat. If they can get that murder in the idictment, Ligambi would have been taken down by now but I guess they can't. Here is George, his son's website.

http://www.freegeorge.us/

Yeah, I came across his story and site a few months ago. He really got screwed by the Government, they wanted him to give info on his father and mafia, neither which he really had. The drug he was running was marijuana, imagine that, spending close to thirty years in prison with no end in sight for weed.

I remember when Angeline got his ass kicked by the 10th and 0 gang, they have some big gorillas in that gang, Angeline didn't stand a chance in a fight with them.

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #593041
02/03/11 04:23 PM
02/03/11 04:23 PM
spmob Offline OP
Underboss
spmob  Offline OP
Underboss
Supposedly, Long John tried to get 10th and Oregon to back him in taking over Ligambi before he was murdered.

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #593070
02/03/11 09:12 PM
02/03/11 09:12 PM
R
rg Offline
Made Member
rg  Offline
R
Made Member
Those that are from the area do u see any of these guys? Also, y wud Uncle Joe stay in everyday? Days r numbered wudnt he wnt to get out. He doesnt have to do business but just get out.

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #593071
02/03/11 09:13 PM
02/03/11 09:13 PM
R
rg Offline
Made Member
rg  Offline
R
Made Member
Also, who is the most feared philly mobster including the jailed guys?

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: rg] #593073
02/03/11 09:29 PM
02/03/11 09:29 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: rg
Also, who is the most feared philly mobster including the jailed guys?

Skinny Joey?

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #593156
02/04/11 04:46 PM
02/04/11 04:46 PM
spmob Offline OP
Underboss
spmob  Offline OP
Underboss
in jail and never getting out....its absolutely Little Nicky. He was the most feared ever thats one of the reasons why everyone started turning on him cause they thought they were next...including his nephew Phill Leonetti who was raised by Nicky.
But in Jail and getting out...prob skinny Joey just cause he takes advantage of any situation. He dont care if it helps him...he will do it.
On the streets now...I mean besides fearing Ligambi and his inner circle just because they are who they are... but I would have to say the most feared soilder would be Nicodemo. He supposedly did the hit on Gongs and his a good earner who dont take shit.

yes we see them...south philly is pretty small tight knit community that likes to talk. But Uncle joe runs a quiet group who likes to make money not headlines so he stays in.

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #593168
02/04/11 07:02 PM
02/04/11 07:02 PM
LV
F
flamingokid123 Offline
Underboss
flamingokid123  Offline
F
Underboss
LV
I spent alot of my time growing up working at memories in margate every summer as a bouncer, nobody was worst 2 deal with than marty , he is just a fuckin drunk and he is lucky he is one of joey's best friends.He always got drunk and started fights. Funny thing is merlino was a nasty drunk too.

Re: Marty Angelina [Re: spmob] #596271
03/04/11 03:19 PM
03/04/11 03:19 PM
N
Nobody Offline
Wiseguy
Nobody  Offline
N
Wiseguy
I grew up around these guys. At the time when Joey's dad was on top of his game they were at my house every night. They were always pricks. I've known Joey & Marty from the time I was born. He always had a temper. He has no control and if Joey had half a brain he would have stayed away from him. Uncle Joe is no dummy, Marty is nothing to him. Never will hold a real position of power. He is out of control and always has been.

Oh and beating up women is nothing new to Marty. He's been doing that shit since he was a teenager. He's too much of a pussy to fight a man. Funny story, years ago the whole crew was out at a club. This is back in 84-85. Two lesbians were in the bar. One very pretty and feminine and the other looked like a huge truck driver. The guys started fucking with them . The truck driver got pissed. She kicked all their asses except for a guy named Canz and Joey.. Joey sat back and said fuck this and laughed at the guys getting their asses kicked by a girl. So it isn't the first time Marty has gotten his ass kicked by a woman & I doubt it will be the last.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull